D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Shirou was stepping through the forest, heading to the black order, where his idol, Allen Walker lived. He was walking though the maple forest during autumn, seeing all the leaves leaving their host. So sad, he thought. Meanwhile, there was a man with a top hat standing on a cliff, it was nobody else than Tyki Mikk, who gone against the Earl's orders to head here. "This is where it should be, the ex-exorcists were seen here by my Tease Pets. It'll be fun to see how the Earl deals with Rage and Happiness at the same time." he mumbled.

OOC: Rage as in running away from the search, happiness as in my plan.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 am

Tabris was silent, he had obtained a new level of awareness by traveling with the members of Yggdrasil, he could watch the world without emotion, and at the same time he could spurn it for shunning him, "I feel like someone is here....," he said quietly, not moving from his place inside of the forest, he just went back to watching as he sat on the ground.

"Tabris. someone else is here, I just can't pinpoint the location but I should be able to find their location with Mental Vampirism, although it will also give our position away," Israfael said soberly, holding his lance, Voice Usurper, at his side ready to attack.

ooc: note* I know it seems like they're hiding, but they're really out in the open, just kind of quiet.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 am

Shirou was walking, admiring the somber and dead-looking autumn forest. Then he saw 2 people... No 3 people, he walked to them. "Hello, does any of you know where the Black Order is?" he said, trying to act polite. Then bowing to make a good impression. "Gotcha, the Earl'll be happy." a voice said, and out of the falling leaves came a man, he wore a top hat, a strangely tinted skin, and looked like a real nobleman. "Tyki Mikk, nice to meet you, you must be the ex-exorcists. I want to offer you a deal, join the Noah and the Earl in our fight against the black order, you hate the black order, don't you, so why not join forces and wipe it off the map?" he said. Shirou took afew steps back in surprise. "H-H-Hate the B-blac-ck order? B-b-ut I f-felt your inn-nnocence." he said, walking backwards more until he hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:21 am

"Don't be afraid, even a Noah will succumb to Israfael's 'Mental Vampirism', should this person attack us, we'll most certainly have time to escape,"Tabris said calmly,flashing a warm smile to Shirou, "Everything will be alright," he added.

"Tykki Mikk, the so called child of pleasure, amiright?," Israfael said, lowering his hood to reveal his full face, "We may disagree with and fight against the order, but we do it to go all out and kill the Earl," Israfael said coldly, lowering his glasses to show his glaring eyes, "Also, it's not our intention to fight an unnecessary battle, but, if need be, I'll fight you," he continued, fidgeting with his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 am

"Ah, quite the stubborn fools, eh? It was not my intention to kill you, just to ask to recruit you to the Noah side. You see, in this everlasting war, there are two sides, the Noah, the true apostles of god, and the Exorcists, the 'fakes'. But sadly, I'm not planning to leave with a no. I have ran away from a mission just to recruit you. Or how about you, guy in the black coat, will you join the Noah, as my luitenant." Tyki said.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 pm

"I already told you, the members of Yggdrasil will not ally with the Noah OR Sennenhyakkushaku! ," Israfael said angrily, pissed that Tyki didn't seem to be listening to him.

"Tyki Mikk, you do realize that any innocence user that joins the Earl or the Noah would become a Togaochi and be killed by their own innocence, you should know this, you yourself caused Suman Dark to become a Togaochi, did you not?," Tabris said, rubbing his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:52 pm

"Ah, the fool that wanted to live? He was a great asset to my tease collection." he said, talking on an inhumane grin. Shirou was too frightened to move from his current spot, too much unwanted information being forced into his poor head. Then he fell to his knees, his hands covering his face. "Fallen Ones... Noah... Yggdrasil..." he said, standing up facing the air. "What the hell is up with this? I thought the only two sides were Akuma and the Exorcists, so what you to trying to do, kill my believes?!" he said to all 4 people. "Fine, I'll just have to use you're corpses as a Tease breeding ground, I had hoped you would have helped us, and a dead corpse won't provide as much Tease as a fallen one." he said, two shuriken like weapons appearing next to his arms.

OOC: I'll reveal my plans. Either You join the Noah, rejected. So the plan 2 was to get Shirou to join your side.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 pm

"Alright, order ally or no, we'll take the innocence user and escape, we can't defeat a Noah," Israfael said, his lance uncoiling partly, "Now, Noah, scream in pain! Mental Vampirism!," he =added, jabbing his lance into the ground to create a sonic haze over the area, distorting everyone's vision to some degree.

[color=aqua]Tabris made his way to Shirou and and tried to help him up, "It's alright, no harm will come to you so long as Israfael uses Mental Vampirism, we'll be just fine, so please come with me," he said, trying his best to console shirou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)   Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-Excorsists, Top-hat men and the Noah? (Million)
Page 1 of 1