D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boring Night [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
jansonlyw
lsy1234
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
Boring Night [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Night [OPEN] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Boring Night [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Night [OPEN] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Boring Night [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:28 am

Entreri walked out from his room tiredly after sleeping for hours. He peered at his watch, and wandered what time was it. To his amazement, it was already 3 o'clock morning. He found it surprising because he never slept for such a short duration before. Thinking back, he remembered he slept at 12 o'clock morning. It was a miracle as he thought that he only slept for three hours.

It took him much time to find his way to the entrance of the huge headquarter belonged to Black Order. Sitting on a huge boulder standing not far away from the entrance, he wandered what had happened since he had joined the Order. All he could get from his memory were just memories about Akuma killings, Innocence retrieval and other meaningless flashbacks. Looking at the dark sky above him, Entreri placed his hand on his chest, feeling a cross-shaped object attached on his chest. He could feel its coldness and his own heartbeat. "Cold..." He told himself. "Everything was cold... Very cold... That time..."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Boring Night [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Boring Night [OPEN] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 am

'What was cold, eh?' a voice sounded from behind Entreri. The source of the voice was from a male exorcist with an expressionless face and silvery hair. He carried a black sword with him everywhere he went, as that was his innocence, Zankuta.
It was Xenaz Pyrix, one of the Black Order's most weird exorcists. He usually was a loner, having few friends, but he had a kind heart and would help others in need, though usually he expressed his help reluctantly. His personality also scared or intimidated many people, as he seemed to be rude to others, and somehow, when he started fighting, he would be a 'totally different person', as though he had a second personality (he does have a second personality, by the way).
'Heh, if you're talking about the temperature of this place, you need to fatten up a little, this temperature is okay....' Xenaz grinned in a threatening way at Entreri.
'Well, i hardly see any other people other than myself at this time of the day, what the hell are you doing up so early in the morning eh?' Xenaz asked, totally ignoring the fact that he himself, woke up ridiculously early everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 am

Entreri was shocked by the sudden voice from came behind him. Waking up quickly, he turned to face the source of the voice. The mysterious voice belonged to Xenaz Pyrix, an exorcist just like him. Like normal, he was carrying his favourite weapon everywhere, even in the headquarter. Weird, but questioning others' habit was not his style.

Realizing his presence, Entreri suddenly felt stupid. He told himself, 'Darn it! He heard everything! Ah well, no choice.'

"Nothing, Xenaz. Just thinking of something else, nothing matters. You know, everyone has their own dark past, but it doesn't matter anymore, isn't it?" Entreri replied. He was embarassed at first, but realizing Xenaz's true nature, he was not a person who always like to insult others. "Well, if you think such weather can make me feel cold. I don't think you understand me well, as a friend or an ally. My Innocence controls ice and yet, you think this weather can make me even shiver." He added, then chuckled.

After answering the embarrasing question, Entreri lied back down on the huge boulder, trying not to look at the exorcist. "So, do you have anything to do? Maybe asking me to join you? I'm boring for tonight." Entreri asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Boring Night [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Boring Night [OPEN] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:29 am

'Oh? Your innocence generates ice? Wait.... lemme think.......... ahhhh..... I think i remember now.... your name is Entreri or something liddat (like that), if I'm not wrong.' Xenaz mumbled, thinking as he tried to remember an Exorcist with frosty powers.
He then said, 'Well, sorry for the confusion of your name. I know what you mean by a dark past, mine was pretty horrible.' Xenaz then had a determined but distant look on his face.
'Arrgh.... and I though i usually was the first to rise in the morning, guess I'll hang around with you for a while, it won't kill me to waste a bit of training time every now and then....' Xenaz said lazily. He chucked some random piece of crud that was on his shirt off the cliff of which the Black Order stood on, and slouched while standing by the rock.
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 am

"Good evening guys." Tristam was quite cheery. The night was a beautiful one, and exploring the grounds during nighttime was a thing he enjoyed. The stars above vere brightly visible, and he could make out the contours of several astronomical signs. He casually strolled along up to the two of them, always the friendly type.

"None of you could resist this blessed night either, am I right?" he asked as he smiled warmly to the pair.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 am

Xenaz stared at the guy who just joined their conversation with what seemed to be a glare.
He then replied to Tristam, 'Eh? Who the heck are you? I don't remember seeing you around before. Ahhh whatever. I'm Xenaz and I didn't really come here to enjoy the scenery. I kinda just had nothing to do so here I am, relaxing here for once.' Xenaz was just his usual self, quite rude to others, though he could be called 'quite friendly'.

P.S. Umm... Vassago, you got the timing wrong. In this post it's not in the evening but its at 3 O'clock in the morning. please edit that to avoid confusion. I don't think it would be very nice if i edited your post myself (though i can).
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Boring Night [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Boring Night [OPEN] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:56 am

((I think that's ok. 3 am in the morn is night to the guy who stayed up late and morning to the guy
who woke up early. It's a matter of perspective of night and day...excuse the pun,vassago))
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 pm

((OOC: As stated by Untainted666 (good analysis, and the pun is pardoned by the way), it is all a matter of perspective))

Tristam was dumbstruck. His hand went up and he started scratching himself in the neck, while looking kind of embarassed. "Oh, sorry! I'm the kind of guy that has a habit of going around and just assuming that people know me at this place." he said as he stared off a bit while feeling the wind on his cheek. "I am Tristam Night-And-Day."

He shifted his spot to stand at the same angle as Xenaz. "There sure are worse places to relax. Perhaps a bit chilly for my taste, but still one of the best nights in a long time. almost a shame that it will end soon. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:56 am

P.S. oh, okay then. Sorry for that.

'Nah, its okay, I meet all sorts of people at this place,' Xenaz said as he played around with Zankuta. He was twirling it with his left hand non-stop, and he had a bored look on his face (Yes! for once he has a facial expression!).

(ooc: sorry for short post, can't think of much to continue on)
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 am

((OOC: Fine, I'll lead the conversation then Razz))

"Impressive looking sword you've got there, I'm guessing that is your innocence?" Tristam said as he made sure to keep out of the way of the blade twirling about. "As far as innocence goes, it looks almost as someone would guess an invocated innocence would look like, clearly imposing. And I'm sure it's even more spectacular then. You will have to show me some time." Tristam said. This person didn't seem like he was into cold talk, but what the heck, it wasn't as if many other people were out this night, except the silent guy who had said nothing since he arrived to the scene.

Last edited by Vassago on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am

((OOC: NO ONE LINERS! It's against the rules, edit your post please.))
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 am

((OOC:Wouldn't it be "edit your posts"? I was merely answering a oneliner with a oneliner Razz anyways, edited))
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 pm

((OOC: It was a two liner. Anyway, continue the RP! ^^))
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 am

'Yes, this is my innocence, it's name is called Zankuta' Xenaz said proudly as he played around with the blade. 'It used to be a prized possesion of my father's, he received it when he did some deed for the king of the country we used to live in. He kept it in a case and funnily enough, ever since my father received Zankuta, our garden's plants and vegetables became really big, I'm guessing thats the effect of the innocence inside it.' Xenaz smiled weirdly as he told Tristam of Zankuta's origin.
'Everything went pretty well, until...... well.....' Xenaz's grey eyes started losing their colour at this moment.
'I was around 15 at that time, and i returned home one day to find my house in ruins........ obviously, the Earl had found out about innocence being there, and sent akumas to go destroy it. My house was destroyed, my parents were eliminated. I went temporarily insane at that moment, when I found the remains of my parents, that i just picked up Zankuta and tried attacked the akumas with it, and well, I was compatible with it. I have no memories of what happened when i attempted to attack the akumas, but the next thing i could remember, I was lying on the floor and General Tiedoll was there with me. And after that..... well...... here I am.'
Back to top Go down
Gooring

Gooring

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Connell was stumbling through the corridors of the Black Orders headquarters. He had managed to get his hands of soma alcoholic beverages and was now quite drunk. Piss drunk might be a better description since he hardly could remember how he even had gotten his hands on the wonderful bottle of liquor. Half of the bottle's content had all ready found it's way down his throat and was starting to effect the Irishman. Due to this he had decided that going outside to watch the beautiful stars would be a good idea, however he could her voice as he approached the place he had chosen as his own perfect "star-watching-spot". As he arrived he could see three figures standing around talking something which annoyed him enormously. This was his spot.

"Watchaa doing here? Thisch isch my spot!" He declared loud and clear. A little to loud most sober people would think. "I just wanna watsch the schtars so pissch off!"

That was about all he managed to say before he suddenly threw up and fell towards the silvery haired swordsman.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 am

'Keh, drunken idiot, makes me wonder why people like him would even wanna get drunk. First you get dizzy and throw up. Next, you faint. Then, you wake up sore all over.' Xenaz rolled his eyes as he sidestepped and let Connell fall towards the ground, although Xenaz had caught Connell on the collar to prevent him from hitting the ground (which could sometimes result in a broken nose or something like that).
'Well, I guess it would be quite evil to just let him hit the ground,' Xenaz mumbled while he dragged Connell aside, to avoid the pile of sick that Connell had threw out. 'Not that I mind being bad...' Xenaz added.
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 pm

((OOC: Wouldn't that be "tried to catch Connell by the collar" and "attempt to drag him aside"))

"That's his choice I guess, I'm sure he has his reasons" Tristam said as he watched the rough treatment. "Hey, just because he's intoxicated doesn't mean that you can handle him any way you want to!" he called out towars Xenaz as he sat down on his knees by the Irishman. "Are you okay... Connell is it?". He had met this guy some other times, kind of obvious when you all live in a place like this. It wasn't as if he knew him personally or anything, but he knew about his face and "bad boy" reputation.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:17 pm

(ooc:oh yeah, why didn't think of phrasing it like that?)
Back to top Go down
Gooring

Gooring

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am

"I'll give yer fer callinīme idiot ye piesche of schit!" Connell managed to mumble as the silvery haired guy dragged him away from the pile of puke. As he got down on the ground again he turned around so that he was laying on his back as to get a good glimpse of the stars. This was actually really nice he could see the stars clearly and he was laying comfortably on the ground. Perfect.

Well at least it was until somebody sat down besides him and asked him how he was.

"I'm pretty god damn fine thank you!" He said before taking a sip from the bottle and the stretching it out towards Tristam. "Ah! Thatsch really nische! Wanna have schome?"
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Tristam sighed heavily and looked as if he'd given up, with his forehead resting in the palm of his right hand. "No thank you, I have no interest in intoxicants whatsoever" he said before adding "Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it". In his mind he was hatching a dastardly plan of using his innocence to cleanse this man from his drunkeness. But that would practically be stealing if you think about it...

"What do you say that me and Xenaz here help you get home? You're in quite a pretty rough shape, and some sleep would do you good" Tristam said with a smile while reaching out his hand as an offer to help the Irishman.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:26 am

'Heh, wow, not bad, I finally met another rude person,' Xenaz commented to himself as his usual intimidating grin appeared on his face.
Xenaz had glared at Connell when Connell offered his drink to Tristam, as though Connell him to offer it to him. Xenaz was the kind that looked ready to pick a fight anythime, or the kind that most people avoided.
Xenaz got stunned for a moment when Tristam volunteered both himself and Xenaz to help Connell get home, as it was usually Xenaz who offered help on his own will, and not through others volunteering him. He quickly regained his senses and mumbled, 'Eh, whatever, I'm deciding that one morning of not training won't kill me anyway, so I'm quite free today, guess I could take you home, except for the fact that you're an Exorcist, so we'll have to get you to your room.'
He made to grab the bottle of liquor from Connell and chuck it off the cliff which the Black Order stood on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Night [OPEN]   Boring Night [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring Night [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1