D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Soaked Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syotik

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
Blood Soaked Moon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blood Soaked Moon Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:38 pm

No.119 whistled softly to hismelf as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop at the occasional taller rooftop he would step onto a window ledge or grab hold of the roof side and pull himself up. No.119 stopped when he heard a muffled scream, breaking out in a grin he peered over the edge of the rooftop he saw a woman being smothered by a man's arm. She attempted to scream but it was once gain blocked out. No.119 leaped from the roof top landing just behind the man silently.

He tapped the man on the shoulder and ducked as the man swung an elbow towards his face in panic. "Now you've sealed your fate worthless human" no.119 whispered he pressed his palm against the man's throat and caused a Katana to shot out but not leave entirely. The man died almost instantly and dropped the woman. The woman seemed grateful but at the same time terrified "Sorry honey but you see I don't do anything for free and saving you has just cost you your life" He whispered as he stabbed her through the chest. He caused the Katana blade to retract and turned as he heard foot steps.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Blood Soaked Moon Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Blood Soaked Moon Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 am

"That's not very nice." Erin frowned, walking slowly towards the Akuma. "But I suppose that's
nature for you. The strongest live while the weak are prey." He sighed, looking at the mummy-
like Level 2 before him. "You know, I'm getting tired of the same shit happening over and over
again. So why don't you play nice and let me trash you up so that I can deliver a message to
the Earl thru you?"
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 pm

No.119 turned towards the new arrival. He sighed loud enough for the man to hear him. "Can I ask you a question Exorcist? It's a rather interesting one it's been bugging me for a while now. How exactly do you exorcist decide that were evil, I mean sure we hunt Human's and kill them to evolve. But do not animals do the exact same thing, I once encountered an Exorcist who justified killing Akuma as taking us out of our torment but how exactly do you know that we are in torment, I enjoy this life though I'm not sure what my other life was like. Well that aside Exorcist I know were going to fight and I'm going to win" He whispered most of the statement until the last sentence which he said with a manical grin and high-pitched tone.

Moon Demon's leg turned into a blur as he kicked the dead man's body at the Exorcist intending to check just how powerful he really was.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Blood Soaked Moon Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Blood Soaked Moon Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:09 am

Christian Nightwish laughed, his voice tinkling like a wind chime in a breeze. "Indeed, indeed!!! Akumas are evil,
Exorcists are good- that's just some holier-than-thou crap shit. For what is evil defined? What is good personified?
No one knows, for nothing can exist without the other."

He simply smiled and outstretched a lazy arm, the other still in his pockets, as the Akuma threw the mauled corpse
at him. "But I'm afraid there are two criticals flaws in your logic. One, you are definitely NOT going to win. Two..."
Christian's bloody eyes glowed with a fearsome aura, impossibly red flames swirling within his corneas.

"I am no Exorcist."

The dark-haired summoned hsi most innate powers, and it rushed to meet him like a storm held in for far too long.
Ki emanated from him, forbidding and all murder. This was the power of Control, Control over all matter and
substance. A large gash in the form of a long cross appeared along the line of his thumb to the back of his wrist, red
blood glistening in the moonlight.

<Wind Control>

A large gale pulled up, forming three razor blades that wrapped themselves around the body, trapping it in midair and
reducing it to severla lumps of bloody mass within seconds.

Before the akuma, he stood--the rebel among his own kind, human, yet superhuman at the same time.

"I am...the Noah of Doubt."
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Moon Demon's grin grew even bigger and his teeth shone that seemed to make his eyes stand out while blocking out his body. "Finally an opponent with something interesting to show me" He whispered softly. "Your an interesting one Noah, don't you guys work alongside the Earl? And if you do why interrupt my fun I mean It was just getting good you know" Moon Demon muttered as he lunged at the Noah. "Lets get things starting again" He screamed, swinging his left Katana at the Noah of Doubt's neck. "Lets just see how great these Noah's really are".
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Chris smiled eerily. "The Earl and I never get along...we have different ideals." As the katana flew towards him in a
horizontal arc, he moved forward quickly such that the blade would be too far out to catch him. Christian moved so far
in he was literally leaning into teh akuma. A japanese longsword, almost 2 meters long, materialized in his hand on the
way and he sought to impale the Akuma in a deadly embrace.
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Moon Demon leaped backwards deciding that it ws much smarter not to test the true extent of this Noah's powers. Moon Demon backflipped and threw himself into the air, he kicked off a fire escape railing and tried to impale his opponent. "Your pretty amazing Noah man but your power is rather strange mine's is pretty simple, grow blades and use em' to hack everybody in sight. Simple, no?"
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 am

The blade drove into the Noah's right shoulder, sending warm red blood spreading across his shirt rapidly.
"Now, don't spoil the suprise for me. It takes out half the fun." Christian sulked a little, not caring for his new
wound at all. "And please, let's keep things simple. Call me by what the others call me: Christian Nightwish."
Christian's arm suddenly blurred for a split second, and the japanese katana was flung towards the Akuma at
high velocity. "Impale him, Mizuchi."

Not pausing for a second to breath, Christian shut his eyes and new power boiled within in a burst of concentration.
<Blood Control> Immediately his wound congealed and blood crystals crawled up the blade of No.119, consuming
everything in its path slowly.
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Moon Demon took his empty hand and pointed his palm at it, he knew how fast he could cause a sword to emerge and what amount of force would be necessary to save him from this Katana and he knew he was unable to. Instead Moon demon impaled his own empty hand on the Katana and moved it sideways and out of his way, as an Akuma he felt pain but he had already mastered the art of suppressing pain until a later time and so such a superfluous wound was easy by his usual standards.

"Well sir Christian your pretty amazing you know that but...you see... I don't want to die just yet" He whispered before ejecting the blade and leaping back he was missing his pinky and ring finer. He snorted with laughter they were the same fingers he had lost last battle. He turned to Chirstian and grew a Katana in each palm he pointed them both at Christian crossed his arms. "Come lets see just how great you Noah really are"
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:53 am

Christian leapt back quickly, landing neatly on the fire escape and slinging an arm over it to keep from falling. "Wait." He said, sticking out one outstretched hand.

"I need you to deliver a message to the EaRL, like, I said. So I'd rather have you alive, in the barest sense of the word. Tell me, are you going to cease your attack, Akuma? For know that I am strong enough to destroy you and incinerate your remains."
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:53 am

Moon demon sagged with disapproval and disappointment. "Garb! To be honest sometimes when your working for the Earl the gift of life a second time and super powers grows to be terrifyingly annoying." Moon demon muttered. "Come on already, just tell me what the message is" Moon demon shouted.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 am

"Hmm..." Chris rubbed his chin thoightfully. "I never found out exactly why Akumas never pay me any respect
like the otehr Noahs. Or even heed my command for that matter. The even attack me for no reason...but whatever."

"Tell that overweight grampa this." Christian pointed one finger with iron behind his will at the Akuma.

"Pursue me no more, for your will never be done. When the world falls ye shall perish with it. My Chaos shall reign
ultimately."
Back to top Go down
Syotik

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:12 pm

Moon demon stared at Christian with a blank expression until he started grinning and soon he was smiling ear to ear a face of pure amusement. "Impressive mister Christian" He shouted at him claping his hands. "But have you ever heard the old proverb: "There is no Fire like Rage, no Termite like Guilt, no soothing water like happiness and finally there is no torrent like greed". My dream is not to become strong I know that as long as I live that I will become strong eventually all I wish for is a long life and someone strong to fight against no more no less and I can feel it if I follow you Christan. Most likely I will come across stronger opponents then I can imagine." Whispered before bowing before Christian both blades pointing Diagonally at each other in his own version of s stance of fealty.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

"You pledge your loyalty to me...?" Christian now sneered. "But that would mean nothing to me. You are sealing
your fate with doom by acting aginst the Earl's orders. But no matter..."

Christian shrugged and turned away, looking at the bloodsoaked moon in the skies of grey darkness. "Your service
is not required to me, but I may have a favor to ask for you. After delivering your message...do this."

He flung a piece of ragged paper in the Akuma's direction. On it were three names: Jack O' Spleen, Shizuki and
Shiroi.

"These three...if you ever find them, bring them to me. Say my true name and you shall be heard." With that and a smirk,
the Noah of Doubt disappearred into the mist of the night.

((Think of it as a side quest. If you can EVER convince those GMs to RP with you, go ahead, I may have a special something
in store for you. Marlow=Jack 0 Spleen, Shizuki=Lenalee, Tyki/Haru =Shiroi))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Soaked Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked Moon   Blood Soaked Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Soaked Moon
Page 1 of 1