D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stupid that is Rue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 am

Rue was in pain he'd never experienced before, but he couldn't tell Shizutsi, god only knows what would happen if he did that, and Rue just plain didn't want to worry him, so he said, "No, I'm not in any pain at all, but..I seem to have lost sight in my right eye, I'm completely blind now., Rue wondered why Kiri left him, he'd never done such a thing before, usually Kiri did his best to stay by his side.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

Shizutsi looked at Rue for a while, before hugging him, barely touching him though, but making sure he could feel that he was there. "Don't lie to me, Rue. it pains me to see you lying like that just because you don't want me worried... I'm already worried and sorry.. I shouldn't have let you go after all..." He said, pulling back, stopping when his lips were only inches away from Rues. Shizutsi blushed and pulled back quikcly, still holding his hand. "Thats why it's okay to tell me if your hurting... I'm honest here..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:50 am

"I'm in pain...a great deal, but I'm also very numb, it's okay...I'm just sad..regretful actually, that in my four years as an exorcist, I've not found one clue, not a single shred of evidence, of where my older brother is, or if he's even alive...you see, we lived in Japan, the Earl's stronghold, my father was killed by an Akuma, my mother just might've been an Akuma, and my brother....he left one day..., sorry, I didn't mean to pour out my soul like that," Rue said, turning his head towards the window, he remembered it well, but he still couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:55 am

Shizutsi smiled painfully and petted Ruen. "Your lucky you still have someone you want to find... I don't even remember my family, nor what happened before the age of five. Though judging by the symbol burned on my back, my parenbts and family were not exactly the loving type either... Though i have some luck as well... Someone to hold important i have already found.." He said and pressed his forehead softly on Rues hand. "This time i swear i wont screw up... i'll bring back your sight and make the pain go away, i promise." He said, closing his eyes. Even with all the pain, Rue could feel a few tears fall on his hand. "I won't fail... not this time..!" He mumbled.

ooc: OMG that was cheesy! Note to self, never EVER write anything before breakfast!
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:48 am

"Don't worry about my eyes, it's probably only temporary blindness from a shock on my nervous system, besides, even if it is permanent, I can regain sight in at least one eye with my invocation, and that's good enough," Rue said with a smile, hoping to put Shizutsi at ease. Rue ran his right hand up his left arm, he could feel the finder's stitching, as well as seceral soft and numb bumps, most likely the damaged nerves of his innocence showing on his left arm.

ooc: sorry it's short, just woke up, 5:48 am >>
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:37 pm

ooc: Earlyyy... X.x

"Still..." Shizutsi said, looking at Rue and slowly reaching for him, petting him carefully. "I shouldn't have let you go like that... I was hoping that with Kiri-kun you'd be okay but..: What happened...?" He asked, wiping away the few tears, sniffing a bit. He hadn't cried so often. Not after Yeegars death, yet now he cried for Rue more often than he could count. Somehow seeing the other in pain hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:14 pm

"We were confronted with a bunch of level twos, Kiri dispatched most of them early on, but one or two managed to escape from his Necromancer and came after him full force, so I jumped and took a 'saw' to my arm, I guess it attacked me on the cellular level...," Rue said before he doubled over in pain, squeezing his left shoulder, trying to make the pain subside. "Just forget it Shizutsi, I'll be fine, if Kiri left me here with you, he's sure I'll be fine, that's how Kiri is, if I'm not going to make it he'd have stayed by my side, it'll be alright," he said, looking up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 pm

"... Rue... You have to teach me later.. How to trust someone as blindly as you do.. It seems so nice..." Shizutsi said, sounding like he really wanted to learn. It was painful for him, not being able to fully trust anyone. Even now, he was not trusting Rue with all he had. He smiled and petted Rue again. Kiri-kun must be one heck of a person... To be abe to earn such trust... I only wish i could be like that sometimes." He said and chuckled. "Though we all know it's imposible for someone like me." He said, letting out a sigh. "Think you can eat anything? Would give more energy to heal." He asked. Heck, he was like a worrying mother, with a child.

