D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovering A New Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Lenalee blushed slightly and smiled. "Don't worry. As a thanks for your help today, i'm going to buy you a new shirt. You really wouldn't have needed to help me... " She said and looked at Thaddeus, smiling gently still.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:40 pm

"Um...Sure...only if it's not a bother to you..." Thadd also realized his situation and pulled his over coat closed with some embarressment and a faint blush. "I'm sorta low on cash lately..." He scratched behind his head nervously. "I'll pay it back, I promise." He wasn't exactly thinking straight, and words were becoming flustered again. C'mon get ahold of yourself.... He breathed steadily to level his head momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:55 pm

"No no, really, I owe you one so i might as well pay you back while we are still here." Lenalee said with a small laughter at Thadds now clear embarrassment. As they were walking, Lenalee explained things about how the akuma were after the innocence and how millenium earl and the noah clan wanted to destroy the heart of innocence. Also she explained some basic stuff about being an exorcist. "... And thats pretty much all there is to know, unless you want to dig into details. But there is no need to." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:07 am

Thadd paused for a minute as all the info sank in, and now that he knew who was responsible for his family's death...he fealt semi-relieved. But it also saddened him, thinking back to that day. "I see....so...It was this..'Earl' who tricked my sister..." Thadd wasn't really talking TO Lenalee...so much as to himself and she just happened to be around to hear it.

I'm glad to know that I freed them...my sister and mother...though my father hadn't had a chance...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:32 pm

[/color]Lenalee turned around, looking at Thaddeus. "Thadd-kun? You okay?" He asked, sounding a bit worried about him now.[/color]

sorry for shortness, problems with comp.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm

(OOC: np)

"Hmm?" Thadd turned to face her and, almost instantly away again as her concerned look earned a blush from him. "Y-Ya, I'm fine...I-It's nothing really...I was just remembering...." He gazed off again, his mind flashed back to opening the front door...his dad laying in a crimson lake. His sister watching and then looking to him with an inhuman gentle face. 'Welcome home...Thadd~' Thaddaeus grimaced remembering how innocent her tone was, how gentle the expression on her face had been...how she tried to kill him with a hysterical grin on her face. The more Thadd remembered the more he clenched his hands, turning his knuckles white, and digging into his skin enough to leave marks where his SHORT nails pressed.

Why...why did they have to die...

(OOC: also i've run out of ideas for our other topic...sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 12:35 am

Meanwhile, Lenalee had walked over to Thaddeus. "Thadd-kun... I know it hurts to loose your family, but as an exorcist our job is to prevent further losses, along with killing akuma and finding innocence. Maybe you have lost someone, but you have the power to prevent others from feeling like you do. Isn't it a good thing?" Lenalee asked, placing her hands on Thaddeus's shoulders and smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:18 am

Thadd pulled out of his trance after hearing Lenalee's words, once her hands set apon his shoulders, there was no way to avoid the visible blush. He hung his head down quickly in an attempt to hide it as best he could..."Your right...to prevent others from suffering that...is most definatly a good thing. No one should have to go through that, and if there's something I can do to prevent that, then I'm willing to do it." He pulled his head up again nervous smile on his face and scratching the back of his head shyly...he was blushing because she was so close...but he managed to look at her because she'd made a good point...What reason do I have to sulk in the past while others might be suffering a similar thing...and now...I can help those people...If I pull myself together...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:55 am

Lenalee gave him the kind smile and started walking again. "And now for the shirt." She said and smiled still as she started looking for a clothes shop. It was getting late, but the shops were still open. "I'l stay at an inn for tonight and we are heading out to the black order tomorrow mornig okay?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:10 am

Thadd nodded, "Alright, oh and you don't have to be picky about the shirt or anything...whatever you like you can pick...i just appreciate the generosity..." He looked around. "...It'll get dark soon...Guess that means one more night on the rooftops..." As he looked up, the now setting sun shone off of his cyan hair, creating an almost hazed orange/green combination...a nice one though...and the way the light reflected off his eyes made them shine.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:26 am

"You... Sleep outside?" Lenalee asked, looking surprised. "I can't allow that. Your getting a room in the inn as well." She said, sounding like no would not be an answer. As they got to the shops, Lenalee made Thaddeus try on a lot of shirts, for her on fun or not, who knows. After all, she found a nice blue shirt. "Lets take this one, it's nice." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:34 am

Thadd wore a faint blush, constantly changing and showing off shirts...it felt awkward...yet he didn't mind it. The current blue shirt matched with his outfit without clash and at a good price. "About that room...you really don't need to the inn's are expensive around here and you've already done enough for me...besides, I'm used to sleeping outdoors by now." He absent-mindedly poked at his shirt and fixed his over-coat. Despite his almost rough/yet classy and casual figure and style...He still managed to wear a faint blush...mostly from the occasional complement and from the whole shirt thing, but his style and appearance would almost make you think he wasn't the type to blush...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:02 am

Lenalees brow twitched and she took a hold of Thaddeus's ear, pulling him with her. "The answer is 'yes please' and 'thank you'." She said and pulled him all the way to the inn. "Two rooms please." Lenalee said, smiling and finally let go of Thaddeus's ear. Ma she was strong for a girl...

As they got the keys, Lenalee handed Thaddeus his keys. "Now what do you say when someone is nice to you?" She asked, lifting her finger up, as if scolding, though she seemed to have a little fun this way.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:12 am

"Uh...thank you ma'am..." He bowed kinda low...almost too low...not anything perverted...just a bow of too much respect. "I appreciate your generosity and kind will." If she'd seen his face, she could've seen his flustered embaressment. Partially because he wasn't sure how he should be reactiong to her...and well partially because her presence caused a slightly flustered mind for him.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:20 am

Lenalee giggled a little. "Hey now, no need to be so formal. It's not like we don't know each other at all." She said and smiled. "Well, i'm turning in for tonight. See you in the morning. Oh, and than you agin for your help." She said, bowing sligtly, smiling kindly and walking upstairs to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:36 am

Thadd watched her go, still blushing faintly...He finally recovered and made his way to his room where a nice bed, blankets, and sheets lay. It's been a while since i've slept in a normal bed...but then again...she paid for it and I should appreciate her kindness. Who would've thought...I'd meet a girl like her...not that my odds with her are great but still...you only find a person as kind and generous as her once in a lifetime for the most part. Gah...Clear my head clear my head!...why am I so distracted by her...

Thaddaeus dropped backwards onto the bed...resting his hands behind his head. There would be alot of changes in his life from now on...he knew it too...As the different thoughts filled his mind...Thadd's eyes slowly closed on him and sleep enveloped him in it's dark blanket.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:28 am

In the morning, Lenalee was sitting in the Inns small cafe, drinking coffee and eating sandwiches while waiting for Thaddeus. "Maybe the feel of sleeping in a real bed got to him so he sleeps longer... Oh well, not like we are in a hurry. Poor guy... Well now hes not alone anymore." She thought. It was already 11 am or so, so people in the city were busy as bees, who going to buy who going to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:39 am

Thadd muttered lazily and rolled over head first onto the ground. "Tch! ow!" He blinked as he lay there semi-upside down state. "Ugh...maybe I won't get used to beds..." He pulled himself off the bed and dragged himself to the shower, brushed his teeth, and after freshening up went downstairs still in a semi-mortified hobble-walk. He noticed Lenalee and after dodging a few collisions, slumped next to her at the table. "Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:07 pm

"Not a morning person?" Lenalee asked and smiled. She looked at Thaddeus with the kind expression and sweet smile, as usual. "You remind me of Lavi. He doesn't like mornings at all." She said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:13 pm

"Eh? Lavi? Is he one of the exorcists you mentioned?" Thadd shifted so he was facing her again...his eyes were closed and hair drooped over his face, his facial features were relaxed giving him an odd handsome yet peacful glow...He also muttered a few words to himself about how the bed tried to eat him during the night...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:44 pm

"Yes, he's one of the exorcist." Lenalee said and drank her coffee. An anime sweat drop appeared to the side of her head as Thadeus mumbled something about the bed trying to eat him. "T-The beds wont try to eat you, you know... It has been a while since you've slep on one, hasn't it?" She asked and looked at Thaddeus with clear compassion.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Thadd opened an eye in her direction and almost immediatly blushed. "U-Uh ya...a few years maybe? or more? I don't really keep track. I prefer to save my cash for food, water/drinks, and laundry...oh and baths." It was obvious his hygiene was important to him, and it was proven by the fresh smell constantly on his clothes and hair. "And...well...Maybe the bed was too soft...cause it felt like it was swallowing me whole..."

This was his imagination playing tricks on him, like when your sitting on the edge of a low matress, or something similar and you feel like if you fall over backwards something similar to dropping from an airplane will await you. He sighed and poked the table boredly. "At any rate...I'm guessing you have our trip back all planned out already?" He yawned...but politely covered his mouth with his arm...despite living on the rooftops and occasional job, he'd developed quite a good mannered nature.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:04 am

Lenalee nodded, smiling. "First we take the train to France, and from there a boat to London." She said and drank her coffee again, eating some of the sndwhich she had, giving the other to Thaddeus. "It'll be a long trip, so there is a god chance we run into akuma. Lets hope not." She said and finished her sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:38 am

Eyes semi-closed Thadd took hold of the sandwich and pulled it closed...where he persisted to nibble. Thus giving him the appearance of a tired kid in the morning...one of the cute tired kids you can't be angry at for being slow..."Alright." His lips slightly curved to a smile as the sandwich aroused his taste-buds and satisfied his morning hunger. "Thanks...for everything...Lenalee-chan."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 am

"Hehe, there is no need to thank me. Your an fellow exorcist, so the least i can do is to be nice to you. Plus i don't think your such a bad person anyway." Lenalee said, smiling slightly nervously for being thanked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering A New Exorcist
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next