D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midtown Madness(for newbies)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Number of posts : 29
Warning :
Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Dominique saw the girl's face darken slightly when she was explaining about Akumas, but decided that it was her own imagination after a while.
"A lot of Akumas have been sighted here lately, and my head Supervisor thinks there may be innocence here, so told me to check it out. So, there may be Innocence here, or there may have just been a lot of deaths,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/609597/Asphodel21
Amay

Amay

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Amay nodded as Dominique spoke, then cocked her head and reached into her pocket, and pulled out a small book.
'' This is the local News paper, it reports that the death toll has risen over the past few weeks '' she explained as she handed Dominque the paper.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Dominique took the newspaper and opened it, her eyebrows raising as she read sped through the aritcles. The death toll was indeed rising at an alarming rate. Almost as though... A broker? Dominique thought, thinking about the possibility. She sighed at the thought; it was going to be hard work for her. She turned back to Amay.
"Thanks, but do you mind if I keep this? I may need it. In any case, are you hungry? I can get you something to eat if you want. And if you lead the way..." Dominique added after a thought.
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Amay watched as Dominique raised her eyes brows raised while reading the news paper.
When she asked is Amay wanted something to eat, she nodded silently.
'' I would enjoy that '' she said, '' They'res a nise small little cafe down the street '' she explained.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:47 am

Dominique gave the small girl a serene smile.
"Lead the way then," Dominique gave a slightly mocking waiter's gesture for Amay forwards. Dominique tried to ignore the sore spots on her back as she walked, or rather, at every movement she made, but it hurt anyway. I'd better buy some ointment or something later... I'd trust Chinese ointment best, but still... Dominique thought, mentally sighing. I do hope Amay can help me... Then I'll get this mission done with and go back to the HQ,
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 am

Amay smiled softly as she began to walk towards a resturant.
She stopped and looked at Dominique '' You're walking funny '' she said rather cluelessly.
'' We should get you to a seat right away '' she exclaimed as she grabbed her hand and walked her to the resturant.
Inside the resturant was the smell of apple pie, it had around ten wooden tables scattered through out the room, in the back of the resturant a booth, where the bill was payed, and on each side of the booth was a door, they led to the kitchen.
The walls where covered with paintings of the country side, and clocks.
A young girl walked up to them, she had long honey blond hair, and dull blue eyes.
She nodded and walked them to a booth, then left to the kitchen.
Amay looked at Dominique and smiled softly '' They're always like this '' explained.'
'' She'll come back when we're ready to order ''.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Dominique's eyes widened slightly as Amay grabbed her hand and dragged her off into a rather country-styled restaurant. The first thought that Dominique had of the restaurant was that it had a rather warm feeling. The way that the country was painted on the walls were almost so life like that she could smell the grass over the apple pie.
"She'll come back when we're ready to order," Dominique heard Amay saying.
"Right..." Dominique said vaguely. "Listen, I don't know about Romanian food much, so you just order what you want and order two of it. I'll pay, but try not to make me broke," Dominique smiled at Amay, at the same time seeing some people looking at the rod with curious looks.
Dominique subconsciously stroked it, thinking, These people better not give me trouble...
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:05 am

Amay nodded as the blond returned with a note pade.
She nodded silently, and Amay smiled as she said
'' May we have two Zama Soups? ''.
The girl nodded and left, going into the doors.
Amay looked towards Dominique with a soft smile.
'' Please don't think she's rude, her name is Heather, when I got here, she was nice and laughed all the time, but her fiancee was one of the people killed throughing the past three weeks '' she explained.
Just then the soups came, they where noodles, with chicken, carrots, and other veggies.
'' Hope you like it '' chimed Amay towards Dominique.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:40 am

Dominique nodded politely while Amay told her about how charming the girl, Heather, was when Amay arrived. Dominique rubbed a bruise on her elbow, just realising that it was there, only partially listening to why they had to face the new, moody model of Heather instead, and she barely felt the pain when she accidentally jabbed her thumb into the bruise when one word in her explanation sunk in.
"Killed? Her fiancee was killed?" Dominique queried, leaning forwards on her table. "And she loved her fiancee, did she? When did he die? How long ago?"
Dominique's eyes barely registered the bowl of soup that was set in front of her, as she was too busy calculating approximately how many days it took for an Akuma to level up, and thinking, Great! I'm having a most probable Akuma serving my soup, which means it may just be poisoned... God, I pray it hasn't leveled up!
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Amay looked at her slightly confused.
'' Yes he was caught in a horrible fire, they only found his clothing, and dust '' she explained.
Amay cocked her head when Dominique asked about how long he had been dead.
She began to count with her hands silently.
'' About two... four.. five... eight.. '' she paused and nodded.
'' About Two and a half weeks '' she explained.
'' She stayed after the funeral had ended and everyone left, and her mother says that when she got home from the cementary, she was strange and alienated '' she sighed.
'' Thins like this always happen where ever I go, I'm beginning to think Europe is no better than America '' she muttered as she stirred her soup silently.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:32 pm