ooc: speaking on which sorry 'bout the delay. i'll be making the topic tomorrow in the random section ^^'
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm

"Oh...well...you see, Kiri is my best friend, I've known him since I lived in Japan, his family works for mine, but...he found his way to my room one day, I was bed ridden for two years after my older brother Valentine disappeared, in any case, he became my friend, he talked to me and cared for me, you already know what kind of care my mother gave me, Kiri did his best to mend her damages....he's my angel and my 'adoptive brother' although he was more like a father sometimes..," he said, smiling weakly, "And I don't know if I could stomach anything...," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:37 pm

"Speaking of him in such a way.. It makes me a bit jealous actually, but not of you. Of him. He is so damn lucky to have someone to look up to him like you do. Most people don't even like me, yet alone trust or look up to me. I'm not exactly a trutsworthy person, with my many many faults." Shizutsi said and smiled. He ws painfully aware of that he had more faults than good things in him, and he also knew that if someone didn't hate him, they feared him and despised him. "But i'll rather be hated by all, than give up being with the few people who don't hate or fear me." He said and smiled, pressing a small kiss on Rue's forehead. "Just tell me when you can eat. I'll take a little nap..." He said, his voice fading a bit. Soon, he started breathing calmly. HIs hold onto Rue's hand loosened a bit. He was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 pm

"Foolish Shizu...you've failed to notice, I do trust you, even Kiri's never slept in the same room as me....," Rue said, closing his eyes tightly, he could faintly see all the times he'd let Shizutsi get close enough to touch him, he only resisted initially because no one had ever embraced him before.

ooc: sorry it's short, bit jittery
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 pm

After some time of sleeping peacefully, Shizutsi snapped awake. "I did NOT eat all the cookies!" He almost shouted. "Or something like that... A dream...? And did i dance with a girl dressed in a pink flower dress...? First woman i've seen with a beard..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and turning to look at Rue, who's hand he was still holding rather firmly. "Wonder if he's feeling any better... He really should eat something... At this rate, he'll starve before healing..." Shizutsi thought, leaning closer to check if his wounds had made much progress healing.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 pm

"Shizutsi, I've come to a realization...," Rue said, snapping out of his dreams of candy and orange Popsicles, he flipped over, breaking Shizutsi's hold on his hand, he tried finding him, hoping to see some fuzzy outline of his comrade.

ooc: damn it's short >> this is what I get for playing games while RPing >>
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 pm

"What is it?" Shizutsi asked with a slightly surprised, but warm voice. "Should i take his hand again, or let him find me on his own..? Maybe i'll give him that chance." He thought, staying still and looking at Rue, prepared to listen to anytthing the other would have to say. While sleeping, he had also slowly started to realize that this kid he met not too long ago, mean t now more to him than anyone ever did. Somewhat the idea pleased and scared him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 pm

"It SUCKS being blind, what girl is gonna want me now! Geez, how the hell am I gonna hook up now! OH! I know, you'll help me right Shizu? Please say yes! I don't want to be a virgin forever man! Especially with my life being less because of my parasitic innocence!!!!," Rue said, he wasn't really worried about losing his virginity, he'd always figured the innocence would kill him before he got lucky anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Shizutsi blinked, his head dropping in depression. "Ah.. Is that so..." He mumbled, looking and sounding rather defeated. "You know, it doesn't matter if you can see or not. If the g... Person, really cares for you, the person will not care about that." He said and got up. "Since your full of energy enough to think about such things, i believe you can eat now." He said, soundin just a bit cold now. He walked to the door, but hit the wall and fell. Owowow..." He mumbled, rubbing his face, thanking god for Rue not being able to see right now. He had been so... pissed, that he had not remembered to look where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:17 pm

"Oy Shizu, I meant GIRL, no substitutes! So get your head on straight, we're friends, kays?," Rue said, clarifying the situation, not wanting to get Shiztusi's hopes up, is he had any, Rue wanted children, meaning he needed a woman, not a transvestite, but he couldn't tell Shizutsi he thought he was a transvestite...not to his face at least. "Well, I'm blind, hungry, and now...I have to pee, where the hell is restroom man!," Rue said, hopping up off the bed, his arm had already stopped hurting.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Shizutsi got up and took Rue's hand. "I'll lead you. And no is not an answer. While your blind and i'm in charge of you, i'm not going to have you hitting every wall and door." He said, still a bit cold. He started leading Rue. "You better either sit down or do it in the shower, JUST IN CASE you'll miss. Don't want to clean after you, like the owner of some puppy." Shizutsi said and chuckled at the last one. "Now that i think about it... Cat ears and tail would fit you a lot more, like a lil' kitten~!" He purred and laughed, loving to tease the other. Partly that was revenge too.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:36 pm

"To the shower! And just to be sure, Rue said as his left arm became a mangled scythe and his left eye turned green and gained sight," I've invocated, now no peeking or I'll take off that fox face of yours! Got it Shizutsi?," he finished, letting Shizutsi lead him to the restroom, even with is left eye on, it was blurred quite a bit, but it was something, and being able to see the light made Rue hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 pm

"You call THIS a foxface?" Shizutsi asked. Even with the blurriness, it was easy to see that he had not slept too well, and that his eyes were opend and expression rather... Sad. He sighed and pushed Rue to the showed, the smirking. "Be carefull not to cut it off now~!" He purred and walked outside, laughing a bit. Outside, he leaned against the wall, not sure of what to do anymore. Rue himself said they were just friends, but Shizutsi wasn't all that sure anymore. He was so confused with his own feelings that it annoyed him and pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 pm

"Whatever..." Rue said. Twenty seconds later, he was out, and blind again," Dammit, and I was just getting to like the light!, Y'know? Umm SHizu? SHIZU!!! Where are you man!!!," Rue said, freakingout because he coulnd't see, again. Right now the poor kid was wondering what they were going to do next, and he was wondering when he'd see Kiri again.

ooc: sorry short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Someone grabbed Rue's sleeve. Well, who else it could be than Shizuti? it was his voice, panting. Wait... Panting...? He sounded like he had just had some sort of an attack or something. "Sorry... Can you wait just a bit...? I can't move... The finder.. Said that attacks like this might happen..." He mumbled. HIs breath was shaking, sounding like he was in pain. Big or small, hard to tell with a good actor like Shizutsi. Shizutsi slowly let go off Rue's sleeve, letting his hand drop on the floor, holding his heart where the most serious damage still was.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:28 pm

"GYAHHH!!! HOLY JESUS!," Rue shrieked, he quickly began kicking Shizutsi in the face, "AKUMA AKUMA AKUMA AKUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!," he shouted, stomping on Shizutsi and crying like a baby until he slipped and fell flat on his ass, "DAMMIT! Damn you Akuma! Damn you to the deepest pits of hell!," he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:19 am

Shizutsi dodged every kick, not being in a too bad condition to move anymore. The he basically jumped. grabing Rue's hands and pinning him on thew floor. "For gods sake Rue calm down, it's just me!" He said and then sighed. "You sure can be a handful... i know now why Kiri left you to be taken care of by me, that lazy little...!" Shizutsi mumbled, not letting Rue move from the spot. "Now you listen to me. While your condition is what it is right now, you are not allowed to fight. Who knows, your anti-akuma weapon might just fall off since it's not fixed yet. The finder can't do what Komui can, so take it easy already! You should be relaxing instead of being so... Full of energy as usual." He said, sounding like he really didn't mind the last part. He shook his head. KRHM! anyway, just calm down already, okay?" He said, yep, sill pinning the other on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:02 am

[b'"Soooo.....it can fall off huh? That's not good, not good at all, can't have Rue giblets all over the place now can we?,"[/b] Rue said, turning his head, he was going to get very bored like this, not being able to use his anti-akuma weapon was going to suck, he'd been practicing with it almost every day. "What the hell are we going to do if an Akuma attacks?," he asked, slightly worried because the akuma in the vicinity were crafty bastards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid that is Rue
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: