D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cold, hot, winter.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
The cold, hot, winter. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The cold, hot, winter. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The cold, hot, winter. Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The cold, hot, winter. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
The cold, hot, winter. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The cold, hot, winter. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

The cold, hot, winter. Empty
PostSubject: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 am

'Ah-Choo!' Rydo sneezed as the cold wind blew past him. 'Rydo, you okay? I think you might have caught a cold or something.' Xenaz asked with concern, though his face was expressionless. 'Yeah, I might have~sniff' Rydo answered and coughed a little.

Xenaz Pyrix and Rydo Kyomaru were 2 Exorcists that were sent on a mission to find a piece of innocence which was supposedly causing winter all year round. They were waiting for the other Exorcist that was supposed to meet up with them in what Xenaz called, 'This bloody weather'.

Xenaz took off his coat and used it to cover Rydo, giving him a little more warmth. They sat down at a bench and Rydo took a nap, leaning on Xenaz's shoulders, while the two of them waited. 'What the crap, that Exorcist is late, I might give him hell later on, making Rydo wait in this weather,' Xenaz mumbled to himself as they waited, while making one of his intimidating trademark pissed faces that he gave to many people before.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 am

ooc: Yays~! Must join, first topic in Finland~! *Purrs*

"Well what do we have here? Xenaz-kun! Never thought I'd meet you on a mission like this~!" The purring voice of the exorcist Shizutsi was hears. He didn't seem to be cold at all, and his grin was the same as always. "You know, there's this nice old lady nearby who will give us a place to stay, where it's warm. No need to get sick. Ah, forgive me my lack of manners. My name is Shizutsi 'Trickster' Joker. At your service~!" He said and lifted up his top hat, bowing. "Well, obviously you two are going to be my partners for this mission, but before we start anything, we should wait for morning when it's clear. It IS almost midnight after all. Hard to notice here in North no?" He asked and chuckled, walking over to the two.

The snowstorm was not all that bad, but it was still cold as hell. Yet still Shizutsi seemed as okay as if he was in warm room or something. "Do let me lead you to the house. It's not safe at night. Might run into the local wildlife, or a few akuma..." He said, his grin growing.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 am

Occ: Sorry for this stupid blunder. Mission created in France.

Last edited by Vub on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 am

ooc: you need to start a new one if you want to test your skills as Froi. Can't allow you rp as him in any other topic before that. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The cold, hot, winter. Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The cold, hot, winter. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 am

Xenaz's pissed face changed into a sadistic grin when he saw Shizutsi. 'Hah! Shizutsi! I couldn't care less about the weather. It ain't gonna stop me, I'm only worried about Rydo over here, he's still young, he's the closest thing i have to a brother now.' Xenaz said, gently prodding Rydo awake. 'Huh?~sniff~ Is the Exorcist here? Can we go to a warm place for a little while?~sniff' Rydo said sleepily, coughing a few times. 'Yes, yes, we're going to rest for the night, Rydo. Shizutsi-kun will show us there. Xenaz said, patting Rydo gently. Shizutsi-kun, mind showing us the old lady's house? I think Rydo's sick. And since you, like me, ain't affected much by this bloody weather, would you mind passing your coat to Rydo?' Xenaz bared his teeth and mumbled, 'Komui's getting another bill this trip for making Rydo sick.'
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:13 am

Shizutsi lughed and took his coat off. All he had under it was a really thin white dress shirt, an that too was open mostly, not even covering much of his chest. Well, this proved he was a man, if someone had any suspicions. He put his coat on Rydo. It was really warm. "You two should have asked for the winter model of the coats. Your models are summer type. Silly things." He said and laughed a they walked. They go to the house, where the old lady made them some nice soup. She was a really nice old lady, who also was a suporter of the exorcist. Shizutsi thanked the old lady sweetl and she left them alone. The fire was burning in the fireplace as the three ate. "Poor you. Getting sick like this. We might wan to wait till it passes by. i don't want to take risks." Shizutsi said. He looked really feminine by his face now that his top hat was on the table and not on his head. If it weren't for the half open shirt, anyone could have mistaken him for a girl.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:34 am

'Ah-Choo! sniff~ sorry for geddin sick ad a dime like dis, during a mission.' Rydo's blocked nose was making his words sound funny, and he drank up his warm soup, still covered in Xenaz's and Shizutsi's coats. Xenaz said to Rydo, 'It's okay, just take your time to finish your soup, rest well and we'll wait for you to recover.' He then turned to Shizutsi and started talking. 'You know Shizutsi, you really seem like a woman, if it weren't for the fact that I'm a little more observant than I look, I might have started treating you differently at that time we met.' He smiled, remembering the first time he met Shizutsi, it was in the dining hall, they had a game of cards, which led to pissing Komui off and having a day of fun. 'Ahh, such fine memories! Remember when we first met? That was a fun day which I will always remember!' Xenaz started imitating Komui's shocked face after getting kissed for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:32 am

"Some are cursed with a beautiful face... If it was up to me, i'd gladly look more manly, but no, i must look like i do. But i don't mind. i lure many men into a trap this way. All i need to do is wear a dress or a kimono." He said and chuckled. "Oh hun it was such fun. Lets do it again sometime~! Komui has been avoiding me since tat little game... I wonder why~!" He said and chuckled again.

ooc: Sorry for not posting on this one for so long!
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 pm

'Haha, I wonder why. I hope i can smash up more of his robots. And i wouldn't really call it cursed with a beautiful face though,' Xenaz smiled as he talked, though his eyes still looked worried, and anyone could tell what he was worried about.
Rydo finished his soup, and went to get some sleep. 'Good night Xenaz-sama, Shizutsi-kun!~sniff' Rydo sleepily walked to his bed and fell asleep almost instantly once he lay down.

In the distance, a young girl was watching the house. 'So the Exorcists are in that house resting huh?' She mumbled to herself. The girl wielded a jet black katana and had a being of flame hovering beside her, the being was shaped like a flower but made of fire.

P.S. don't worry, at least it didn't take a whole month
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:34 am

"Well, it's a curse but not for me really. Many men have fallen for this face so it's kinda funny." Shizutsi chuckled. "Sleep well little one." HE said and watched the other go to sleep. He leaned back a bit and stretched. "But seriously, this mission is said to be more dangerous than we think. A Noah has been spotted a few days ago, just outside the small village that is not so far from here. I'd keep my eyes open if i were you." He said and looked ratrher serious.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:34 am

'Heh, a Noah huh........' Xenaz snorted a bit before looking at the sleeping Rydo and looking a little worried. 'I've heard many stories about the Noah but I've never really met one before. Guess we'll need to watch out and keep our eyes open like you said' Xenaz said and paused for a while before adding, 'My eyes are usually opened wider than yours, Shizutsi-kun.' in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:55 am

OOC: A noah at a small village. I'll take that spot.

After Joker-san ran away with the other Joker-san, Tyki has been on his own again. He traveled from the north of china to Russia, to a lot of places, and eventually, he reached Finland. The weather was abnormal, changing from hot to cold, luckily Tyki's coat was made to somehow resist a great portion of cold and not get him overheated. The Earl had sent him all this way alone just to get one innocence fragment, also, the Exorcist Joker-san had been spotted here by akuma.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 pm

actually it was meant to be my noah but never mind, there will be 2 noah! and in this mission, the weather just stays at winter all year round. Razz
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:55 pm

jansonlyw wrote:
actually it was meant to be my noah but never mind, there will be 2 noah! and in this mission, the weather just stays at winter all year round. Razz

Oh lol, sorry, two it is. =D
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:30 am

ooc: Sorry, short, my skills are still a little frozen ^^''' i'd like to know... Do you think Finland only has cold weather? >.>

Joker grinned. "Are you trying to tell me something dear friend~?" He asked, with the kind of tone that said: "Say yes and it will be the last thing you'll do". Of course, he was simply joking, but he was also a very good actor, and Xenaz, who had witnessed his eyes true terror, knew exactly why his skills in acting were near perfect.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 pm

'Of course not, you know that, Shizutsi-kun,' Xenaz said normally, without flinching at the slightest bit at Shizutsi's tone of voice. He turned his head to look at the sleeping Rydo, who was looking a little pale.

ooc: sorry short, i can't think of more to say
P.S. um not really but i put that the group was sent to finland to investigate because it was snowing all year round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cold, hot, winter.   The cold, hot, winter. Empty

Back to top Go down

The cold, hot, winter.
Page 1 of 1