D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Nightwish 'Control'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Christian Nightwish 'Control' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Nightwish 'Control' Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Christian Nightwish 'Control' Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Christian Nightwish 'Control' Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Christian Nightwish 'Control' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Nightwish 'Control' Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Christian Nightwish 'Control' Empty
PostSubject: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:42 am

Noah: Christian Nightwish

Type of Noah : 'Doubt' of the Noah

Short description: Control is the base of every action- use too little or overdo it and you cannot
produce your desired result. Thus control is a necessity for God's power.

Christian can take control or manipulate a certain inanimate object to a certain extent in a
certain range.In the purest state of the object i.e. water, air, fire and so on, his power over it amplifies.
With that, Christian has the ability to maximise the use of the battlefield and his imagination.
He splits his ability into 8 different branches, namely, Wind Control, Flame Control, Earth Control,
Aqua Control, Light Control, Shadow Control, Energy Control and Blood Control. However, his affinity
with each Branch varies, and this is proportionate to their potency. He is proficient at Flame, Light,
Shadow and Blood, moderate at Wind, Energy, Aqua and weak at Earth, which he rarely uses.

Noah 'Normal' Techniques:

Wind Control- An invisible, swift attack appropraite for ambushes.

Ghostly Wind Tornado-This tech creates a mini tornado which wraps around the enemy
in a world where he cannot see and hear, as the ghostly winds shields his eyes and
blocks his ears. As the Tornado seperates, its blades lashes out covering the enemy with lacerations.
Weak Atk.

Flame Control-- A blaze of flame that burns with Christian's will and incinerate enemies.

Spark- The simple name hides its terror. With a snap of his fingers a small explosion of flames bursts upon
the enemy, and this attacks can be used in a continuous fashion. Weak Atk(when used singularly)

Earth Control- A wall of sand protects Christian from enemy fire.

Quicksand- Sand shields Christian from incoming attacks. It can be used to stall for time as attacks slows
as they penetrate the thick sand. Mod Def.

Aqua Control- Liquid of any kind can be used as a shield and spear for Christian due to its flexibility.

Hydro Burst- a small concentrated jet of water spears the opponent almost instantly. .
The liquid can tear through flesh at that pressure . Mod Atk.

Light Control- Light passes through an enemy, slowly destroying them internally.

Laser Lance- a stream of light is fired through an opponent's body, where it stays and kills the cells in the
body until the opponent escapes from its range. An attack that causes internal bleeding. Damage depends
on time the laser penetrates body.

Shadow Control- Shadow is both an offensive and defensive ability, hard to use, easy to kill.

Dark Cluster
-This tech replaces the damage dealt to Christian with shadows. Regeneration tech- costs to
replace more injury.

Energy Control- With his ki and Noah's energy, Christian inflicts mental damage upon his foe.
Soul Break- By injecting his ki and energy into the opponent through his hand to the guy's head, Christian
throws his enemy into internal turmoil and can defeat enemies this way without resorting to bodily harm.
Mod atk.

Blood Control- Christian can control his blood freely to pull off his own bloody moves.

Bloody Retribution- Blood moves quickly according to Christian's will and slashes the enemy. Weak atk.

Ok,ok, here is my Noah power. Not very impressive? I'm waiting for a new Noah level to come out.
Don't want to become too cheating right away. therefore there are no heavy attacks yet. Oh and
I will be drawing these techniques...just check this here often too. Cool

Extra: Christian cannot use two 'Controls' at the same time-that is, if he is using 'Flame Control' he is unable to use
'Aqua Control' unless he gives up his 'Flame Control'. There is a slight break during the switch where Christian is
vulnerable to attacks.

Also, Christian has a limit to how many times he can use each 'Control'. He cannot spam a 'Control' indefinitely. The more
he uses, the more energy is drained from him.

Another point to note is during the duration of battle where Christian activates his Noah form, with or without using his Noah
abilities, Christian's stigmatas gradually surfaces on his body as wounds that cannot be regenerated with 'Shadow Control'. This results in loss of blood and makes Christian weaker as the battle drags on. Christian will reach a point where he cannot move at all nor use his ability once the stigmatas causes too much blood loss. Once this final stage is reached, things become harsher for Christian by the fact that he will lose his 'Control' and his ability eats away at himself.

Last edited by Untainted666 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

Hmmm..... What do you think, Marley?
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Marley? Who's that? *pretends that he doesn't know who you're talking about*

But about the abilities. Well, let me say, that they're really nicely done. To me it seems, that you'll be a valuable member of the site with your drawing skills, Chinese knowledge (yep, both can come handy at some point) etc. I don't know too much about your RPing sills, but I'm sure, that those aren't bad either. However these abilities won't get approved like this. These are already far too strong and you say, that you want to add stronger ones? No, that would be far too much, it already is too much...if possible, try to make them weaker!
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 pm

I also have drawing skills, chinese knowledge and good rping skills. *feels put aside*
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Christian Nightwish 'Control' Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Christian Nightwish 'Control' Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 pm

whoa.

...alrite, which ones specifically pls? dont say all onegai I will go bonkers redoing again

actually they arent very strong. As in, weak damage barely causes any injury. light superficial ones
at most. Mod damage causes more, but can be blocked easily even with 1 lvl 1 innocence. does that
clarify the power level for you? *Compares atks with Tyki and Jasdebi* ...I'm not that badass yet.
here, for a clearer idea:

Tyki lv 86 Noah 'Knight'
hp: 218 000/218 000
VS
Christian Nightwish lv 1 Noah
hp 50/50
Chris uses Ghostly Wind Tornado!
Tyki breaks through. 0 DMG
Chris uses Spark 10x!
Tyki's armor bounces all atks off. 0 DMG
Chris uses Soul Break!
Tyki takes 1 DMG.
Tyki lv 86 Noah 'Knight'
hp: 217 999/218 000
Tyki snores.
Tyki punches.
Critical!
hp 0/50
Game Over

....okay that was too godlike. lets do something easier.

Rouvelier lv 50 jackass
hp:9900/9900
VS
hp 50/50
Chris uses Bloody Retribution!
3x atk, Rouvelier takes 15 DMG.
Rouvelier lv 50 jackass
hp:9875/9900
Chris uses Laser Lance!
Rouvelier lets Chris use Laser Lance for 1 hour. Rouvelier takes 6000 DMG
Rouvelier lv 50 jackass
hp:3875/9900
Chris uses Hydro Burst!
Rouvelier takes 15 DMG.
Rouvelier lv 50 jackass
hp:3860/9900
Rouvelier picks up gun, prepares to fire.
Chris counters by shaving off his mustache.
Rouvelier takes 9999 DMG
Rouvelier lv 50 jackass
hp:0/9900
Christian Nightwish WINS!!!

get the idea of my atks?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Woot! I feel godlike now. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:46 pm

right. that still doesnt tell me what i need to do btw...what skills are overpowered?

personally My char is only a sub-Noah therefore i fall short of the true Noah's powers.
So dunt let your imagination get carried away with my skills- picture them on a small scale.
and btw if my char carries a weapon like a katana, but not an anti-Akuma weapon, do i post
it in the weapons section or my profile?

and if this area is not rdy yet can i RP (maybe as a non fighting char first?)
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah, so you're a Sub-Noah...okay, and you say your attacks are weak. Hmmm, all right, but if we take a look at these...

Untainted666 wrote:
Ghostly Wind Tornado-This tech creates a mini tornado which wraps around the enemy
in a world where he cannot see and hear, as the ghostly winds shields his eyes and
blocks his ears. As the Tornado seperates, its blades lashes out from head to bottom
all over the enemy
. Weak Atk.

Hydro Burst- a concentrated burst of water spears the opponent in a super-fast and powerful attack linearly.
The liquid cuts trough flesh easily at that pressure and is almost undetectable. Mod Atk.

Light Control- Light passes through an enemy, killing them internally.

Energy Control- With his ki and Noah's energy, Christian directly attacks the mind, heart and soul of
his opponent.

These are only your 'Moderate' attacks, but they're already "super fast and powerful", "almost undetectable" and "directly attack the mind, heart and soul". The problem is the way you 'introduce' them. Don't say 'super', but say 'pretty' or 'quite'. We don't have a working Leveling System yet (yes, Tyki, I'm talking about it to Lenalee), so you can't say, that you're a 'Sub-Noah' and your attacks are really weak, but they're still 'super'...that's a huge contradiction. Just edit these important expressions and we can talk about it, kay?

And about you Tyki: you're a Mod, what else do you expect me to do so that you won't feel "put aside", hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 pm

What I see..

Far too many. Tyki only has transparency and reject vortex.

The subject Control is maybe a bit too much, try to cut it off to only 4 or 5 elements, for now.

Everything I try to imagine at it's weakest level but still the only non-overpowered skill seems quicksand.

To Marlow; I'll forgive you, since you didn't know. *Goes away from corner and tosses away razor.* NOOOO NOT A LEVELING SYSTEM, unless it's my suggested system. ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Yes, it's true, that it's too much, but let him edit those things at first. After that we can talk about the rest, as I've already told him. Maybe I'll allow him to have this much, maybe I won't, I'm not sure yet. *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Why don't you ever talk to me on MSN? Y_Y
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Christian Nightwish 'Control' Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Christian Nightwish 'Control' Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:52 pm

lol tyki, i DO talk to you on msn. I now have problems trying to stay active on this site due to my mother.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Point taken. Seeing as how some of the other Noahs around are easily stronger, I guess the price for quantity is power.
Oh well. I've changed most of my attacks to tone them down slightly (I blame my exaggerative English) take a look.

Quote :
blocks his ears. As the Tornado seperates, its blades lashes out from head to bottom
all over the enemy. Weak Atk.

the head to bottom part, I just wanted to say its a spread out attack. Really it just cuts the skin at a superficial level.
changed that part anyway.

Quote :
Hydro Burst- a concentrated burst of water spears the opponent in a super-fast and powerful attack linearly.
The liquid cuts trough flesh easily at that pressure and is almost undetectable. Mod Atk.

hmm this is harder. I took out 'nearly undectatable' and the 'super' and 'powerful'. and modified the phrasing. Well,
have you seen what water does at a high pressure? picture putting ur thumb over a hose to spray further and stronger. Concentrate it enough and you have my attack. Its a small, 1mm damage attack(Force/area), thus the penetrative power.

Light Control- bad choice of words tongue Changed that. Its an attack like a X-ray or laser surgeons use to kill cells
in the body. It does not restrain a person from movement, thus move from its range and you'll suffer little damage. Don't
act tough like Rouivelier.

Energy Control- changed that too. This is one of my primary atks, dun take that away from me Sad it is a mental assault. Like TYki was oppressed by the innocence and saw an illusion of him dying. Ya. It works that way.

ANy more tone-downs required?

...and abt my weapon, say i use just a normal sword do i still have to post it in the weapons forum?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

About the weapon, no.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 am

Okay.

And to make things even fairer I've set up restrictions and bad side effects
of my ability to prevent Christian Nightwish from becoming too powered up.
see them in the 'Extras' section.

and I will be posting pics gradually about each skill.

so I think this is good, no? *cups hand over mouth*ADMIN~~~~~!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 am

Never fear, Adminman's here~!

And yeah, this time it's definitely...

Christian Nightwish 'Control' Komuiapproved
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 am

Wait. What about me? You still havn't acknowledged me. *emos in corner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish 'Control'   Christian Nightwish 'Control' Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Nightwish 'Control'
Page 1 of 1