D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stupid that is Rue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Shizusti looked at Rue and got up, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed, petting him. "Your still a child.. Taking everything i say too seriously, not knowing when iäm joking and whn i'm not... Kind of cute really." He mumbled. One extra strong heart beat. He quickly placed his hand on his heart, that had sent a strong shiver through his body. Following it a wave of pain before and unbelivable need to sleep. He collapsed, so that he was actually lying next to Rue, facing him and VERY close.

ooc: Sorry, short.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:32 pm

A few hours later Rue woke up, looking around, he saw Shizutsi laying next to him, dead asleep, Rue was worried, thinking things like 'Oh god, what did we do!?', and the like. After a few moments he slid off the bed, careful not to wake his slumbering comrade, and put his shirt and coat back on, he then left the hotel room to stand outside. ".....Things sure are getting complicated...," he said, closing his eyes and thinking back on his past.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 pm

"Rue-kun?" The finder asked, walking to him. "Good, your awake. Shizutsi-samas damage is a bit deeper than i first thought. It seems that some of it reached his heart." The finder said. Then... It was possible Shizutsi wasn't just sleeping. He could be in coma! Or worse... About to die! The finder of course, had no idea of Shizutsi being asleep like that at the moment.

ooc: urgh, short again. i gtg.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:44 pm

"He's asleep right now, go check on him, don't bother me unless it's serious, or I'll kill you where you stand, Rue snapped, angered that he had been bothered, but more so that his new friend could be severely injured, and there was nothing he could do about it. "I'm sorry...I'm just a little, flustered..., forgive me finder-san," he finished.

ooc: awww, I'll miss you pyon~
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:17 am

The finder smiled, plaing his hand on Rue's shoulder. "My mother always tought me that if you believe strongly enough, everything will turn out to be okay." He said and went to Shizutsi. In the evening, as the sun was setting, the door slammed open. Shizutsi was standing there, with his exorcist gear on and holding both his walking stick and his top hat. He did have his eyes close like usual, but the look upon his face was serious. "Shizutsi-sama! you musn't! It's still too early for you to move!" The finder said. "How can i just sit around whn lifes are lost every second?! I'm going!" He said, rushing out of the door, putting his top hat on on his way. "I shouldn't have told him the location of the town... Rue-kun!!" The finder shouted, hoping he wasn't sleeping or anythig.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 am

Rue ran quickly after Shizutsi, hoping to catch up to him before he did something stupid, "Shizu! Wait, don't leave me behind!, he shouted as he tried to speed up his pace.

ooc:enter: Yoshii Kiri! Crowd: OMGWTF!?

The wind whipped around near Shizutsi as a blue haired exorcist fell from a tree, a long chain grasped firmly in his right hand. "I believe you were told to wait, we're you not?, the exorcist asked, his blue hair whipping around in the winds. Without another word he swung his chain to the ground and brought forth a black broadsword.

ooc2: there, now my posts will start getting longer Xp sorry for just bringing the new guy in >>
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:35 am

ooc: np ^^

Shizutsi didn't hear Rue's calling. It was just a faint voice. Until someone appeared in front of him, For a while, he thought of just pushing the guy aside, but then he heard Rue's voice. "Ru...e...?" He thought and stopped, too suddenly. he fell on his knee and coughed once. He stood up, looking at the new person and then turning to Rue and the finder who just arrived. "Rue... i'm sorry, i couldn't hear your voice." He said, trying to look as sorry as he could. He then turned to face the new person. "I'd appreciate if you got out of my way. I need to hurry." He said. His whole body was trembling slightly.

"Shizutsi-sama! i told you, it's still too early for you to move! It's not-Shut up! How could i stay here when i hear that akuma are approaching an orphanage?! I was an orphan my whole life dammit, i can't just face away from this!" Shizutsi cut the finder off. Obviously, there were still things Shizutsi was hiding from Rue, even though the kid had already managed to break the shell enough to make it impossible to Shizutsi to hide what he really felt.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

"....No....I wont let anymore of my important friends get hurt! I'll go Shizu!," Rue said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he did so, he clutched his left arm and tore off his coat sleeve, revealing his invocated innocence," I'll punish the Akuma in your name, so please don't go, stay and rest Shizu....I don't...I don't want the Akuma to be able to steal anything from me, not again!," he said, crying as he did so. Rue was hell bent on keeping his friends safe.

