D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Akuma. They writhed within the darkness. They cry out on glee as they rip each apart. They murder,
plunder awild.

Free to roam in the lands of Japan.

Christian Nighwish frowned. It had been a few month since he had escaped this country. And yet now
he found himself back here. What in the world was he thinking?

Whatever. He was in grave peril here. Not only are the Akuma rampant in this area, but Exorcists and
even his brethen Noah alike were on his tail. He had hoped to lose them in the Country of Shadows, but
to no avail. Reckless as they were, they had followed, ripping a path of destruction before them.

Rubbing his eyebrows, Christian sighed and waited for either one of them to show up, like they always did.
He had a proposal in mind for them...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:47 am

'Eh? Oni-Chan? What cha doing here?' A young female's voice sounded from the shadows. A Hanabi, a being of fire, shaped like a flower, came floating out of the darkness towards Christian. Ouginiwa Shana, also known as the Noah Of Pain came strolling out of the shadows.
Apparently, she knew nothing about the other Noahs being after Christian. She and most of the other Noahs had problems working together with her, as she was lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:41 pm

Christian smiled to see Shana here. "A-re? Isn't that my kawaii Ane-tama? Ha ha...What am I doing here?
you'll see sopon enough..." Shana was a bomb just waiting to go off. He would have to take control of her
fiery temper, before things go wiry.

"Here, have a seat." Christian patted the space beside him. "Soon I'll show you what's a party like. By the
way, long time no see. Going to the Earl's?"

((Throw in an Exorcist, people! For the first time in History, Noah + Exorcist shall work together!!!!))
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 4:40 am

Shana sat down next to Christian at his request.
'See Earl~sama? No... not really..... he's been quite quiet nowadays, I haven't heard much from him or the other Noahs.......' Shana mumbled dreamily as she gazed into the distance, watching a Hanabi fly around playfully.

Somewhere else in Japan, Xenaz Pyrix had set foot in Japan, wrapped in a cloak, ready for his mission. He had to sneak into the Earl's castle, and find out as much as he could about the Earl's plans. Xenaz was picked specifically because he was agile yet silent, and had a low level innocence, yet powerful for his rank. The only downside? His personality and past.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 am

"EEEXXXORCCCIIISSST!!!!"
A man threw himself at Xenaz upon sight.

Like a furious grizzly, he thrashed Xenaz around like a ragdoll and launched him towards a outcropping of rock.

His eyes were white with rage, his mahogany hair waving in tune to the emotions he was feeling welling up within
him.

Black Roth had come.

"The Earl's been quiet. Wow...guess the calm before the storm is going on, huh?" Christian grinned, running a hand
idly through Shana's flaming hair.

A loud explosion caught their attention. "What's that? It's over there!!!"
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 am

((Isn't that a bit of character control?))

((If excorcist + noah work together it'd turn him into a fallen one.))
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:39 am

(ooc: relax.... this is a free forum, we don't need to exactly follow everything the series does.)
By the time Black Roth was done beating up Xenaz, he was shocked to see that all the time he had been beating up Xenaz's cape only. Where did Xenaz go?
A voice sounded out, 'Heh, nice trick, too slow.'
Xenaz was behind Black Roth, Zankuta pointed at Black Roth's neck.
'Tell me your name and objective, or your head will fly,' Xenaz muttered as he pointed the blade at Black Roth's head. This was Japan, it was the Earl's land. Xenaz knew that he couldn't be too careful here, especially when it came to sudden attacks.
'Respond quickly, my hand's itching to swing.' Xenaz warned Black Roth.

-------------------------------------------------------------
'Calm before the storm huh,' Shana muttered as Christian ran his hand through her hair.
In the distance, an explosion was heard, and Christian jumped up at the sound of it.
Shana answered irritably, 'Probably some akumas destroying each other..........'
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 am

((@ Tyki-pon: I have an idea that can like totally bend the rules of the Togaochi.(Fallen One)
give me time to develop the plot, you'll see. This is still free btw. Anyone frm outside want to
join? in fact, pls do.))

"Nice blade." Black watched Xenaz out of the corner of his eyes. "What do you use it to do,
cut vegetables? Let me tell you something, Exorcist. You people constantly underestimate others.
Is your dependence to that cursed Innocence so strong you've lost your will and abandoned your
warrior's sense?"

