D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)

Go down 
+2
Kaito
Kagechi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagechi

Kagechi

Number of posts : 47
Warning :
The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Empty
PostSubject: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 pm

The Earl was sitting in the dining hall. The table was filled with different foods but only the Earl was there. The Earl, and Rero who was beside him, looked at a clock and then sighed a bit. Well, my dear Rero, when do you think they'll come? I love you Rero looked once again at the clock before answering Hopefully soon Earl-tama... How dare they waste your precious time Rero? The Earl laughed Oh, no need to be like that, I'm soon they'll come soon... Or else I'm gonna be angry... I love you He had broadcasted a message to all Noah, akuma and servants he could think of, with the orders to get to Edo as soon as possible. No one had appeared yet, and if they took much more time, the food would be destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:08 pm

The door to the dinning room opened and a figure looking quite similar to tyiki mikk had entered the room. It was none other than Agustin Rodriguez the Noah of Fear. he walked to the table and sat in his chair wich was the second one from the Earl's right side. e leaned forward and rested his head on his hands which now were interlocking. He then looked to the Earl from the corner of his eye. "Hello Earl-sama, i'm suprised i'm the first one here." His eyes then looked at the little pumkin ubrella and struck fear into it with his eyes.

Minato had walked in right behind Agustin and stood next to his noah master. He turned and bowed to the earl. "Hello Lord Earl, how greatful i am to be in your pressance." Minato stood there and awaited for everyone else to arrive.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 pm

'Heeelllllloooooo!!!! Earl-Sama!!!!' A teenage girl screamed happily while walking in. She had flaming red hair, her eyes glowed red as well, and her skin and forehead were the same as the other Noah, gray and cross shaped marks. Following her was a huge bunch of flower-shaped flames, creatures Ouginiwa Shana could summon at will. They flooded half the table, before returning to Shana. She was sitting on her chair, smiling happily. She was also playing with a jet-black sword.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:54 pm

OOC: Posting late on purpose.

"Yo, Earl." a voice echoed through the Dining Room. Tyki Mikk was leaning to the door. All he was wearing was a white shirt and a pants, the shirts collar folded up to the top of his neck. "Eh?" he said, taking on a surprised face. "Earl-sama, are these two new? Havn't seen them yet. I'm interested." he said, a small grin taking place on his face. "By the way, what's so important that you had to take me away all the way from finland?" he said. He had to leave Finland just after he almost destroyed one Innocence.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

Gale walks in as well, looking around the room quietly. He could already see the others had beaten him getting here and found himself a little disappointed for making his new father wait. Gale looks around the room and observes the others with interest. His eyes found there way first to the taller man in the white collared shirt. He studied him for a moment before moving on to the others. He then spotted the other man who looked very similar to the first. He mentally dismissed him deciding that he was very similar and not worth studying. He then noticed the girl sitting in her chair, playing with an interesting looking sword. She seemed pretty and had flaming hair and eyes. She also had a very dark feeling emitting from her.

Gale walks over to his chair, directly across from the girl and kicks his feet up on the table, leaning back in his chair tiredly, "Hello. My name is Gale, I'm pleased to meet you all." He glances sideways at the earl and smiles, "Hello Earl-sama, I hope you're not too angry about my being late. The boat took a bit longer than expected."
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Tyki grinned. "I'm meeting new Noahs with the minute. I wonder if Road is coming." he said. "By the way, I am Tyki Mikk, your Noah of Pleasure." he continued, the grin fading. "You'
re not late, a lot of Noah are."
he once again said. Then he dismissed the small group of Noah and took his reading book.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:37 pm

