D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Sweets[open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 am

"You won't be going anywhere." Black Roth stated, his face neutral of all expressions.
"Temperance won't allow you passage." The tornado-like gale shivered, and glowed with
a forbidding red light of sunset as Akachou approached the edges.

"You shall die, Exorcist. You name will be forgotten, like all I have slain."He walked
calmly towards Xenaz, not the least afraid. This was his area; he was invincible here.
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:36 pm

He watched with a straight face until he tilted his head downward, his hair covering his eyes. He then grabbed his sides as a light chuckle came from. It soon turned into an almost insane laughter. It was as if he was amused by the other's response. He tilted his head upward enough but tilted his head to the side a bit as if he was lynched. His body trembling from laughter and a look of sadism in his eyes.

"Hehe. Slain? You dragged me in here and you wish to slay him? Perhaps like that little girl you couldn't save? If she couldn't live, wouldn't that be an indirect slaying as well? But would that mean, she's your first kill?" He asked with amused laughter. His thumb went to his mouth as he licked his thumb, "Yes, only being recent, I can still taste that ember of the flames. It's too bad your despair could only make a minor supplement as a green orb." He said smiling sadistically. His laughter died down as his hands dropped to his sides again, his right hand was brought to his right eye as he covered it, the red butterfly fading away. The insane presence faded as it returned to his usual calm aura around him. He lifted his head as he gained his expressionless face again.

"Ah, he came out, did he?" He asked tilting his head. His mental stability in that phase was indeed low. He looked around, "Ah, right. I have to find an exit." He said as if his moment of insanity never occured. "I suppose even if I do go back, my chocolate would have been stolen and eaten. Please do take the courtesy to pay for that since you dragged me here." He said a bit selfishly.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:21 pm

'Okay, this is like, the millionth time that you've said that I'm gonna die. When will you say something that is true eh?' Xenaz said to Black mockingly.
'A little sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a little difficult to be forgotten. You'll have to erase my existence and my life in order for me to be forgotten.'
Xenaz could sense no fear in Black's voice, and guessed that it was because of the area that he created.
Xenaz thought to himself quickly, Dammnit! That ass is gonna make me spread the poison faster. But still, he also breathed in some, though...
He was about to say something when Akachou started to laugh insanely.
Xenaz returned back to his normal self at this, pupils turning back to grey, and watching Akachou go temporarily insane.
Okay..... he also has a personality problem? Lucky I have some control over mine. Xenaz thought as he watched Akachou, amused, but careful not to increase his pulse rate.
'Pay for a chocolate eh, thats unique...' Xenaz grinned as he watched Black Roth carefully, in case of another attack.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 am

Black closed his eyes, shudderring. He calmed himself down, isolating his anger, his fear, pinning it
down before nerves got ahead of him. "You fool of an Exorcist." Black berated. He opened his eyes
once again. "If you cannot get past thinking further than a child..."

Suddenly Black Roth dashed from his position to Xenaz, grabbing his head. He then dashed around the
edges of Temperance, whose winds crackled up to meet his feet as he rode the currents. With the
extra boost in velocity, he circled the area twice as fast than he would've normally, and flung himself
into the air above Akachou, still holding Xenaz face-first.

"My sister," he started, "Was saved,not slain, by my hands. And I plan to repeat them as many times as
neccessary." With a great push, he slammed Xenaz into Akachou with the charging force of a rhino.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 am

Xenaz just rolled his eyes as a response to Black Roth.
He ignored the fact the that Black had grabbed his face and started dragging him around the battlefield.
He went with the flow, hardly resisting, so as not to increase his pulserate.
Xenaz looked around with an expressionless face, still remaining calm, and noticed that he was about to be slammed into Akachou.
Ahhh dammit. I'll have to move now...... Xenaz thought irritably to himself.
In order to prevent the collision, Xenaz swung his left hand heavily but quickly towards Black's ribcage as he finally dug his feet into the ground to slow down the speed that he was being flung at.
At the last few moments, Xenaz attempted to fling Black Roth off course instead of him getting flung.
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 am

"Ah then I guess I should thank you since your nightmare would have tasted horrible. Blood and suffering are the best qualities of a nightmare. I wouldn't mind though if I could have somehow altered your dream to make it a delicacy for a nightmare." He said rather calmly. "As far as I see I don't see much of a difference between the one of you that is an exorcist and the monsters that attack me with gunlike arms. I don't even see much of a difference between the one I have eaten a nightmare from."

"Ah, ikusei." He said as two red butterflies appeared. He ignored the close collision that would've hit him were it not for the exorcist. "I'm not interested in fighting but you two are so stubborn as to not be paralyzed by the poison by now, I'm getting bored rather quickly. "You've both seen me at least once, ne?" He said as one of the red butterflies turned into an image of the girl he had seen in the nightmare. "A pretty young mistress, ne?" He said wrapping his arms around the girl nonchalantly. "Mistress, why don't you show them a little demonstration?" He asked. She held a knife in her hands and stabbed Akachou who let her with no worries. The blood on his arm dripped in small rivulets as her knife was brought back, some blood dripped onto her and her knife. "She looked even better covered in blood then the ashes of that fire, Sir who has yet to give a name." He said looking to Black Roth with his crimson eyes nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Black Roth toghtened his grip on Xenaz. His effort would be a pain in the ass, but the most it would do was to make
him deviate off course. With a great swing, Xenaz was sent skidding across the ground. Black then jumped upon
Xenaz, holding a glowing card.

"The Sun."

Flames engulfed the two wielders of Innocence, and the world went up in flames as intense heat scorched both the
flailing men.

Black Roth rose from the red-orange flames, brushing his hair back as he stood among the sea of fire. "Black Roth.
Now, what do you think you're doing?" He said calmly, more of a statement then a question. Black pulled off his
burning ragged cloak and swung it out of the way, his eyes cool white.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Although Xenaz was getting scorched by the flames as every moment passed by, Xenaz had encountered worse temperatures before, so he ignored the flames, and strolled out of them quickly but carefully, so as not to let his uniform catch fire.
'Flames, again? Oh well. Zanku-Fury!' Xenaz shouted as he swung his left hand from his right to his left, shooting 3 blades at Black that flew with great speed, but were still dodgeable for someone with skills like Black.
Xenaz stood still, still maintaining his pulse rate as low as he could go, while trying to make Black increase his.
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:28 am

He had received major burns from the attack. However, he seemed to welcome it rather than reject it. He waved his hand as he held out his hand for the girl as she began walking to a higher elevation on transparent luna purple steps. His own steps followed suite. “I guess my illusions aren’t enough. Whatever you all call it, I call it a spell.” He said as crawling into the girl’s hair to look like a hair ornament was one of the red butterflies.

“It is not only the fact she can hurt me, that’d be too easy. It is the fact that it is surreal.” He said as he took her hand in his and brought the hand to her face as he made a light cut on her face. “Your sister I saw in your dreams, I recreated it. But there are so many things I find more fascinating. Such as, what if she really did die that day? What would you do? Reactions, emotions, they interest me a bit.” He said looking at the two with crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Bloody Sweets[open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sweets[open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2