"Two and a half weeks..." Dominique repeated under her breath, biting her lips, unsure if that amount of time was enough for an Akuma to level up. As Heather walked by again, Dominique saw the deadened eyes linger on the Rose Cross sign on her Exorcists' Uniform.
"That wasn't a fire," Dominique whispered to Amay once Heather had passed. "Her fiancee was killed by Akuma, and now he's been turned into an Akuma as well. I'd better take a while to explain in more detail what makes an Akuma..." Dominique trailed off as she looked over her shoulder to check that Heather was well out of earshot, then continued, satisfied that Heather was nowhere in sight. "An Akuma is made from grief, a soul, and a machine. When someone dies, there is grief, obviously, and when there is, this fat guy called the Millennium Earl looks for someone that is grieving that had a special bond with the dead person, and that grieving person just has to call out the dead's name, and the soul will be called back into a machine that the Earl provides, and, tada, there's your average Akuma," Dominique ended with a sarcastic tone.
Dominique's hand tightened on Nightmare's Scythe as she made to stand up.
"Come on, I don't really want to fight now, so we best lose her while we..." Dominique stopped abruptly, her only have taken in a part of what Amay had said now.
"Wait..." She fell back into the seat, looking at Amay. "Did you say that things like this happens wherever you go?"
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 am

Amay found herself frowning as Dominique explained what had happened to Heather.
'' A fat man? '' she pondered curiously as she cocked her head.
Moma is this what happened to you? she thought.
When Dominique said that they had to leave, Amay prepared to stand up and walk, however Dominique had taken a seat once more.
Amay looked at her and nodded. '' It also happened in America, I'm starting to think Europe is a dangerous place '' she explained.
Meanwhile Heather or the Akuma, was watching them intently from the kitchen door, out of their range of sight.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:35 am

Dominique bit her lips, then proceeded to chew on them rather animatedly. If Amay had traveled all the way from America to Europe, and had always come across Akuma, could it be, that she did not 'come across' them, but that they were following her? Dominique leaned forwards in her chair so much that a few locks of her hair swept the tabletop.
"Does it sometimes feel if they are following you? I really need an answer, Amay. This is serious, okay?" Dominique could feel her heart thumping in her throat. Was it possibly that Amay had innocence?
[ooc: Sorry for not replying for so long, Amay. I was overseas, and i forgot to post it earlier. Sorry, once again!]
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Amay looked at Dominique as she bit her lips, slightly confused as Dominique leaned over the table towards her.
When she asked if it felt as if she was being follow, Amay looked to the floor.
'' All the time, it's scary really, I've only been traveling for one year, yet... ''.
Amay looked up silently.
'' I've witness the deaths of many friends, and many kind people in my travels ''.
She smiled softly.
'' But I suppose it's a just a reality of life that people die ''.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Dominique cocked her head slightly at Amay's seeming confusion and sadness. So it did seem as though she was being followed... Dominique thought to herself, not really knowing what to think of it. On one hand, it may be just a troubling mixture of paranoia and coincidence, but on the other, it may be a troubling mixture of trouble, demons and Innocence.
"Yes, it is just a reality of life that people die, and it is also a reality of life that some things aren't just coincidences," Dominique said out loud subconsciously, then catching herself, she added. "Have you ever been able to fight the monsters off? Or ever had the urge -?" But before she had the chance to finish her second question, the wall opposite them exploded into large pieces of plaster rubble, and from there emerged four level one Akumas.
Damn! Seems like they really want me to be stuck here forever, maybe until my bones rot... Dominique thought darkly, though keeping her outside calm as she held Nightmare's Scythe horizontally in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:59 am

Amay cocked her head as Dominique cocked hers.
When she spoke, asking her if she ever had the urge to fight them, she shook her head.
She opened her mouth to say something, however just then the wall seemed to expand out wards, then crumble into peices of plaster, like ice.
Amay stared blankly at the Akuma, as she remembered the night she found her mother, and the gaint Akuma floating above the two girls.
'' Maybe we should try to run '' whispered Amay silently as she looked down to the ruble filled floor.
'' If they really are following me, then if I leave, they'll leave also '' she muttered.
'' If they are following me, then alot of people have died for no reason, pointless deaths '' she wimpered.
Heather appeared to be sneaking up from behind towards Amay, in her hands a dagger.
But why would an Akuma need use of a dagger?
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 pm

"Nightmare's Scythe!" Dominique yelled, activating her Innocence for the second time that day, the sore on her back quite forgotten. With a hunting cry, Dominique lashed forwards, jumping on some tables to reach a high floating Akuma, and quickly ran the Scythe's blade through it, two enormous bullets missing her by barely an inch.
"Akumas are killing machines, Amay!" Dominique yelled over her shoulder as she sliced an oncoming bullet clean into two. "They'll kill if they're following you or not. It's not your fault."
Dominique turned as she dodged a particularly evasive bullet, and out of the corner of her eye saw Heather behind Amay, Dominique also saw a flash of metal of a dagger.
"Amay! BEHIND YOU!"
Dominique's head was bursting with sounds and confusion; it was the first time she had seen of an Akuma that used a dagger. Why a dagger when they can kill even more efficiently with their damn virus? Dominique thought, another bullet rushing past her close by as she rushed toward Amay, wondering if she would be too late. Unless...
"Blood!"
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Amay watched in awe as Dominique jumped from table to table, slicing the Akuma up.
So strong she thought as she watcher her, unaware of Heather coming up behind her.
When Dominique shouted out
' BEHIND YOU! '
Amay turned to see Heather coming at her with a knife.
Heather stopped when Dominique yelled out
' Blood! '
Heather smirked, '' So the damned Exorcist figured it out ''.
Amay was rather confused. '' Who figured what? '' she pondered.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Dominique leapt over the last two tables on fours, making her look like a streak of blue and brown. She landed on the table that she and Amay had been sitting at and quickly knocked the knife out of Heather's hand with the end of Nightmare's Scythe.
"There's Innocence in your blood," Dominique said to Amay. "Akumas can't destroy Innocence, so they can't just kill you by disintegrating you,"
Aware as Dominique was that rest of the Akumas were closing in on them, she stood frozen there, one thought running through her head.
What do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Amay watched as Dominique lept quickly, rather cat like and agile.
She jumped slightly as the exorcist nocked the knife from Heather's hand with the scythe.
'' In my blood? '' she questioned. '' But how did it get there if that's true? '' she asked.
Heather frowned as she jumped back.
'' Heh so the excorcist is a smart cookie '' she snickered.
'' However Master Earl needs the Innocence to be destroyed, burning her should get rid of it all '' she giggled.
Amay looked at her with horror, she felt her knees give way and she fell to them.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Dominique watched as the scene unfolded in front of her.
"Damn! Not the time to freeze!" Dominique yelled out loud, more to herself than anything. "Tendril of Darkness!"
Dominique swiped the air in front of her, not even waiting to see the black gash that it left in the air and the tendrils that emerged from it, winding quickly around Heather, before turning a full semi-circle to face the other on-coming Akuma, to see a bullet flying straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 am

Amay turned to see Dominique slashing at the air around her,
when the tendrils came out, Amay was baffled.
Heather jumped back from the tendrils grinning.
Her human skin began to peel away, and soon in her place stood an Akuma.
The Akuma was level two, it had the body of a distorted spider with plates in many places, and on it's face were the masks of the Tragitie and Comdey.
'' Shall we play? '' snickered the masks at the same time.
Amay looked up the gaint beast of a spider, she wanted nothing more than for it to dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 am

"A- A level two?!?!" Dominique yelled in frustration. She had never been able to take out a level two before. Dominique got rid of the last Level One Akuma and faced the arachnid of a Level Two. Dominique bit her lips; she couldn't bring herself to answer the Level two when she was probably going to die soon, at this rate. Dominique put herself into a fighting stance, then remembered. She had never tried taking on a level two with help.
"Amay? Try to invocate your Innocence! Please, just try; look for it in your heart..." Dominique said, her eyes never leaving the Level Two. "I'll be able to hold this thing back for a while I think, so... if you can't... after you've really tried... run, okay?" Dominique gave a tentative smile towards the small girl before leaping forwards toward the Akuma, starting the possible dance to her grave with a Tendril of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Amay

Amay

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 am

Amay watched as Dominique destroyed the last Akuma. Amay found herself looking on in awe; she wondered how it felt to be Dominique, weilding so much power, but having to be careful with who she befriended for the fear of Akuma.
When she was asked to attempt to invocate her Innocence, she glanced blankly at her, not knowing what invocate meant, but she then realize it meant to activate, or something similiar. Amay nodded. Eh.. How do I invocate Innocence? she thought slightly trembling at the sight of Heathe- the gaint spider like Akuma.

The Akuma lept foreward, however dove right past Dominique, then continued to dive all around the room. The was laying webs, if Dominique stepped in one she would be stuck, and if she attempted to cut the webs then her weapon would be stuck.
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 am

Crap... Dominique thought as realization hit her. The Level Two was making a web, and that probably meant that Dominique was doomed. Logically, the best way to go with the new existence of the web was to stay still so that she could lessen the chance of being trapped in the sticky strings, but reducing movements meant lessening the area that was available for dodging attacks. And with a curse under her breath, Dominique realised that also meant she could not attack unless 'Heather' came close to her on its own accord.
Which probably means that it's doing it's finishing move anyway... Dominique thought drily.

She never expected Level Twos to be capable of that complex an idea.

"TOO SLOW!" Dominique heard a banshee-like screech from behind her, and turned to see the spider-monster bounding towards her; she had been lost in her thoughts for too long.

[ooc: whoa, a reply after two years...... XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midtown Madness(for newbies)   Midtown Madness(for newbies) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midtown Madness(for newbies)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2