D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event: MAke the site better!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
Event: MAke the site better! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Event: MAke the site better! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Event: MAke the site better! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Event: MAke the site better! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Event: MAke the site better! Empty
PostSubject: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:42 am

Alright! We need suggestions, I take almost any suggestions! Just type it here, and I'll probably add it! Anything is okay, more ranks, more alignments (don't have to do with the manga at all!). Anything!
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Event: MAke the site better! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Event: MAke the site better! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:52 am

The Black Order assassination squad Crow.

Though we're still unsure what tricks they have yet...

And I want to invite admins, RP more. I mean, busy okay, I'll understand. One sentence posts fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:53 pm

I'll take any good serious suggestions.

Untainted, please work out that 'crow' alignment a bit?
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 pm

Events for thought?:

Battle: The noah family spread out into different countries, akuma as well split into divisions of the noah. Exorcists are now proned to move out and fight against this threat. But where is the Millenium Earl? Maybe Lero knows? But where is Lero? Find Lero and capture him from the noah and get him to tell where the earl is! (one thought up randomly-.-;Wink

Noah: Ah, the Earl seems rather bored lately. As the family of Noah, don't you want to cheer him up? Or perhaps hope for an incentive if the Earl is pleased? Why not come up with a way to get him up in spirits! (one for Noahs, I'm half full half empty of ideas-.-;;Wink

Exorcist: Oh no! Komurin's were shipped off to other countries accidentally by scientists who were simply playing a joke, not meaning for it to happen! But what happens if these Komurin robots were set loose in other countries? Retrieve with little damage to the countries! (gah, dumb idea>.< one for exorcists)

Sennen ko ha sagashiteru~
daijina hatto sagashiteru~
anata ha atari tashikameyo~

English:
The Millenium Earl is searching..
Searching for his precious hat...
Let's check to see if you are it..

Lost Hat: Oh ho~ The Earl lost his precious hat, what could this present? Exorcist, perhaps you can gain some knowledgeable information, from even a small piece of the Earl's items such as his hat. Gaining such knowledge, could you get the hat? Or tip it over to the akuma and noah? Noah, wouldn't you like to give back the Earl's precious hat? But the first question is, where is the hat?

More members: Member of the month to whoever brings in the most amount of members.

Art contest: D. Gray man art with admins as the judges. Draw whatever you like, your own original character, a canon character, let your imagination run free.

Halloween event: ??(to be thought of>.>)
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Event: MAke the site better! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Event: MAke the site better! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 am

@Tyki-pon: There isn't much info on Crow yet...but I beleive you've caught up and latest chapters? Then you have an idea
of their seals and stuff. Of course their alignment will be to the Black Order. They should be mysterious, trained from young,
and have the ability to seal Innocence and Akuma.

@Akachou: Not bad for someone who claims to have no ideas.

Battle: Uh, then we need a Millenium Earl. Tyki is Kagechou more or less dead?

Noah: Same.

Exorcist: ...lol...

Lost hat: Same

More members: w8 till my exams over. I will call all my frens here~

Art contest: sure. I BE OWNS YOU. jk drunken

I'm willing to become a mod. At least for approving and giving marks out for training sessions, Tyki.

P.S. glad to see LEnalee back~
Back to top Go down
Hyoung

Hyoung

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Event: MAke the site better! Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100Event: MAke the site better! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Hmm...
You could also add in a Cbox or something.
It get's kind of lonely now without it. o.O
Or maybe it's the computer restricting it... On the last site it did and I counld't see the cbox at all although it was there...;;

I vote for the art idea btw.
+_+
Or you could twick it to making it a new banner contest and such.

For new members.......
What if you also add in the 'Newbie of the Month' Kind of thing?
Like choosing someone new in the site who shows promise and rewarding them or something.

On the site that I left, I added things like private shop and money and stuff like that.
Also banks too.
The shop was inconvenient though, it used the signature spot to save it and had too much of limited space.
The banks on the other hand used different type of 'money' I suppose. So the admins set it as a special tokens to do certain stuff. You could also buy and sell art works in the site as well.
[Although what did I get from all these hard works? Complaints about how the shop system was limited and etc. DX Even after I fixed it no one said thank you. T_T]

Gahh, all these from being a techy admin.
DX
I envy you all admins out there who enjoy themselves.
T_T
Back to top Go down
http://void-eclipse-code.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Art contest? Sure why not. ANything else seems rather interesting too... I say go for it guys. Everything that has humor in it is all the more fine with me. *Loves humor* :3
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm

newbie of the month seems too...frequent, dont you think? silent
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:38 am

Maybe a bit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: MAke the site better!   Event: MAke the site better! Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: MAke the site better!
Page 1 of 1