D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Tyrrell knew almost nothing about the Black Order. Although he had found out a lot of information about an secret society like the Black Order, it was only a drop in the bucket compared to what he really needed to know. Before he got there he had a lot to think about. Even though he told himself that he would get revenge for his brother, he didn’t know if he wanted to give up his life to some organization that he really knew absolutely nothing about. He knew that he could just defeat akuma on his own, but he didn’t know if that was really getting the revenge that he wanted. As a matter of fact, he knew that was the wrong way to go about it. He knew that many more akuma would continue to be made unless he stopped the source of their production. For that task, he knew that he would need the Black Order. He knew that they would know how and where to find him and what his weaknesses were. Once he found out where he was, he knew that he would take care of the fighting. “Now, it seems like my real journey begins now.” He said as he looked at the huge mountain that the Black Order supposed to be on. Each second that passed, discouraged Tyrrell even more. “There is no way, I’m going to climb up this mountain.” He said as he looked at it. “Man, it looks like it goes on forever. It’s gotta be another way to get up there without having to climb.” He said as he waited for something to show him a better way to scale the mountain.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Fenrir Tribus had just finished a mission. It had taken three days this time and he had to hurry at the last minute because supposedly, there was a new arrival today.

"Hope the new kid doesn't start climbing the mountain." he said. After all, he almost tried to, but fortunately was stopped in time and was introduced to the elevator. Of course, he knew some exorcists that preferred to climb the mountain for exercise. Needless to say, he wasn't one of them. Still, he wasn't too experienced himself. He had only joined the Black Order recently. Maybe in a few years, he would find himself climbing this mountain as well.

Feeling a bit guilty, he quickened his pace a bit until he reached somebody that appeared to be looking up at the mountain.

"And who might you be?" he asked. Fenrir grabbed his weapon, just in case. You never knew these days who was a human or akuma.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Tyrrell turned to the person who had just walked up to him. He was going to answer him, but it seemed as if the guy was had grabbed something in his hand. At the moment, Tyrrell had no clue what it was, but seeing as this was the HQ for The Black Order, he knew that this guy was probably an exorcist and he probably had his anti-akuma weapon in his hand. Tyrrell didn't know where this guy had come from, but it Tyrrell figured that he had just came back from a mission, however, he couldn't be to careful right now. This guy could be an akuma wearing human skin. "Why should I give out my name to someone that I don't know. You could be an akuma in disguise. Why don't you give me your name first and tell me what you're doing here. For now, all you need to know is that I'm looking for the Black Order." He said. He couldn't trust this guy, but it wasn't just because he might be an akuma. It was just the way that Tyrrell operated. He never gave out to much information to others, especially when he didn't know them or what their purpose was, because he knew that it could be used against him. Chances are this guy is probably an exorcist, but I don't want to take any chances. Seeing as I'm probably right in front of Headquaters, I don't want to let an akuma get into here on my watch. Even if he is an exorcist, I kinda would like to see how I would face up to an exorcist that is a seasoned veterans. It could be interesting and I would know how much I need to train so that I can become that much better. He thought. He then crossed as he waited for the other person's answer.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Fenrir eyed the other person. He had a point. How could he make sure that Fenrir wasn't an akuma? After all, Fenrir had been suspicious of him right as soon as he saw him. Fenrir squinted, hoping he could somehow have magical powers that would allow him to know if it was an akuma or not. Nope. Only Allen Walker was known to have that ability. The rest would have to guess. Sighing, he decided to take a risk when he saw that the other guy knew he had his hand on his weapon. He showed both of his hands, to show that he was unarmed.

"Name's Fenrir Tribus!" Fenrir shrugged. It wasn't often that a new member came by and Headquarters would kill him if he made trouble...again. "As you can see, I'm wearing an exorcist uniform." He scratched his head, "Well...I just finished a mission. One of the exorcists who I had met on the way home told me about a new member. I'm guessing you are that person." He tried a grin, though it probably looked more forced than natural.

"Well, you know you can take the elevator right? " He stepped off to one of the rocks and clicked a button. Geez. This guy was uptight, faintly reminding him of Kanda. Fenrir hoped he didn't get off on the wrong track... He didn't like to keep grudges. "It should come soon. When we get there, you'll get an examination by the gatekeeper before you can get in the actual Headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Tyrrell could tell from what the person had said that he didn't want to fight him. From that, he could tell that he wasn't an akuma. The akuma that he had went up against in the past didn't talk nor did they try not to fight. Even though he believed that he wasn't an akuma, Fenrir telling him that he was wearing an exorcist's uniform didn't really help his cause. He really had no clue that there was a such thing as a exorcist's uniform. Besides he had never seen an exorcist, he had only heard of them in the books that he had read in the past. "I guess that new member would be me. I'm Tyrrell Jamison, and I hope that I can become an exorcist." He said. He knew that he was a little rude to this guy earlier, but he couldn't help it. Living on the streets alone had made him very cautious around people that he didn't know. If he got to know this guy a little bit better, he knew that he would have to apologize for they way that he acted.

When Tyrrell heard Fenrir talk about the elevator, he started to become much more calm then he was when he thought that climbing the mountain was the only way to get to the HQ. "I guess I should be glad that I ran into someone before I started climbing the mountain. I would have been extremely pissed if I had did that." He said as he looked at the button and then back at Fenrir. "So there is a examination before I get into the building. I wonder what this gatekeeper is like. It seems this place is much more secretive than I heard. It going to be interesting working for this place.He said as he waited on the elevator. He had no clue if his experience in this place would be like, but if he could help rid the world of akuma, he knew that he would be happy in the end. He just hated the fact that he had to wait on the elevator and then he had to go through an examination.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Fenrir relaxed a bit. Tyrrell Jamison seemed to trust him now.
"Don't worry about passing," said Fenrir, "You look like the type that would manage well in a place like this." Fenrir could sense a lot of potential in this person.
Fenrir noted that Tyrrell appeared calmer when he heard that there was an elevator available. "Yeah, it almost happened to me. I have a feeling that it's Komui's idea of a joke. He's our Supervisor here. A bit of an idiot, but when it comes down to it, he helps out a lot." He kept out the part about the attack of the Komurins. He didn't want to discourage the newcomer. Besides, Tyrrell will find out sooner or later. Fenrir figured it would be better later, when he knew that even though everybody was a bit...strange, everyone cared for each other. They were a family after all. Who knows where he would be wouldn't Komui's help during his evaluation period as an exorcist.

Fenrir merely laughed when Tyrrell mentioned the gatekeeper. "Now that you mention, this place does sound kind of secretive. Don't worry about the gatekeeper. He's more of a way to make sure you aren't an akuma, which I'm sure you aren't. The real examination begins..inside. They basically check if you're qualified or not. One note of advice: Do not panic." At this Fenrir shivered. Even though he had been working as a scientist and knew all about the examination, they had forced him to take it. It had been a painful memory and he could only hope it would be different for Tyrrell here.

The elevator dinged and opened. A flash of light poured to the outside.

"Finally, I haven't bathed in days!" he exclaimed, jumping into the elevator. It made a noise when he did that. "Just a joke, by the way!" He added that as an afterthought, remembering how people started to avoid him...
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Of course I'll pass the examination. It's not like I came all this way just to be sent back home. Not that I can do that anyway. He said to Fenrir realizing that he might have said a little too much with that last sentence. You know what, just forget I said that last part. It's has really has nothing to do with why I came to this place. He said, which was true. Even though he had no home to return to, it wasn't as if that was the reason that he had came here to help out the fight with akuma. His brother was the reason why he was here and he didn't want to disappoint him in anyway. [i]I've come much to far and seen too much to return back to my old way of life. Besides it's not like I would want to go back to living on the streets especially since I know about the akuma threat. However, something that is worrying me is the gatekeeper. The fact that he laughed when I mentioned him means that something isn't quite right with him. I guess I better be on my guard. He thought.

When the elevator came down he breathed a sigh of relief. However, he quickly started to tense up when he heard that Fenrir hadn't bathed in days. Even if he was joking, he couldn't be too sure. He knew that people lied everyday even about the smallest things. He walked onto the elevator and watched as the doors closed. "This Komui guy sounds like a goofball to me, but I hope that he isn't, especially since you told me that he was our Supervisor. I would hate having to work for a guy that like to joke around all the time." Tyrrell really hoped that this guy didn't joke around all of the time. He thought that he wouldn't have to deal with that seeing as these people were trying to save the world.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Fenrir nodded understandingly when Tyrrell said that he didn't have a home to go back to. It wasn't like he had a home to go back to either. The Earl had destroyed that. It was slightly sad to see Tyrrell remembering something painful. Why was it that all the exorcists each had their own sad past? Perhaps that was why they were chosen. They knew the pain of the akuma.

"Well, regardless, this place WILL be your new home. When I lost mines, being here really helped out. People talk to you, so you aren't alone all the time. It prevented me from thinking any sad thoughts. It'd be pretty hard to after all, when you have a whole group of people that you can call friend." He smiled at that, glad with the way he phrased it. Fenrir knew that his own troubles in expressing his past. If Tyrrell didn't want to say anything, then Fenrir would not ask. Being a busybody wasn't his type after all. Still, as Tyrrell was talking, he seemed to be worried about something. "Is he worry about the examination?" thought Fenrir. He frowned slightly when he noticed Tyrrell tensing up when he cracked that joke. Note to self: I will not use that joke again.

"Komui's a slight....goofball, but that's only when it comes to his sister and his inventions...He takes his job seriously when the time comes. Don't worry. " said Fenrir. He tried to think of anything else he could add. Nothing. Komui would have to defend himself when the time comes. Fenrir grinned at that. He would have a good time watching the supervisor struggle at his attempt to explain his love for those Komurin machines...
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Tyrrell decided that he would leave the explanation of why he couldn't return home out. Even though an akuma had killed his brother, it wasn't why he couldn't go back home. He had lost the right to return home long ago. He still didn't want anyone to know that he was a homeless bum. They would probably think that he was trying to get into the Black Order just so that he could have somewhere to sleep at night. [i]I don't like to tell that part of my past. Even if it gives some insight to why I act the way I do, I don't want everyone knowing that I living on the street for good portion of my life. He thought. "It seems like I won't be getting much time to myself here. I guess that is ok. I just hope that these people aren't annoying. I really hate it when people talk about stupid things." He said. He couldn't take talking to people for long periods of times for some strange reason. It just ticked him off when people didn't know went to be quiet. He just hoped that Fenrir didn't pry to much into his past. This guy didn't seem to much like a nuisance and they could probably get along just fine. That was probably as long as he left him alone sometimes to think. He thought that he should reflect on his past every once in a while so that he knew which step to take next. To Tyrrell, it was a way to make sure that he didn't make the same mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:03 am

Fenrir watched Tyrrell as he seemed to be thinking about something. Ah, he thought, totally like Kanda. He was one of those that needed time to think alone contrary to Fenrir, who really hated to be alone. He hated it so much, it could scare himself sometimes. Fenrir looked up at the ceiling, trying to not look nervous. He didn't want to pressure Tyrrell, not when he finally seemed to open up a bit. Time passed a bit when Tyrrell spoke again. This time, it was about the people at headquarters.

"Haha, they'll probably be fine when it comes to talking. They mostly talk to get people to open up though I know a guy that never seemed to succumb to their demands...". Of course, that was Kanda. That guy seemed to be able to avoid any type of conversation with Fenrir. Rather, Fenrir tended to avoid him now, for fear of a katana in his sleep. I..err...probably am one of the louder ones..." Fenrir scratched his head nervously. It was a habit. Several of the members back at headquarters stated that his hair would start falling off if he kept it. Still, a habit was a habit. "Well, you'll have your own room so you can be alone whenever you want. Just make sure to lock the door." Truthfully, Fenrir never really liked staying in his room. He found it too quiet and reminding of the past. Still, everybody had their own ways of dealing with the past.

With that the elevator opened and Fenrir stepped outside.

"Hey, gatekeeper! We've got a new member," he stated.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:13 am

'A new member eh?' someone shouted from inside headquarters. In a few seconds, a guy with silvery hair and an expressionless face jumped out of the window and landed beside Fenrir. 'Heh, sorry, for that. I'm Xenaz Pyrix, call me Xenaz. I came because its been a while since we had a new member.' He smiled in a threatening way. Go ahead, if the wimpy gatekeeper confirms that you are okay, I'll show you around. Xenaz remembered how he entered the first time. He had nearly wanted to destroy the gate because it freaked out at him having a star shaped sweet in his pocket..
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Cole

Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 am

Cole Shenson's eyes shot open at Xenaz's yelling. New meat, huh? It's always fun to see how they react to the Gate Keeper. He thought, a small smile adorning his features. He had been sleeping outside under a tree, one of his favorite activities. He got to his feet, stretching and yawning before walking towards the gate to see who had arrived. Part of him wanted to go back to sleep, but he had recently resolved to be more social. After all, he had been working at Headquarters for nearly ten years now, and barely knew anyone. When asked, Cole usually would credit Sleep as being his best friend. "Where's the new guy?" He muttered, more to himself that to anyone else as he reached the gate, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:35 am

Tyrrell started to think about the guy that Fenrir was talking about. He knew that they probably wouldn't get along too well. Even though he didn't like to take much, it was only to people that he didn't know very well. "Well, you really don't have to worry much about me talking. It's just that I don't like to talk about my past with others. It wasn't the best part of my life and I don't know how people will react when they hear it, but that's besides that point. Don't worry about being loud, if that the way that you are, I'll just have to avoid you when I don't fell like being bothered. It's a problem that can be easily corrected." He said. He didn't know how he would take that, but he just wanted to let him know that it would be time that he just needed to left alone.

He stepped out of the elevator and started to look around. He had no clue what this gatekeeper looked like and how he would prove that he wasn't an akuma. Of course he could show this gatekeeper his anti-akuma, but he was sure that this guy had his own test. I wonder what this Gatekeeper looks like. It was then that someone jumped out of a window and landed right besides them. Then another person walked up to them. [i]Ok, I can see that Fenrir was right about people always talking here. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to learn how to deal with people. He thought. "Xenaz, huh. I guess I'll introduce myself, I'm Tyrrell Jamison, the new guy I guess you could say." He said. He was still looking for the gatekeeper. "Ok, I give up. Come out, Gatekeeper. I'm ready for any type of test you got. He said looking out around him so that he wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am

Fenrir nodded to what Tyrrell was saying. "That's cool. It's better than Kanda, who actually threatened to kill me when I asked him what he wanted for breakfast..." He grimaced at that for that was not one of his best memories at HQ. On the otherhand, Fenrir had already thought of Tyrrell as a friend. It just seemed like he was dependable and that Fenrir could trust him.

Fenrir nearly had a heart attack when Xenaz jumped out of nowhere...once again.
"Jeez, do you have to make such a loud entrance?" he groaned. Fenrir made it a point to avoid Xenaz when he was feeling quite tired. He wouldn't want him appearing out of nowhere.

Fenrir's eyes lifted when he saw Cole. Wasn't that guy usually sleeping somewhere? He probably was curious about the new guy as well. Who wouldn't? There wasn't a new member in a while. Besides, he suspected that Cole was bored and decided to come check out the new kid.

"Tyrrell? You know that the Gatekeeper is that weird...thing on the door right?" he said. With that, he went up to it and pointed.

"Don't come any closer you idiot!" shouted the gatekeeper.

Last edited by fenrisulfr on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff)
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:45 am

It seems like I'm going to be on my guard here, especially if I want some time to myself while I'm here. There is already people jumping out of building and coming out of nowhere here just so that they can meet me. I guess I should be grateful that the people in this place want anything to do with me. I should make sure that I don't get upset as much as before I came to this place. He thought. He knew that he needed to change his attitude, but he wasn't in a rush to do so. It was a lot of people out in the world that needed to be told off and he was just the person to do it. He didn't care about social class, gender, or anything like that. If made him upset, he'll be pissed at you.

Not much surprised Tyrrell nowadays, but he had never seen anything like this Gatekeeper before. It seemed as this was a place that you could doubt nothing. If you thought that it didn't exist, then it probably did here. Just as he was about to comment on how weird this place was, he heard a word that was like taboo to him. "Who the hell did you just call an idiot? Don't make me come over there and tear you a new hole to talk out of! I can't believe this soon to be pile of rumble just called me stupid! Just hurry up and get on with the examination so that I don't have to see your ugly face any more!" He yell at the Gatekeeper. Tyrrell was steaming mad and for good reason too. Well, maybe not for good reason, but calling Tyrrell was stupid really is a big mistake. With him having such a short temper, just that one word can send him into a blind rage.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:34 am

Cole, still sleepy, slowly tried to piece together what he was hearing. Tyrrell was the new guy, apparently. That was the most relevant information he had collected. The fact that Xanez had apparently jumped out of a window was of negligable interest to him now. He carefully plugged his ears with his fingers as Fenrir ventured closer to the gatekeeper, remembering arriving here nearly ten years ago, supported on an Exorcists back, tired, and extremely mad that the excorcist had insisted on climbing the mountain with him on his back while there was a perfectly good elevator. The bellowing of the gatekeeper on his tired ears had caused an instant migraine. Jerking himself back to the present, he smiled slightly as the gatekeeper spoke, looking at Tyrrell to gauge his reaction. To Cole's suprise, the young exorcist didn't seem shocked or frightened, he just seemed angry. Cole Raised an eyebrow as Tyrrell began yelling at the Gate Keeper. "He's probably gonna be pronounced an Akuma Ally just because he's yelling at the gate..." He muttered, rolling his eyes, remembering how over-suspiciouse the gate keeper was.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Fenrir stared with interest at the interactions. Cole had plugged his ears apparently. Fenrir figured he wasn't the type that liked loud noises. Tyrrell had gotten angry and the gatekeeper and started yelling. Fenrir sighed. The gatekeeper should really be more polite if he wanted more respect. It was no wonder that every exorcist seemed to think of him as a coward. Heck, when Fenrir first arrived, he was called an akuma because someone had pulled a prank on him. They had given him a star keychain and he accepted, stupidly enough. He kept the keychain though. It was somewhere in headquarters for he didn't dare bring it out for fear of scaring the gatekeeper.

"Just examine him!" said Fenrir to the gatekeeper, "He's not going to touch you or anything..." It would be funny to see the gatekeeper break out in hives though...

"X-Ray Exam. Checking if he is an akuma or human!" With that, the gatekeeper lowered his eyes and shone them directly at Tyrrell. Fenrir hoped nothing would go wrong this time.

"Wait, you're not carrying any stars right?" asked Fenrir, suddenly realizing that Tyrrell could be carrying something that could be deemed "dangerous". There was a low chance, but it was possible.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:56 pm

Xenaz laughed, 'Hehe, if you're carrying anything shaped like a star with you, i suggest you get ready for battle. Most likely, a Komurin will attack you.' He smiled in an evil way at Tyrrell. 'Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot. a Komurin is an idiotic robot that our supervisor keeps on making. I'm already battle-accustomed to them though.' a smirk appearing on his face as he remembered all his wars against the Komurins for not behaving himself towards Komui. A really memorable one was when he teamed up with another Exorcist who kissed Komui (See dining hall for more info).

Xenaz then looked enthusiastically at Tyrrell, waiting for the gatekeeper's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post. I had writer's block and still do, but I managed to come up with something.)

Everything that they were saying didn't really reach Tyrrell. He heard mumbling, but he tried to drown out everything that was around him. He was trying to clear his mind so that he would get approved quicker by the gate keeper. He didn't know how the gatekeeper could prove that he wasn't an akuma, but he really didn't care because he wasn't an akuma anyway. This was just something that was delaying him from stopping the akuma and the people who make them. However, it was something that he had heard and it was something about stars. He didn't know what this had to do with this examination, but now for some reason he couldn't get them out of his head. Tyrrell then turn around to the three people that were outside with him. "Why would have something like a star? Now that you guys said something, I can't get them out of head." He said as he turned back around and faced the gatekeeper. "What does that have to do with seeing if I am an akuma or not? I would think that he would able to tell who was akuma or not easily. I guess this guy really is useless as a gatekeeper isn't he." He said making fun of the gatekeeper. He just wished that he would hurrying up with the examination.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:37 pm

OOC: That's alright. We all get writer's block.

Fenrir paled at Xenaz's words. He might been ready to fight another Komurin, but Fenrir wasn't. The poor exorcist froze completely when he heard Tyrrell mention 'star'. Well, he grabbed his weapon, just in case. He stared around nervously. If Tyrrell was really categorized as an "akuma", where would the Komurin land....

"This guy is an akuma!!! There's stars in his mind! He's thinking of stars!!! AHHHHHH Emergency Alert! We have an emergency alert! Kill him! the gatekeeper shrieked. From then on, the lights flashed dangerously. The whole building was alert now!

Fenrir was not happy about this. How was the gatekeeper able to see in someone's mind??? That was...weird unless Komui did something to the gatekeeper? Then again, maybe the gatekeeper had heard what Tyrrell was saying from before? Fenrir did not understand.

He could hear the mechanical creak of a Komurin already...or was that just him? From the top of the building, something jumped down.... something BIG.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Cole watched, tentatively taking his fingers out of his ears to hear what was being said. The instant Tyrrell mentioned stars, he jammed his fingers back into his ears, grimacing as the gatekeeper began yelling again. Cole, becoming annoyed quickly as the bellowing gatekeeper's voice penetrated his ears despite his fingers plugging them, giving him the beginings of a Migraine. "You idiot Gate keeper!" He half-yelled. "You're one to talk! This guy may be thinking of stars, but all you ever think about is Akuma! Maybe we should attack you, eh?" He finished, gritting his teeth, and jamming his fingers harder into his ears in anticipation of a reply. "And do you always have to yell?" He muttered as an afterthought. A shadow appeared, and he looked up, seeing a Komuirin Already jumping down towards Tyrrell. A small smile cracked his lips. I guess a Komuirin would be a good way to see what the new guy can do... He thought.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 am

'Oh, well, battle time!~' Xenaz shouted out in a happy sing song voice. He had taken out a black katana, and was twirling it in his left hand. He caught it in his left hand and shouted, 'Zankuta, activate!' The katana merged with his hand, turning it into an armoured arm with black claws for fingers. He grinned and said, 'Well, are you guys gonna fight?'
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 am

"How dare you say I'm an akuma? Why would an akuma walk through the front door of the home of exorcist? Don't you think that it would destroy you before you had the chance to see if it was an akuma or not." He yelled at the getekeeper. Once he saw the giant robot jumped down in front of him, he took a huge comical sigh. "This guy is really got me angry now. I don't even feeling like yelling now. Just know that I'm going to kick your ass later." He said as he looked at the robot. He knew that he no choice but to fight the huge robot, but he wanted to wait to show his anti-akuma weapon. "Well, here goes." He said as he jumped further back from the Komuirin to get some distance. "This guy Komui is already getting on my bad side." He said as he crossed his arms. "Anti-Akuma Weapon activate!" His hair glowed a greenish glowed, but after about two seconds change to a white color. "I guess I should start this fight seeing as it's kinda my fault." He said as he controlled one of his locks to change properties to be as sharp as a katana. After that he sent that same dreadlock to stab the robot in the middle of it body. I need to get this over fast. I don't want this to drag out any longer than it has too.

(OOC: Didn't want to give away my name for my anti-akuma weapon yet. I think that the job of Komui or the people in the science department.)
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:38 pm

'Attack him!" The gatekeeper was avoiding Tyrrell's eyes.

Xenaz was quick to attack, as always. He had his katana out already.

"Go Tyrrell! Fenrir was cheering on the sidelines. Truth be told, he was also curious about the abilities of the new addition to the team. His hair had changed colors to Fenrir's surprised when he activated his anti-akuma weapon. I think his anti-akuma weapon has something to do with his hair.... Fenrir nodded. That seemed like a good guess. When the hair had stabbed the Komurin in the middle, it fell down to the ground. It was muttering its need to save the world...and then, it died. There was a few seconds of silence before the robot exploded into pieces of fire and dissolved.

"Wow, you people are strong," Fenrir clapped his hands. Fenrir stepped up to the gatekeeper and frowned, "Seriously, would an akuma have an anti-akuma weapon? Wouldn't that be counterproductive?" He hoped the gatekeeper wouldn't have anymore excuses. Fenrir was getting tired of standing here. It was getting late and he wasn't getting enough sleep as it is. This stupid gatekeeper was keeping him from his sleep. That wasn't good. Fenrir hated it when he lost his sleep. Plus, everyone else seemed angry at the gatekeeper. Cole himself had threatened to attack if he continued to make anymore of his false accusations. Xenaz...he probably would attack as well. Tyrrell also didn't look that happy when the gatekeeper accused him of being an akuma. Then again, who would?

"He's a human! He passes!" shouted the gatekeeper.

Coward thought Fenrir. He probably didn't want anyone to yell or attack him.

'"Gates Opening!"

The gates were opened and Fenrir could finally enter home. What a long day... He stepped inside Headquarters, collapsing to the ground. He stared at the ceiling. I'll just sleep here while the rest of them come in...
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Cole rolled his eyes as Xenaz immediately suggested that they join the fight. He personally didn't like to fight unneccesarry battles, and he was curious what Tyrrell's innocence could be. He didn't see any type of special equipment on the Exorcists, but then again, innocence could be almost anything. Mine's just a glove after all, He thought, flexing his right hand, covered by a fingerless glove with a bracelet of innocence sown into it near the wrist. He frowned as Tyrrell activated his innocence. It was either an equipment type in the form of a wig, or, more likely, a parasite type. He shivered slightly. Something foreign living in somones body... creepy... He thought, suppressing a second shiver. Still, Tyrrell seemed nice, and it wasn't like the Parasite Type was contagious, so he may as well try and get off on the right foot with the new guy.

Hearing Fenrir cheering for Tyrrell, he decided to join in. "Yeah, go New Guy!" He yelled, the words scarcely leaving his mouth before the sharpened hair ended the fight. Casting a skeptical eye over the gatekeeper, sure that the sudden change of heart wouldn't have happened without the defeat of the Komuirin and the threat of direct attack. "Idiot..." He muttered, following Fenrir through the gate. He watched as Fenrir collapsed, starting forwards, thinking he had fainted or something, before realizing he had fallen asleep. A man after my own heart... He thought, turning to see if the others were following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)   How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

How am I suppose to reach the top? (Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next