D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My exorcist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chrollo

chrollo

Number of posts : 19
Warning :
My exorcist Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My exorcist Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

My exorcist Empty
PostSubject: My exorcist   My exorcist EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 pm

Name: Hoshi Hayden

Height & Weight: 5'11 and 3 quarters inches(181cm)/ 160 pounds (72 kilos)

Alliance: Black Order

Family:His mother and father are dead, his sister is a akuma.

-=Description=-
Looks/Picture:My exorcist Glompableangelbishiexdvf3
Hair Color: Dark Raven black Hair
eyecolor: watermelon pink

Hairstyle: Hoshi has parted medium long black hair that goes past his ears. His raven haired locks are oddly smooth for boys hair. This fact is somewhat unfortunate since he is often attacked by girls who want to touch his hair. He also seems to have a case of bed head everyday since the ends of his seem to curl upwards. Hoshi usually like to wear his hair parted while not fighting. However when he fights he wears a small black hair band to pull his hair out of his eyes.

Eyes: watermelon pink Hoshi has deep watermelon pink eyes. Its a very unusual color most likely the pigmentation in his eyes were corrupted by his innocence. However, his eyes are still rife with passion and understanding and they offer comforting feeling to those who stare into them.

Skin: Hoshi has a nice warm tan all across his body. His quite lucky that he has yet to receive any serious battle wounds since he joined the black order. However he has a small fear that his luck may run out soon.

Body Type: Hoshi is taller than most of his peers, but he tends to slouch alot making people somewhat surprised that hes actually taller than him. The raven haired exorcist is fairly lean and has a well toned body. He also has rather broad shoulders.

clothes: Hoshi likes to wear a black sleeveless shirt underneath his black order uni. He wears a sleeveless shirt cause sleeves would get in the way of his innocence. Aside from that he wears two crosses to black crosses around his neck to remember his mother and sister. He also wears to gloves and armbands to keep his handsies warm.

Overall Hoshi is a decently good looking young man thats not to tall and not to short.

-=Personality=-

General Personality:
Hoshi is rather manipulative, but not in a bad way. Hes just good at getting people to do the right thing. He is rather good at drawing people in, but keeping them from getting close to him. Hes afraid of getting close to others cause he knows the mortality rate is extremely high. Despite that he also can't stop himself from being lonely, so he enjoys teasing the other exorcists and members of the black order. He is actually rather friendly and finds small talk easy. However, he sucks at flirting.

He is quite tense around pretty people and often finds himself blushing. Someday he would like to find love, but for now he is somewhat scared to knowing they might be killed in this war. However, he knows if he found the right person he would be willing to risk everything to be with them. Hes somewhat a bit of a romanticist in that sense.

Hoshi has a secret passion for cute and pretty things. He often collects stuffed animals. He also collects real animals. He has several pets. 3 fish (named Edgar, Natallie, Alphonso,) 1 parrot(named Megumi), and a great white Pyrenees he picked up on a mission in France (named Claire).

He has morals, but he doesn't considered them a big part of who he is and he often finds his morals to be "flexible". However, he won't do anything that he thinks is wrong. This sometimes cause him to butt heads with his superiors. Hoshi is sometimes a bit of a firecrackers. He has a decidedly short temper, and won't think twice about using physical violence on fools who bother him.

Aside from everything else Hoshi needs his alone time. He loves to write poems and stories when hes by himself. His dream as a child was to become a famous writer. He still holds on to that dream, but realizes that he may never fulfill his dream.

He is also a vegetarian

*ranch dressing
*croutons
*strawberries
*cherries
*interesting people
*music
*reading
*writing
*spicy food
*sweets

Dislikes:
*akuma
*ignorant people
*nosy people
*interlopers
*people who tease him
*people who don't leave him alone
*rude people
*being thought of as weak
*losing his temper
*bad music
*bad taste
*crunchy vegetables
*socializing
*fan girls and boys
*the Earl
*morning

Crushes:none

hobbies:
*Writing
*reading
*singing
*teasing others
*gardening

Favorites:
*enchiladas verde(without meat)
*salsa
*the color green
*the number 9
*strawberries

goals:
*destroy the akuma who took over his sisters body
*To help the black order and put a stop to the earl ,so he can go back to a normal life.
*prevent as many deaths as possible
*become a famous writer

fears:
*being weak
*that he will shrink
*closed spaces
*that he will lose in a battle and be permanently scarred

-=Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]=- Hoshi's innocence is named Tsubasa Ekire(wings of pestilence).

-=History=-
Born Hoshi Hayden.

Hoshi was born in Vienna Austria 19 years ago on may 5th. He is the oldest child in his family. Hoshi's father (Johann Hayden) was a store owner. His mother(Minami Amanogawa Hayden) was a austrian-japanese. Johann met Minami through her father who was a business associate of his father. Both men met through their field of work, watches. Johann's father(Joseph Hayden) owned a well off watch and clock store and Minami's father(Hoshi Amanogawa) was a famous watch crafter. In order to acquire exclusive rights to sell Amanogawa watches Joseph added in his son. As a compliment to his new father in law he named his first son after him. Minami was a scholar who enjoyed reading and writing. She also was fluent in five languages, German, Croation, English, French, and Japanese.

The first three years of his life were rather normal. When he was two years old his mother gave birth to a second child, Hoshi's sister(Clara Hayden). At the age of 3, things took a turn for the worse. His mother was gave birth to a third child ;however, due to complications the child was stillborn. Days before Johann had learned that his business would soon be forced to close. Due to the shock of losing his business and his son on march 28 Johann hung himself from the raptor of his store. His body was discovered a day later. Inside his coat was a small silver pocket watch that had been a gift from Minami's father on their wedding day. It was still ticking away when they found him.

From that point on Hoshi's life changed dramatically. His mother was unable to remarry after being scarred from three pregnancy's. The family fled to England hoping to find work in the industrial revolution.They managed to get by, when his mother took a job at a mill in south england. The pay was terrible and the work was back breaking, but his mother never complained. Hoshi admired his mother's courage, but he always knew his sister had a deeper admiration for her. At the age of five Hoshi joined his mother in the mill as would his sister later on. Together they managed to live well for the next ten years.Everyday for 10 hours a day he would slave alongside his mother and sister in the mills. At night he and his sister would learn to read and write in several languages and study mathematics.

By the age of 10 Hoshi was fluent in english and german and knew a fairly good bit of japanese. It was then that his interest in writing appeared. He loved writing stories for his mother and sister. Every night he would write and then let them read. His mother always encouraged him even if she knew it was terrible. However, his sister was a little bit more honest with her critiques. Hoshi realized he was lucky to have a mother who encouraged him to keep writing and a sister who helped him get better.

For awhile Hoshi honestly thought things would be ok. Unfortunately, he soon realized that to be only a sick illusion. At the age of 15 Hoshi's mother took ill. First she had a small and the family dismissed it as a small cold. However, the cough grew worse as she slaved away in the mill. Day after day her body grew weaker ,and the young brother and sister were at a loss as to what to do. They had no money to get medicine or help. Soon enough his mother was too weak to work, and was fired on the first day that she didn't show up in 12 years. Hoshi's pleas to let her keep her job went unheard, but it wouldn't matter. A day later he would discover she had contracted tuberculosis. His mother was quarantined and would die a week later.

Hoshi will never forget the day of her funeral. He buried her in the church cemetery along with a small silver pocket watch that Hoshi Amanogawa had given his father on his wedding day. Hoshi didn't shed a tear as he buried his beloved mother. He didn't have to. His young sister was already shedding enough tears for the both of them. He knew he had to be a pillar of strength for her from now on. Hoshi walked his sister make to their small cottage and began to wonder what they would do from now on. Eventually the two decided they would continue working at the mill for now until they could save up enough to make it to America.

Several weeks later Hoshi traveled to the nearby church cemetery to place flowers at his mothers grave. He had gone alone today cause he knew there was a good chance he might end up crying. There was no reason to depress his sister anymore by letting her see her big brother weeping like a baby. Approaching the grave stone Hoshi kneeled down and placed a bouquet of lilacs o his mother gravestone. He remained kneeling for what seemed like hours until he heard the sound of laughter.

Hoshi was more angry than alarmed. Who would laugh at a cemetery, he wondered. The young black haired boy quickly scanned around the area, but all he found were gravestones. There was no sign of another person. He began to wonder if he was going crazy , or maybe the cemetery was haunted. Hoshi lifted himself to his knees when he heard the laughter once again. He stumbled backwards and tripped over a gravestone. When he looked up he saw a horridly disfigured looking man hovering above him. He had a horribly large nose almost like a beak. His clothing seemed like that of a very rich noble, but his eye piece and top hat reeked of eccentricness. Hoshi scrambled to his feet and realized the man was actually somewhat short.

"Well, well, aren't you just the saddest story of the week, First your father loses his marble then your poor little mother loses her life to tuberculosis. I only meet someone with that kind of story every other day. But lets get to the point. What if I told you there was a way to bring your precious mother back. What would you say to that. I'll tell you, all you have to say is yes." , The little man said. Hoshi couldn't explain it but he felt both fear and anger as he listened to the man.

He closed his eyes as he stood up and replied, "No, My mother is gone. Even if she could be brought back she wouldn't be my mother. I don't know what kind of game your playing, but I suggest you leave me alone. I have nothing more to say." Hoshi turned his back to the man and started to walk away.

"Too bad, bur there are always others. In fact theres an even more depressed soul very close from here. Hmmmm what was her name." The man's voice paused and Hoshi stopped dead in his tracks."Oh yes Clara. Au revoir."

Hoshi turned around and screamed, " If you go near her I'll kill you," but the man was gone, but in his place there something silver shining through the green grass. Hoshi ran over to the spot, and he approached the spot his heart lodged it self in his throat. The silver object was a small silver pocket watch that was still ticking. Ticking the same as the watch his father was wearring the day he died. Hoshi picked it up and turned it over inspecting it. Within moments he was certain that it was the same watch that he had placed in his mothers grave. Hoshi was deeply confused. He could only assume that bastard had robbed his mothers grave, but there was no sign of tampering with the ground. Hoshi then realized what this was. It was a distraction. He raced home to his sister hoping to make it in time.

When he returned home his worst fears were realized the door to his home was open. Hoshi dashed through the doorway just in time to hear one word from his sisters lips echo through their home. "Yes." Hoshi could only watch as his sister was turned into a monster before his eyes. At that moment he begged god for help, but he didn't answer. The house was now in shambles and the man had run off with the body of his sister. Hoshi Slammed the silver pocket watch into the ground breaking it. A small black feather freed it self from inside of the pocket watch. Hoshi was surprised that his grandfather would put something like that in one of his watches. Hoshi was about to pick the feather up, when suddenly the feather sprang to life. It began to fly around in the air. Hoshi tried to grab at it, but his efforts were fruitless. Slowly he watched the movements of the feather and some he knew how to catch it. Hoshi made another grab for the feather, but it darted to the left. Instead of chasing after it Hoshi quickly grabbed at the air to his right. The feather was gone from sight now, but he could feel However the immense feeling of power was soon replaced by pain. Pain that spread through his back, It was as if something was trying to break free from beneath his skin. He then felt a sharp poke in the middle of his palm. Hoshi quickly open his fist and saw the small feather burying itself into his skin. He fell back in surprise. Slowly he began to feel a sudden rush of power inside. It wasn't the feeling of physical strength. No. it was just the feeling of raw power. It was the first time he had ever felt this way in his life. He then realized why that watch had never stopped ticking. It was the power of that feather. However, the the feeling was soon replaced by something else. Pain. Pain shot all across his back. From his shoulders to his spine. What is this he wondered. It was as is something big was trying to burst through his skin. Hoshi tried to hang on, but the pain was too much and he passed out. When he came too he felt a heavy weight on his back. Turning around he almost feinted when he saw a pair of black feather wings attached to his back. It wasn't long before the black order came. He was immediately taken in and labeled an exorcist. There he learned the truth. About the akuma, exorcists, innocence, and the Earl. Not long after Hoshi pledged to destroy the akuma inside of his sister and the earl, or at least do his part to stop him.

It has been four years since then. In that time Hoshi has learned a lot about the world through his travels and how to control his innocence.

Last edited by chrollo on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

My exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My exorcist   My exorcist EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:20 pm

I just want to say something real quick. You really shouldn't write inside the [b][u][color] codes. It makes it harder to read everything.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

My exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My exorcist   My exorcist EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:52 am

RP Sample:
This sample is from a bleach rp the first post in the thread.
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Bleach_RotB/topic/715457/1/

Koike pulled himself up from the futon. He felt the sun's warm light on his forehead, and dared not open his eyes yet. Instead he gently rubbed his green orbs until they adjusted to the new day. When he opened his eyes a sudden discomfort grew in his head.This isn't my private room he thought. However, he quickly remembered the events of yesterday and how he had fallen asleep in the third division after the spar with Taichou Katasura. "I slept for a whole day," he said out loud. Luckily there wasn't a soul around to hear his little out burst. Remembering the painful details of the match yesterday, Koike quickly checked his limbs. A sigh of relief burst from his lips as neither his arm nor leg seemed to remember the effects of being paralyzed. Both limbs seemed to be working fine;however, Koike didn't want to test just how much they had recovered yet.

Koike saw that someone had left his uniform in front of the door. He quickly grabbed it from the floor and dressed himself promptly. Underneath his clothes lay his zanpakuto. After dressing he snatched it from the ground as well. He carefully wrapped it over his waist and sheathed it like normal. Pulling back his bangs Koike put his Lt.s arm band over his hair. Koike gave himself a quick look over in the mirror. Satisfied with his appearance he left the room.

As Koike walked through the unfamiliar hallways one of the 3rd division's unseated members approached him. Apparently he had been given the task guiding him to the court yard. Koike was a bit confused as to why until he was told Captain Katasura wished to speak to him. Quietly he walked down the hallways following his guide through the wooden corridors and forked turns. It wasn't long before they arrived at a screen panel that led into the court yard. The lowly shinigami opened the door for Koike and waited for him to pass before shutting the door in front of him. The court yard appeared to be empty today with the exception of Katasura standing in the middle.

I was told you wanted to talk with me, Captain Katasura" Koike said respectively.

ok I'm done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
My exorcist Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100My exorcist Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

My exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My exorcist   My exorcist EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am

What to say? Very good, And thumbs up for me.

Akuma family always amke for a nice RP.

Another watch innocence lol! Its weird that watch gives wings but then plants make vampires in the dgm world,
so its okay Surprised

Go do Innocence, dude. or dudette. wateva. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :