D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stupid that is Rue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 pm

"Shizutsi....you're right...my innocence will never mature, I'm just a bad conformer, my Singing Cross will never fully evolve," Rue said, he then looked down and tightly gripped his legs," I'll never be shit in this world...I'm nothing, only became a conformer to find my brother and kill the Akuma that killed my father! I'm so selfish!!," he shouted, banging his head on the wall of the train.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Shizutsi got up, grabbed Rues shirt and pulled him up, then slapping him. Shizutsi was stronger than he looked. "Your only nothing if you decide to be!" He said, sounding angry. Right now... He wasn't scary in a creepy way anymore. He was really scary. The kin of guy anyone could be scared to death. "Look at me! Do you think i earned a name Trickster just by sitting around and crying about something that can be fixed?! You may think i'm an old perverted guy, but at least you think i'm something don't you?! You better fix you attitude, before i start beating the sense into you!" He said and at that moment, those always closed eyes, fully opened. They pierced right through ones heart and soul. There was such deep sadness, coldness and darkness that it made one doubt he was human at all. "If you want to know what you are, I'll freaking tell you right now! Your an exorcist, who's future will be in the battlefield! You'll never be even that if you just cry about your yet to develop innocence!" He shouted.

Then, slowly, het let go. He closed his eyes, though this time not in the fox style, and fell back to sit on the bench, panting slightly. "Why am I getting so angry...? This is not like me..: maybe i shouldn't have shouted like that... This kid... Made me loose my cool... He's the first one ever to do that... Oh god i shouldn't have shouted like that..." Shizutsi thought. "Do you get it now, Rue? Not many are exorcist by choice, but goddammit we're the only ones who can stop the creatures killing people." He said. "No... i don't... want to be so cruel... Why am i so angry with him...? I don't... Want to be..." He thought, his eyes going to the fox mode again but other than that, looking serious, maybe a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Something awakened when Shizutsi scolded him, he stood up and without fully realizing what he was doing, he leapt at Shizutsi and hugged him tightly, "Shizutsi-san!!! No one ever believed in me so much! THANK YOU!," Rue shouted and kissed Shizutsi's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:29 pm

The finder looked very surprised. No one else had the guts to do what Rue just did. The finder wasn't the only one surprised. Shizutsi was too. He was blushing slightly and looking at Rue. "Rue.. Chan...?" He mumbled, still in a slight shock of the sudden change in attitude. Then he smiled. Not grinning, smiling. It fit him better than that creepy grin. "There are a lot of people around you that believe in you. You just fail to see it. Many people do." He said and chuckled, petting Rue. At the point he had been glomped, his top hat had fallen on the floor. The finder picked it up for him.

ooc: Watch it, i might make Shizutsi target Rue in love for real >83 *So very evil*
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 pm

"Right....thank you Shizutsi-san, from now on...I'll fight to find out what my place in God's script is, I'll live this life for that purpose...," Rue said softly, breaking his tackle-hug Rue sat back down and straightened his hair, it'd begun curling up on some of the back parts. "Sorry for tackling you Shizutsi, I get carried away when I get emotional, ehehe, forgive me?," Rue explained weakly, looking away embarrassed at how much of a goober he'd been even though this man just wanted to help him.

ooc: Does it matter? I don't mind playing the straight guy gone fruity XP
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Shizutsi got his grin back. "Oh no, your not getting off of it that easy. I'l make you pay for gloping your sempai like that." He said, looking so very evil. "Just you wait till i come up with something kiddo, your in trouble~!" He purred and sat better in the chair, placing the top hat back on his head. "Why do you call me old by the way? 'm not even 20 yet." He asked, looking curious.

ooc: Oh? Ya into yaoi? O.o Sorry kinda short ^^'
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 pm

"You're an adult, it's an instinct or something, y'know?, and...sure, you think of something, I'll do anything in my power to make it up to you, sempai," Rue said, the word 'sempai' felt nasty in his mouth, he disliked people being better than himself, "So, what next.....I'm getting restless, and my arm is burning like hell now," Rue noted, grabbing his arm once more.

ooc: yes I am
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Shizutsi could see how much Rue disliked the word sempai. He grinned a bit wider and reached over, petting Rue."No need for that. just call me Shizu." He said, letting the other know his nickname now. ´Shizutsi pulled back and took his clove off, reaching to his neck and from there the upper back, rubbing it. Judging by how he shivered a few times, his back was hurting when he did that. With a sigh he pulled his hand back and put the glove back on.

A few days later, they finally reached France. They were in Paris, because the village was rumored to be near there. "Okay then. Shall we start looking? The town wont just appear by itself." Shizutsi said and pulled Rue to gather information with him. After a few hours, Shizutsi sat down on a bench after buying some ice cream for both. it was a hot summer day and walking around was tiring. "For now we know the town is east from here, but that alone is not enough... We need a guide." He mumbled, mostly to himself, licking the ice cream. This guy sure loved sweets, since not too long ago, he had had cake for breakfast.

Shizutsi turned to look at Rue. "You've been rather silent... Show me, does it still hurt?" He asked and grabbed Rues arm, lifting it up, though not using much power, being very gentle with him.

ooc: Woot! *Glomps* Another Yaoi fan like meh~! X3 NOw it's decided and Rue has nowhre left to run~! *Eyes shine evilly* [Insert a VERY evil laughter here]

Shizutsi: Sometimes... I fear her. O.o''''
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:17 pm

"Don't bother, it's nothing wrong...it's been this way ever since I got this innocence four years ago...I don't hate this pain, before it,I felt nothing in this body..I was broken, I'm happy that I can feel now, even though it cost me my left eye," Rue said, trying to distract Shizu from the numerous blood red scars that littered his left arm. 'It's ugly', he thought to himself and turned away, wiping his brow with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Shizutsi looked at Rue for a while, then placing a soft kiss on the skin that was still visible. Shizutsi didn't explain or say anything about it, just slowly let go of the arm, returning to his ice cream. There were some kids in that park, plaing. Not for long though. A wall blew up and a level two akume jumped out, running at the kids. Before it got to them, it was blow on it's back, against a tree. "Rue! Get the kids out of here, now! I'll meet you at the hotel after i'm done!" Shiroi shouted and jumped at the level two. Even though level two's weren't all that tough to beat, Shizutsi had to hold back as long as there were innocent lives at risk. From the innocent looking walking stick, he now pulled a sword. Very thin, but looked tough. Shizutsi cut the akumas hand off and they disappeared from sight, battling.

Very late that evening, Shizutsi still hadn't returned. Surely it would take THIS long for him to beat one akuma, even if it was level two. The finder had left to find Shizutsi. Finally, Rue could hear footsteps. But they were heavi, like someones who would be wounded. The door opened and there Shizutsi was, bleeding. His jacket and shirt had been torn off, and his body had been damaged kinda badly. "There were three more... hiding in the shadows... I think i should learn to watch out more." He said, letting out a laugh before falling on the floor Now Rue could see why he had been shivering earlier when he touched his back. There was a symbol, that covered his back almost completely, burned into his skin. It was old but surely it was painful.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:41 pm

"Shizu......rest, I'll stand guard, any Akuma that dare come to this place will hear the sweet voice of the Singing Cross, a lullaby that ends in death.," he said, try to comfort his injured comrade. Rue stood over Shizu and held out his left harm, without a word his arm had been replaced by a long scythe like appendage. Rue then grabbed his golem and reported to the finder that there was an injured exorcist in the hotel and he needed immediate medical assistance. Rue walked to a corner and sat down, guarding his face with his hideous left arm, praying Shizu wouldn't wake up, Rue was proud of his power, but ashamed of his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Thank goodness, no akuma appeared that night. All this time, Shizutsi had been holding onto his waling stick sword like crazy, not wanting to let go. The finder had treated his wounds and he was now sleeping in the bed. Late in the morning, the finder walked in. "Rue-kun. Here, you should eat." He said, giving him an apple and some sandwiches. After checking on Shizutsi, he left to gather info again. Shizutsi woke up a few minutes later, sitting up and holding his hand on his face. Only after a while, he realized that Rue was there. "Rue-chan...? I'm sorry, i think i passed out. Not really polite of me..." He said and moved his hand away. His eyes were open in a normal way, and he wasn't grinning. He looked more like a human now, but unnormally beutiful for a man.

"Rue-chan... You've been up all night, haven't you? Come on, i'm awake now, you can go to sleep." Shizutsi said, sounding worried, but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Little did Shizu know, Rue had passed out hours ago, only his left eye was open, normally covered and blind, but now, with his innocence still active, he was technically awake, only his dazzling green left eye kept his consciousness awake. Rue's eye made a sickening sound as it swiveled in his head, it's only purpose seemed to be keeping invocaion active for hours on end while allowing it's user to rest. "I'm sorry....mama...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to break it mama, please mama...don't..don't..," Rue said, he was talking in his sleep, most likely reliving a past event in a dream.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Even when wounded, Shizutsi was no weakling. He got up and pushed Rue's weapon out of the way, hugging him. "Rue... Rue...? Wake up..." He said. His voice was very soft all of a sudden. He held the other close, not wanting to just roughly shake him awake. "I always hurt peoples feelings, or then do something else to make them hate me... Yet now all of a sudden... This kid... I don't want him hurt..." He thought. "Rue... Wake up already..." He mumbled, hugging him a bit tighter, not knowing what else to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Slowly Rue's green eye became milky white, his right eye slowly opened as his weapon split apart, becoming five long fingers, eventually reforming into his left hand, with one more scar. "Sh..izu....?," he groaned, noticing that he couldn't move very well, "N-NE SHIZU! ARE YOU GONNA RAPE ME!," he shouted, squirming around in Shizu's grip.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Shizu was faster. He grabbed Rues both hands and pulled him to stand up. "Oh for gods sake Rue, calm down!" He said, still holding his arms. "I'm not a rapist. And i wouldn't even think of doing such a thing to you. Though sometimes tying you up is a tempting idea." He said and let go. "Your such a small pack of energy afterall." He said, rubbing his head and yawning. He looked so human right now, even though his upper body was covered in gauze. "You still haven't eaten anything. Eat and get some rest." He said and smiled. "Well, at least he's just fine as always... Though now his dream bothers me..." He thought, sitting down on a chair, next to the window. The slight breeze blew in from the window. "Rue... You..." He started and looked at Rue, turning to look outside again. "Actually... nevermind, it's not important." He said, pissed. Exactly what kind of a mother would make their child talk like that? It pissed him off the more he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:30 pm

"Haha, very funny Shizu, do you forget that my arm turns into a blade? And umm, what were you going to ask me, I'm curious now," Rue said as he stood up shaking and hobbled over to a tray of sweets he'd ordered up last night, without another word he began stuffing himself full of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Shizutsi placed his hand half on his face. "You were talking in your sleep." He said, sounding angry. "By what i could hear, you had accidentally broken something and your mother was doing something to you, so thatit made you beg for her to stop... What happened? I rarely get angry, but you've managed to get me angry twice." Shizutsi said, looking at Rue. "This time it's not your fault though..." he mumbled. All of a sudden, he just wanted to hug Rue. Knowing the other would freak out if he did, he kept himself from doing so. This annoyed him. Erlier, he couldn't have really cared less even if Rue's mother had beaten him to death, or raped him, but now... Just the thought of it made him want to crush something.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:43 pm

"Mother.....alright..here,", Rue said as he threw off his coat and pulled off his black undershirt, revealing a massive amount of scarred tissue, some scars were connecting to his arm,[/i] "This is...my family's form of punishment, I broke a precious vase and my crime was both carved and burned into my body, this is why....it's why I'm ashamed of my appearance, I haven't let myself get close to anyone because of it...," he said, holding back his tears.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:58 am

Shizutsi got up and walked over, not being able to keep his cool anymore. He pulled Rue into yet another tight hug, refusing to let go. "I could understand better if i even remembered mny family... All i know it's my family symbol, burned on my back, nothing else... True you may be scarred, but that doesn't matter, at least not to me.." He said, petting Rue, keeping quiet now. The only scars that wouldn't heal were on Shizutsis back, and like Rue, his heart. And yet SHizutsi tried to pretend to be a perverted little bastard with nothing better to do than flirting and playing strip poker. It was the shell he hid in, though now he pushed it aside. "I guess the broken ones understand each other better..." He mumbled, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 am

"I suppose....but, sometimes I wonder what my life would have been if I never became a conformer....I'd probably be more disfigured that I already am....now that I think about it, the Dark Organization saved me from that...Exorcists pulled me up from the fires of hell," Rue said, no longer feeling the need to cry. For once in his life, Rue was at peace, he didn't feel the sorrow he did, knowing that there was someone in the would that wouldn't turn their back on him for his past or his body. "For the sake of those who saved my life....I'll fight...and I'll obliterate the Akuma with all of the feelings I've carved deep into this world!," he finished and reached into his pocket, pulling out his eye patch and putting it back on.

ooc: I think I almost cried T_T
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 am

Shizutsi smiled, letting go and petting Rue again. "Good boy. You learn fast." He said. Without noticing it himself, a tear rolled down his cheek. "Huh...?" He mumbled, feeling his cheek and looking at the drop, surprised. "Whats this...? I-I'm not crying, don't you even dare to think that way! Something went to my eye!" He said, rubbing his eye. "Dammit.. First he forces anger out of me, and now he makes me cry... Whats with this kid..?" Shizutsi thought to himself. Then letting out a heavy sigh, pushing Rue on the bed. "Sleep. You need rest before we move out in the evening." He said and walked to his back-bag, pulling out a loose white long sleeved shirt and putting it on. "Or do you need a lullaby?" He asked, smirking and chuckling, walking over. "Or maybe you'd like me to sleep with you~?" He purred, leaning so close that the twos faces were only inches away from each other, looking right into Rue's eyes. This time, all the negative feelings seemed so far away. This time his eyes were warm.

ooc: was my writing that cheesy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 am

"....Shizu...I've opened up to you, I'm still not into men though," Rue said as poked Shizutsi's forehead, "Besides, you're not the only one I can turn to in the world, one wrong move and I'll go back...to him, but, nevermind that, can't have my friends knowing about this little 'encounter', y'know?," Rue finished and turned his head, he'd slept all he needed to, thanks to his mutant left eye that kept him partially awake yet still in invocation.

ooc:yes Lenalee, yes it was. Btw, It's ok for me to have 2 characters right? I'm working on another >>
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm

"I can't say that nothing has changed for me either. Your the first person in years to get me angry and... Nevermind that. But you should already know kiddo, i'm just teasing you." Shizutsi said and smiled, then poking Rue's forehead. "I'm only treating you like tha kid you are~!" He purred and pulled away. "Still, you should rest. The night might turn out to be more eventful than normal." He said and sat down again, on the chair and now reading a book. Somehow.. He had sounded like he had pulled back in a hurry. It sounded like the thought of Rue pushing him away again, hurt.

ooc: sure ^^ I have two chars too ya know. Lenalee and Shizutsi. there is no char limit but maybe three-four would be the limit.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 pm

"Right....sleep, don't listen if I talk, it's nothing to do with you..," Rue said as he turned over on his side and dozed off. This time, Rue dreamt of...odd things, but at least he didn't dream about the torment he endured in his past, e wanted so desperately to put that behind him.

ooc:I'll be posting the second character now then ^^ Maybe he can join this topic XP if I didnt mess up the app XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid that is Rue
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: