D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Nightwish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Christian Nightwish Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Christian Nightwish Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Christian Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Christian Nightwish Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Christian Nightwish Empty
PostSubject: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 am

-DONE!!!-
Name: Christian Nightwish

Alliance:Noah

Family: Noahs ( Tyki and Road, Boric and Jasdebi, Lulubell and Sheryll etc.)

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Control

Personality: Christian is one hell of a mess in his mind. Hell ya. This guy is mad, and I'm not talking 'That guy makes me sooo mad' or 'I can't take this shit no more, its driving me mad' Mad. I'm talking about F***ing nuts, Joker-deranged, insane plus plus I-killed-Tom-cos-of-his-face MAD. As is typical of Noahs,no? right, don't think too badly of Christian now. He's just a little short in the head. Christian is at times outgoing and friendly, at times sad and bitter, at times gentle and soft, at times wild and battle-hungry. Multiple personalities? Not really. Unlike Tyki's dual sides, Christian is a mixed-up sum of all his inner personalities due to many events. His torment cause his soul to break into many fragments, and regather into one misshapen, twisted combination. Thus he is neither 'good' nor 'evil' in any sense, except in the eyes of other people. Christian kills people without remorse and often out of annoyance... but not out of a love to kill. He simply comprehends not the alreadly blurred prospective of right and wrong, and cannot understand that killing others is a bad thing. He believes in an Darwinian ideology- that the fittest feast on the corpses of the weak (not literally!). He also believes to protect those you hold dear, you have to trample all who stands in your way to the ground without hesistation. Christian is laidback, lazy, messy and hates annoying things. He is also very determined, stubborn, fast thinking and keeps to his own unique set of principles. He laughs and hangs out with people he knows, but regardless what they think of him he does not trusts anyone and has no obligation to specially save someone he knows from Akumas. He stills gets along well with the other Noahs, since they are 'almost' his family to him. Christian behaves eccentrically and does not care much what others may think of him, not bothering to change his ways for a specific someone even if it causes dislike towards Christian. He can be described as a half-monster, half-human, half-dog as he says of himself. He is bloodthirsty like a monster, yet readily gives up his pride like a dog, but has some humanity in him to feel like any other do- sadness, pity, anger. Christian is as unpredictable as the wind and clouds; no one really knows what is going on in his head.

Likes: Playing (with Road?), Sweet things (hmmm... Skin Boric?) , gambling (Tyki?), creating chaos(Jasdebi, wow), reading, racing , fighting and finding interesting stuff
((its entirely coincidental that he shares similar interests with other Noahs...we have so much in common Cool ))

Dislikes: annoying stuff, vegetables (strictly Carnivorous), wasting time

History: It was in an small, unknown country of the Orients. A 13 year old stoned through the funeral of his entire family- a bloody massacre than none of them with a whole body. His face was blank among all his crying relatives and friends. "What a poor child," they swooned "So traumatised he doesn't even knows what's going on anymore." And that was exactly true-Christian had no idea of the world around him now. Everything was blank, numb...

It was then the Earl came. "Konbanwa~" He drawled in that sing-song tone, looking at the child keeled over at his family's cold, stone graves. "Do you miss the precious ones you were robbed of? Do you detest that unfair God? If so, I can help you call them back...all I need is a strong voice and that desire to see them again for the last time."

Something clicked within Christian. "S-See them again...?" He whispered, his voice echoing in the hollow, empty night. "My precious...family? God...?" He turned around slightly. A slight, crazed half smile that would send shivers down any onlooker's spine was plastered on his face. "Why should I? After all...I killed them."

At this setback the Earl brought Christian back to his lair, imprisoning him in a sealed room with sorcery. He meets Road and Tyki and eventually the entire Noah clan in his gaul. They talked for hours together, despite Christian being a prisoner.

The Earl manifests a Noah gene into Christian, hoping to turn him into something he can use. Christian resists the Noah's call and after a long year and a half of battle, torture and agony, prevents the Noah from taking hold. Over time his body assimilates the Noah gene, giving him powers of a 'Noah', yet not the same as the others were. He lacked the ability to control Akumas, and when he activates the Noah abilities, he does not change into black skin and yellow eyes- instead his outer appearance remains more or less the same, and the cross scars do not appear on his forehead- in their place stigmatas erupts violently on his body. In this state he is capable of using powers, yet not a full Noah. Nevertheless the others of the 13 seats refer to him as their 'other brother'.

Christian defies the Earl all the way, not accepting as his lord and always stuggling to break out. He trains his body to become strong and the Earl sends in Akumas and Martial Arts opoonents to buff him up from time to time. He learns to use his fists and weapons, and becomes superhumanly strong relatively.

Finally the Earl releases him with the promise of strong opponents at the Black Order. this catches Christian's attention and he says the he would go take a look. However, should the Earl ever get in his way, he promises he will attack even him. Christian slays both humans and Akumas depending on his feelings, and he harbours a vengeance and interest for the person to kill Skin Boric. He is constantly on the lookout for strong prey.

Height & Weight: 175cm (abt 5'9") and 60~kg (132lbs)

Looks/Picture: Long shoulder length black hair with stray strands of snow white, pale skin and of medium build. He is very muscled but no one notices unless he removes his clothes Razz Christian slouches, appearing shorter and dons a pair of geeky glasses ((Geekier than Tyki's!!!)) at times. He likes loose, baggy clothes and his favourite color changes day to day. He has absolutely no fashion sense. His hair is permanantly wild and tangled, as he never bothers to keep them neat and has soft features , almost to the point of feminine, but obviously with the touch of raggedness and toughness he constantly portrays. Christian's most prominent feature is a set of bloody red eyes that can almost stare through one's soul. Like a fire they blaze, like a red diamond, they glitter, like blood they...

Here's 2 pics i drew.I'll upload better ones over time.
Christian Nightwish 240201052200ba4376d6f101e3c32a496fb946a
Christian Nightwish 2402014c6d6a7cbf35ef733edfb8236a0c60287

RP Sample:

((From Eight Roads, an Air Gear RP, http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eight_Roads/index.php?act=idx))

Quote :
It was mid evening, where the heavens glowed magenta and the clouds swirled playfully around a setting sun. Nocturnal life begins to stir and birds soared through an orange sky on their way back to their nests.

Yet on the ground one bird lingered, alone, crippled, his wings no more capable of returning him to the paradise above the wind.

Erin sat on a bench in the Southern Park, unconciously caressing his broken ATs that were beyond repair.

It was funny how one never sees the true value of something until he has lost it. There was no more cash for parts, and the ATs before him were so fucked up, he couldn't even wear them any more.

Like a dying swan singing its song of sorrow having lost its gift of flight, Erin sat on the bench in a silence that spoke a 1000 words, soft blades of grass dancing around him as if there were moulted feathers from a broken wing.

Now what...Erin sighed in resignment, looking up almost in envy at the flying crows above him. ATs symbolised the soul of a Storm Rider. It was the personification of an AT-er's pride, it was the only thing in his life that had some meaning left....

Flinging the now useless piece of jargon away, Erin swore bitterly and curled up , tucking his legs below his chin and burying his face in his knees. No...just when things were looking up...now what? Now...what?

A black hole of despair swallowed Erin whole. I can't...do anything...Erin bit into his lip, drawing warm blood. If only...if only...if only... someone....

Last edited by Untainted666 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 am

*poke poke* Shhhhhhhhhh, Tyki...wait for the pic...(but yeah, it's approved)... ^^"
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:35 am

When can you make me temp. admin so I can add those suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:58 am

Wait a little more, haven't discussed it with Lenalee yet~!
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Christian Nightwish Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Christian Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

ceh ceh. Discussing status issues in someone else's profile....

Hajime masta! Orewa Bokuwa Christian Nightwish desu, yurushi ne!

no, i'm not translatin that, lets hope your jap's gud enuff.

Right. Abt those pics...ya. See that 'Era Memory' up there? Obviously they weren't meant for this RP. so its like a rough guide how I look like. I'll draw sketches of me and upload them in 5 days. I think. So check this thread regularly!!!

The first pic with 3 people...yes. The leftmost is Christian's 'normal' appearance. The middle is how he looks like when he's all fired up. The rightmost school costume is the 'goofy' appearance he takes on, with thick specs to hide the eyes. But he can still get angry with the specs on-like a said. he is a blend of several personality, thus turning from smiling to genocide mode is easy enough.

The 2nd pic is...well...something i came up with. the characters in the middle translates to 'One of the Middle Path'.

by the way i fixed some typos. Wink I'll be posting soon, pls take care of me, I'm relatively new to the game.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:25 am

Weird, the symbols are Chinese. They don't mean what you say.

Edit: MY mom told me it's a title, it roughly translated means 'The people whom's believes are in the mdidle.'
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:45 am

YES, the symbols are Chinese. I'm chinese. I wrote it(and drew it)
different inference i s'pose. to me the 'dao' (2nd char) means 'way'

...so it's a matter of opinion. Cool
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:55 am

Dao means belief. Lol. I want to put some of my drawings on this site, where are scanners when you want them?
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 pm

....is this a debate about chinese? yes dao means belief. but it also means way. as in dao lu(Road), yea? ...in my context I'm trying to put it as ...directly translated ' middle way man' lol tat sounds weird. OK...ermm... to go in to further chinese to follow a 'way' would be akin to following a 'belief' so yes, it realli but not directly means belief in the middle way ...ok the point I was trying to make, you know how there is always zheng dao and xie dao (Righteous way, evil way)? and thru life you find that they barely thread upon a thin line? my char is like that...he steps on the thin line between the two paths, thus he is a believer of the middle way. see? more about dao...?

dao ke dao, fei chang dao (reason is reason; follows not common sense)
zheng dao xie dao xie mo wai dao (righteous way evil way evil demonic unorthodox way)
tian dao ti dao you he dao (heaven's way earth's way has what reason?)
gui dao shen dao wo dao (spiritual reasoning divine reasoning my reasoning)
...wo xian zai hu shuo ba dao. (I am crapping now)
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 am

The first real pic is up!!!! Comments pls.
Christian Nightwish 2502031e1c7807628978e59d2db67a219098051

This Christian Nightwish in Noah form. The stigmatas appear randomly on his body, as you can see. His hair is inky black and his skin is pale and his eyes are redder than any red you can imagine.

I did this without shading because I'm simply too lazy. Also, there are little out of place pencil marks that I dont bother to erase.

...I'd be grateful for anyone to clean this up and/or color it.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 am

Bleh, I wish I could compete to you. Shi-Shi.

It's okay.. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 am

Kids kids! if the char is approved, please move other stuff to random or lounge ^^ Ya.. Thats all your chibi admin has to say... Except that i'm jealous now T_T He can draw... I can draw too but i don't think i could draw that well.. No, i couldn't *Sniffles* T_T
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 pm

been drawing hard since 4 trs old. 13 years of practice to make up for my insufficiect talent...and I'm still losing out to those talented freaks out there. I'll put up other pics that I did shade, but only bcos they weren't as much detial to shade, in the random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Nightwish   Christian Nightwish Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Nightwish
Page 1 of 1