D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melody of Auray [Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :
Melody of Auray [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Melody of Auray [Mission] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Melody of Auray [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Melody of Auray [Mission] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Melody of Auray [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:22 am

Kyro leaning against on a sign-post covering his ears, near the town, Auray. He thinks about this mysterious Exorcist when he flashbacks what mission had Komui given to him.
"Let me explain this mission in details." spoke Komui while cleaning his specs.
"Finders found a strange phenomenon in this region of France called Brittany. The extact town should be Auray." said Komui.
"The phenomenon is described as melodies can be heard loudly and clearly far away from this town, the citizens that resides there, hear nothing!"
"So, I've decided to put you in this mission and another Exorcist, too bad he can't turn up now as he has a mission in his hands. Once he finishes his mission, he will rush over to you."
Kyro came back from the flashback as he got interrupted by the shattering bump sound his Finder gave.
"Hey, what's the big idea of giving me this bump!?" shouted Kyro.
"Duh... Erm, nothing. Razz" replied his Finder.
Who could this Exorcist be?
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Melody of Auray [Mission] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Melody of Auray [Mission] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 pm

'Um, are you by any chance, Kyro? I was told that i was supposed to meet up with you.' a soft voice came from behind. When Kyro turned around, he saw a short little boy much shorter than him, standing there in his exorcist uniform. The small boy stood over there, looking shy.

The finder looked at Kryo, and nodded at Kyro, indicating that this was the exorcist that he was supposed to meet.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:09 am

Kyro was shocked to see such a young Exorcist, all he did was to scratch his head by recovering from his shock.
"Oh! So, you're the Exorcist I'm supposed to meet, eh?" said Kyro nervously and softly.
"Let me introduce myself, I'm Kyro, the Exorcist whom you had assigned to meet to." spoke smiling.
Just as Rydo had received his warmest greetings, three huge, fit men came out from the bushes not far away from the team and nailed down Kyro.
Using huge amount of strength, he managed push off the brawny men off his tracks.
Kyro decided to take it easy and asked: "I wasn't really expecting that, who are you people?"
They later introduced themselves as the Protectors of Auray and apologized for such a sudden ambush, their village were attacked by some weird-looking creatures. The citizens residing there have all evacuated to a safe place.
Kyro suspected it was the Akumas' doing. they had came beforehand for the Innocence. The sturdy men has decided to assist his team after his Finder had explained their situation.

"Okay, let's cut short with the chatting and get some Innocence back to the Headquarters before the Akumas do." said Kyro's Finder, feeling in confidence to retrieve the Innocence back.
All of a sudden, the melodies that comes out from the center of the city has somehow broken off.
"Erm, do you guys hear anything when you lived in this village?" Kyro asked politely to huge the men.
The replies they gave was negative..
"It seems weird just to have these melodies broke off like that, what do you think, Rydo? Kyro smiled while speaking to Rydo then glancing towards the village...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Melody of Auray [Mission] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Melody of Auray [Mission] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:38 am

'Yeah, weird,' Rydo said shyly while blushing, as though he were scared. Could this kid really be an Exorcist? He seemed too young to even be one, though he had the Black Order's Crest on his coat.
Rydo said, "Kyro-kun, do you think that the innocence could really be in the village? If the villagers can't even hear it, then maybe it is somewhere near the village? I'm only guessing, so don't think too much about what i just said, " and after that, Rydo remained silent and just walked beside Kyro.

P.S. um sorry for the late and short reply i was a bit busy.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 am

"You may be right, Rydo-kun, but strange phenomenons do form when Innocence is present. Oh well, let's get on with the mission." spoke Kyro in doubt.
The team finally arrives at the deserted village.
"Let's be on our guard and stay together at all times." said Kyro with a pair of sedate eyes.
Kyro's espescially serious, he didn't want to lose any of his friends anymore. Twiching his ears, he sensed a appearance, watching the team as they walked and waiting to ambush them, but Kyro's uncertain where's that "thing" is.
"Innocence, activate!" he said in a loud manner. Everyone gripped their weapons tightly waiting for the "ambush" of Akumas. All of a sudden, one of the huge burgly men growled in pain. Kyro's finder quickly checked his situation, he was claimed to be shot by an Akuma bullet. He slowly got his bronze skin got covered with black stars and he later vapourized into thin air, this incident made Kyro filled with rage & revenge..
"Damn! We must spot and kill those pesky Akumas before it's too late!" Kyro thought to himself.

Comments: It's okay, everyone get busy moments. I've realized you're from SG, same here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 am

Rydo followed suit and shouted, 'Inner Core, Activate!' in a moment, a silver scorpion tail appeared from his back and his hands turned into wolf-like claws. He crouched down, ready for an akuma attack. When he saw the man vaporize, Rydo jumped instinctively towards a certain direction into a group of trees. There, Rydo saw an enormous army of akuma all pointing thier cannons towards the group.

'Kyro! they're over here! Watch out! They're gonna shoot!' shouted Rydo. He leapt at an akuma, used his tail to stab the akuma straight in the face and used the akuma to push himself off the ground and fly towards the group. He dodged the bullets easily in the air thanks to his training with Xenaz( his trainer, also my other character ) and slashed 2 of the level ones in thier faces. He then landed on the ground in a defensive stance, waiting for Kyro's help to come.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 pm

"Woah! This little guy can very aggressive when it comes to attacks.. Kyro gasped in awe.. Kyro knew that this isn't the time for thinking but when he saw Rydo-kun attacked with such amazing passion, he was glad to have such a good comrade like him.
Kyro shake off his thoughts and shouted:"Level 1! Activate!"
He later used his Level's attack in a moment, "Grave Snipe Shot", some of these Akumas just exploded without any logcial reason.."Hey! Others try to search for the Innocence while I fend off these Akumas!

Comments: Rydo sounds very powerful. xD
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Rydo turned a little pink at the compliment. 'Don't worry!' He shouted to the finder and the burly men. 'We'll protect you! Just find it before the akuma do! Death Strike!' Rydo's claws glowed red and he rushed forward and struck the akumas with a force that blew up some of them on the spot.
Rydo then flipped through the air again, and started spinning like a top, claws and tail like blades. This demolished many akumas but Rydo went smack into a tree and fell.
'Sorry, Kyro-kun! I lost control! Carry on fighting! I'm okay!' Rydo shouted, face turning pinker, while getting up.

P.S. Yea he does. Rydo is more of a front line attacker who attackes while doing stunts. His trainer is a front line attacker who has freaking good speed and power. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:59 am

"What formidable power this guy has, I didn't have so much will to fight on if I were him!" Kyro saw the teeny boy finished of slashing his oppenets that striked fear into anyone's heart.
There wasn't any time to lose, he didn't want Rydo to get wounds and fatigue all over his body. Xenaz would blame him for everything if he didn't protect his little brother.
"I know this is a little bit too fast but I'll have to use it! Level 2! Activate!" shouted Kyro with rage.
In a split second, the tips of Kyro's bow starts to burn with bright light. Kyro bend his bow towards the sky and shot an invisible arrow towards the sky; calling upon the God Of Arrows to seek help. All of a sudden, the group of Akumas who were attacking on Rydo got blasted by a school of lighting fast soul arrows. Kyro ran towards Rydo and asked while panting heavily:
"A..re yy..ou oka..yy?
After that line, Kyro's sight became blurring and he slowly closed his eyes and lay his tired body on the dirt brown ground..
"This ignorant Exorcist always doesn't do anything right! He jolly well knows that he's not yet up the standard to use Level 2!" said the worried Finder while seeking for the Innocence..
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 am

When Kyro gained consciousness, he saw Rydo taking care of him, the finder was still looking for innocence and the men had brought some medical supplies. Once Rydo saw Kyro getting up, he half screamed, half wailed, 'Kyro-kun, are you okay? I'm so sorry that i caused you to be like this!' Rydo was tearing in the eyes and was covered in dirt and had a few bruises here and there. One of the men gave a cup of water to Kyro for him to drink and went to bandage Kyro's arm.

P.S. errrmm by right we can't use our level 2 invokations at all. Yet at least. and sorry for posting short replies. i can't seem to really think of much to continue
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 am

"I'm okay, after all it's my duty to protect you and the others." said Kyro giving a weak smile.
The blood on his arm are identical to his bright red hair. He didn't realized doing a Level 2 attack would lead to a such torturing pain on his arm. He assured he was okay to the team and wanted them to retrieve the Innocence as soon as possible. Wearing on his stained uniform; he went out to check for enemies.. He staggered slowly to avoid opening further wounds in his left arm. The coast is clear. But where the hell is the Innocence?

Comments: Okay, a first and a last time Level 2 activation. I also can't think much to continue the story. xD
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:13 am

Rydo still continued to cry, it was quite surprising, this little boy, first shy, turned into a ruthless fighter and then into worried person. He sniffed, 'You sure? I'm really sorry and want to repay you for saving me~sniff' Rydo then held on to Kyro's uninjured arm and walked beside Kyro, helping him walk. 'This innocence is really troublesome,' Rydo commented, while still helping Rydo to look for the innocence. The finder was carrying Kyro's belongings for him as he was injured, and said nothing
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:48 am

"Hey folks! Come and check what I've found!" shouted from the Finder in the basement of a hut.
The team cautiously walked down the dusty stairs in the basement filled with sticky spiderwebs that would send a shiver down your spine. The Finder pointed towards a direction where it glowed in pitch black darkness. Kyro squeezed his eyes to study that object carefully. It is a small musical box with pink and white stripes, making it lovable in everyone's sight. The team walked slowly towards the musical box. One of the huge burly men went towards the box and opened it, a glowing item was contained in it. It was the Innocence everyone has been looking for! Everyone jumped for joy!
Kyro slowly deliberately put the glowing Innocence into his front uniform's pocket with a mini sack to protect it. The Finder called through the Headquarters and announced that they had retrieved the Innocence. After the call, the men and the Finder leisurely walked towards the lighted exit of the basement. In a split second, as they almost exited, they got pushed by a large thrusting energy and was forced to roll down the stairs. Kyro was stunned,
"Why can't we get out? In the exit came a shadow, Kyro recognized that figure, it was an Level 2 Akuma! It started to grin and said. "Thank you for finding the Innocence for us, Exorcists-sama! Mwuahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 am

'What the... I thought Kyro-sama finished off the rest of you all!' shouted Rydo with a surprised face. The akuma just laughed at Rydo and shouted back, 'Hahaha! stupid little boy, did you think that weak exorcist could finish off ALL of us with his tiny bow?' the akuma indicated Kyro's bleeding and injured arm, sneered at his arm and continued, 'Even if he did, did you think there were only so few of us? STUPID BOY! USE YOUR TEENY BRAIN!' and the akuma dashed foward and attempted to strike Rydo.

Rydo had just managed to activate his innocence and used the tail to parry the blow in the nick of time. The tiny but fierce Rydo leapt foward, rammed the akuma to the floor and shouted to Kyro and the rest, 'Everyone, get the innocence out of here! i'm gonna stall this level 2!!!'
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am

Struggling from the arms of the burly men, he wanted to help Rydo despite having his injured arm as an disadvantage.
"Exorcist-sama! Rydo can kill him off, believe in him! We must find an safe place!" said the Finder.
"No! I cannot bear to leave my comrade to go against a Level 2!" Kyro said while trying to break free.
Kyro was dragged out of the basement, the team only see the round hut shaking violently. After a few moments of struggling, Kyro gave up. He still believed in Rydo finishing off the Level 2. Suddenly, the hut collapsed, forming smoke clouds. Kyro sprinted towards the destroyed hut and started to tear..
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 am

Rydo was lying on the ground, partially covered in rubble, and appeared to have deactivated his innocence. 'Arrgh! I fractured one of my bones! it affects my innocence syncho!' Rydo lay there, cursing at the level 2.

'Hahaha! stupid boy, i told you that you were too weak to face me! though i have to admit, you did injure me a little.... NO MATTER! I still can finish you off! ' The akuma raised it hand up, preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 am

"I won't forgive you! Damn Akuma!" cried Kyro while tears rolled down his thin cheeks.
He decided to give it all he's got. Wounds glowing with green bright light on his left arm. Light particles from the surroundings started to fly towards Rydo and Kyro's bad wounds, healing as much as possible.
"What's happening? They can't heal by themselves?" the surprised Akuma gasped in awe.
"Are you ready for some for some butt-kicking action, Rydo?" spoke Kyro while smiling weakly to Rydo.
Gainin' more confidence than ever, he believed Rydo & him will certainly finish him off!
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:29 am

Rydo, seeing all the effort that Kyro was putting in, decided to give it a try too. Focusing with all his might, Rydo tried to activate his innocence one more time, successfully achieving his activation. Rydo used his tail to fling the rubble at the flabbergasted level 2, knocking it off its feet, then leaped forward at it, claws ready to do 'Death Strike' on the level 2, while Kyro stood on the other side ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Auray [Mission]   Melody of Auray [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Melody of Auray [Mission]
Page 1 of 1