D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ice from a warm heart(Million)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Aurea shook her head. "Earlier i didn't ven know what caused my ability. All i know my parents we're always scared i'd get fat since i always eat a lot, but never gain weight." She said and laughed softly. Obviously he eating habits had some funny memories in them that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 pm

"I see, maybe it's a metabolic thing...I don't know, I'm not an expert on this stuff, I just know that my left arm burns like hell when an Akuma is near," he said, trying to compare his innocence to Aurea's, without much luck. "So, Aurea.....would you have any problems killing another innocence user if they got in the way of your duties as a member of Yggdrasil?," he asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Aurea bowed her head. "I'm sorry... i can't kill.. Besides, even if i wanted to, all i could do is slowly freeze them to death and i don't want to torture anyone. It's just too cruel.." She mumbled, looking rather defeated in this area. Her ice was good for slowing the enemy down at the least, so all she needed was a pertner who could kill, but wasn't all that fast if needed.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm

"That's fine, leave it to me to kill your enemies Aurea, my innocence is called Shadowy Death, Israfael's is Voice Usurper, and Arimisael's is called Stained Wings...you should really name yours, there's a difference between knowing how to use a technique and knowing it's name...," he said as he rubbed his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Aura looked at Tabis r a while before falling into a deep thought. It had to be something that would picture her ability, but her ability wasn't as visible as the others so... She then made up her mind. "I'm naming it Snowflower." She said and then smiled nervously. "Wow.. kinda corny huh...?" She asked and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:22 pm

OOC: I want to be against the exorcists. You know I have a GOOD story-shifting RP in mind that will change the course of the story for good. -evil glance-
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 pm

"Alright, I don't think it's lame, it's a part of you, what you name it has to be what you feel in your soul when your innocence resonated with you, y'know?," Tabris said, smiling kindly.

Israfael, who seemed to have given up on whatever he was looking for in the pond, walked back to Tabris and Aurea. "Miss Lavender, what is your place of origin? Are you free to travel with us?," he asked.

OOC: Alright, PM me your character details.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:36 pm

OOC: Nah, I'll start my epic idea myself, be sure to join.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am

"I can travel around the world for how long i want. I am not bound to anything fter i quit figure scating competition." Aurea said and smiled softly. She didn' tell where she was from, but guess that counted as a good answer. "Thankyou Tabis-kun.." She said and smiled sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 am

Israfael turned around and pulled Tabris along with him, "Tabris, she's willing, but when it comes down to it, she's already said that she wouldn't be able to kill a human," he said quietly, his gaze fixed on Tabris.

"I know, but I can use Shadowy Death to protect us all, I have a wide range with it," Tabris said quietly.

"If she gets in our way..," Israfael said rather coldly, bringing Aurea back into view he smiled falsely and waved.

Tabris narrowed his gaze and stared at his left arm, "I already told you, from the point when I joined you that I'd destroy any obstacle that came onto my path," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:08 am

Aurea smiled, having no idea what the two we're talking about. She walked off for a while, telling she'd get her stuff that she left at the inn she stayed in. When she returned, some man grabbed her hand, an obvious pervert. Aurea screamed so loud that the other three could hear it.(Lets just say they went to chekc out te situation shall we?) By the time the three got there, Aurea turned to look at them and smiled. The man was on the ground, with a very thin layer of ice on his skin. He couldn't move at all, even though he was awake. Aureas power was not a killer really, but a great slowdown. "Sorry if i worried you." She said as she walked over. Of course she knew a way to kill too. She could simply make a helmet of some really cold ice and freeze ones head, since no matter akuma or human, it was usually the weakest spot of heat or cold. She could freeze the guys brain, or simply freeze all the fluids in him, but didn't wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 am

"AS long as you're safe, " Israfael said calmly, "why don't you come with me for a moment Miss Lavender," he added.

Tabris saw Israfael glance from him to the body of the man on the ground, in an instant Tabris had invocated his innocence and killed the man, making only wounds on the non visible areas of his body.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 am

Aurea blinked and followed Israfael, having jno idea what he wanted. Of ourse she didn't se thr man being killed either, due her back being turned.

ooc: Sory short >.>
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 am

"You'll have to be careful with innocence from now on, Miss Lavender, if the black order were to find any one of Yggdrasil's members, they would instantly kill the ones they capture, do you understand? Those people home in on us when we use our innocence," he said, explaining that he had no intent to be killed by the order he hated so much.

"Sinners will always be punished," Tabris said, walking off after Israfael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ice from a warm heart(Million)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2