Black grabbed the blade with his hand, sealing its movements. Blood gushed where the edges
cut into the flesh, but he was careful not to damage any vital areas of the hand. Swinging
around, he launched a backwards roundhouse kick at Xenaz. If he let go of the blade to avoid
it he would lose his weapon. If he didn't, he would suffer an agonizing blow. And Black Roth's
kicks were no joke.

"Exorcist versus Exorcist. a much chaotic scene rather than AKuma and their petty skirmishes, no?"
Christian smirked from far above the duo.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:46 am

'Cut vegetables? No. Slicing meat.' Xenaz replied when Black Roth attempted to insult him.
As Black Roth grabbed Zankuta's blade and sent a kick flying towards Xenaz, Xenaz just muttered, 'Zankuta, activate.'
The blade had 'shrunk', thus slipping out of Black Roth's hands, and within a second, the blade known as Zankuta had disappeared and merged with Xenaz's left arm, forming a black armored arm with claws. (Xenaz is left-handed, i forgot to mention)
This left Xenaz free to dodge the kick without risking losing his weapon. Xenaz just backstepped lazily, but quickly to dodge the kick.
'Hmm.... good trick, but it won't work.' Xenaz muttered irritably
'You speak about warrior's sense. I shall show you mine. Bring it on, but don't consume too much of my time, I'm on a mission.' Xenaz deactivated his innocence and sheathed it.
He then stood there, and said, 'You still haven't given me your name. Attacking your opponent, and refusing to give your name? That's the way of an assassin, not a warrior.' Xenaz stood there, with his usual slouch, ready for another attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Ahh..... I see......' Shana replied dreamily. Her eyes were following Xenaz, watching his every movement.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 am

Black Roth swerved aside with the momento, ready to pounce on Xenaz once again. "YOu
don't deserve to hear my name, scum."
He flicked his wounded hand, sending drops of red
all over the sparse terrain. Black Roth eyed Xenaz carefully. Without the element of suprise,
he would have to stay on his feet to keep Xenaz down.

"This is where I step in." Christian drew himself up, stretching lazily. "Lend me a Hanabi, Ane-tama."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Xenaz made no facial expression whatsoever, he just turned around, and started strolling off, replying, 'No name, then I'll be off, you're wasting my time, Proud Warrior.'
Xenaz was trying to piss the shit outta this guy, while not insulting him. Verbally at least.
Though his back was turned, Xenaz could hear a slight movement (due to many years of training, and its not as strong as Marie's hearing), which would allow him to dodge in time if necessary. Anyways, his backup would be arriving soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'A Hanabi huh? Go ahead, you can borrow more than one.' Shana snapped her fingers, and a small swarm of Hanabi came flying towards Christian and herself.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:13 am

Black Roth snarled. "Don't you turn your back on me, lowlife!" He darted forward, ready to throw a punch.

"Party's Over." Christian whispered, entrapping a Hanabi in his aplm and it blossomed into a burning flower of flames.
<Flame Control> Erin threw a fistful of fire below. Because of Shana, it was burning bigger and brighter than anything he
could've summoned.

A wall fo flame cut off the distance between Black and Xenaz. "What!?" Black sputtered, leaping back.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:00 am

Xenaz spun around the moment he heard Black move. Just when he was about to dodge a punch, he saw a large flame hit the ground. The flame generated a huge wall of fire, separating himself from Black. 'Fire huh..... I'm guessing..... its either akuma or noah.........' Xenaz spoke to himself as he scanned the surroundings for the source of the flame. In the distance, he saw a girl with flaming hair standing next to a guy with blood red eyes. 'Noah! And two of them!!' Xenaz shouted as he activated his innocence. 'Whoever the hell you are, I've got no time to waste playing with you, I've got enemies to eliminate.' Xenaz shouted at Black and leaped off, towards Shana and Christian.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ahh... nice flame, I never knew you could do such a thing with my Hanabi......... Shana spoke in her happy voice. She then noticed the Xenaz was approaching them, she picked up her blade 'Cruz Flower' and said, 'He's approaching, oni-chan....'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xenaz's backup were arriving soon. They were a teenage girl around Xenaz's age, with an unusual pink flower in her hair, and a tiny boy, who looked nothing like an exorcist. They were on their way to the spot where Xenaz was, and they saw the wall of flame in the distance.
'Quick, Rydo, Xenaz needs our help!' The girl shouted to the little boy.
'Yes, Azuki-san!' Rydo answered quickly as they both ran towards Xenaz.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 am

"This'll only take a second." Christian burst into flame, and from the fiery thorns he pulled out a long
katana, Its edge decorated with a wave of red flames, glowing in the fire, out and within. "Do your
thing...Flaming Lotus."

With startling speed that it was impssible to react, Christian disappeared and slashed Xenaz across the
chest. It was a light slash and only tore open the robe of the Exorcist, only meaning to scare him into
hearing him out.

Black Roth cursed in German as his prey evaded him, ignoring him totally. "Don't you dare run!" He
screamed after Xenaz.

Then he saw the two figures standing above a cropping. Aruptly, one of the two, an adolescent boy, vanished
and reintegrated below before Xenaz, slashing his enemy's robe.

"What!? Those movements--" He gaped in stunned response.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 am

Xenaz was shocked that there was a Noah that could keep up with his speed. He said nothing, but his pupils turned into a glow-in-the-dark like yellow. Those eyes gave many people the creeps, especially since it meant that he just changed into his 'other' personality, which was sadistic, and quite heartless.
'Heh, a quick one eh?' Xenaz spoke out in a harsh voice, very unlike what he normally spoke in.
He pulled his left arm towards his right shoulder, then swung his hand towards his left with great speed while shouting, 'Zanku-Fury!'
3 black blades were formed by his claws, and they flew towards Christian in a flash, causing a big explosion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'That's a unique one,' Shana muttered as she watched Xenaz attack Christian with his Zanku-Fury.
She was not going to interfere in this battle, at least not yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ahh!! Xenaz-sama!' Rydo freaked out when he saw Christian slice Xenaz. Rydo activated his parasitic innocence, Inner Core. His hands turned into wolf-like claws and a scorpion-like tail protruded out of his back. He started running on all fours, moving swiftly ahead of Azuki.
Azuki had no means of travelling any much faster, so she had to do with her current speed. 'Please be okay, Xenaz-kun.......' She mumbled as she took the pink flower out of her hair, preparing to strike soon.....
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:58 am

"oi oi..." Christian groaned. " Mate mate mate MATE!"he cried out as the blade drew nearer
to him by the second. AT the last instant of impact, he switched to <Energy Control>, and with a burst
of concentration, managed to make the three ebony blades deviate away. Christian stepped through a cloud of
dust thrown up by the explosion.

Breathing in deeply, he made a time-out gesture with his hand. "Hey hey...hear me out, will ya?"

Black Roth whipped his head around sharply. Exorcists...more exorcists!!!
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:28 am

'Hear you out? What for? Especially when you attacked me first?' Xenaz shouted out as he grinned madly. Xenaz was itching for a fight, especially in the lands of where his parent's murderers roamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ahh.... battle's started...... I think I'll go attack that little cute guy with the tail~' Shana said to herself in her sing-song voice. She unsheathed 'Cruz Flower' and ran off towards Rydo, Hanabis behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rydo was running on all fours when he saw a female with flaming hair running towards him, holding a katana, with a bunch of fiery flower-shaped things following her.

He stopped, and got ready for battle.
'Azuki-san! Go and help Xenaz! I'll take care of this!' Rydo shouted out to Azuki.
Okay.... time to remember Xenaz's training, its gonna be my first time against a Noah... Rydo thought nervously to himself.

Azuki replied to Rydo, 'Okay, but watch yourself, Xenaz won't forgive me if you get injured or hurt!' as she continued to run towards Xenaz. Apparently Xenaz and his opponent had stopped exchanging blows for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 am

"...Attack...? Well~if you put iot that way~" Christian shrugged. "I never actually hurt you yet, though. Look, i just
want to talk, okay? Later-" His talk was interrupted as Christian saw Shana pounce on a young kid Exorcist. Not far
away was a girl, heading here. "Ooh boy. What can go wrong, will go wrong, eh? SHANA~!!!" He called out, hurrying
towards her. He tried to slow her down by using energy to chain themselves around her ankles.

Out of nowhere, Black Roth appeared beside Azuki.

"Weaklings are the first to fall." He mutterred, aiming for a low kick to sweep her feet out, his eyes ghostly white and
unseeing.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:29 am

'Well, you are right about not hurting me, I guess I'll listen to you for that-' Xenaz replied when Christian turned, and ran off towards a girl Noah with flaming hair who had pounced on Rydo.
Rydo!? Xenaz though out loud as he dashed off towards Rydo. When the Order told him that he was going to receive back up, he never guessed that they would send Azuki, and Rydo of all people to help him.
Xenaz's pupils returned back to normal as he dashed off to aid Rydo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shana was just about to fire a fireball at the tiny boy when she felt her feet bind up, tripping her. Using her instincts, she did a cartwheel to get back on her feet and prevent herself from falling. The power that had tripped her was really familiar, it was Christian's power. She shouted out angrily in an unladylike manner, 'Oi! Oni-Chan! whats your bloody ****ing problem for tripping me eh? I thought you had your own enemy to take care of eh?' totally ignoring the fact that Rydo was about to attack her.

Rydo was about to dodge whatever the girl with flaming hair threw or shot at him when she tripped over nothing and did a cartwheel to regain her balance.
She then suddenly ignored him and turned around and shouted vulgarities angrily at Xenaz's opponent.
'Err... weren't they supposed to be allies? Now they were quarreling with other?' Rydo mumbled softly to himself as Shana shouted at Christian.
He then regained his senses of the battle and decided to attack first, jumping at the girl.

Azuki was running towards Xenaz when a guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and called her a weakling before aiming a kick at her. She did a small backflip to dodge the kick and as she did, she activated her innocence.
'Flower of Death, activate!' Azuki shouted.
The petals fell off her pink flower, and they mysteriously multiplied and scattered all around her, floating around her.
That was close, I nearly got hit. Azuki though to herself as she faced her attacker, ready for battle.

(ooc: hey Untainted, seems like this will be a long and interesting story eh? I think i'm gonna enjoy this~ nyaa! All my 4 characters in 1 topic!!! first time ever!)
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 am

((meh. for the others watching this topic, it's still open ok? come in if u will~))

Christian rolled his eyes. "Be nice, Ane-tama." Chris took a deep breath, and sent tendrils of energy spiralling
in all directions. They wrapped around Black Roth, Azuki, Shana and Rydo, and he grunted from the sheer effort of
maintaining such high level dispersion of energy.

"Czzzch...Calm down...all of you...." The strain from releasing overwhelming amounts of energy with this level of
control was evident in his voice. More stigmatas popped up, along the top of his foot, the nape of his neck, the midriff
and his lower back. Blood rolled down from their open wounds, somewhat endearingly.

The girl managed to dodge his kick....well, that was more than he expected of her. He would even say he was impressed.

As the girl released her Innocence, Black reached down to his too... until an invisible force grabbed hold of him, holding
him aloft in the air where he sprawled helplessly. "Hey...!!! What the Fuck!?" He swore.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 am

Before Xenaz reached Rydo, Azuki, Black Roth and the girl with the flaming hair all were being stopped by Christian.
'You leave Rydo alone you piece of grey shit!' Xenaz shouted at Christian as he fired another Zanku-Fury at Christian.
It was either Christian released them, or he would get struck by the Zanku-Fury as he was struggling to hold all four of them.

(P.S.grey shit as in the colour of his noah skin.)

Shana was shocked to see feel that Christian had once again wrapped her up with power, along with the other Exorcists.
'You'll regret that oni-chan! Hanabi! Get him!' Shana screamed at the top of her lungs.
The group of Hanabi all flew at Christian, at the exact time, the other Exorcist that Christian had attacked earlier shout something about a guy called Rydo and fired his black blades at Christian.

Rydo was about to slash the girl with the flaming hair when suddenly her felt a power wrap around him, holding him still.
'This doesn't feel like innocence, what the heck is it?'
Rydo shouted out to Azuki, who had also been wrapped up by the same power.

Azuki saw her opponent reach out to something when a mysterious power grabbed hold of him and herself, holding them both in place. Rydo and his opponent had also been wrapped up by that same power. She then noticed another noah in the distance straining to hold something, and deduced that the force that had held them was coming from him. She shouted, 'Call of the Wind!' and a great number of her petals from her flower flew towards the noah with the strained look at a great speed and at the same time, Xenaz had shot a Zanku-Fury at that noah, and Rydo's opponent, the girl with the flaming hair had sent a bunch of flames shaped like flowers flying at that Noah.

oh, my god..... Christian had better survive this.... though its mainly my fault that 3 people attacked him in a situation like this. haha forgive me Untainted...... (o_o|l) ~nyaa.... and yes, the more the merrier! this feels like some kinda war.... E vs N, E vs N, E vs E
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 am

((OH...MY...GOD...
1.YOu didnt read CHristian's profile, didn't you? Christian doesn't turn grey; nor does he has stigamatas on his forehead.
He's a special type of Noah. Instead, stigmatas open randomly around his body, in accordance to how much he is using
his Noah powers. So Chris isn't grey.
2.Christian is not a god. 3 attacks? You trying to kill me?????? Suspect
3.Oh God, I have no idea what to do...ok, here goes...))

Christian blinked. Hadn't he convinced Xenaz he wasn't trying anything? And it seemed that SHana and the girl Exorcist
were attacking him too. Well. This was messy. And he had even gone out of his way not to hurt them...impulse control,
anyone? Apparently everyone here could do with some.

Chris let go of his energy, dropping everyone aruptly. He formed a force shield before himself with hsi energy, but it was too
hastily made, and no quality at all, so the Zanku-Fury blades tore right through, leaving his arms slashed uglily.

Turning towards the Hanabi, Christian's eyes glinted with fire as he switched to <Flame Control>. Each one of the Hanabi went
out one by one with a small pop.

The petals of Innocence embedded themselves in Christian's flesh, throwing him off balance a little. He stood his ground and
took the attack with a shrug. Fortunately, Innoncence couldn't affect him as it did on his brethen because he had denied his
Noah power.

"So. You guys finished yet?" Christian's voice was different, filled with power and command. His eyes burned like flaring coals
, and his temper was reflected by the strands of flame leaping around him. "I told you I just wanted to talk. Now, stay down,
listen to me, and you may learn something.
"

The power within Chris' voice hit Black like a brick. He was exerting Control over them, to soem extent, influencing their will
to heed to him. Gritting his teeth, he shook his head that was suddenly cloudy with a haze of power.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 am

((I'd like to tell you that Tyki Mikk is a rank 3 Noah, be aware.)

"Nightwish."
A mysterious, low voice sounded as a small pack of mist was formed around Christian Nightwish's body. Then it was gone, behind him was a man with a faintly tinted brown skin, a black top hat with a red ribbon around it. His hair was long, about the length of his shoulder blades, it was curly, and tied in a ponytail. He wore a black long coat and with a white collar and a white scarf that you could just see half of. His legs were clad in a black pants and he also wore black leather shoes, for once he did not have a cane of sorts. If you took a closer look at the still unidentified man, you could see grey color spread across his face, as you didn't see any other bare body parts than his face. You'd have to have very sharp eyesight to see the stigmata that appeared across his face. He stood with his back leaning to Christian, he turned around, revealing a face that you would only see in horror movies. It had an insane grin across it's face, as the hat was taken by the wind. This guy.. This guy.. Tyki Mikk had arrived, the guy who was thought to be defeated at the Arc. As a sort of response to his appearence, the wind howled in pain in an attempt to take any light objects with it. "Are Are... You can even kill a few exorcists, Christian... na?" he said as the grin faded.

"Ah, moshi moshi, Shana. How've you been doing lately?" he said, while remembering the first and only time he had met her, at the arc, back when he was his 'old self'. "Nani? Baka family, you need 3 Noah to take out 3 weak little exorcists? Ah, that doesn't matter, I'm starving, or should I say, my tease are." he said, starting to laugh silently. He lifted both of his hands in front of him, the palms pointing up. And behind his back, dozens, no thousands of little black-purple butterflies appeared, hmm, what were they called again? Ah, tease! (I know it doesn't fit as a sadistic noah theme, but. Theme song: Brand New World:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr36cysodg) They shot forward at high speeds to the exorcists but not so fast as sound, probably as fast as a strong wind would be. "I'd like you to meet my pets, Tease, oh and, they are man eating, and hungry. But now, let's get started, how about that?" he said, nodding. (Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-LaOyjZwDM) A few tease remained after the attack, their were white and purple, and had something that looked like an old egyptian crown had a head. Two of them flew to Tyki's arms, turning into white stars. Now he stood there, Noah facing Exorcist in an ultimate showdown.

He dashed forward, his arms behind him, his feet of the ground. He dashed to the bow with a claw and (yes, sorry for the little character control) gripped him with his left hand at the throat and lifted him up. "You remind me of, what was his name again? Allen Walker. That's what I'll kill you first." he said with a casual tone. He put Xenaz down, and pulled back his right arm for a punch, if this punch would hit, the star would be just a few inches right of the vital organ, the stomach. Then he jumped backwards, landing near the other Noah. "Are Are, arn't I a bit rude? I forgot to introduce myself. Tyki Mikk, Noah no Pleasure." he said with a playful voice until 'rude', then with a serious voice. Then he threw his stars, yes both, to the boy (rydo), they traveled faster than the tease and would surely do more damage.

((3 attacks in 1 post, woo!))

Last edited by Tyki-pon on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:32 am

Xenaz replied to Christian, 'I would have listened, if it weren't that you had attacked Rydo.' as he bared his teeth. Just then, another Noah appeared out of nowhere, and summoned a bunch of butterflies, before grabbing Xenaz at the neck and throwing a punch at his stomach area.
Xenaz's pupils turned yellow again. 'DONT, EVER, COMPARE ME TO THAT LOSER!' Xenaz shouted out loud, his sadistic grin missing from his usual package of yellow eyes and harsh voice. He breathed in sharply before breathing out quickly, forcing Tyki to loosen his grip. Through this opening, Xenaz did a backflip into the air and started launching a rainfall of Zanku-Fury at Tyki.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shana whited a little when Tyki appeared. She saw the magnificence of Tyki's tease, and knew that her Hanabi, which had similarities to Tyki's tease, were nothing compared to the tease. The only thing that comforted her was that she had an unlimited supply of Hanabi, and that Tyki had a limited number of tease, but they multiplied whenever they ate a human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few things that happened were too quick for Rydo to comprehend properly. Another Noah had appeared, summoned lots of butterflies, before gripping Xenaz at the neck, and pissing Xenaz off, making Xenaz backflip into the air and launch mass amounts of Zanku-Fury at Tyki. Tyki then threw star shaped objects at him. Rydo managed to dodge the projectiles by flipping into the air, and avoid getting hit. Thanks to Xenaz's training, Rydo's reaction was quite good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azuki stood there, stunned as she saw everything take place. This was the first time she saw Xenaz really crack up, and it scared her quite a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:44 am

((nooooooooooo...I'm shit-doomed))

"Nightwish."

The chilling voice froze Christian Nightwish in his steps. Simply saying his name had such power over him...it
could only be...Christian turned back, his eyes wide, to see Tyki Mic, Noah of Pleasure.

"F*** it."he swore under his bretah, the power he once commanded lost all its Control now, in teh presence
of Tyki. He knew when he was outdone.

Tyki MIc. The Noah that had been hunting him down for some days now-no,just one of them, but certainly a
terrifying source of power. He silently took Tyki's snide remarks, thinking quickly how to wrom his way out of
this predicament.

Tyki went for the Exorcists first-typical. After all, the Noah within him called out to him lustily to destroy Innocence-
a traitor Noah like Christian was only second-rate food.

Sighing, he moved into action. Of the Noahs, his speed was about Tyki's , so he did not have a hard time keeping
up. He dashed past Shana first, whispering:"Hey, stay alert. Summon all the fire you can." Then he dashed behind
Xenaz, who seemed occupied with Tyki at the moment. Leaning in, he whispered into Xenaz's ear:"Actually, I only
meant to restrain your friends for a little while.But all that's changed now with Tyki-niki here. Now, heed my advice
and be nice." He slammed a heavy fist into Xenaz' back, one that would send him crashing headfirst into the ground.
Christian's strength was abominable, even surpassing Boris and Level 4 Akumas. However, in the defense apartment...

Anyway, Christian slid, as if in slow motion, out of focus into Azuki's path. "Stay out of this area if you don't want to
be fried." He adviced, addressing Rydo, Azuki and Black Roth.

Black Roth sensed something tensing up in the air, as if building energy. Quickly, he retreated, not willing to get caught
in the onslaught between this massive skirmish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next