D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovering A New Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Discovering A New Exorcist Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovering A New Exorcist Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Discovering A New Exorcist Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovering A New Exorcist Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

Discovering A New Exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:46 am

Thaddaeus moped around the now busy streets, it was around mid-day and the people were active...the only problem was, his hair often attracted at least SOME attention, not something you want when your just trying to blend with a crowd. Ai...so what if my hair is a little different...and my fashion...so what? they don't need to stare at me.

He continued his pace forward, finding a larger crowd and simply sliding between people effortlessly, dissappearing almost...not that anyone was specifically looking for him. He caught the glimpse of a few wild eyes tracking him as he passed. But went back to work if he looked over at them. They didn't show too much interest, like the rest they saw his brightly coloured hair and were looking.

Thadd ditched from the mass of people and into an alley way, and from there he made his way up onto a garbage bin, to a pipe. Placing his feet against the wall he pulled himself up the pipe and used a window sill to finish reaching the roof. From there he wandered over to the middle where he probably wouldn't be noticed or too visable. Thaddaeus sat and leaned back on his hand comfortably, relaxing and looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:09 am

A level one akuma was heading that way. A girl with long black hair, noticed it from the crowd and jumped to the roof, as if it was the easiest thing to do. "Dark boots, activate!" She said and something shined on her legs. She jumped and kicked the ugly weird thing, making it explode to bits. She landed on the roof and turned around. (*Slow turning around scene, sparkles and rose pedals* X3 )"Are you okay?" She asked an flashed a kind smile, looking at Thaddeus.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:19 am

(OOC: XD nice touch Razz )

Thaddaeus blinked for a moment, he didn't react to her words right away as a faint blush attempted to make an appearance, which he desperatly tried to fight down. "Y-Ya...thanks..." He shook his head and stood, Scratching behind his head nervously he mumbled more or less to himself..."I coulda dealt with it..." He couldn't really look at her without blushing and thus he had this nervous faint blush only visible if you looked for it.

"W-Who are you?" He blinked, she had jumped all the way up to the roof in seconds...and she disposed of that Akuma too. I...didn't know there were others who could do that.

(OOC: lol...X3 this is amusin)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:29 am

"My name is Lenalee Lee. Your.. An exorcist? I don't see a exorcist coat on you." Lenalee said and walked closer. She had this small surprised and curious look on her face. The wind blew, making her skirt go up a bit (Tease tease XD), but not enough to show anything. Lenalee simply pushed it back down and looked at Thaddeus, waiting for an answer.

ooc: Heeeeeeeey~! How about you make someone to be a lover&loved one for my new char? She'll be a girl with wolf tail and ears. She got her powers kinda like Kurorey, only that a wolf bit her ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:39 am

(OOC: Tease all ya like...he aint perverted Razz XD omg i have the perfect character...he's also part wolf,*doesn't have an older version of him* but i have his kid/chibi form which he often uses...and after i show you, you can make a mental image of what his older figure would look like Razz)

Thaddaeus looked away quickly as the wind caused her skirt to rise, and once she pushed it down looked back again...the blush almost becoming visible without looking. "E-Exorcist?" He blinked innocently, obviously showing no signs of knowing what she meant.

"I'm not sure what your talking about..." Just as he said that another akuma decided to float up behind her, and quickly moving around so it wouldn't hit her. His Scythes appeared out of thin air, with a quick flick of his wrists the blades dug into the akuma, slicing him through and through both vertically and horizontally. "I hate those things..." He sighed and turned again forgetting she was there for a moment. The wind blowing gently through his hair causing it to flow around his facial features and when he opened his eyes again it gently reflected the sunlight (Razz lol had to do it). Realizing she was right there he averted his eyes again as the blush re-emerged.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:08 am

ooc: ok. He could already be an exorcist and about the age of 18 or so ^^ (A year older than my char)

Lenalee witnessed all this an then walked over to Thaddeus. "You have the power to destroy the akuma... Why don't you come with me, to the black order? There we have a lot of exorcist, fighting against the akuma and their creator, millenium earl." Lenalee said and smiled kindly. "Please. We need all the exorcist we can get, or the world will be destroyed." She said and looked serious and maybe slightly sad.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:13 am

Thadd blinked and looked over, "H-Hey now..." He could tell she had a hint of being sad, he attempted a friendly smile...the smile he didn't usually show the public. "I can't stand to see a lady upset...alright, I'll join..." Thaddaeus allowed the smile to remain, the wind made his hair dance and the friendly shine in his eyes showed he was willing to help.

Ai...I can't stand to see a lady cry, or upset, or sad, or any of that...especially one so beautiful-- He shook his head to clear his thoughts and to slow his heartbeat. Get ahold of yourself!...yeesh...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:23 am

Lenalees expression brightened up. She got a bright smile. "i'm sure you'll like it there!" She said and extended he hand for a handshake. "I know i'm not supposed to ask this, but you could help me to find the other innocence that is rumored to be in this area." She said and smiled a bit nervously, rubbing the back of her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:30 am

He shook her hand shyly, the blush trying to return. "Sure, besides I don't know the way to this 'Black Order' so I might as well tag along right?" He chuckled nervously. "So...what's this...'Innocence' or whatever that we're looking for?" Thadd was still in a semi-stunned state...she was pretty, and he was having a war with himself to keep from blushing and to try and keep his head level and heart at normal pace.

He also realized he'd still been holding her hand in the handshake and pulled away quickly, this time losing to an embarresed blush. [i]Jeez I need to get ahold of myself here...I'm looking like a complete idiot. "Um, I don't think I've told you my name yet either...please pardon my rudeness. Thaddaeus Sprecher." He attempted a smile again, but it was overshadowed by his still slightly embarressed blush.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:37 am

"Nice to meet you Thaddeus-kun. Are you alright? Your face is a bit red..." Lenalee said and got a bit closer. then pulling away. "Well, innocence is the thing that allows you to kill akuma. I control dark boots, and your weapon has innocence in it. Only one thing. Not just anyone can control it. Every innocence has it's own user, no one else." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:44 am

Thaddaeus nodded, "I see...well, just how many others are there like you and me?" His blush was fading again as he slowly became a little more comfortable...so long as he didn't look at her eyes, and kept his eyes semi-averted.

So, I'm not the only one with these kinds of powers?...that makes me feel a bit better I guess...not as alone as I thought. His thumbs hooked into his pockets and he listened carefully while averting his eyes yet still trying not to appear rude. He'd never seen a girl like Lenalee, and he felt like such and idiot as he talked...stuttering a bit, blushing, not talking straight, not even able to look directly at her without feeling a bit flustered and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:03 am

"Well, theres Allen-kun, Kurorey, Kanda, Lavi... you'll get to know to them when we go to black order, i'm sure." Lenalee said and smiled. "Let's go then, we can't risk the akuma finding the innocence first." She said and jumped down from the roof, waiting for Thaddeus to follow. Meanwhile she kept a look out for any more akuma to appear. She wanted to find the innocence fast because she wanted to bring Thaddeus to the family as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:12 am

Thadd blinked down at her, the building was kinda tall, and she did something Thadd could only do if his innoncence was activated. He spotted a few good places he could use to get down though, and after dropping a few floors and climbing to the ground he turned to face her. "how can you just...drop from that height?" He was a bit intrigued by this because if you were to land wrong you could easily break something or more...

Just who is this girl...what are these exorcists... questions flooded his head as he continued to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:16 am

"It's the training of the exorcist that makes this possible. We are able to jump high and from high places without getting injured. It's quite simple training really and it won't last long, but we all need to keep ourselves in good condition." Lenalee said and smiled, starting to walk. "They said it should be around here somewhere... Thaddeus-kun? Is there any place that goes deep underground around here?" Lenalee asked, turning to Thaddeus.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:28 am

"You can call me Thadd, and hmm...." He thought for a moment...recalling the places he'd been. "Well..there's a sewer, but it's an old system meaning it's been dry and unused for a few years. Would that work?" He blinked at her question. Maybe the innocence was deep underground and that was why she was looking? All Thadd knew was this whole exorcist, innocence, and black order things were new to him and thus didn't make alot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:44 am

"Can't hurt to check it out can it? Except maybe for the smell." Lenalee said and smiled. "You lead the way, because i don't know this place at all." He said and looked at Thaddeus, still with a kind and gentle smile upon her face. The light hit her face just perfectly, making it almost near to sparkling. (Boahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:50 am

(OOC: "She" said...XD)

Thadd didn't have time to fight off this blush and turned quickly to avoid it being noticed. "S-Sure..." He started down a nearby alley, and after taking a few more shortcuts which seemed like forever, he stopped over a large dusty tan colored manhole. "Well here's the entrance..." Thaddaeus reached down and as he pulled the cover open he almost fell over. "Uhg! Oh god!...even after years of being empty it reeks..." He looked down at his shirt, and tearing off a fair sized chunk of his nice white under shirt he folded it and handed it to Lenalee, his shirt had the fresh clean smell because he often kept them washed. What was revealed by tearing off this piece was his abdominal mucles and fair skintone, (Razz XD tease tease). He lowered himself into the sewer first dropping carefully to the cement below. Thaddaeus turned and reaching up held a hand up to Lenalee to help her down carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Lenalee came down as well and then looked around. "Sure is dark in here... hold on just a minute." She said and pulled a few candles out of the bag she had. " was going to take these back home, but no matter, i'll buy more after we're done here." She said and lighted both, handing the other to Thaddeus. "Lets be careful. There might be some akuma lurking down here and the moving space is limited." She said and started walking, making sure to check every place. "It shines with light and looks like a small device of some sort, or then it could be inside something." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Thaddaeus carefully took the candle in one hand, while activating Shizuka in the other. He wrapped the chain around his arm to allow him to carry it with fair mobility. "Well...that narrows it down...I guess..." Thadd looked around carefully reducing his breath ratio to shallow but sustaining, so he could hear better and it gave him a better chance to gain the upper hand if he isn't heard first. "It really reeks down here...almost unnaturally so." His instincts were telling his body to be alert because something was wrong about the smell and the sewers. He dropped slack into Shizuka causing it to drop to a mere centimeter above the ground but despite the jolt on the chain it made almost no noise...which to anyone but Thadd, was an eerie thing.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:41 pm

After about fours hours of wandering around, they came to an opening. It was huge and yes, not supposed to be there. Lenalee looked around and noticed a small statue in middle of the room. it was holding the small device kind of thing called innocence. She walked over to it and took the innocence. "Found it, lets-LOOK OUT!" She shouted and jumped foward, kicking one akuma behind Thaddeus, that had sneaked up from behind. "We must get out of here fast! That noise must have alerted some more akuma." Lenalee said and started running to the direction where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:03 pm

"So that's innocene--" Thadd was cut short as an akuma exploded from the impact of her kick behind him. Thaddaeus dropped the candle from the shock of her basically just appearing beside him, but replaced it with Hayai. "Shizuka, Hayai, Awaken..." Thadd followed after her making mince-demon out of any pursuing Akuma. "What's this about? why are there so many?!"

Thadd was used to fighting off one or two...but to be chased by a horde was a whole different story..."What triggered their attack--Tch!" Thadd was clipped by an akuma bullet as it wizzed by...and now the poison slowly crawled down his arm to his hand, while climbing slowly along the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Lenalee gasped and ran to kick the akuma, then to Thaddeus. She placed her hand on the place where it hit and took away the poison. "Run, don't stay behind to fight just run!" She said and pulled Thaddeus with her. As they got out she ran off a bit and turned around. "Now we can fight... It was too narrow down there. Try to protect people the best you can okay? I'll explain things later." She said and a lot of akuma crashed though the street and headed for them. They all were Level one. Lenalee started jumping and kicking akuma after akuma.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:32 pm

(OOC: he's a parasitic...it was going to wear off soon Razz remember Parasitic types can break down the poison? XD)

Thadd grimaced as he watched the horde appear, and allowing his scythes to fly at their full length, they shredded through akuma after akuma without haste, wizzing at blurrying speeds and great accuracy...proof that Thadd knew how to handle them. Leaping up into the air Thadd began spinning creating a double edged top of sorts, cutting through Akuma on either side of himself. A stray bullet tore through the rest of Thadd's under shirt rippling poision up his body..."Tch..." A quick flick of his wrist disposed of the responsible Demon, and rather than prgress the poison started to fade, the pentacles dissappearing.

"Eh? What was with the little star thingies? they appeared then dissappeared." Launching a blade up it caught hold of an akuma, and using it like a hookshot pulled himself towards the demon. Shizuka ripped through the akuma above him just as Thadd did an arial twist to hard downward kick, launching the Demon into the earth below.

(ooc: he can do some martial arts too Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Lenalee noticed how Akuma were starting to get less in numbers. "Thadd-kun! This is the last of them!" She shouted to Thaddeus while kicking one Akuma to bits. She landed panting as Thaddeus was taking care of the last one of them. "We need some food and water.." She mumbled as she waited for Thaddeus.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Thadd finished off the last one and landed, allowing his blades to dissappear into thin air again. Looking down at his shirt he saw a large tear from where he'd ripped of a piece himself...and the bullet tore that right up to the neck line. "...And I need a new shirt....that was my favourite too..." Thaddaeus sighed and pulled off the remainder of his torn shirt and ajusted his over coat so it rested once more on his shoulders, front open...(...Revenge of the tease...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering A New Exorcist   Discovering A New Exorcist Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering A New Exorcist
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next