D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:30 pm

"Geeeeze," a small voice sighed from down the hall. "You guys make way too much noise..."

A small boy toddled down the hall over the the others, yawning and rubbing his eyes. His hair was tousled and he was still in his pajamas despite the time of day. He stopped right in front of Fenrir's head and bent down to see him better. "Missur Fenrir, if you wanna sleep there's a perfectly good bed in your room, y'know."

He then stood up and spun around to face Cole, smiling up at him to badly cover his annoyance. "So what was all that noise earlier? It sounded like you guys were attacked by another on of missur Komui's scary robots or something." He leaned over a little, looking behind Cole and spotted an unfamiliar face. "Oh, new person..." Well, if this was a new guy then that noise must have been the gatekeeper screwing up another examination. Cassiel sighed at the thought. This guy was probably not in the best mood now thanks to that stupid machine.

"Hi missur~!" Cassiel hid a little behind Cole, waving at Tyrell shyly. Who knew if this person was friendly or not. He'd had plenty of unpleasant moments with bad tempered exorcists (*cough* Kanda and Xenaz) and really didn't want to experience more. And with Shizu-niisan gone, well... he was taking no chances in pissing off the wrong people without his big brother there to protect him.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 am

'Oh is that noisy? I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist shouting, Cassiel-kun.' Xenaz said in an intimidating voice. He seemed to be in a good mood, unlike his usual days where even Rydo (A special someone to Xenaz, they are not family) usually had problems talking to Xenaz. Xenaz was grinning sadistically at the remains of the Komurin. This was quite unlike Xenaz who usually had a black face on 16 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm

"That guy went down easy enough." He said as he deactivated his anti-akuma weapon. Tyrrell saw everyone going inside of the Black Order and decided to follow them seeing as he didn't know anything about the place.Tyrrell passed the gatekeeper without even looking his way. Tyrrell had planned that he wouldn't say anything to him now, but he knew that the gatekeeper would be in a lot of pain once he was able to get his revenge. Once inside Tyrrell heard a voice call out to him. He looked around and saw nothing until he looked down. Why is a kid like this in the Black Order? Are they even letting children fight the akuma? I guess anyone will do as long as they have an anti-akuma weapon. I still don't like the fact that these people are using kids to fight. He thought. Fighting that robot really had Tyrrell in a sour mood and he didn't really feel like talking. However, he had no reason to be rude to this kid. He took a deep breath before talking to the kid. "Hi kid. As long as you don't piss me off, there is no reason to be scared of me."
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:55 am

Fenrir opened his eyes to see Cassiel so close. He jumped up immediately and heard something crack. I think that was my back He yawned, staring at the others. "I'm not sleepy. Why would you think that?" He turned to Cassiel and waved, "Hey! Isn't it past your bedtime? We must have woke you up huh..." he grinned sheepishly, not exactly knowing how to deal with younger children.

"So now that we have confirmation that Tyrrell is not an akuma..." At this Fenrir laughed sarcastically. "Guess you have to get your innocence checked. Good luck!" Fenrir wiped his eyes. They were awfully itchy right now. He slapped himself. "Hopefully, that will keep me awake for a while..." he muttered under his breath. "So..." Fenrir began walking, starting the quick tour, "We have a dining room, training room...there's three levels, place where you get healed when you're wounded...what was that called again...medical center? There's also this big library and there is also the place where we each get our own rooms...and here is the science department."

Fenrir looked back, hoping to see that the others had followed him or else...he would have been talking to empty air.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Cole glanced down in suprise as a small boy came toddling into the hall. He remembered seeing him around headquarters a couple times, but he couldn't remember the boy's name. "Yeah, the gate keeper was obsessing over something stupid, so a Komurin Attacked the new guy." He muttered to Cassiel as the others walked up. He glanced down again, only to find the kid was now half hidden behind him, while greeting Tyrrell. That's a bit odd... I don't remember ever talking to him, but he doesn't seem scared of me or anything. But he seems a bit scared of the new guy... He shrugged, deciding it was nothing worth thinking about.

He watched as Xenaz greeted the boy, not altogether coldly, but a bit scary sounding to Cole. Still, from what he had seen so far, he supposed Cassiel was lucky; Xenaz didn't seem like the nicest person. He grinned at Fenrir's unexpected reaction to being woken, watching him first wipe his eyes, then slap himself. Amused and hoping for further amusement, he followed Fenrir, smiling, and listening to his description. "Wow, we have a training room?!" He said increadulously. Amazing... I've been here ten years, and he knows more about this place than I do... He thought, glancing at Fenrir again. Of course you wouldn't know there was a training room, you only ever go places where you can eat or sleep. His thoughts fired back.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm

'Duh, of course we have a training room. How'd ya think we train our combat skills? By sitting in the dining hall and pigging ourselves out?' Xenaz mocked Cole playfully. 'Heh, i spent a lot of time in there, training my combat skills.' Xenaz kind of boasted about that.
'Oh yeah, Tyrrell, I suggest you don't mention anything about a guy called Shizutsi to Komui, our supervisor. He might send more Komurins after you if you do.' Xenaz grinned, remembering the memories of him and Shizutsi pissing Komui off together. 'Shizutsi is really..... uh... um.... friendly. You should be meeting him quite soon.' Xenaz told Tyrrell, in a not really convincing voice about the 'Shizutsi being friendly' part.
Shizutsi always managed to meet new exorcists quite quickly no matter what time they arrived at the black order.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Fenrir did appear to be a little sleepy to Tyrrell, but he really didn't think that it was anything that he should be worried about. If he wants to stay up longer than his body wants him to, it's his problem. He knows what he's doing. He thought to himself. If there was one thing that Tyrrell hated to do, it was getting into other people's business especially when he wasn't invited. He felt if he got into their business that would give them the opportunity to venture into his business whenever it seemed as if he had something interesting going on in his life. This way he didn't have to worry about that or get "It seems like this place has everything I need. It seems like they don't want us to ever leave this place.He said after listening to Fenrir's quick explanation of everything that was in the Black Order. He didn’t know anything about this guy that Xenaz was talking about, but he felt that he wasn’t really important to him finding out what he should do next. I gotta remember to talk to this guy Komui about his robots. He cracked his knuckles because the type of talk he wanted to do had nothing to do with him using his mouth or words for that matter.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 pm

"Well," said Fenrir, looking at the rest of the crowd. It seemed that most had followed. That was good. He never liked being in the science department alone. Even working at this place for a few years had only managed to scare him further. He had seen what they did to exorcists...and he didn't like it.

"Yes...we have a training room," said Fenrir, looking at Cole a bit weirdly. He lived here for quite a while yet he did not know there was a training room...when it had three floors? He stared at Xenaz. Of course he would know about the training room. He probably spent most of his time there to train and hone his skills... When Tyrrell cracked his knuckles, Fenrir guessed he was still mad about the incident that had occurred outside of headquarters...

"So here's where they examine your innocence. It might be a bit late, but they usually work...really late. And if they really aren't here, I could help out since I used to work at this department before I changed into an exorcist." Fenrir yawned as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2