D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Way to Edo (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Number of posts : 29
Warning :
On the Way to Edo (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100On the Way to Edo (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
On the Way to Edo (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100On the Way to Edo (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

On the Way to Edo (Open) Empty
PostSubject: On the Way to Edo (Open)   On the Way to Edo (Open) EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:19 pm

The Captial of Turkey, Istanbul, was crawling with life. Frantic, impatient and noisy people filled its streets to the point where it was hard to wander its streets if one did not know where one was going, people being crammed together.
In this midst of this crowd was a slender youthful girl, her flesh china-white and dark hair fell to her shoulders in straight strands, her facial structure fragile and very feminine and her eyes a purple hue. The clothes that she wore stood out against the clothing of those around her, a short black shirt, thigh-high striped socks with knee-high black boots protecting her feet, a sleeveless red shirt, one detachable sleeve on her left arm and a spiked neck-chocker decorating her neck - all in black and crimson red.
All in all she was quite pleasent to look at and there was a glow of kindness to her. Nobody could have guessed that she was a member of the Noah clan.

Lucy Crow manovered her way through the streets of Istanbul with a deal of difficulty, crying as she did so, "Excuse me!", "Pardon me!" and "I'm so, so sorry!"
Lucy was trying to make her way through Turkey's capital and into Asia, needing to catch a ship to Edo where she would then be reunited with her "family."
Lucy would have much preferred traveling by way of the Arc but due to there being a limited supply of doors Lucy had kindly allowed JasDevi to have hers and chose to make her way via the more traditional if not time-consuming way.

Suddenly a jewelery stand caught the eighteen-year-old's attention and Lucy hurried over to examine the goods, marveling over a beautiful jade necklace.
"Do you like what you see, Miss?" the merchant asked her, noticing the expression on Lucy's smiling face.

Before Lucy could reply however a scrawny and unclean boy suddenly collided roughly with her, almost causing Lucy to fall over. Without even muttering an apology the boy took off, it also took Lucy three minutes to realise that he had also taken her wallet.

"Hey! Come back here, you theif!" she bellowed, feeling tears beginning to obscure her vision and the usual painful throb take hold of her heart. One of the six invisable arms attatched to Lucy's upper body clenched its fist before shooting out swiftly towards the theif, stretching at a remarkable length.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
On the Way to Edo (Open) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100On the Way to Edo (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

On the Way to Edo (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Edo (Open)   On the Way to Edo (Open) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:41 am

Before Lucy could touch the boy, a shadow swooped out of nowhere and the next thing that happened, the boy was lying sprawled on the ground, and the wallet in his hand gone. There was someone sitting on the boy. It was a young man with a expressionless face wearing a black coat with the Black Order's crest on it. The young man had Lucy's wallet in his hand. As he threw the wallet at Lucy, he said, 'I saw that thief grab your wallet and take off, so i decided to stop him for you. Here you go, have your wallet back, Miss.' and the young man, with one hand carrying the thief by one leg, passed Lucy back her wallet. He muttered something about 'idiotic children', scowled at the boy, then said to Lucy, 'Would you like to report this boy or let him go? I could accompany you for a while.'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com

On the Way to Edo (Open)
Page 1 of 1