D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Empty
PostSubject: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 pm

I think the time has come for a site event to have a site event. A few o you might ask, actually what a site event is? A site event is a given storyline and, which usually takes several RP topics to finish. For it to be successful, we need all of the members on this forum, who have characters to participate in it, by replying to the topic linked below.

I have to apologize, but I won't be able to be online in the next 3 days, which means, that the site event won't be able to progress until my return. please be patient. These few days might give you enough time to create or finish your characters or weapons, so that you can fully participate in the event. there's also a possibility, that Lenalee-oneechama would've wanted to create a new character for the event, but, as you probably know, she isn't at home right now, this means, that we'll of course wait for her to say okay before starting.

Here's the link to the topic.

Thank you for reading! ^^

P.S.: I've locked the topic in order to prevent spamming or other things, that later might cause inconvenience. Please, be patient and wait for both admins to return. I'd also like to ask the mods to do their jobs with a lot more care, than usually. Remember, that I'm counting on you, guys...oh and for God's sake, please, don't let the site die, okay?
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 am

i would try my best although most people ignore my rps so i cant do a thing about it. oh and i posted a new topic in the forum ready for your event as i really want to join it.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:53 am

Aye aye, cap'n! *salutes* I look forward to the event. I just wish my internet would stop dying on me so much. :(
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 am

Okkay peoples~! Admin number two and the numbe one chibi has returned and ready for action nyu~! 8D
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:37 am

Yay!
More crazy action, woohoo!
*Turns hyperactive to type* xD
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:17 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaand...I'm BACK~! The Site Event topic unlocked, from now on everyone's free to post! Have fun, everyone! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 am

Will we start the story from here?
I'm a bit confused about this whole event. xD
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:47 am

Nonono. Go here to post for the event.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 am

Tag wrote:
Nonono. Go here to post for the event.

Thanks for the information. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 am

No problemo~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]   Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Event! [EVERYONE MUST READ THIS]
Page 1 of 1