D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Newby's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Number of posts : 27
Warning :
A Newby's Arrival Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Newby's Arrival Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 pm

A young woman stood somewhere on the bottom of the giant cliff, scratching the back of her head as she looked upwards to the upper edge of the cliff, her ponytail reaching the top of her jeans, she kept wondering if this was the right place. Because, seriously, who would build the Headquarters of a secret clergy organization on top of a giant cliff where it couldn’t be seen by anyone… That was certainly the place.

Still, Kylie really wished she hadn’t lost that finder… Or more like that she hadn’t gotten herself lost. But how can you find the difference between to identical trains anyway!? It wasn’t her fault that she panicked she was missing hers and jumped on the departuring one… Ok, it was, but still… Good thing she had asked about the whereabouts of this place and had somehow managed to find it… Surely the gap of over a month since she got lost and she arrived wouldn’t bother anyone. Nope, no one at all…

What was she thinking betting that ticket anyway!? She should have known those poker players were cheating! A sigh escaped her lips at the thought of her own foolishness, before looking around.

“Now… How am I supposed to get up there? Surely I don’t have to climb… right?”
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
A Newby's Arrival Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A Newby's Arrival Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am

A guy with silvery hair wearing an exorcist coat strolled by, he wore an expressionless look on his face and he looked like he was reaching his 20's. He appeared not to have noticed Kylie. He stopped suddenly, and glanced at Kylie in an intimidating way. He then looked away, mumbled, 'Huh, another person approaching HQ......' and in a flash, he jumped up and practically started running up the cliff of the mountain. He was swift, and was using branches to propel himself higher up the mountain. As he went up, he dropped something. It was a pendant with the name, Xenaz Pyrix written on it.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 am

Kylie noticed him and unfazed by the look he gave her was just about to start one of those awkward conversations when he just jumped up. Her wide-eyed ruby gaze followed him up the cliff as her jaw dropped.

‘I want like that, too… Huh?’

Then she spotted the falling object. She quickly tried to catch it, but with her clumsiness the efforts were fruitless and the young woman ended up taking it from the ground. She eyed the pendant for a few moments and then decided to take it back to the strange guy once she managed to reach headquarters… If she managed to get there, that is… She put it in her pocket and looked around this time on her level, wondering if there was a different entrance from the one of the top. She was NOT a good climber.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am

Cinne knocked away an branch and advanced through the thick forest, while mentrally cursing the forest itself because its branches always hooks his precious hat away.
Is it ever going to end?
As if on cue, suddenly the green-haired teenager steps out of the forest to a horrible sight.
A mountain.... you have to be kidding me.
Cinne growled to himself as he walked slowly towards it, arms crossed. He could feel the goldren-coloured wrist ring against his wrist, and he closed his eyes, recalling how he accidently actived them without knowing how.

And in front of an exorcist, too. And he was forced to go to that....place. Else this person will sent a group after him to beat him up and drag him back to their 'base'.
Certainly he can't be expecting me to climb this.
When Cinne arrived near the mountain, a gentle breeze sways in his hair. He had attached it like an ponytail, letting only the hair at the firehead and chucks of hair behind his ears, who is both attached with metallic tubes. This had given him a certain ladylike qualitiy. But that panda hat and that teddy panda backpack gives him lot of childish quality, and Cinne's young looks didn't helped. He looked liks he could be 15 and less.

He noticed someone close by. A lady. He approched her.
"Hello, ma'dame. Are you also sent to here by a exorcist?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 am

Just as she was looking around for what seamed to be the millionth time, Kylie was once more interrupted by someone coming close to her. Seeing the teenager she blinked a couple of times. ‘Ma’am…!???’

“Hay, don’t be so formal there, just call me Kylie,” she beamed a sweet smile towards him, curving her eyes in a foxy way. “And as for your question…” she seamed to think for a bit, “Nope, not really an Exorcist. He said he was a Finder… but called me an Exorcist… Does that count?” Her smile turned into a goofy grin, but then something seamed to hit her. “Hay, do you have any idea how to get up there?”
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 am

Cinne raised a eyebrow, and attemptted to smile back. It is a tired smile, but neverless, a smile.
"Oh. Okay than, Kylie. My name is Cinne. A finder, huh?"

Cinne looked at the mountain sideways.
"Nah. I hear tell no one is a Exorcist unless they settled foot in the Black order. Once they do, they are and shall forever be an Exorcist."

Now raising a arm out of his crossed arm, Cinne scratched while eyeing the mountain in somehow of a sadistic manner, a odd smirk floating on his face. Creppy.
"No. I just got....forced to come here. The Exorcist who sent me here has threated to beat me up if I don't join that Order. Thus, I am here. I do not know where, but there must be a way."

Now looking at Kylie, Cinne raised both eyebrows.
"We cercle around the mountain. There must be a stairs, a ladder or something we can use to go up. If there is none.... well, we climb."