".......hey, you with the hat, you should listen to that boy...he's a bit dull, but...he's definitely right..," Kiri said, heaving Necromancer onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 am

Shizutsi looked at Rue, surprised. He walked over and pulled him into a hug once again. "You'd do that much... For an old pervert, as you claimed me to be, like me...?" He asked, not only his body trembling anymore, but voice shaking. Sounded like collapsing wasn't that far away now. Yet still he forced himself to stand, wanting to hear if Rue was really sure of it. "Someone like me... The person who you hated so much for being perverted, flirty and mean... Why bother..?" He asked, his hold onto Rue tightening a bit.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 am

"You really need to ask? Because you are my friend...I don't need any other reason than that to throw my life away for someone!," Rue said, wiping his tears away with his right arm, the wind whistled in Singing Cross's vents as Rue spoke. "Please....don't go...," he said, the tears still falling, he wasn't trying to hold them back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:11 am

Shizutsis trembling got stronger. Don't you dare get killed... Fine, i wont go, but you promise to be careful." He said and pulled back a bit, then placing a soft kiss on Rue's forehead. "Think of it as a goodluck charm... Thanks, Rue..." Shizutsi mumbled before passing out again: The finder lifted him up on his back. "Are you really going to go alone, Rue-kun? Or will this person...?" He asked, turning to look at Kiri. Because the finder too was worried about Rue and Shizutsi, he looked like he was begging for Kiri to help.

ooc: Sorry short.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 am

[/b]"Finder-san, don't worry about Rue, I'm his older brother, I'll be sure to take good care of him,"[/b] Kiri said, holding Necromancer tightly, he then began to walk away towards the orphanage he'd passed earlier.

"Right, thanks nii-sama," Rue said as he followed Kiri away.

Rue and Kiri headed to the orphanage, and dispatched the Akuma, but not without problems. The two exorcists returned to the hotel, Kiri was carrying Rue on his shoulders, Rue's left arm was dangling from his body, barely held on by his muscle tissue.

ooc: sorry about the way I did that XP
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:35 am

"R-Rue-kun!" The finder said as they got to the hotel. Shizutsi was all pale and ooking pretty lifeless on the bed. "Are you two okay?" The finder asked, looking worried. Shizutsi... looked like he had been crying in his sleep. The pillow was wet and the under of Shizutsis eyes were red. He had cried, because of being worried so much.

ooc: my shortest post EVAH! O[]O
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:41 am

"Rue was injured...his anti-akuma weapon, that is to say his left arm, is barely connected to his body, I don't know if even Komui-san can reconnect it in this situation...if only he...hadn't taken that blow for me, I could've easily deflected the Akuma's attacks with Necromancer's girth!," Kiri said, tears welling up in his eyes for the second time in his life, the first was when he found out what Rue's mother was doing to him. "Rue..he would be devastated if he couldn't continue his life as an exorcist...," Kiri added.

ooc:Rue will most likely be out for a while Xp
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 am

"I'll try my best to reattatch it, exorcist-sama!" The finder said and took Rue to a different room: The finder could only put the arm back to it's place, but nothing much more about the damaged anti-akuma weapon. he'd had to leave that for Komui, though he worried just like Kiri. Meanwhile, Kiri had been left in the same room with Shizutsi, who woke up. "Rue... Is he okay...?" Was his first question when he saw Kiri. Seeing how he was crying worried Shizutsi, but he couldn't show how strong his feeling was, because he could barely lift an arm due the medicine's sideeffect. "Please tell me..." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:18 am

"Rue died...forget about him, you'll never see him in this world, please go back to sleep," Kiri said, his tone was cold and indifferent, not as caring as it was earlier. The truth was, he hated anyone who would get close to Rue and confuse him, Kiri had worked so hard to make him into a formidable exorcist and he wasn't going to let anyone break Rue down into a sentimental waste.

ooc:sorry short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 am

Shizutsis eyes widened. Slowly, he sat up and got ou of bed, shaking strongly but forcing himself to walk. "Rue... I have to... See him..." He mumbled on his way, almost falling but leaning on the wall, continuing to walk. As he walked, tears started rolling down his cheeks. "He said he didn't want to lose anyone... Why is it that he... always reads my mind and says the things... That i'm supposed to..." He mumbled, panting already. The pain was great and increasing, but he ignored it, continuing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:39 am

"If you attempt to enter the next room, I'll have no choice but to use brute force to restrain you, the finder is repairing a package that was damaged by an Akuma," Kiri said, hoping Shizutsi would just stop and leave well enough alone, he didn't want anyone to see Rue as he was.

ooc:dammit, short again! my brain juices aren't flowing!
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:59 am

"I don't care...! I want to see him... He said it so himslef... He didn't want to lose anyone and i was an idiot, letting him go..!" Shizutsi almost shouted. "I'm the same... i don't want to lose any more people whio mean something to me... I can't let it happen... Not again...!" He said, collapsing on his knees. He started beating his legs to get moving again. "Dammit...!" He cursed, trying to get up again. His legs were trembling strongly, making his body go with the motion.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:11 am

"Forgive me, Rue, Kiri said as Necromancer formed at the end of his oval chain, he heaved his sword up and let if fall on Shizutsi's legs,[/i]"Crush everything below you Necromancer....akuma, exorcist, all of it, destroy it," he said, pushing down on Necromancer to hurt Shizutsi."Do you still wish to continue, Shizutsi Joker?," he asked, prepared to used punishment of the mantis if he answered yes.

ooc:sorr it's short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 am

"... you really are one selfish man... You think mere pain is going to stop me? I'm Rue's friend too, don't you think i have the right to at least go see him...?" Shizutsi asked. Still, he started getting up again. Blood ran down his legs, sice some of the ounds had re-opeed, but he ignored it.

ooc: ShortER... Oh well, anyway, i'm going to lose interest on the other topic soon. Same goes with Rue too... Shizuti can't be with someone who is ready to kill his friend without second thought.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 am

"Fine...., see him, I lied anyway," he said, walking away from Shizutsi and exiting the hotel, he was through in this place and was ready to head back to England, alone.

[color=white]Rue's heavy breathing could be heard from the next room, he sounded like he was barely alive, certainly in no condition to return to England, and Kiri had left him in Shizutsi's care, with the understanding that Kiri would not hesitate to kill the man who hurt his little brother.

ooc: I'll fix Rue soon enough, he's traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Shizutsi got into the room. The finder helped him on the chair, next to the bed and left, telling that Rue was going to heal, but it would take two days before he could return to england. Shizutsi looked at Rue, petting him gently, making sure not to hurt him accidentally. "I shound't have let you go... What an idiot i can be..." He mumbled, holding the healthy hand. Soon he fell asleep, leaning on the bed with his upper body. The morning rys of light hit both Rue and Shizutsi, who was still holding the healthy hand.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Still in agonizing pain, Rue tried his best to sit up and opened his eyes, but found that he couldn't see anything, he had gone blind in his right eye now.[i] "S-Shizutsi? Are you there? I thought I heard you earlier....but maybe I've been abandoned...do I have to live in the darkness now?,"[i] he said, choking back tears, he couldn't continue to be an exorcist if he was blind.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Shizutsi twitched, sitting up as he heard Rue's voice. "I'm here... You had me worried to death.." He mumbled, gently pressing his forehead on Rue's healthy hand. "The finder said that it'll take a while for you to heal... Are you feeling fine, or... Are you in pain?" He asked, sounding worried. "You know i want to help you, protect you, but i couldn't... I wasn't there, or even in the condition to fight. I'm sorry, i let you down..." He said, almost hugging the healthy arm. He wanted to be able to heal Rue so bad, but knew it was impossible for him. "Your brother... He left you to be taken care of by me for now. I can only hope i won't screw up big time this time..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid that is Rue
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: