D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyoung

Hyoung

Number of posts : 56
Warning :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:30 am

She recoiled from it slightly as if it had stabbed her. The expression on her face in surprised expression. Other then that, it was empty.

"How did you..."

Her tong delicately spoke the ancient language. At least ancient in this time period.

"Ah'rij Kas'hja."

She hissed, a curse probably. The other wouldn't have been able to understand this language as it was language used with magic. The other one... It was similar however different enough for none of the magic to flow in. There would've been a catastrophe if every curse spoken in the language came reality.

"How do you know this language?"

The silver words ringed as she spoke the words. Fast. In a way, she wanted to savor this gracious moment when she could speak this beautiful language to the other. At the same, she wanted to kill the other for it. The language, it was tainted now. Tainted by the fools who have attempted to read it. Dared to translate it. The magic was lost once spoken and all traces of the melody would disappear. Her thoughts raced from one to another. Everything in a burred and hurried motions.

Each individual feathers on her wings quavered as if in anger. Her power roamed painfully inside of her and mingled with the innocence in a dance. It was painful to speak her language, the old memories... They resurfaced slightly. She pushed them back with a considerable force. Her eyes were trembling slightly in anger. Yet both held empty glares.
Back to top Go down
http://void-eclipse-code.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:47 am

Christian Nightwish laughed, not unpleasantly. "I recall it now. Jevi- the word for witch. It was the old tongue, back before Babel. How..amusing." He laughed again and flipped himself over deftly with a fluid action, landing prefectly on two slihtly bent legs.

"I know this other sorceror other than you." He stated, referring to the Earl. "And compared to him, you're just a child in the works of magic. And I've survived in places where everything and anything could kill you if you weren't sharp enough, from badass alien zombie werewolves to the trash can itself. Naturallhy I've had a brush or two with magics. or at least, spells."

"This tongue" Christian closed his eyes, clasping his hand as if in prayer and bowing his head. "The high prayer, an offering of secret confessions. If you reverse that holy shit..." He gestured violently with one hand. "Voila. the old tongue."

"...But...are you just here to debate the origins of a language?"
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 pm

"Another sorcerer?"

She blinked her eyes. She then laughed.

"How... Absolutely, delicately sweet. You call me a child in the works of magic when I have composed so many. Although I suppose I cannot say anything as my power has been restricted to the parts in which I can barely conduct even the child's play of spells."

Her laugh was hysterical.

"The reversal of the prayer... How it had deteriorated."

Several tears escaped from her eyes as she laughed. The hysterical sound unable to keep inside of her body. Her hair was flung in the air and finally she moved her hand over it to clear her face from the silken strands.

"The origin of this very language, I know well. I simply ask of a certain copy of a book. However I must say... It is quiet upsetting to see and hear this language being tainted."

She was one of the Noblesse. The time didn't change this fact. Her wings straightened.

"However, do tell me. Those this... Sorcerer control a physical manipulation of his power?"

Her voice was a light hiss in the cold air. The language seemed to find delight in her voice and every word was refined. Delicate in each pronouncement.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:44 am

"Probably, and more. " Christian mutterred, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I've never seen
anything he can't do yet. Though he seems more interested in alchemy..."

The hysteria of the girl barely disturbed him. So Jevi was a little off the hook- so what? He
himself was crazy in his own special, twisted way. If anything she would probably more honest
than most about herself.

"But anyway." He brought his mind to current matters, swivelling his crimson, glowing eyes to
meet Jevi. Eye contact for more than a few seconds wasn't recommendable for him-- for some
unknown reasons people catching his gaze more than 10 seconds seemed suddenly prone to
wetting themselves and blowing their own brains out. He wondered why.

"A book, you say? Well, I do have several tomes from here and there about the lore of the
arcane. Feel free to browse through. But, I daresay there wouldn't be much to find if you're
looking up on those pretty red wings on your back. Apparently out-of-this-world matter
aren't encompassed in the subjects..."
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 pm

"Alchemy... Another deteriorated form."

She said, her eyes gazing equally in depth with his gaze. It would seem that she had too many experience, actually, was raised and born in the world where the eye color was common. Or perhaps it was because she was just so used to the gaze given to her.

"This wing is very down-to-earth as it is a physical form of my power. Although this time and world isn't so immune to magic anymore so that it may be out worldly."

A hint of hysteria still lingered in her voice.

"It was written in one of the books. Hidden, certainly, however one sensitive to magic could tell it was in even older language used by the Noblesse. It painfully described the each spell that chained my very powers. It described how each of my family members have fallen and every curse used."

Her tone was steady and cold, nothing more.

"Even though it has been tainted, the magic has managed to survive. A miracle how it has been coped accurately enough for magic to still be contained within."

Her eyes engaged a deeper gaze with his. It suddenly became blank as if she had drawn a mirror between. Only his own crimson gaze returned to gaze back at him, it seemed at the least.

"So yes, it has basically everything about this wing and even more. It tells my whole entire history and who planned each murder. The part is, I cannot read, rather devise, everything that is written there. I can only guess it so from what little that came to be."

A sudden small smile sprouted on her lips. A hint of it.

"However from the way I see it, you have something peculiar too, don't you? Something inside of you..."
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Suddenly Christian Nightwish trembled, a shiver that had nothing to do with cold.

"Tis the blood of the Ancient that flows within me."

His voice trembled too, like a shaking leaf in a storm. It was a voice on the verge of breaking,
wearied, exhausted, yet unrelieved of its burden to hang on so desperately in teh face of mortal
agony.

"Tis the devil's spurns that laughs inside my head."

"Tis the choir of angels that heals my soul"

"Tis the star in black night that lights my road."

Christian's voice was like a soft melody, as he unfolded his arms, clenching and unclenching his fists.
He chanted to the old tongue, almost prayerfully, only he tributed this to neither God nor the Devil.
A wound in the shape of a cross suddenly opened above his left eye, leaking pure, dark blood.

Christian exuded a very peculiar air, one that spoke of murder, one that whispered sweet madness,
one that called lustily to anarchy.

Before Jevi stood the Noah of Doubt, the one that never was.
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Maddening melody... At least to her. A mocking chant like... She shuffled back and lightened her body into the air. She wouldn't give the other a chance to get to her first. That would be quiet horrible actually. The result would be completely to her dislike.

Her wings extended to its true length as she shuffled back from him and into the air. She was now approximately two and a half meters above Nightwish and another meter or so from the front. Yet, even with this, she still wasn't quiet sure... The Kagome strands on her palms seemed to dance in motion as she moved up into the air. The symbols danced around on her arms.

In truth, she wanted to be further away from him. To run away. Yet her curiosty held her like a frightened kitten. Fearful of finding out more then being discovered. Much more fearful of finding other then death, of any danger. Her blood stirred. A monster waking from its slumber. A light chill ran through her. It felt deightfully alive. She loved the way it caused her physical body to become rigid then relaxed. Relaxed to the point in which she felt fluent with everything.

She had doubts. That was what made it non-game-like to her. The blood running through his veins... Just like those filthy regenerates... Her power was restricted greately to the point of almost no magic. A small smile prayed upon her lips. It wasn't a game, she no longer held the noble power she once accessed unrestricted. She no longer held the crown of an aristocrat. It is so hard to rid of old habits. When was she last sane?

Last edited by Hyoung on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:30 am

Err... Did you read the ranks topic?

Quote :
When do I get new Innocence? And at what points to I rank up? You say?

Here you go:

Exorcist

Quote :
Level 1 (Exorcist) - Needs 100 EXP.
0 EXP - Level 1 Innocence unlocked!
50 EXP - Level 2 Innocence unlocked! Must be approved by moderator.

Level 2 (Advanced Exorcist) - Needs 500 EXP.
250 EXP - Level 3 innocence available.
Level 3 (Critical Point Breaker) - Needs 1000 EXP.
500 EXP - Critical Point Breaker unlocked!
Level 4 (Exorcist General) -
2000 EXP!
1000 EXP - New special attack for any level innocence.

The special ranks can only be gained during events, or if you are a true RP god, the admin will PM you. IF you get a special rank, you get another special move for any innocence level.
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:37 pm

ooc: oops. @@ sorry, I was thinking of another site. ._.'' I'll edit as soon as I get home...;;

[e.d.i.t.e.d.]

ooc: I hate virtual keyboard, I hate virtual keyboard and how I had the patience to 'type' or click on each 'keys' on the monitor......
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 pm

((Wha-- huh? wha happened??? Did something happen?))

Christian paused in his stance to flash a look at Jevi, and his lips curled naturally. It was a smile, a smile that was dark
and beautiful at the same time.

Suddenly Christian's figure blurred as he put on a spurt of speed, moving so fast that he was deceptively slow to the
human mind. His movements blurred onto each other, and they were fluid; liquid, even....

The next thing Jevi would find was that the Noah was standing on the tip of her right, blood red wing, with his hands in
his pockets and back to her. "So, Jevi..." He smiled with the air of firm, steadfast confidence he exuded. "Tell me,
have you heard of...Innocence?" He flipped over the girl 360 degrees, turning cartwheels in the chilling air to meet her
face to face, so close the tip of their noses almost touched.
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 pm

[ooc: I accidently wrote about the 2nd stage. :/]

Her heart was beating slightly faster due to the changed blood. She held in her breath as Nightwish moved. Then she felt the weight on her wing. No, the complaints of the weight rippled throughout her. She automatically lashed out with the kagome strands. The movement before, it was such a lurid of a dance.

She missed completely. She recoiled slightly from him as his face was so close to hers. She hated to have another heat next to her and so close up. The Kagome strands held automatically to her will and attempted to lash out at the other.

"Innocence. I only know and heard a part about it."

She said. The language seemed layered. It was quiet sad, really. If only she could use her spells.

"So then, are you the one who is Ha'shj?"

Ha'shj, it meant the one who was opposite of. Of course, it could also mean a mirror or perhaps an enemy. It would seem that she used it more as an enemy. The word was older then the casually thrown language. The chains on her wings clattered in delightful rings as she attempted to allow distance between him.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 am

Christian gave Jevi a sad look. "Ha'shj...no, I don't even deserve the small honor of a title
like that..." He raised one hand to touch his cross wound with extreme tenderness he never thought
posiible for him. "I am but a product of a sorceror's experiment, his plaything if you will. A human
forced to take on the Noah's blood, yet not a true one like my 'other siblings.' Though having free
will of my own, I have nothing but a soft, flickering shadow of existence left."

His eyes glazed over, the redness misty, glassy, as though looking through a frosted window. "I am
a single entity. Not a mirror. I have no reflection, but me, and myself." His voice sounded as though
from a long way off, like he was lost in a fog somewhere or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:06 pm

"A mere illusion then. Illusion that dances to others will who so stubbornly embraces a will that the other has given."

Her head was tilited slightly.

"Or are you a puppet whos strings were cut loose by itself and created new strings to controll your self?"

There was a light hint of a grin on her lips. The sly smile that was in a way upsetting to see.

"Or, perhaps... A puppet who has forgotten itself?"

Although her lips were in a maddening grin, her lunar eyes trembled slightly in both anger and rememberance. The cross. She was forced to embrace one as to continue to live. To survive it was forced upon her. Her silver eye mirrored the surroundings, staying cold as if blind. In way though, it was blind. It only could reflect, taking none inside.

A play... She thought saddeningly. A mere toy for the other to fool around with and to casually throw away when bored with. Then creating another toy... Her smile turned to bitter. She couldn't say she wasn't one who created victims, however she had once been a victim. No, the restriction caused her. The thought caused a tug. A painful one. She flinched, her wings suddenly folding in. Only to fold out before lossing any altitude in the air.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:08 pm

"Probably all three of the above." Regaining some of his old cadence, Christian advanced towards the
young witch at an unsteady gait. "But, enough talk. Land three hits on me in 50 seconds, and I'll show
you a path, which can be either your knowledge...or your destruction...Of course, if you fail, I'll take
that pretty wings off your back for good." The boy drawled lazily, reaching out an arm.

<Wind Control>

A suden, chilling winter gale summoned forth by the Noah blew against the young girl, so strong she would
not be able to take another step forth easily. With her outstretched wings, she would be pulled back even
more...
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

She bit her lips in preparation. It still hurt. Her injured limbs complained. Then the wind...

"These wings. Only when you rip away this cursed blood will it wane... Now then... The innocence."

With her arm up as a shield, she whispered softly.

She simply used her chains to stay at her spot. Breaking few of the branches in the way. However... She never was a type for stamina... It hurt.

"Ro'ah ven'j kashi ja'he keish eli'sj."

The wind was strong against her. Too strong... She knew that she wouldn't be able to stay in one position. Her wings were remarkably strong, however she was weak... It resulted in the wing suppressing its own power. There was no way she could do as the other asked. The spell was painful.

Luckily, she was fairly close to the ground by the time the spell took effect. It hurt. Painful... So painful. The tug came stronger. Renewed by the release. The spell... It took too much. A simple spell of letting one's power inside and turn the currents. So simple. Yet took so much. The seeped power acted as a blade now, letting the air split in two.

"You ask too much of me. You can tell very well how incapable I am of committing such."

She was breathing hard, her wings folded. It was obvious she was in struggling pain. Her injury did not help at all. The spell wavered and a blast of wind hit her before she recovered enough to fortify the spell. Her breathing was rough. Her power longed for it, she could not control it. It was... impossible attempt.

The chains retreated with harsh speed. Her innocence wailing as it disappeared. Her eyes were opaque from the sudden pain as she was forced to kneel, her hand over her mouth as if she was trying to gag herself. Her wings opened once more, its width so many times in from before. She was in pain. Her power rushed through her as if lash. The overwhelming power was too much. Her body was too weak. It slashed at her. Black bands of spell infected her.

"It would seem that... This... curse cannot resist something you hold..."

Her voice was resentful and layered by force. Her body a puppet by the black stains of the spells of her own power. The very thing that took over her. If it continued for more then a minute or so, she would... No... She would stop it before... Another pain.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:31 am

"...Will you not even try, at least...?" Christian asked, face falling at the thought of losing a chance to
fight. He hungered for battle, even more unnaturally than some others.

Chris noted the pain the curse took from Jevi as it anchored her into teh ground. "...Why do you struggle
and hurt yourself so much in the process? Go with the flow, don't stubbornly move in one direction blindly."

Suddenly he saw a new change in Jevi, her own backlash of dark magic coming over her- consuming her
even. "Now, what do we have here...?"

The Noah flexed his iron-like fingers with a half-smile on his face, red eyes burning like a beacon in the
cold night. <Energy Control>

Christian Nightwish sent his power washing over Jevi, attacking the curse from inside with his own intangible
energy...the soul, if you will. " Come now, let's see if I can have a little playtime out of this at least..." His
voice was soft and sounded so sharp it cut into the other's heart like a sharpened point of a knife.
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:15 pm

"...Will you not even try, at least...?"

She scoffed mentally at even the very thought of it.

"...Why do you struggle and hurt yourself so much in the process? Go with the flow, don't stubbornly move in one direction blindly."

Struggle... Why was she struggling? The answer was obious. There was only one way for her to survive and so she struggle to walk that way. Blindly... Yes, that was true. She was forced to be blind in this mess. The tangles of her power and her innocence. The darkness and the light. They never did mix. Sickness sided with the pain, causing her to choke even on the very air that surrounded her. Her head felt light and dizzy. Her body was so heavy. So painful to keep on carrying.

Her power revolted, the black curse lashing out more. It didn't want to destroy her, however it was simply out of control. And then something else. Some foreign thing entered the site of battle. Her eyes were widened with more pain. Her breathings were forced to stop from the sharp jabs she was forced to experience. Her body was too weak.

Her thoughts were unstable along with her power. The foreign thing... She was blocked from the physical and was focused on the inside of her. Where had it... Nightwish. The name triggered another lash of black curse streaming onto her body. The pain was well past screaming and it was consuming her. It suffocated her. Then her breathing returned.

She gasped at the airm welcoming the cold. The pain had passed. Her body felt fragile and as if it were broken glass pieces put together with weak glue. However her gene feed energy into it obediently. Even so, her head still felt dizzy.

A wish was to be granted...

The voice echoed in her head. Over and over. How adamant. This power plagued her for its meal. She hated it.

"What did you do?"

Her voice was weak and layered. It was layered as thick as it had been in the past, only slightly less. It suprised her. A mere toy created and toyed by someone else to do this... Insulting. She thought bitterly. Even so she wandered what had driven her power to stay obedient. No, to calm down and to listen to her. It wasn't obedient. Had it traded for it? A piece of that foreign thing? She was throughly bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:03 am

Christian reached out with his energy, picking up the limp and defenseless body of the young girl with less effort
than he expected. The vines of his energy wrapped themselves around her limbs, her wrists and her ankles,
pulling her up slowly into the air cross-styled.

"All magics have a sort of... failsafe in them in them, if you will. Just apply some simple pressure to the right spot,
and POP! it falls apart. Sorta like a fuse. I just used my power. A little." Christian explained unhurriedly, taking long
strides to the girl. No rush. Why rush anyway? He had all the time in the world....
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:32 pm

She felt... What did she feel exactly? Did she feel fear, hysterical amusement, anger, or what? What did she feel? Stunned certainly and then what else? Her body didn't move according to her will, her wings were folded now. Yet the noise continued in her head.

"All magics have a sort of... failsafe in them in them, if you will. Just apply some simple pressure to the right spot,
and POP! it falls apart. Sorta like a fuse. I just used my power. A little."

His voice held luxury. That smooth voice of his bothered her only a bit. A failsafe, was it? She felt something crawling on her limbs. Moving constantly, vibrating as if alive. It held her as cross in the air. That vibration felt familiar and dreadful. It kept on crawling around her, binding her and holding her.

Her mercury blood rushed, however she felt nothing from it. Her limbs could feel however was disconnected from her will. However she could still feel the blood mixed with the poison and felt the vibes from it. A failsafe, he had said. It was more of a seal. A restraint-like thing only with less sacrifice in this world that had yet to experience it in everyday basis and become immune to it. The components of her magic was chaos and irregularity, it was contradicted by his calm one and was dispelled temporarily. Yet her wings stood out. The physical manipulation of her magic was still there. It meant that there was still magic in blood as well. Just a temporary thing...

She bit her lip and felt pain and liquid iron from it. The warm liquid trickled down from her lips and dropped carefully onto the snow. She could still taste the strange texture that only her blood possessed. It was layered once more. She giggled.

"So the chaos has retreated to my veins."

She spoke her thought out loud. Her voice was near silent volume and was washed away by the wind. Her blood kept on escaping her, dripping silently onto the white snow, staining it. It was such a brilliant shade of red, such a beautiful color that was so dark and so brilliant. Her mercury blood had such a deception of a color.

Her mouth was in a small smile as she spoke something unclear.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Christian frowned, not catching the unheard words Jevi mutterred. He saw blood roll down her soft, pale lips,
dying the snow bright red in the darkness of teh rolling hills...

Sudenly he dropped her, letting her body flop down upon the lush white snow on the ground. "More than enough
for one night." He drawled, stepping past her gingerly. " The magic's gone; and I have no interest in taking advantage
of the weak." His voice was thick and supple, brimming with honeyed boredom only he could conjure. "I'm going back
to the monastery and sleep the night. I head out early tomorrow, before the wake of dawn..."He left footprints imprinted
deeply in the snoe beside Jevi, deactivating the rushing torrent og Noah within him, small dots of blood trailing his path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)   One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One night in China (for newbies to RP!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2