Hello, all of you. It's a pleasure to see you again. I love you The Earl said, and smiled. If you could be so kind to keep the greetings until later, for I have an important matter to discuss. I love you He looked at the clock once more and sighed a little Even though all people hasn't arrived yet, we will start the meeting now I love you The Earl's expresion changed and now he looked dead serious. As most of you know, just a while ago, our download of the Ark was disrupted by that damned 14th Noah, the Musician. Now, I know that the 14th needed a piano to control the Ark. However this boy, Allen Walker was not spotted at the Main Piano, which I used. Therefore, there must be another piano, hidden somewhere in the Ark. I love you He looked at the others looking for a reaction. Therefore I'm now assigning all of you a new mission: Find the Piano. I believe that if you all search for it, it will have to show up sooner or later. Some of you might have especially easy to find it... I love you He said, and threw a glance at Tyki-pon. And now, is there any questions? I love you
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Gale shakes his head slowly, "It sounds easy in words Earl-sama, however I don't think it is all that simple at all." He sighs and brings his hand up to his forehead in thought, struggling mentally on a plan to make this work. "You see..in order to put this into action we have to prepare for several things, the first of which is the exorcists. It's fairly obvious that they have the ark if Allen Walker truly took it. Assuming that this indeed is true means that the exorcists have the old ark at the Dark Order Headquarters, if not in Rome with the pope himself. We can't exactly afford to go waltzing into the exorcists' base of operations, especially after our most..recent..fiasco with them. One in which we failed to kill any of them and lost Skinn, along with having no idea where Jasdevi is as well. We can't afford another blow like that, especially not until Tyki is back at 100% combat readiness."

Gale then rises to his feet and begins pacing as his thoughts continue to race. There were so many things wrong with this idea it almost made him want to scream, "The next problem, barring that we get passed the exorcists intact, is to actually find the room with the piano itself. It was obviously a room that the 14th kept a secret from us, otherwise Earl-sama would have known about it and eliminated it. We are faced with the possibility that this may be a room that we need the 14th in order to get into. Obviously, we don't have him. So if this is true we're now faced with the invariable casualties from the battle and we are unable to find the room, so the casualties are for naught."

Gale begins to laugh from sheer exasperation as his mind continues to race ahead of him. "The final problem we're faced with is that none of us know each other or the powers we each hold. As such we can't place any kind of faith in each other to succeed in a battle. That is a problem because it will take a group effort to pull something like this off, and a group of individuals will fail. So before we even consider moving into a battle as difficult as this will without a doubt be, we need to spend a small amount of time learning about each others behaviors and abilities."

Finished with his ranting, Gale looks up at the others in the room. "I think that we need to put this on hold for possibly a week and articulate a plan that will give us the possibility to succeed. A plan that utilizes all of our unique abilities so that we can work as a team and succeed where that last attempt at killing the exorcists failed. Less individual, more group." With those words he sits back down at the table, throwing his feet back atop and closing his eyes, considering how to make a plan that is likely to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 am

Tyki was surprised, very surprised. Even though this Noah was new, he knew that Tyki was not 100% recovered from what happened on the Arc. "I agree with your plan, but how do you plan to know eachother's powers and behavior?" he said. Looking back at his book thinking of a plan. If they had to get the 14th to destroy the white arc, that would be a whole problem with his 'sword', seeing what to did to him.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Gale looks sideways at Tyki, who seemed engrossed in his book, and smirks. When the Earl had told him about Tyki, Gale had taken a liking to him just from what he'd heard. He tosses his hair out of his face and turns away, looking at the wall in thought, "Well Tyki, that is the easy part. The best way to learn about someone's combat abilities and style is through fighting with them. We just have a few fights with each other, a sort of round robin type thing. I believe this is the most efficient way of doing things." He blinks and shakes his head in thought. Even if they managed to learn to work as a team, they would still be fighting the odds to pull off this fiasco. "Is there any way we can use the new ark to get into the old ark? Some kind of connection you guys left during the download?" he asks, a thought suddenly occurring to him
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 am

Agustin Looked at the noah who spoke and didn't like how un mannered he was, to place his feet upon the table like some human. He was a noah a man above humans, and should act with more manners than that. But Agustin restrained his anger and refrained from saying anything that would cause anyproblems. He did however thought of a way that may be better to figure out everyones personality and powers. "Though i do in fact agree with what you say, but i do rather think that instead of fighting each other and damaging each other. Earl-sama should hold evakuation like tests, where he has us battle some level 3 Akuma that have either failed us or are completely useless. so that we can analyze how they take out their enemies and how they use their powers. Just a thought that i wanted to share."
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

Directly after the other Noah has stopped Tyki directly continued. "No. I don't agree, with any of the ideas here. If I know the enemy's power, it'd be too easy to let a tease feast on their organs. Not knowing is what makes it fun for me." he said, drawing a grin. Why kill Akuma who could help them, why hurt each other, why bother to even learn their enemy's power. Not knowing was half of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Gale sighs and shakes his head, looking over at Tyki to respond to first, "We aren't learning about them, we're learning about us. We don't know anything about each other and can't possibly work together by going on in that manner." After finishing with him, he turns towards Agustin, "That is a good thought and it would possibly be enough, however I agree with Tyki that wasting akuma would be pointless, especially since the factory is lost and we are in quite a bind anyways."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 am

"One of the best ways to learn about a person is to intude into their minds, but i VERY much doubt you'll let me do that, Noah-sama." A dark toned womans voice was heard. From the shadows, a girl with red hair and happy-go-lucky smile, and a man with long black hair, emotionless face and weird dog-like ears, came to the light. "Do forgive us for being late. We had some.. Trouble, on our way here." The girl said, but the man was the one moving, as if he was speaking. "I heard what you have planned this far. I believe fighting each other is more useful than fighting the akuma. They are no match against us, plus it would only cause damage in our lines. I have fought only one exorcist, and i believe everyone who knows me from before, knows who it is... My brother. But of course there is this general. Seeing there are great odds that this Cross is with them, i must warn you all. Do not trust your own powers against him too much." The girls said as the man moved again.

"Ah, forgive us our manors. My name is Hatsuharu Joker, and this is.."Kiki~! I act as the voice of Hatsuharu-sama~! Nice to meet you all~!" The girl said in a cheerful tone as they both bowed.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:08 am

"Them too? Earl, wasn't this a meeting for the noah?" he said, making it sound almost as if he didn't want them here. He stood up from his chair, and threw a punch at Gale, expecting him to block it. "See, this isn't telling me much about him, so what is the point of fighting eachother. If we go their wounded, what will become of us?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:32 am

As Tyki's punch flew at him, Gale pointedly decided not to dodge it and allowed it to hit him in the face. He of course rolled with the punch so that it took away from the damage he received, however it still hurt quite a bit. He rubs his jaw lightly and tilts his head, popping his neck in the process. "That had the possibility of several things being shown about my character and yours. Firstly it shows that I will not back down when I'm trying to prove my point, even if it means being punched in the face by you. The second thing it shows that I am able to take a hit, hard or not, and still think perfectly coherently and not rush to anger." He thens turns and looks at Tyki, a bored look in his eyes. He pulls his hand of the side of his face and sets it by his side with an annoyed look showing. "Now for what it tells me about you. You are rash and probably very spontaneous with your decisions, which, I'd like to add, and be disastrous on a battle field when we're trying to work together. At least if we're not aware of it and are prepared for it...Oh yeah, and you can swing a punch.." he mutters as an afterthought. "As for going in wounded, that's not necessarily true. We can all take a hell of a beating and recover from it relatively fast. You're all acting as if this plan must be pulled off right now and it doesn't. The exorcists also have to recover from their last battle, and they will take longer to do so. They're also going to be very timid about the ark and will be spending their time trying to figure out more about it. They aren't going anywhere fast, and if they do go somewhere it make things all the more easy for us." Done addressing Tyki, he turns and looks at the two newcomers, "Well if they're here they're here, there's no point in complaining about it either..."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 am

A loud snore suddenly came. Everyone turned their heads towards the direction of the snoring. It was Shana. She had apparently fallen asleep during all the talk. As usual, she was just her rude self, doing things her way, not caring about other's feelings.
'Huh... what are you people looking at?' Shana mumbled as she woke up. 'Oh, is your boring argument finished? It's more boring than a kid's show.'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 am

The Earl stood up and stared angry at the crowd in front of him. Everyone please calm down. I invited all of you here, and I expect you... behave. I love you He said the last word in a way that meant that if they didn't behave, they would be punished. Now, what I meant was that we search our own Ark, not the one the Exorcists have. Even if the Piano wasn't downloaded here, you might see some empty spaces or the like were it's supossed to be. And I'm also quite sure you will figure out some way to enter the room. I love you he smiled. Now, if we find this room we'll see what we'll do next. Oh, and no fighting when you're searching, understood? I love you

(OOC: So sorry for the late answer!!! Our internet has been down so I haven't been able to do anything!)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:34 pm

"Please do not hurt my feelings noah-sama. I may be a bit less powerful and non-noah, but i am not a normal human myself either. I live to serve the noble family of the noah, but i will respect only few." Kiki spoke for Hatsuharu, who seemed pissed, no matter how emotionless. He bowed to Earl. "Understood Earl-sama. I shall do all that is within the range of my power to help the noah." He said adn kiki bowed as well. Kiki tilted her head as they stayed away from the table everyone else was sitting around. Hatsuharu sat on the ground, closing his eyes and starting to think. A bread and wine floated from the table to him, floting around him. The bread was halfed and the other pieve went to Kiki.

The wine, instead of being drinked, wa forced into the other piece of bread and eaten by Hatsuharu. Who knew how he made this happen, but this seemed like something he did every day. His dog ear twitched a bit at the sounds of the castle and he kept his eyes closed, obviously in deep tought.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Gale nods silently. The Earl should have been more specific, it would have saved Gale a punch in the face in order to prove a point. He rises to his feet quietly and turns around, walking towards the man sitting on the ground next to the girl. He sits down beside them and deliberately takes a sip of his wine. He didn't care for how they were being treated, Noah or not. This happened to be one of the affects of his Noah, as the Noah of Pity. He tilts his head to the side and glances at the man, "Don't think to hard on it buddy, we'll figure it out. Just relax and if we need some help we'll ask for it. I can't speak for them but I won't be too hard on you.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 am

*move this topic please?*
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am

Where?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 am

Arc? I thought the dining room was in the arc?
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 pm

OOC: Sooooooooo, is this going anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 am

The Earl, who had been silent for a while, suddenly smiled Ah, I just got an idea! Since all of you don't know each other, I'm going to make you form two-man teams! No exceptions! I love you The Earl reached down into a small pocket in his coat, and took out a card deck and a marker pen. I'm going to write your names on these cards, and then draw two cards randomly. I love you The Earl wrote on the cards, shuffled them and then picked two cards.

Tyki-pon and Minato-kun. Gale-kun and Hatsuharu-kun. Agustin-kun and Ouginiwa-kun. I believe that's all of you. I want all of you to search our Ark, look for something that indicates that The Musicians room was supossed to be there, if the download was completed. Stay in your teams, I don't want you to separate. Now, gentlemen... To the Ark! I love you The Earl rised from his chair, and walked out of the room.

(OOC: Each team will make a topic in the Ark, with the team searching for "clues". I will randomly decide one team that finds something that indicates that The Musicians room was supposed to be at the location they are searching. (Example: a door that doesn't lead to anything, a completely empty spot.) The other teams search lead to nothing. Stay in your teams, cause I don't think you want to make the Earl angry... After your topics are done, please respond in the new thread that will be created in The Ark. Oh, and don't make the search to short, ok?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)   The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assembly (Only open for the chosen ones ^^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next