D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken City (Mission is Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Million Rosenkreuz
Gwen.13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Number of posts : 93
Warning :
Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 pm

It was hard to believe that this city was once considered one of the greatest cities of the United States. In fact, this statement was downright ironic, now that she looked at the broken buildings, shattered streets, and dark grey ocean that she could see beating along the shores of jagged rocks.

This city was broken, and it was all because of the Earl.

No more than six months ago, the Earl had sent a horde of akuma to destroy this place. While Gwendolyn Sawyer had stood against them alongside other brave exorcists, she was the only one left. After desparate messages sent to Headquarters, there was finally help on the way. But now that she saw the city, she wasn't sure that this place could be saved. Nonetheless, she was willing to try.

"Stand tall, New York," She muttered quietly as she watched some of the rock drop into the cold sea, "just keep together a little longer. Help is coming..."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm

A dozen level one Akuma hovered towards Gwen, but, as soon as they'd come into view, they dropped to the ground, the Akuma fell under the weight of an enormous broadsword. Expert swordsman Yoshii Kiri had arrived in New York, his golem had intercepted a distress call and he decided to check it out on his way back from an excursion in Japan. "Hey you, girl exorcist, what in God's name happened here?," he asked, heaving Necromancer up onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:40 pm

She turned, waiting a beat before smiling wide. "You came...you actually came!" She hopped down from the slightly higher cement surrounding the building and hurried over.

"You're an exorcist from headquarters, right?" She asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:48 pm

"Yeah, I was just on my way back to London from Japan, what exactly happened to turn this place into a trash site?," he asked, looking around for more Akuma. "So, is there anything I can help you with...uhhhh... sorry, I didn't catch your name, I'm Yoshii Kiri and this weapon is my innocence, Necromancer. Kiri said, extend his other arm to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 pm

"I'm Gwendolyn Sawyer, and I can't tell you how happy I am to see you, Kiri." She said, taking his hand and shaking his hand enthusiastically. Gwen glanced behind her, "And this is what used to be New York City."
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 am

A figure slowly appeared from one of the torn buildings. You almost can hear him grumble about the rough terrain that he had checked on. Slowly emerging for the shadows, came Kyro. He had just finished off some Akumas not far away with the proof of his stained uniform. Hearing conversations, he decided to check out the place where Gwen & Kiri are.
Scratching his head and smiling at the same time, he said:
"Heya fellows! Looks like this place's a bit too run down.. It wasn't like that before.
A piece of rubble fell from the building and almost hit Kyro, suspecting it is a Akuma, he sprinted to check on "it".
"Are you guys coming? I don't want to claim all that credit, maybe." said Kyro before sticking his pink tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 am

"Uhhh, hi, Gwendolyn-chan....erhm," Kiri said, blushing, he didn't do so well with female exorcists, despite how stoic he appeared, he was not experienced in that aspect. "You!," he shouted, pointing to Kyro, "You're the guy from before! In China! The eavesdroper! What the hell do you think you're doing here!," he finished.

ooc: sorry it's short
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:45 pm

"Oh, hello and welcome!" Gwen smiled wide in welcome. "Thank you for coming. The more exorcists we have here, the better."

She then reached into the pouch strapped to her right thigh. She pulled out two small daggers before Invocating her Innocence. The daggers grew and became two long blades that curved at the ends. "Yeah, let's go check it out, then. I'm Gwendolyn Sawyer, by the way. Who are you exactly...Mr. Eavesdropper?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Mean while they were conversating someone was battling the Akuma located in the direction they were headed.It was Exorcist Kaito Oguri and his innocence Silent Beauty. "Man you Akuma never are a true match for exorcist's." Kaito dashed inward with his after images following him and went straight past the Akuma who was in front of him, or so it seemed. After striking the one after the first on the first one fell and the second one right after. He heard noises coming from ouside and took a look only to see three other exorcists, one female and two males. "Um... Hello i didn't realize there were anyother exorcists here besides the one who made the distress call. Would one of you be that person?" Kaito de activated his innocence, which reverted back to a regular dagger. He then jumped down and landed infront of the group and awaited their responce.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:03 pm

The light haired brunette beamed, nodding, "Yes - yes, that was me. I sent out a distress signal for help, for obvious reasons....I'm Gwendolyn Sawyer, and I'm very glad your here. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Kaito looked to the girl who had spoken and said that it was her. color=red]"Hm, Gwendolyn Sawyer. Quit the beautiful name. I am Kaito Orguri i heard you distress call and came rushing over. From what i see the once great big apple is now the big rubble. So who are the other two who are with you?" Kaito then looked at her innocence and smiled. " So is that you innocence when it's invocated? What does it do?" While he was saying that Kaito was putting his dagger back into it's cover that was attached to he back part of his uniform. He then sat down on a large cement rock and waited for the other two to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:51 pm

"This is Kiri and...I'm not too sure on the other," Gwen replied honestly. She then raised her blades, "These are the Empyreal Blades. They just act like regular blades. Although they can increase the gravitational impact when hit upon a surface. What does your Innocence do?"
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 pm

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, Kyro's my name. Kyro said while bowing down to greet the three young Exorcists.
Seeing the Exorcists inquiring information on each other's Innocence, he decided not to waste time and gradually followed Akumas by himself. He believed there is a stronger Akuma leading all these group of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 am

"Gwen,where are the Akuma that did this, where did they come from? Necromancer is the only weapon needed to defeat this enemy, just point me in the right diresction," Kiri said, moving the hair from his eyes. "No need for a female to get involved in this fray," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:21 am

Kyro followed the sounds he had heard from the Akumas, running through many streets. He stopped and stared at the cloud of grey smoke emitted in front of him. Plucking his courage, he decided to check it out. Entering the cloud of smoke, he was assaulted by an invisible force, the enemy's moving an incredible speed, striking fear into Kyro's heart.
"This guy's fast, whoever it is. Kyro thought while finding a way to deal with it.
He suddenly felt weak in the knees and lay motionlessly on the ground with cuts all over his body, tweaking his eye, he sees a shadow.
Unconfirmed, he shouted:
"Who the heck are you? Hiding in this kind of smoke and ambushing me like a sissy!"
A voice replied him after he asked his rude question."This ain't an ambush, Exorcist-sama, it's all about tactic.. Your Innocence looks nice enough for me crush into teeny tiny dust particles."
Kyro lied on the ground unconscious waiting for help...
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:10 am

Kaito looked at her innocence and smiled. "Thats quite the impressive innocence. Mines is Silent Beauty. She alows me to move so fast that the only thing you can see are after images of where i've already been. which allows me to quickly slice down an enemy." He then watched as the exorcist known as kyros charged toward and Akuma enemy. " He is quite the impatient one is he not? Would it now have been better to lure them here and destroy them all at one time, but i guess those who be rash will be rash." Kaito then got a strange feeling that something was wrong. "I think our friend might be in some serious trouble, Gwen-chan you stay here and fend off any Akuma that appear while Kiri and i go check on that Kyros fellow." Kaito gave Kiri a look as if telling him 'Lets Go'. He then dashed off in the direction that Kyros had headed in.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Gwen glanced to Kiri and huffed. "I'm perfectly capable of fighting just as well as any other exorcist." She heard what Kaito had suggested, and frowned. 'I'm an Exorcist too...sheesh.' Gwen also got a sinking feeling and decided to follow into the smoke. She held her blades aloft, being careful to move slowly.

"Kyro?" She called as quietly as possible. "Ky-" She nearly tripped over something on the ground. She glanced down and saw it was Kyro, unconcious. She knelt beside him, making sure to keep her guard up. "Kyro...wake up."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:29 pm

"Hmph, I'm just no good with women, whatever," Kiri said, running where Gwen had and using his Necromancers punishment of mantis to clear the smoke. "Hey, girl, if you die, it's not my fault, I've got nothing against you personally, but those blades look flimsy," he said, swinging Necromancer around to clear as much smog as he could.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:44 pm

"Good, because I don't plan on dying," She said simply. As soon as some of the smoke was cleared, an akuma flew forward. Gwen stepped up and spun the blade she held in her right hand. She hit the akuma square in the head, causing it to fall to it's knees.

Gwen swung the blade in her left hand and sliced the lower-level akuma in half. She hooked the fallen demon with both ends of her curved blades and tossed it away, kneeling beside Kyro again to try and wake him. She glanced to Kiri with a smile, "I don't think my blades are too 'flimsy'. They work fine for me."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:51 pm

"It's just like a woman to have a small weapon,watch!," he said as he saw a level two akuma creeping forward in the thicker parts of the smoke, his eyes were abnormally sharp. "Come now Akuma!,"[ he shouted as the level two leaped forward, in a single motion, Kiri lifted the enormous Necromancer and cleaved the Akuma in two, leaving a trail of green flames in his blade's wake. Kiri then shot gwen a 'be impressed' look.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm

"Did you just make a sexist comment?" Gwen glanced over after making sure that Kyro had no injuries. She had missed his impressive display of power, but noticed the aftermath. "I didn't say you weren't powerful..."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 pm

"I am so making a good impression!," he whispered to himself, hoping Gwen didn't hear. "Erhm, in any case. we're gonna need to get done with this sooner or later, you can count on me for power, but I wont save you if you're about to die, if you die because of a simple level two, you're not worth saving," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm

OOC:um would it even be possible for someone whose innocence can only reach level 1 to even defeat a level 2 in one attack cause from what i remember in the show allen and kanda both had trouble taking down just 1 level 2 akuma

IC: Kaito didn't appreciate being left aloen like that and quickly dashed towards the other, activated his innocence at the same time. He noticed an Akuma about to strike Gwen, but he made it in time to deflect it's attack and then kill it. He then turned and looked at the boy on the floor. "Thats what he gets for being too rash. Anyway are you okay Gwen-chan?" He then looked out of the corner of his eye to see a small trail of green flame. "Um... did i miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:25 pm

ooc: keep this in mind, Allen's innocence wasn't fully matured and technically Allen only attacked the Akuma 2 times, and Kanda never actually attacked, he got attakced.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm

OOC:but even so they still had a hard time defeating it and they were both strong, and even after that fight the exorcists still had trouble fighting level 2's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken City (Mission is Open to All)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next