It is the wisest thing to do- first look for a easy way in. If none, then the hard way in then.
The green-haired male motions Kylie to follow her as he picked a side and then walked it, planning to cercle the monsterous mountain. "Keep your eyes peeled for any possible entrances."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:51 am

“Cinne? Cute name. I’m pleased to meet you,” she smiled at him again. “But forever is such a long time. I doubt it’s really like that. I understand killing those Akuma thingies is important, but that’s going a bit too far. And seriously, forcing you? That doesn’t sound good. I just came because I didn’t have anywhere to go to anymore…” Her eyes turned towards the sky for a second, the smile long gone. She seamed to be lost in thought for a little while and when she realized that she was spacing off Cinne had already started around the cliff. “He- hey, wait for me!” The woman quickly caught up to him and started looking about a way up. Anything would be good.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 pm

After quite a while, Cinne spotted a stairs, but then saw something that looked like an elevator.
"Hey, what is that....a elevator?"

Cinne narrowed his eyes and he started forwards.
"It looks like one. what do you think, Kylie? Would it be a elevator? There's a stairs too, but it only goes up a quater of the mountain, it seems."

Cinne sighed heavily.
"Oh, fate is laughing at us right now. Or the designer of that building...." It is spoken on a sadstic tone, but oddly enough, Cinne doesn't seems like a cruel being. Well, the panda theme didn't helped either. "I think we'd better go and check that thing out first, ne?" Cinne mustered as he pointed at the elevator-like thing. But Cinne can tell what it is truely only if he gets closer to it.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm

“Huh? An elevator?” That was surprising. Who would have guessed that a place like this would have an elevator? Or maybe it wasn’t such… And what exactly was the use of stairs that go only quarter way up!? Surely the designer of this place was hiding somewhere around snickering at all of the newcomers like them who had no idea of how to get up. Why did it have to be so high!? “Gaaaah, I really hope this is an elevator, because if I have to climb up it would be a disaster!” She started walking towards the weird facility, hoping more than anything that it indeed was what it looked like.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm

It wasn't an elevator. It just happened to be some cleverly-placed trees sprouts and branches.

"If there's a god, he or she has a sick sense of humour!" Cinne complained and tugged on his hat. "What can I do.... OH."
Cinne's eyes wided. One can almost literally see a lightblub going off above his head.
"D'OH! Why didn't I thought of it before! Kylie, come with me! Let's climb up the stairs 'til the last step. Trust me, there's an foolproof way to get all the way up without climbing! I'm an genius! No, A creative person!"

With this, Cinne dashed off towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 am

The young woman stood next to him confused. What, now she was being outsmarted by a boy? And he looked quite young, too. Or was it that she wasn’t really trying to find a way up? Hay, why wouldn’t she… She wanted to go up there and see what an Exorcist’s life is like. After all she was going to spend hers like that – she decided it the moment the Finder had explained everything. But somehow… ‘Forcing a kid to go here… Threatening him…’ Her eyes fell on Cinne and the look in them somehow softened. ‘Isn’t that a bit too much? What kind of people would do that? What did I get myself into?’ When he dashed forward she quickly followed him and started going up the stairs after him when an idea came to her. ‘Maybe I can help him! Even if anyone else is against him, I’ll make sure to be by his side if he needs me. That’s it. I’ll do it!’ With that a determined smile appeared back on her face. It just wasn’t like her to leave someone in such a situation, especially someone as young as him.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 am

Seems like not everyone had the chance. Cinne carefully avoid thinking about it. He didn't wanted to go there, which is the reason why he is threated and forced to go. If he had accepted, he won't be threated or forced in the first place.

Once they arrived at the last step, Cinne turned around and smilied gently at her.
"Okay. Watch...."
Cinne raised up his arms.
"See my rings wrists?"

True, there is two shiny gold-like rings on Cinne's wrists.
"We'll go up there without having to risk our lifes climbing. Watch."

Cinne closed his eyes and focused. The rings glowed and then exprand, now hovering with Cinne's arm in the middle of them. Cinne opened his eyes.
"The Exorcist said me that it is my innocence. I sorta praticised with it."
The teenager then pulled out all of his halo-like rings. Four of them. He then threw them up in the air... and then he focused. The rings expranded even more.... until they're up to Cinne's height in an perfect cercle. Cinne raised his hands with his fingers spread out, and the halo hovers. Oddly enough, the empty middle of them suddenly seemed to be covered in a mirrorlike substance... that also acts like a window.

Cinen carefully manipulated them to lower and on a horiznal postion, each ring a step higher than the previous.
"Now all we have to do.... is to climb up on them like a stairs. But I should warn you: Don't step too hard on them, else you'll be bounced off. You see, that thing in the middle, it's bouncy. Very bouncy. And there's something too- I can't move the ring if there's someone on them because it'd bounce peoples off, so we walk up on them."

Cinne slowly took a step on the first ring, and then up on the second, andt hen the thrid and finally the fourth.
"Come on. Once you step past the first ring, it'll move up a step higher than the fourth ring, and then on.... up until we arrive it high up."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 am

Akai stared for a few moments. Now this was something you don’t see every day… Or maybe she’d start seeing it now that she was at the Black Order… Who knows?
Well it’s not like cards that destroy monsters were that usual… ‘Akuma, Akuma, not monsters. The things are different. This one’s actually real.’
“Hey that’s one handy Innocence you have there,” se smiled and inspected the first ‘step’ with interest. “Nothing like mine. I wonder if they’re all different… Probably,” With that she turned smiling towards him, “Ah, thanks a million for everything I don’t think I would have been able to get up there if it wasn’t for you.”
With those words she carefully and lightly stepped on the first and then on the second, making sure not to bounce at all on them – she had absolutely no intention on learning how to fly. Another careful step was taken and soon she was next to him.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

"Thank you." Cinne smirked. "Sometimes, offensive or defensicves tools can have a completely new purpose if you get creative. You see, my innocence's ability- this- is to protect me, shield me from harm, and it also acts like a mirror- it sents the attack right back at the attacker, let it be a long-distance or close-distance. The stronger the blow it is, the stronger it gets relfected back."

Cinne laughed healthly. "You know, you're awfully nice to me. That's rare for me to meet someone as nice to you.."
With a snap of his fingers, the three rings changed postion, and then three news platforms are up to be stepped on.
"We'll probably go three steps at time. And judging by the mountain's height and our current speed.....it'll take about, oh, three hours."
Cinne moved up the steps, which seemed to cercle up and up, like a cercling stairs.
"So, what do you wanna chat?" He asked as he arrived on the final ring. "It could take a while."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 pm

“Yep, being creative is a great thing!’ She smiled warmly. “You know, we could make a great team. I’ve managed to try out my Innocence once too and it appears to me more like the offensive type. If we joined forces it’d be a lot of trouble for the Akumas, don’t you think?’ Hearing his next words she blushed a little. “Well my brother used to say it’s weird to have grown into such a bright and kind person with my past, but…. It just comes naturally for me. Besides what can you win if you’re always hostile and mean?” ‘Like my parents’ finishing the sentence in her mind she grimaced a little, but then shook the thoughts out f her head and following him up said:
“So you like pandas?” She motioned towards his hat and teddy.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 pm

"A....team...." Cinne tilted his head. "Yes..." He returned the warm smile. "You see... I'm not exactly the type that....stays and fight, you see. I tend to run and hide first, and fight only if I'm cornered. But when I'm cornered, my personality changes."

"Your past? Wait.... I'm sorry. I shouldn've mentonned it. Most peoples doesn't likes to speak about their past." Cinne chuckled nervously, as the sentence applied to him.
"Pandas, oh yeah. I'm an fan of them. My family bought the teddy for me.... and a old lady bought the hat for me. They're very precious for me... so I tend to be very terrorital about it. If it's took away from me, I'll be... ahhh....my personality changes and I'll chase peoples down until I get my hat back."
Cinne chuckled, this time lightly.
"You can touch and look, but don't take it. I'm... not exactly too much of a person that shares personal items."

Up, up, up the ring goes..... and step, step, step Cinne goes.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:27 pm

“Run and hide? That doesn’t sound really brave, you know. Besides, where’s the fun if you actually escape? If you’re going to do something for your entire life, at least make sure that you like it and that it’s fun. Otherwise you’d just waist your time. I personally didn’t like the idea at first. Before the Finder explained it I was afraid of what I had done, but then… well, I got into another fight some time later and I found out it might be quite fun… If you don’t get hit that is.” She chuckled a little, but when he apologized, she immediately said: “No, no, no I’ve gone past that a long time ago! Don’t worry about it, after all yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. That’s why we have to live today, don’t you think so?” She curved her eyes in a foxy smile. Then she redirected her attention back to his ‘accessory’. “They’re pretty cute! It’s a wonderful gift from your family! You must be close… Eh, you don’t have to tell if you don’t want to, after all like you said the past is sometimes hard on people…” she laughed a little nervously as she continued with careful steps right behind him, enjoying the view of the forest from above.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:20 am

"Maybe not brave, but I want to live to see an other day." Cinne mustered before rubbing on his hat. "Yep. They're my precious stuff. All mine." He added, sounding a little terroital.

By now, he had regained a nice pace, rhythm to walking up as he noticed Kylie had done the same thing.
"Oh.... I think we might reach the top in no time if we keep this rhythm up!"
After some moments, true to Cinne's words, they're three quaters up the mountain.
"Say.... my innocence is thoses four wrist rings. What's your innocence?"

(( Listen. I'll be gone for 4-5 days, starting today. I'm sorry. ^^; I have to help with a local town's birthday.))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:24 am

“That ‘another day’ might be your last, so what’s the fun? You should take the best out of life while you still can, even if that means having fun killing some machines,” she chuckled at how defensive the boy was of his possessions and then nodded at his next words. “That’s pretty good; I was kind of tired because of my walk here, anyway. I just hope we’d be able to rest when we get up there,” ‘Oh, wait, I still have to return the pendant…’ The woman felt in her pocket to make sure it was still there and then blinked a couple of times at the last question. “My Innocence? It’s quite interesting for a weapon, you know?” Kylie unbuttoned a small leather bag attached to her belt and took out what at first glance looked like a normal deck of cards. In stead of the usual black-white squares on the back, though, it had a white crystal-shaped figure that seamed to glow in the black background. “I just couldn’t leave it in that antique store… Who knew it would save my life later?” She laughed a bit at that as she continued going up step by step.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Cinne looked at Kyile's innocence.
"A deck of cards? Talk about unusual. who knows, maybe someone had a teddy as its innocence weapon? Oh man, I swear thoses innocences fits everywhere!"

And the male teenager laughed along with Kylie. "Yep, very odd, yes."

After some long moments of chatting and of everything, our wonderous duo finally reached the end- the tip of the mountain.....
"Oh I thank thee, gods, for thy mercy by making tis trip short!!" Cinne said mockgily before setting foot on ground.
"I'm not kissing the damn mountain. I'm not that depeste." He then said to himself before turning to face Kylie, waiting for her to get on the ground in order to call his innocence back to its normal forms- on his wrists.

((I'm B-a-a-c-k!))
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 am

“A teddy? What do you think it would do, start moving and go berserk on the Akuma?” she couldn’t’ help but laugh at the image of a giant teddy bear with scary fangs and claws jumping at machines and hugging them to death.

When they finally reached the top, Kylie couldn’t help but feel really relieved – the feel of hard ground under her feet was something she kind of missed. She sighed and then laughed at Cinne’s declaration. “Well, how about we get going to the castle now, I’m curious to see what it is like inside.” With those words she waited for him to get his Innocence back and go with her.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 am

"Probably. A teddy. Oh, how about some dolls? Thoses creepy endless-staring things...." The teenager shuddered at the thought.

Cinne, however, didn't seemed so thrilled at the idea of going to the castle, and thus he grudesomely recalled his rings back on his wrists and into their unprokoved form.

"Let's go, Kylie... I just want to get over with."
Cinne turned around to face Kylie again and looked in the direction of the castle...
"....it's closer than we though. Very close."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 am

It wasn’t hard for the woman to guess Cinne wasn’t half as excited as she was to go to the castle. Was it because he was forced to come here? He hadn’t sounded troubled at all during their little chat while they were climbing up… but standing there and facing the placed he will probably have to spend his life at against his will was probably bringing the bitterness back to him. ‘Not good…’

“Hay now, Cinne, why the long face?” She smiled reassuringly towards him, before slipping an arm around his shoulders and starting to walk towards the place. “Getting to the castle won’t be half as bad as getting up here. Sure, maybe it looks a little gloomy, but… There’s nothing a little paint can’t fix! What do you say we ask the head of this place to repaint it in something else? Maybe white and yellow would be nice? What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:06 pm

(( SORRY SORRY SORRY School life has caught up to me, so I won't be on often. ^^'))

"...." Cinne didn't tried to wiggle out of the lady's arm. Perhaps is it because that Kylie has already befriended him? Either way, where would he go?
"Sounds nice... but I doubt the head of this building will let anyone paint that....thing." Cinne muttered. "And what's up with castles and their big doors?"

The young teenager blinked.
"And I'm surprised no one is on guard."

They're now so close to the building that all they have to do is to take a few steps before they'll touch it.

".....thought, If i can repaint the room of that man who forced me here into pink colour, or rearrage his items into pink colours, it'd make me a happy boy."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:55 am

/Same problem here >.< I'm sorry it took so long/

the redhead looked up. High up. Did that door even have an end? She could swear she hadn't seen anything like this building her entire life. It was so giant that she just knew she'd get lost the moment she took a step alone in there.
"That's... quite big, isn't it?" She laughed a bit nervously after those words, staring at the gigantic face that seamed to be carved in the door itself. 'Wonder what that thing is...?'
She got her answer sooner than expected as the face suddenly seamed to jump out of the wall and fall over them, but stopped just a little above them and said in a strange voice:
"X-ray examination. This will destinguish weather you're an Akuma or a human."
"Kyaaaa!" She practically fell back on her behind, staring wide-eyed at the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Newby's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Newby's Arrival   A Newby's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newby's Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: