D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting in China

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
A meeting in China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A meeting in China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
A meeting in China Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A meeting in China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
A meeting in China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A meeting in China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

A meeting in China Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in China   A meeting in China EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:54 am

It was business as usual at a restaurant. People were all sitting down and eating or talking casually to one another. Everything was normal, at least until a young man walked into the restaurant, ordered a bowl of noodles and scowled at the waiter when he heard that they had no fish roe. He then walked into a dark corner and sat down. His name was Xenaz Pyrix and he was an exorcist currently in china on a mission: To find a piece of innocence that had supposedly been hidden in an ancient temple. Xenaz was currently supposed to be waiting for an Exorcist who was supposed to be meeting him to do the mission together.

While eating his roeless(i made this term up myself) noodles, 3 funny looking men walked weirdly into the restaurant and wailed at the sight of Xenaz. Level 1 akumas came out of 2 of them and a Level 2 akuma came out of the other. Before anyone could scream or an akuma could fire a bullet, the two level 1 akumas had their cannons ripped out and torn into pieces and Xenaz was standing in front of the level 2 akuma, with his left hand suddenly becoming an armored clawed hand with a green glow. smiling crazily at it (his noodles were left on the table). 'So the earl finally sent his servants at me eh?' And before the level 2 could do anything, another person appeared and struck the level 2 akuma with a force that sent it flying into a nearby wall.

Last edited by jansonlyw on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Zel

Zel

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

A meeting in China Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting in China   A meeting in China EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:49 am

"Damn! I shouldn't have hitted that stinky Akuma so hard, now my arm hurts!" Zel thought.
Zel turned to Xenaz asking:"Are you okay? I'm sorry that I'm late and left you dealing with these monsters"
Zel quickly activated his Innocene shouting:"Soul Arrows, activate!"
With ease, he blasted a Level One Akuma with his newly trained anti-akuma weapon..
All of a sudden, the Level Two Akuma came whacking his revenge right at Zel's head, unable to make time and dodge, that blow made his sight blurred for quite a while.

"Dang, I can't see in this sight, I better find some place to hide and recover my sight"
Zel ran towards the corner of the counter where he used his sense of hearing to find his way and started to rub his eyes for a faster recovery rate.

Comments: I know I made Zel sounded timid here. xD

Last edited by Zel on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
A meeting in China Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A meeting in China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

A meeting in China Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in China   A meeting in China EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:41 am

'Che, novices, can't believe my partner is like this, no?' Xenaz said coldly to Zel, while sparring with the Level 2 one handedly. 'I believe i saw you in the hall when I was playing poker with Shitzutsi?' Without waiting for an answer, Xenaz continued, in his harsh voice,'I'm not as kind to people I don't really know. As I've seen you and talked to you before, I guess I'll be kinder. Watch this and remember that even with a level 1 innocence invokation, I'm no noob.' Xenaz swung his clawed left hand over his right shoulder, and shouted, 'Zanku-Fury!' as he swung his left arm towards his left, creating a black energy blade that flew towards the akuma and went right through it , and smashed the roof of the restaurant along with it. The Level 2 suddenly exploded at the exact same time as when the roof caved in.

In a blink of an eye, Xenaz appeared at the other end of the restaurant and was holding the roof up. 'Civilians! Get the heck outta here unless you wanna be buried!'shouted Xenaz loudly, rudely and harshly. He turned his head towards a stunned Zel, and said,'Remember this, I am an exorcist and I specialize in agility and power.' Xenaz smiled crazily and said, Well, what are you waiting for? Get out of here and bring my noodle out with you. I wanna finish it though there isn't any roe in it. while indicating a bowl of noodles in the corner covered with a plate and untouched by the rubble and destruction.

When they got out, Xenaz cleared the crowd with a glare, finished his roeless noodles, apologized to the shopkeeper of the noodle store about the destruction and told him to charge the repair fees to Komui of the Black Order. He smiled at what he just said, and muttered,'Wonder if Komui will freak out at the bill.' he then turned to Zel and said, 'Well nice work for a novice, Zel. You knocked the Level 2 into a wall with one hit. It's good to meet you.'
Xenaz's expressionless face suddenly broke into a smile which made Xenaz seem weird after all the rudeness. 'Well, lets get going on our mission, or are you hungry?'

P.S. Don't worry, almost everyone would feel timid at Xenaz, besides Shitzutsi.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

A meeting in China Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting in China   A meeting in China Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting in China
Page 1 of 1