D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken City (Mission is Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Million Rosenkreuz
Gwen.13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Number of posts : 93
Warning :
Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:38 pm

[Ooc: Just for the record, the akuma I killed was level one. That's why she could defeat it.]

Gwen glanced over to Kaito and smiled, "I'm fine, thanks."

She then looked over to Kiri and nodded, seemingly unaffected by his blunt words. "Fine - the same, my friend, is going to have to go for you as well." Looking around, Gwen frowned, "It's not safe to stay here - especially with Kyro unconcious. I think we should retreat for now."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm

OOC:i know i didn't mean you gwen i meant million
IC:

Kaito smiled when she said she was fine, he was glad about that. He also agreed with her when she said they should retreat for now. " She is correct Kiri, even if you managed to defeat that Akuma there will surely to be more to come and with us a man short we wouldn't stand that much of a chance." Kaito then wondered what had happened between these two while he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:52 pm

"Hmph, women," Kiri said, glancing at Gwen with a kind look, then he glared at Kaito, almost as if he wanted him dead, "I can hold my own against a level three, so don't pull that team work crap with me!," he snapped.

ooc: sorry it's so short.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Gwen pulled Kyro onto her back, glancing to the two male exorcists. "On the contrary, Kiri, teamwork is going to be very important here. That's the whole reason I called for back-up. Now, let's get out of here - I have a base in the center of the city."

She started to hop gracefully amongst the rubble, glancing back, "And Kiri? One more sexist comment, and I'll knock you over the head!" She turned back around, continuing on her way.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 pm

OOC:not to be a jerk but now your starting to say impossible things, now even lavi and krory combined were able to take on a level 3 and they are alot stronger than we are since they were able to beat noah's even if it was at the cost of their lives, well minus lavi of course since he lived
IC:
Kaito looked at Gwen with suprise towards her comments that were said to Kiri. He looked at Kiri and then started to walk along side Gwen. I wonder what Kiri did exactly, besides saying sexist comments? Kaito then looked at Gwen and smiled. "It seem's your quite prepared aren't you Gwen-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:03 pm

ooc: notice the words 'hold my own', no where does it say 'defeat'.

"I love strong women..can't tell anyone!," he whispered to himself, again, hoping no one heard. Kiri returned Necromancer to it's state as a chain and hopped nimbly amongst the rubble, trying to keep in step with Gwen, he'd completely set himself to completing the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:07 pm

OOC: theres no difference it would still be impossible for anyone of us
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 pm

[Ooc: It's okay, guys, don't fight, it's not that big a deal. Just next time, we'll have to work together to defeat level threes, okay? Smile ....Krory doesn't live? Are you serious?!]

"I'd like to think so, yes," Gwen nodded with a smile, continuing to walk along what used to be the streets of one of the greatest cities in America. Of course, there was a base before the akuma attacked. However, that one was destroyed. Luckily, there is also an underground base that only the exorcists who worked here know about."

She stopped in the middle of the street and set Kyro down a moment. She took her blades and used them to life the manhole cover, setting it aside. She took Kyro on her back again and glanced over. "Hope neither of you are afraid of the dark." With that, she hopped into the hole, disappearing inside the black.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:12 pm

ooc: there is a difference, by being able to hold his own, Kiri can survive a fight with a level 3, maybe not without being broken and beaten to near death, but he'd be able to somehow survive, defeat is pwning the crap out of a level 3. And Krory is alive, he turns into blood and escapes Jasdebi's Iron maiden.

" I was born in Japan, I'm not afraid of the devil himself," Kiri said as he jumped down the hole, landing with a loud splish, he activated Necromancer to use the green flaming edge as light.

ooc: sorry it's so short
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 pm

OOC:i know that sucks but the way he beat jasdevi was so cool a worthy way to die, and kanda unfortunately die's also. and million if none of use can g obefore level 1 invocation then we would barely stand a chance against a level 2 you can even ask marlow. And yes krory does die even if he escaped the iron maiden he couldn't make it into the door before the room colasped.

IC:
Kaito smiled while she smied, but stopped and observed the damaged city. He then looked at her as she spoke of othe rbases that used to be here until the Akuma destroyed them. He then was glad that there was an underground base. "Well hopefully it's still there." Kaito of course knew it was still there, or else why would she be taking them there. He then watched her remove the lid of a manhole. He then grinned when she said that hopefully none of them were afraid of the dark. "Well I'm certaintly not. Not since i was 5 at least."
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:23 pm

ooc: Kaito, both Krory and Kanda are alive >> Krory is injured until chapter 164, well, he's actually comatose after his battle with Jasdebi, and Kanda's innocence is just broken.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 pm

[Ooc: Kanda dies?? What the freakin' flip?! No, that's sooo not fair!! Crying or Very sad I'm seriously heart-broken...I love Kanda...]

Gwen heard the other two land behind her and she took hold of the oil-lamp she had stowed away on one of the rocks portruding from the wall of the underground sewer. She took a spare match that was also stashed away and lit it, having used her upper arms to hold Kyro up.

She held the lamp in front of her, leadig the way. "Don't worry about your uniforms, either. The water in here is straight from the Hudson River. During some of the battles, the water pipes were crossed, so there isn't any waste moving through here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:29 pm

OOC: no they died wath episode 79-91 and you'll see kanda dies in episode 79 because all of the petal on that lotus flower in his room fall and because he used dhis level 3 invocation to much, and krory died because of the iron maiden but his innocence which was in his blood kept on fighting but returned to him later but neither of them made it to the door fast enough and died when the room collasped
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

[Ooc: Guys, please stop fighting - we are on a mission here! We need to act a little professionally. Can we please, please do that? If you guys wanna continue this debate over pm, I think that'd be better so we can continue here. I can't believe Kanda dies... Crying or Very sad Breaking my heart here. No more spoilers, please?]
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:39 pm

ooc: No, he doesn't, he's fine, Mugen got broke but Komui's fixed it, he tries to fight the first Level 4 with a normal sword XP

"Whatever, just hurry up and lead the way, woman," Kiri said, not paying attention he then fell flat on his face into the water. "DAMMIT! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!," he shouted as he jumped up and pointed furiously at Gwen,"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!,' he shouted.

OOC: BEHOLD! Both of these are after the Skin Bolic and Jasdebi battles, actualyl, they're after Tiki Mikk's defeat at the hands of Cross Marian. Note, this is after Allen plays the Ark control melody in the 14th room:
Lavi- Returns from the abyss http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/133/08/

Krory: Revives http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/133/08/

Allen- calling back his buddies http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/133/10/

Kanda Yuu returns! http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/133/12/

Kanda is later seen carrying Krory to meet Lavi and escape the white ark, which is now under Allen's control
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm

[Ooc: Okay, it's done now. Can we stop arguing please?]

Gwen glanced back, "Did I not mention that there was a rock there? Huh, must have forgotten..." She said with a shrug of her shoulder. "I warned you about your derragatory comments, Kiri."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm

OOC:sorry gwen i didn't mean to constantly continue this fight

IC: KAito sighed when he heards Gwen's words of releif about there being no waste in the water. He then looked around. "So exactly how long has this place been like this?" He contiued wlaking through the water and heard some scurring from time to time. When Kiri fell on the gorund he just stepped over him and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:57 pm

[Ooc: It's okay, it's over now. No big. Smile ]

"Four months," Gwen replied. "I mean, we had fought akuma before this, but about five months ago, the Earl went ahead and allowed a massive invasion. There was no way to stop him from turning New York into a wasteland." She sighed, shaking her head. "It's heart-breaking, really."
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 pm

ooc: *sigh* C'mon guys, I'm tired and you're making me work even more...tsk! Million, both Gwen and Kaito are right! You wouldn't be able to kill a Level 2 with a single strike! There's no way you'd be able to do that at this level. Level 3? That'd be something we know as 'Fatality'...so you'd be hopelessly...ummm...pawned. Of course not just your character, Million's one, Gwen's one and mine too! And by the way Million was right about the manga as well. And, of course, Gwen's right too! No more fighting, okay?

Last edited by Marlow on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 pm

[Ooc: Thanks for clarification, Marlow.]
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:06 pm

OOC:sorry marlow, and yea i now know that he was coreect but to make sure i don't get into another pointless arguement like this again i'm reading the manga
IC:
Kaito was a bit shocked to hear the results of his questions. "Four months!? But why didn't anyone send a dirtress call then!" Kaito didn't like that part of his home country was now a pile of rubble and now he hated tha Akuma nd the Earl even more. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "I'm sorry for yelling like that I didn't mean to yell at you."
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

"No, it's all right, I understand. I am partly responsible," She nodded. "You see, the head of this particular branch believed that we shouldn't send for help. We'd heard of the different outbreaks and he figured that we could handle it on our own anyway. I had sent a message before, but when I received no reply, I didn't try again. I should have kept trying, but it just got so busy here."
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

ooc: You don't know, that he was correct, kay!? You are correct, dammit! XD Sorry, in my previous post I made a mistake. Million was wrong and you were correct. Case closed, go on RPing, everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

OOC:um...okay
IC:
Kaito was still a bit upset but didn't like that he had taken it out on Gwen. "Even so I still shouldn't have taken it out on you, at least you had tried unlike the other who were wit you. But hey they are american's like us. And their human, which is the most greedy race and the #1 race who never gives up." Kaito continued walking but looked back to kiri. "Um... Kiri are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 am

"Well, I could have tried harder," Gwen said, also looking behind not only her shoulder, but Kyro's as well. "Kiri, you're not mad, are you? I warned you, fair-and-square about being a sexist."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken City (Mission is Open to All)   Broken City (Mission is Open to All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken City (Mission is Open to All)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next