D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Newby's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:06 am

The moment the door spoke finished, Xenaz Pyrix jumped out of the highest window of the Black Order and landed silently on the ground nearby Kylie.
'Ooooo, another examination, guess I'll watch it, like always.' He mumbled as he slouched against the wall beside the gatekeeper.
'Eh wait.... you're that person that i saw at the bottom of the cliff earlier, what took you so long to reach the top?' Xenaz asked rudely (hes like that most of the time).
Xenaz was the exorcist that had dropped the pendant earlier on, and he didn't seem to have noticed it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:40 am

Cinne jumped when the face came alive and spoke, but he didn't fall.
"Kylie!"
Cinne kneed down and helped Kylie up. Casting an glance at Xenaz, Cinne rolled his eyes.
"Because she doesn't have a way up, either. We looked for a elevator, but we couldn't find anything, so we got up with the help of my innocence. Gods heavens, the stars must hate me that much... why do I keep running into jackass peoples all the time?"

Cinne looked up at the face.
"Examination, huh? As long as it doesn't involes me getting naked...." He gently complained.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Xenaz rolled his eyes as he said, 'The bloody elevator, is over there.' He pointed towards the really obvious elevator, with its lights still on, shining everywhere.
'Its okay, most people don't usually notice it till they reach the top.' Xenaz grinned freakily as he spoke.

'And for your information,' Xenaz changed his tone to a threatening tone, 'Calling somebody you just met a jackass, especially me, isn't really going to be good for your health. Trust me on that, you try it, you better have your will ready.' His eyes turned yellow in a glow-in-the-dark like manner as he spoke, and they returned back to normal.

'Ahh whatever, I'll let you off this time. You won't need to strip though, just stand still, let this idiotic door examine you, and pray that you don't have anything shaped like a star with you. And you'll get past easily.'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newby's Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: