D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those who claim the life (part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
Those who claim the life (part 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those who claim the life (part 1) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Those who claim the life (part 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those who claim the life (part 1) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Those who claim the life (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Rue stood silently, the moonlight shone on him brightly, his dear friend Kiri sat beneath an awning nearby. The two had been on assignment in China and, having completed their mission, were now taking a break from being exorcists.''Hey Kiri....it's been a while since we were together...alone, like this, hasn't it?," Rue said, looking in Kiri's direction with his bright smile.

Kiri sat silently for a moment, still reflecting on the previous mission, he then looked at Rue and smiled, Kiri didn't smile often so it was a bit weird for even Rue to see, "Yeah....so, tell me, have you made any friends little brother?," Kiri asked, still smiling, he worried about Rue often, ever since they'd first met he'd thought of him as a little brother and his very best friend. The truth was, if Rue got hurt, Kiri would most likely cease his activity as a exorcist until Rue could return to active duty.

"Well, actually, I did meet a nice guy, he's younger than you, a bit weird, haha, thought he was gonna rape me a few times! Y'know?," Rue said, laughing as he did so, he walked over to Kiri and sat down next to him, resting his shoulder against a larger bronze sculpture.[/b]

"W-W-WHAT!? Rape you!? What kind of people are you associating with little brother!?,"[i] Kiri shouted, Rue just laughed and closed his eyes.

ooc: Not as long as it could've been, looking for more exorcists before any Akuma appear, at least 1 more ^^
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:40 am

ooc: Should i do it, or should i not? Aw, what the heck, this is too tempting~! Damn you and your funny writing >.<

"Now now... WHO exactly are you calling weird Rue-chan~!" The familiar purring voice echoed from above them. The tall man was holding onto his top hat, so it would fall of due the wind, standing on something that looked like a really tall an heavy sword, though it was really just a swordshaped rock. "Thats not really nice Rue-chan, talking about me like that behind my back." He said and pretended to be offended, though he sounded really amused. Something was a bit off though...

His jacket, had blood on it. Not his, thank god, but someones blood. It seemed to be akuma blood, so he had been on a mission as well. "Rue-chaaaan~! Is this the Kiri guy i read about in your mission journal?" He asked, tilting his head. He looke kinda.. Scary, reflecing against the moon like that. "Oh i'm not a stalker or anything. It's not like i read your mission journails take pictures of you when you sleep or follow you around in the dark order HQ or anything~! I just happened to be doing research." He said, whistling innocently.

So THIS was the guy who Rue was talking about. Not only was he creepy, he was famous in the blak order. To thos at least who knew of his personality. He thought of everything as a game, so maybe, just maybe, he was playing with Rue too? He seemed like the guy who would betray black ordr any time for personal amusement, yet his power was not to be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:45 am

A small squeak could be heard over by Shizutsi as a new, much smaller figure fell out from behind the rock, tripping over his too-big coat with a quiet thud. The small figure quickly picked himself off the ground and patted the dust from his coat before coming more into the light and cocked his head to the side as he looked at the two strangers in front of him. He shook his hand out of one of the giant sleeves and waved at Rue and Kiri with a polite, yet nervous smile. "Hiii~ We weren't spying or anything, nope nope."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 am

"So...," Kiri said, then looked at Shizutsi. Kiri's usually somber expression became a distorted vision of wrath and confusion as he shouted, "YOU'RE THE BASTARD WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO VIOLATE MY BELOVED LITTLE BROTHER!!!," holding Rue close to him as he did so. "And just who the hell are you!?," he snapped, towards the smaller exorcist.

"Kiri!! Don't hold me so tight! I'll die!," Rue shouted, once again he'd found himself squirming out of a vice like hug. "Ehhh...sorry about this Shizu-san, my big brother is...over protective, ehehe," he said as he laughed weakly.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

Shizutsi sighed, smiling rather softly. "Over protective huh...? Nice to hear i am not the only one with the will to protect the kid." He mumbled to himself, then lifting up his top hat, grinning again. "Shizutsi Joker, also known as Trickster, at your service Kiri-chan~!" He purred, then jumping down, next to the much smaller boy with too big exorcist coat. "Now now, Cassier-chan. Where are our manors? You should intoduce yourself too. Don't make Niichan sad now." He said, trying to make a sad face, with little fortune. Then he stood up, grinning like usual. "Kiri-chan~! I understand your feelings better than you know. This is my little brother, though we're not really blood related." He said, petting Cassier. He looked up at the two. "Tsk tsk, Kiri-chan, continue like that and lil' Rue will die." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 am

" I've been able to protect Rue just fine, I rescued him from his abusive home and I've saved him countless times on our missions, so don't you dare tell me that if we continue in this direction I'll be putting my brother's life at stake, I'll kill you where you stand if you ever say that again, I'll gladly risk becoming a Togaochi!," Kiri shouted, Shizutsi had managed to genuinely piss him off, bad move.

"Kiri, calm down...., and Shizu, please don't say things like that, Kiri's been more of a brother to me than my actual one....I've counted on him for a long time, so please... for me.," Rue said, turning his head and gripping his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:54 am

"S-sorry, Nii-san." Cassiel turned to the pair of strangers and bowed quickly. "Um... Cassiel Mattei... nice to meet you. A-and Kiri-san, Shizu-niisan was just kidding around. You don't need to get so worked up over it.." He plopped himself down after giving his introduction and waited patiently for the "adults" to stop being so immature. "And I don't think you mean that about willing to become a Togaochi. If that happened, who would protect your brother then?"
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:04 am

"I would become a Togaochi for Rue, to protect him, and when I'm gone, it'll be his choice...whether or not to use magic to control my corpse and this innocence, my sword NECROMANCER!," Kiri said, a fierce look in his eyes, he would easily kill himself if it would save Rue's life.

[color=aqua]"Kiri, there would never be any need for you to become a Togaochi, there's especially no reason for you to kil Shizu, so please calm down brother.," Rue said, putting his hand on Kiri's shoulder to try and calm him, Kiri always got so worked up when it came to Rue.[/b]

ooc: short >> sorry
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:13 am

"Kiri-chan, you missunderstood me. I mean you were going to hug the air out of the kid." Shizutsi said, chuckling. "But i am happy.. To see Rue has a trustworthy brother like you.. Maybe now i cann stop worrying that he'll get himself into trouble." He said and laughed, then looking at Cassier. "Good boy. Cookie~?" He purre, pulling out a cookie from his pocket an giving it to Cassier. He then turned back to Kiri. "But i must say, you are far to eager to kill me just for saying something... Of course i am happy you have such strong will to protect him, but then again... Fighting me isn't the best idea in the world. You would most likely be hated by your brother, for turning against your fellow Exorcist. Specially when i have nothing but good will for Rue." He said, lowering his top hat. When his eyes were opened, his eyes glowed slightly in the darkness.

"Plus.. I believe you have better opponents than me to fight. Starting with the akuma." He said, looking serious. He closed his eyes again and petted Cassier. "I'm sorry.. i hope i didn't scare you, acting like an adult.. I know! It's deffinately time for puppets!" Shizusti said and pulled a few puppets out of his pockets, starting to play with them as if it was natural for an 19 year old man. But at least he proved that maybe, juat MAYBE he wasn't really that dangerous as he looked like... I mean, he was acting like an idiot! Kinda like... KOMUI! Whom Shizutsi had even kissed before by the way, as a result of losing a card game.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:19 am

"Maybe Rue will hate me, but if I can protect him...I'll gladly accept his hate as if it were brotherly love, if Rue is hurt because of something you do...I will carve your body beyond recognition, only when your last breath is drawing near and blood flows like water from a broken dam will I stop and end your pathetic existence," Kiri said, he voice was shaking, not because he was scared or anything, but rather because he was angry, he really would kill anyone that tried to harm Rue. This man, who wasn't even a blood relation to Rue was willing to throw his very heart into the deepest part of the bloody ocean to protect him.

ooc: sorry if I got dark there >> I overdo my drama with my cold characters.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:47 am

"Just remember, you can't protect anyone if you're dead. So you shouldn't be willing to throw your life away so easily... unless you really don't care about Rue-san like you say you do..." Cassiel nibbled on the cookie and hid behind Shizutsi, having a feeling he probably just pissed Kiri off even more. He didn't mean to, but listening to the guy spouting all this nonsense about letting himself die to protect Rue just seemed so stupid to Cassiel. And it wasn't just that he'd let himself die, it's that he seemed so willing for it to happen, like he was expecting it to happen. And for some reason, that really ticked Cassiel off.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:52 am

" I have no time to listen to you, who has never stood at the delta of the river styx and watched the dead flow by, babble about what life is worth, giving one's life in order to protect another, that's a true bond you foolish child, don't think you're any different from that clown man, I'll kill you just as easily., Kiri said coldly, he'd known terror for most of his life, he wasn't about to let a child who didn't not fit properly in his own clothing tell him what's what.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 am

That was all it took. Shizutsi snapped. It took only a split second, And both Kiri and Shizutsi were high in the air. "You might want to watch your word man..." He mumbled as his hat flew off. His grin had reached monstrous look and his eyes were wide open, which made the piercing pain real. "You never know who you might piss of!!!" He shouted and kicked Kiri away, to some building. He landed back on the sword like rock. He truly looked like a monster. "Let him be as selfdestructive as he wants, but insiulting Cassier and his beliefs is something i will not stand for, not even for Rue's sake!" He said and laughed. Now, his laughter wasn't the sam old soft one. It was a sound that hurt to listen to. It was high piched and sounded like breaking glass. "And now my friend, i shall teach you what happens when i get a bit ngry~!" He purred and jumped after Kiri.

"What am i doing..? Stop it...! My body won't... listen to me...!" Shizutsi thought, drawing his sword. "Stop it... Cassier. rue... They'll hate me... I'm making them sad. Stop it!" He thought as he landed in front of the building, eyes glowing in the dark. Through his clothes, on his back, the symbol burned there that covered his whole back, was now glowing and it didn't look too friendly. "Getttin' too confident and telling you'll kill us... Your no different from a cocky kid with an attitude problem!" Shizusti shouted and released another piercing laughter.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 am

"Innocence Invocate!," Kiri shouted, his huge black sword gleaming in the moonlight, he got a foothold and ran towards Shizutsi, "That's it clown, you die now!," he shouted, the edge of Necromancer burning bright in the night.

"......Kiri...Innocence...maximum invocation!," Rue shouted, jumping his way to Shizutsi," DIE!!!!!!!!," he shrieked, slashing at his 'friend' with his Singing Cross, his maximum invocation increasing both power and speed.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:54 am

Shizutsi moved out of the way and grabbed Rue's throat. "Don't get in my way, brat!" He said and threw him away. This was not like Shizutsi at all. His eyes glowed... The mark glowed... "NO! RUE!!!" Shizutsi thought as he turned to face Kiri, jumping on his blade. "Where the hell are you aiming?!" He shouted, jumping off. All this time, the hand holding his sword was trembling. Tears started flowing out of those insane eyes. "Stop me, anyone... Stop me...! I don't... Want to... Harm them...!" He thought, landing silently. "Whats wrong?! Angry?! Come, kill me, if you can!!!" He shouted, laughing. Still, the tears flowing and hand trembling. These were signs enough that the real Shizutsi was still awake inside, and fighting back.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 am

Rue struggled to get up, he stood slowly and faced Shizutsi, "The....First......," Rue said, his left arm detaching at the elbow, he swung his singing cross at Shizutsi and attempted to wrap it around him so Kiri could get in a shot. "Kiri! This person is my friend, so please kill him!," Rue disliked his friends when they attacked him, he was going to cut off all ties with Shizutsi, and then he was going to cut Shizutsi's throat.

"YES!, Kiri shouted as he rushed towards Shizutsi, anyone who touched Rue would feel the sting of his mantis punishment.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 am

"I'm not yer friend brat. Who do you think i am, Shizutsi?" Shizutsi said and jumped out of the way, appearing behind Rue, with his sword on his throat. "Don't move now brat, or you'll die~! Tell me, do you HONESTLY think That cowards Shizutsi would have the guts to attack someone his so dearly loved friend thinks of as an older brother? I'm not that coward dumnbass! Juat saying so is an insult beyond all belief!" He said and licked Rue's neck. "But i'll make you pay for that one brat... In blood!" He said. Just when he was about to cut Rue' throat, hist hand was stopped... By his other hand. "I.... Won't let you... Rue... Run..." Shizutsis voice spoke. Half of his face was still monstrous, but the other half looked a lot more like Shizutsi. They were split apart by a line that glowed like innocence. "I'm so sorry... I couldn't stop... Before..." He said, shaking, unable to move.

"I'll explain later.. for now just run!" He said, forcing himself against a rock behind him. In a small puff, cahins appeared around him. He was now locked in place and could move at all, but who knew how long it would last. the rock wasn't steel after all.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 am

"I'm sorry... but you have to deal with Kiri now," Rue said as he moved away and deactivated his innocence

"Now you pay!," Kiri shouted, there was no way in hell he'd let someone live after betraying his dear little brother. He knew it was wrong to kill a fellow exorcist, but he could bring him near enough to death so that he could smell that rancid breath. "PUNISHMENT OF MANTIS!," he shouted, attempting to bring his blade down on Shizutsi.

ooc: sorry short >> I dunno why they keep decreasing in length.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:39 am

Another blade (two, actually) blocked Kiri's right before reaching Shizutsi. Cassiel's swords glowed brightly as he pushed Kiri away from him. "You're not touching Shizu," he said nervously as he knew he was no match for someone twice his age. Still, he would at least try to protect Shizutsi long enough for him to get a hold of whatever was making him so... insane.

(ooc: Babysitting and roleplaying don't go well together)
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:45 am

Kiri stopped his assault and stepped on his blade, turning it up, he planted it in the ground and stood on the cross guard (note* Necromancer is HUGE), "I've got no intention of harming a child, I do however...intend to kill that man who has incited this rage within me, but, I shall leave...for now...this betrayal...it's not something Rue's use to, when your friend comes to, tell him to stay away from my brother, or I'll lop of his kin-dama. he said, deactivating his innocence and walking away from Cassiel and Shizutsi.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 am

Cassiel let his guard down, letting his swords transform back into his wings. He wouldn't deactivate just yet in case Shizutsi's psycho side escaped. He stared at Kiri's retreating form and almost started laughing. "Didn't he say before that he wouldn't hesitate to kill me? Maybe Kiri-san's more talk, afterall."

(ooc: super short ><)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:00 pm

"Where ya goin' kid? This would be suh an easy kill after all. Or are you just afra-" The insane one could not finish what he was saying. Everything went silent. His shoulder had been stabbed by his own blade. "Piss off." Shizutsi said and turned the blade. The creature released an earsplitting scream, and soon, in front of Shizutsi, was a black and horrible smelling creature. It roared and ran off into the night. The chains disappeared and Shizutsi stood there, unharmed. His hair and skin both had turned white, skin with only little color. He was emotionless and placed his sword back to it's sheath. He petted Cassier, not smiling like usual and then stared at Rue. Shizutsi didn't say a word. His face looked more like a mask than his face. His eyes were really light gray now, rather than blood red, and seemed somewhat lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Elsewhere, Kiri had followed Rue back to a small shack

"Rue, don't cry, I'm sure that...that man must've had some reason, why else would someone harm such a gentle creature like yourself?," Kiri said, trying to comfort Rue after the sudden betrayal of his trust by Shizutsi."It'll be alright little brother, even if he was just trying to kill you from the start, those emotions before..before the hatred, that was real, I was glad, glad that you met someone that, like me, cared about you that much.

"Kiri, why..why does it all keep falling apart like this! I thought the pain was over when I left Japan! I thought I'd left that behind me! WHY! Why do people I love, people that supposedly love me keep hurting me! Is it really so easy to throw that word around!," Rue said, fighting the urge to break out in tears. He just sat in the corner, pale and ghostly looking.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Kiri wasn't allowed the time to answer. The door broke down and the disgusting creature was standing there. "That Shizutsi bastard... He wanted to act like some goddamn hero so badly that he went and cut me of?! I won't allow it! Your dead brat! The creature said and jumped at Rue with something sharp in it's hand. Just when it was about to hit Rue's head, it stopped. Something was in the way. "You will not touch Rue." Shizutsi said, who's stomach the sharp piece of metal had pierced. "You will not harm Rue." Shizutsi continued, grabbing the creatures hand as blood flowed out of his mouth. "You will not kill Rue." He said and raised his blade, striking it through the creatures head. "Divine Rose, send this creature to the lowest bits of hell, for he has broken too many hearts." He said and turned the blade, like a key. The creature froze and was shattered to bits. Shizutsi turned to look at Rue, emotionless still. He pulled the sharp piece of metal out and it dropped on the floor. His white hair had blood on it.

"I know you cannot forgive me, for i have broken your trust and heart. Still, please hear my words, o lost friend. May it be that i am no longer the Shizutsi you knew. Not better, not worse. You mustn't forget that Cassier has nothing to do with this. Please, do not feel hate upon him, for he is innocent still." He said. His style of speaking had made a dramatic change. "I do not wish to be forgiven by you, for i have understood that wishing upon impossible is useless. Please, do continue your life as if i never existed in the first place. I shall now disappear, and you do not need to feel the pain of seeing me anymore." He said and dropped his sword on the floor. "Kiri. I trust you with my sword. Take it to black order. It is no longer needed, for in order to never for us to see again, i shall give up on being an exorcist.He said and started walking away. "This is good.. I have cut my bonds with him, my innocence is safe... Now all i need to do is disappear.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 am

Kiri picked up Shizutsi's sword and held it in his his hand, it started trembling, Kiri then threw it at Shizutsi, "Don't you dare....Don't you dare run away, you cowardly son of a bitch, you hurt Rue, and you and only you, can make it right, so I'm saying you're not backing out, you're coming back to England with US, and you will most definitely mend this broken soul, because if you don't, I WILL cut you down, I will pull out all of Necromancer's strength and destroy you, do I make myself clear, baka-san?" he said, helping Rue up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those who claim the life (part 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next