D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)

Go down 
+3
Tag
Gwen.13
Lenalee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Empty
PostSubject: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 pm

This can be thought of more like a fanfic or a simple random rpg. This here is no place for anything really serious, so if you can't do humor, get lost ^^ Anyway, before we start, here is the basic idea. If you want to join, go on. I've decided to change the list a bit rom the original that we thought of with Tag and Million, so those who want to join, just inform the characters name. Also, if Marlow Joins, Komui is so going to be in this too! I'll wait till tomorrow and then make the list.

The main idea is to form the real kind of family with a mother, father, brothers and sisters. The kids go to school, mother is a housewife and the father goes to work. There is no exorcist powers here, and the akuma and the noah are the bullies (Me and my damned imagination) in the school or annoying people at work or neighborhood. Anyway, i've already decided that Shizutsi is the mommy figure, cause he's ladylike and that just plain funny XD I'll decide who will be the daddy figure when i make the list. Of course you can make a request ^^ I'm open for those. So join people, join join! This is supposed to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

I'll join if you want! I can be a sister - or maybe a neighbor or something! That'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Hehe, mama Shizutsi. Cassiel can be the lil' kid of that family.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 am

*Gives Leenalee the application*
I wanna join; any family member position's okay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 am

I'll put in all 3 of mine, neighbors I guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Okkay then!

Shizutsi- mommy

Million:
Rue-neighbor
Kiri-daddy~!(Brother to Rue, lives in the next door)
Valentine-brother who lives with Rue, to raise up his brother X3

Kyro-son

Gwen-sister

Cassier-lil' brother

Thats the list! We start With The kids coming from chool with their daddy(You almost asked for it Million >83), along with their friend Rue who goes home with them since he lives next door. This is my start...

"Dam dam dam dam, some fish and rice and veggies tonight~! Wonder if they'll be alright with the vegetables... No matter, either they eat or go to bed hungry~!" Shizutsi, the 'mommy' of the two adopted childrn, hummed in the kitchen. Of course, he could not be the mother really, but somehow he had ended up that way, along with Kiri being the 'daddy'. Which had of course led to the everyday chaos that came from Shizutsi acting like a real mom. Or, as Kiri kindly would call him, that damn okama. Shizutsi was cooking, as usual and just waiting for the three to get home. He had done all his chores in time to cook tonight, as he had promised to the kids. "Wonder if they had a long day... A hug should make it go away~!" Shizutsi purred to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

"Mom?" Gwen pushed the door open, walking into the house and heading straight for the kitchen. "Mom, I'm home! What's for dinner?"

Upon entering the kitchen, Gwen set her bag on one of the kitchen chairs before going over to give her mother a warm hug. She was definitely glad to be home.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm

"Shut up! All of you! Unless you'd like to read the book my foot wrote, 'the road to in your ass'! Got it!," Kiri said, leaving the kitchen and slamming the door behind him. "By the way, Rue and Valentine and coming over, for, stuff.!," Kiri said as he popped his head back in and then out again.

note: I decided to make Kiri like Red Foreman from that 70's show XP
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:17 pm

"Kiri, quit slamming doors, you're going to bust the hinges again!" Gwen said, grabbing her bag and heading upstairs to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Shizutsi smiled and hugged Gwen back, then walking after Kiri, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome back home honey~!" He purred, knowing damn well he was on his way to a real chaos again. He ran back to the kitchen, dodging all the stuff that flew after him. "hahah! Well, Gwen-chan, once you come back down, could you boil some more rice, looks like i boiled a bit too little." He shouted after Gwen, smiling happily, very happy of being able to piss Kiri off like that, EVERY day.

ooc: Don't blame me, i had to! X3
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Flustered, Kiri went back to kitchen once everyone had left and let in his brothers, Rue and Valentine. "Valentine-niisama, Rue-niichan," he said, bowing.

"Kiri-kun! I'm so happy you've invited us into your home! Isn't that right Rue-kun?," Valentine said, smiling as he hugged Kiri and pulled Rue inside.

"Hai Hai onii-chan, I'm glad you invited me big brother, I'll try not to break anything....TRY!," Rue said, looking around like he was trying to find something, or someone.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm

After five seconds of Rue walking in, he was glomped. "Rue-chaaaaaaan~<3 I'm so happy to see you~!" He purred, hugging Rue and spinning around, looking happy in the Komui way. He finally let go, smiling. "And Valentine-kun too, nice to see you~! I'm still making more food as i just heard that you two were coming over~!" He purred, snapping Kiri's ear and holding it tightly in between his thumb and pointer finger, making sure it hurt. Shizutsi... looked actually kinda pissed that Kiri hadn't told him earlier, and THAT my friend, made Shizutsi look like a 30 meter tall beast with shining eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Gwen came from her room, having changed out of her school uniform into some green sweats and a white t-shirt. She glanced over, "Hey Valentine, hey Rue." She waved to them before heading to the kitchen to boil more rice.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:00 pm

"I'm hoooome..."
Cassiel dropped his backpack on the floor and ran over to give Gwen a hug while also trying to stand on his tippy toes to see what she was cooking. "Rice agaain?" he whined. "Hiii missur Valentine, missur Rue... um... what's mommy doing to daddy?" he asked, cocking his head to the side as he stared.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Gwen returned Cassiel's hug, "Hey Cass. Um.." She glanced over to where her mom and dad were. "I actually have no idea. Best not to ask. Why don't you go put your things in your room and then come help me cook?"
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:47 pm

"Mm, otay!" He released Gwen of the hug and grabbed his backpack, rushing upstairs to get changed. Ten minutes later, Cassiel slid down the stair railing, climbing off when he reached the end. He skipped passed the quarreling adults and stood beside Gwen, bouncing on his feet a little.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:50 pm

"What do you think, Cassiel, should I make some rice pudding while I'm at it here?" She glanced over to her brother with a smile.

She was used to cooking whenever her parents started to fight. These little quarrels usually lasted a whlie, so there was no telling when everyone would get together to eat.
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:32 am

ooc: I'm late! My connection decided to die, so I couldn't log in...sorry...BUT I'd like to join too! Fun, fun, fun~! O.O
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 pm

ooc: Komui can be the uncle XD Ya want to add your custom too? Cause he'll be the second son ^^
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Kiri stood in the corner, trying to figure out just what the hell was going, he was also watching Rue stare at a certain someone, and Valentine was apparently asleep, or dead." Rue-kun, just what are you staring so intently at?," Kiri asked.

"N-Nothing! I'm not staring at anything!, so shut up!," he stammered, blushing slightly.

"Liiiiiiii------eeeessssss----sssss,SSSSSsSSSSSSS," Valentine hissed, trying his best to annoy Kiri and Rue.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:54 pm

OOC: can i join the family?
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Cassiel climbed up on the counter so he could watch the rice cook and smiled up at Gwen. "Maybe... can I have the rice pudding for dinner instead?" He looked at her with puppy eyes, milking his cuteness for all it's worth. "Pweeeeease?" His attention switched over Rue and Cassiel cocked his head to the side. "Is missur Rue okay? His face is all pink." He hopped off the counter and padded over to Rue to place his hand on the other's forehead... but he couldn't quite reach. "Maybe you have a fever.

(ooc: I don't see why you can't. What/who do you wanna be?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:23 pm

OOC:what ever is a boy and i available
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:52 pm

As usual, Kyro's always late. He came skating towards the front door of the house with his brand new skulled skateboard. Without taking off those equipments, he skated through the dining room, causing rumbles on the concrete floor. He halted and started to rub his tummy and asked:
"What's for dinner? I'm so hungry that I could eat a Zoo."
Taking off his black helmet, he took the utensils and started to use the ends to stomp on the table, indicating for food to be served.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:43 am

Shizutsi laughed and picked Cassiel up, hugging him. "No he's fine, just embarrassed~!" Shizutsi purred and petted Cassiel, letting him down. "And you eat normal food first before getting any pudding." He added, walking over to Kyros and pinching his ear. "Mind reminding me exactly WHAT have i told you about skating inside?" He asked, soundin very very very very pissed. "I spent about two hours today, cleaning the floors. Well, it's your job tomorrow then. And that is no reason not to do your homework." He said, putting on an dangerously friendly smile. He looked at the clock. "Your uncle is late... And out third son and grandpa too..: What the heck is it with them*Mumble mumble*" He said as he walked to the kitchen.

ah yes, i am so very very evil~! Your custom can be the third son, which only leaves Cross Marian, who i'm allowing you to rp in this topic... He'll be gradpa, against will though >83 Mommy rules the house! [insert evil laughter here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)   The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The awesome family of the exorcist!(EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT! FUN!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next