D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marlow
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 9:23 am

It was 7:15 in the morning, when Allen, after finishing his morning training decided to visit Jerry in the Black Order's Dining Hall.

"I really hope he has prepared the usual amount of food for me...or I'll probably starve to death..." the white-haired boy mumbled, with his right hand on his growling stomach.

Of course Allen wasn't alone, Timcanpy, the golden Golem of Allen's master, General Cross Marian was 'sitting' on the top of his head, lazily moving his golden wings and tail.

"Sorry, Tim, you must be tired, but I just couldn't bear with my hunger any longer..." Allen mumbled as a faint blush appeared on his face because of the embarrassment.

He then lifted up his left hand in order to take a look at it. The usual green glow of the Innocence seemed to be a little brighter today, which, as Allen thought, was only the result of his unusually tough morning training. Allen and Timcanpy have reached the Dining Hall. Allen has noticed, that he and Timcanpy were the only visitors in the huge room.

"No wonder..." the boy sighed with a smile on his face."...it's still too early for the other to come and have breakfast, isn't it, Tim?" he whispered as his smile turned into a large grin.

"And this means...that Jerry won't be distracted by the others...this way i can get my breakfast faster, than ever~!" Allen said and after an evil laughter he finally approached the place, where Jerry was already waiting for him.

"Ohio~...would it be a problem, if I asked you to prepare twice the usual amount for me...?" Allen asked kindly smiling at the pink-haired, dark-skinned Indian, who was wearing an apron and sunglasses.

As you wish~!" Jerry said and let out a chuckle.

Finally, after nearly five minutes of gruesome waiting, Allen could start his morning meal, sitting at his usual place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Lenalee
Admin

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 9:57 am

"Allen-kun! Here you are. I looked for you, but you weren't in your room. Looks like your extra hungry today." A black haired girl, named Lenalee, said as she came into the dining hall and smiled at Allen. "Anyway. Niichan couldn't tell us our mission personally today, because he has a lot of papers to sign. Meaning more than the usual mountain... Anyway, after your done eating, we have to leave. Our destination is Germany." Lenalee said and sat down.

As they set off, sitting in the train, Lenalee could explain a bit better."This time we don't need to fight too many akuma. Nor are we looking for innocence, but an exorcist instead. His name is Shizutsi Joker. Also known as Trickster. He has earned his name, trust me... Anyway, he went missing a couple of months ago. The finger that had been with him, was found, but he can't talk about what happened without fainting. Komui said that we need to find Shizutsi, because despite his... twisted nature, he is a strong exorcist that we can't afford to lose." Lenalee said.

"Oh, and when we find him look out. He has also earned his name as Mr. Valentine. He likes to flirt, no matter are you a man or a woman." Lenalee said and looked a bit pissed about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am

"Shizitsu...Joker?" I see..." Allen mumbled, wondering about what kind of person this 'Trickster' could really be. However he was sure, that he wouldn't let him too close to himself. "To flirt with women and men as well? What a strange man..." he thought, than looked back at Lenalee.

"Anyways...Lenalee...it seems you know him personally...or am I wrong?" the boy asked, leaning a bit closer to the girl, in order to find out, how well did she actually know that person. Unfortunately as Allen was leaning a bit closer to the girl, the train has reached a tunnel and since they were travelling by day, the only sources of light in the train were the windows and the sun, so while the train was passing through the tunnel, there was no light in the train. A few seconds after entering the tunnel Lenalee could hear a strange noise, than Allen's voice and something landing on the floor, in front of her legs. Of course it was the boy, with a suitcase on his head.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 11:25 am

Lenalee looked at Allen for a while, then started to laugh. "Allen-kun. If you don't stay allert, it might be something heavier next time." She said, still laughing as she lifted the suitcase away. "Yes, you guessed right. I know him personally. He flirts with me a lot to make Komui angry. He does it on purpose because he finds it amusing how niichan goes nuts and started destroying places with those stupid robots." Lenalee said, a bit pissed.

"But there is one more thing you should know about the flirting. Even thought he dies it a lot, he's never serious. Ever. Even though one might think we're close when we talk to each other, the truth is, i hardly know him at all. He... Likes to keep a distance. It's kinda sad actually. Since as you know, everyone in the black order is my family, but he refuses to get close to anyone personally." Lenalee said.

"Even when someone says welcome home he... He either ignores it, or lifts up his hat, as if hes juts a visitor. No matter how red his eyes are, they are cold... I've seen them only once, and it was so cold it hurt. So if he opens his eyes... Don't look into them. It really hurts to see them." Lenalee said. "Ah, but onto more happier things! I heard that the village that Shizutsi was last heard of, is famous for having more women than men. I think there must be at least one who knows him, since well... The flirting." Lenalee said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 11:59 am

"Itatataaa..." Allen mumbled after putting the suitcase back onto its place. He then sat back onto his seat.

"Well...at least it'll be easier to find him..." Allen said, scratching the red, star-shaped mark over his left eye. "Strange eyes...I have a great experience concerning strange eyes..." he added, laughing a bit, even though in what he said there was nothing to laugh at.

Timcanpy, who was hit by the suitcase as well, finally regained consciousness and started flying around in the room, even though he felt a bit dizzy. Eventually Tim, while flying, bumped into the window and fell onto the floor, like a fly after hitting a lamp. After hitting a floor, Timcanpy started twitching a bit, than finally lost consciousness again.

"Tim...! You shouldn't fly in a small place like this, when you know, that you aren't all right..." Allen said, picking up the little creature and placing him onto his head. "So...how far is that village from here?" the boy asked, while placing his left hand onto his nape and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun May 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Lenalee smiled still as the train stopped. "This is it. It's pretty easy to find. Finding Shizutsi on the other hand will be either very hard, or easy." She said and got up. After two hours of asking around, finally they found someone who knew where Shizutsi had went. "Up to the mountain... The woman also said that lately no one has come back from there. Akuma...?" She mumbled, mostly to herself.

A few days later, after a tiring search, they finally found some leads. Signs of fighting everywhere. Up until now there had been only level one akuma, but this much mess had to be a fight with an akuma of at least level 2. "Allen-kun. I think it's best to be extra alert now." Lenalee said and looked around. After a while, they reached a river in middle of a beautiful meadow full of flowers. "Allen-kun, lets rest here for a while." Lenalee said and smiled.

Suddenly, a level two akuma, badly damaged though, jumped out of nowhere. As it was just about to land on Lenalee, it blew up in midair. "My my... Thats no way to treat a lady~! He could have hurt someone... Well, at least it was one interesting game~!" A voice, in a weird way attractive yet twisted, was heard. A man with curly blond hair and a top hat appeared. He had a walking stick and an exorcist coat, shaped oddly. "Hm...? Lenalee... Chan...? What in the world is a fine lady such as yourself doing in a place like this?" The man asked. "S-Shizutsi...! T-thank you... We came here to find you." Lenalee said and got up. "Find me...? We?" Shizutsi turned to look at Allen. That grin and closed eyes like foxes... He was indeed a bit freaky, but had good manors. He lifted up his top hat. "Nice to meet ya. My name is Shizutsi 'Trickster' Joker. Shizu for short. My my... Lenalee, you sure have picked quite the cute boy as your parter to find me." Shizutsi said and his grin grew a bit, revealing that his teeth were all sharp. "Allen-kun, please don't mind him. I'm sure you'll get along. Shall we go?" Lenalee asked. "Go? Oh no my dear... The game is just about to start, There are still a lot of akuma on this area. AND there is an innocence. I found it, but i was pulled all the way here while fighting. Plus, i would like to see how this cute lil' bean sprout fights~!" Shizutsi said. He was damn good at being mean too..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Mon May 26, 2008 3:00 pm

And there it was again. No matter where, during which season, month or day, when Allen met an interesting person, someone he had never seen before, it was sure, that the person would call him...call him a...

"I'm not a 'Beansprout', my name is Allen, Allen Walker..." the boy whispered, with his teeth set tightly, this way preventing himself from shouting at the strange man.

However, after a few seconds Allen realized the seriousness of the situation they were in. "So there is an Innocence in this area..." the boy thought, looking around, almost as if he wanted to find it just by simply searching for it, without moving a finger. Of course he knew, this was impossible, since finding an Innocence was usually a very hard and dangerous task and this was mainly because of the Akuma, who were searching for the Innocence too.

"And do we know anything about the numbers and strengths of the enemy...?" Allen asked, now with a serious expression on his face, trying to look directly into the Shizutsi's eyes, no matter how cold or scary they were.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Mon May 26, 2008 11:35 pm

"Ney. All i know that there are no level one akuma in this area anymore. At least i haven't seen them. It makes this task even more dangerous and therefore interesting~!" Shizutsi said, keeping his eyes shut and his grin growing for a moment. He had sharp teeth... not in the Kurorey way, but sharp anyway. "Well, if i can't call you bean srpout, i'll simply call you cutie. o problem with that since it's not a bad thing to say right~?" Shizutsi purred and looked almost as if he was going to laugh soon.

"Shizutsi, this is no time to be giving nicknames! Lets go." Lenalee said and activated dark boots, starting to run. "As you wish Lenalee-chan~! Looks like this will be more interesting than i guessed~!" Shizutsi said, seeming amused and exited, running with the two. A level two akuma appeared in not time. It aimed at Shizutsi and shot. It hit him. Or did it? The Akuma blew up and Shizutsi was in two places at once! Wait a minute... The 'Shizutsi' the akuma had hit, was now a mere doll. "See? Now you know why they call him Trickster." Lenalee said and smiled a bit.

"Saying such things. Should i be offended, or happy?" Shizutsi said and chuckled as they kept running towards the cave. Of course, more akuma appeared. Lenalee jumped and destroyed a few, leaving the other two for Allen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 am

"Well...at least we can be sure, that he's not all talk." Allen whispered with a small smile on his face.

His cursed eye had already transformed before the appearance of the Akuma, this way he was able to see the souls, that were trapped inside these machines, built for exterminating the human race and the ones defending them.

"Innocence Activate!" the white-haired boy cried. Green light engulfed his left hand, transforming it into a large hand, covered in some kind of metallic armor. He then launched forward, making a giant slash with his left hand, this way easily destroying his enemies. "Bring salvation to the souls of these Akuma." Allen whispered after landing on the ground. He then followed his teammates and eventually managed to catch up to them in a few second.

OOC: Sorry, it's pretty short...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am

Shizutsi grinned wider as they finally reached the cave. He ran in and soon came out with the innocence. "This is just where it gets hard. Now they all are after us." He said and started running with the two. Lenalee jumped and destroyed a few as Shizutsi jumped as well, grabbing his walking stick. Before anyone could see anything, the akuma blew up and Shizutsi landed, continuing to run. "Allen-kun, Shizutsi-kun! We need to get to the village, but first we need to get rid of the akuma!" Lenalee said. Shizutsi gave her the innocence. "You go on ahead. I'll stay behind with cutie and cover your back." Shizutsi said and grinned wider again, jumping and destroying yet another one. These level twos were still in an early state of their development, so they weren't too strong.

Lenalee nodded and started running. "Well Cutie, guess it's up to me and you now. Let us play a game shall we? The one who destroys less akuma, will treat the whole team out for food." Shizutsi said and chuckled. Was this all really a game to him? Or was he hiding the pain? Either way, if Allen lost, he would have to treat Shizutsi and Lenalee out for dinner. And Shizutsi had the kind of sound in his voice that he wouldn't let Allen out of it easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 12:47 pm

"As you wish, Shizitsu...however I shall warn you..." Allen said with a challenging grin on his face. He then pulled back his left arm so he could swing it even harder, then launched at a smaller group Level 2 Akuma. "Cross Grave!" the boy shouted.

Quote :
Cross Grave (Kurosu Gureibu): At the first level of invocation, the Innocence's power can be channeled into one powerful stream, capable of crucifying and destroying multiple LV1 Akuma simultaneously.

White energy started gathering in the palm of Allen's huge anti-Akuma weapon, the monstrous adamantine claw, and after a few seconds the boy made a slash in the air with it. Suddenly light engulfed the battleground. White energy appeared, trapping three of the weaker Akuma. Soon the energy formed a cross at each one of the trapped Akuma and as Allen lowered his hand, the three Akuma exploded.

"...I shall warn you, that I eat a lot." the boy shouted. After landing on the ground, he transformed his left arm into its second and more offensive 'arm-canon' form. Allen then placed his right hand onto his left one in order to prop it up. A yellow glow appeared at the end of the strange weapon, which was the sign of an oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm

"So i have heard! Good thing we both are 'good' at cards now isn't it?" Shizutsi shouted back laughing now. He started running through some bushes, destroying about three of them on his way. After all this commotion, Shizutsi walked over to Allen, putting his sword back to it's place, making it look like an ordinary walking stick again. "All done cutie? I got 23. How about you hun~?" He asked, with the obvious flirt and his grin a bit more wider than usual. Obviously, he had had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 pm

"Me? I got 23...so, are you ready for treating us, Shi...ummm...what exactly have you just said...? No way!" Allen whispered, at first looking a bit surprised, than troubled and finally his expression became thoughtful. "Hmmm...I'm sure, that I have destroyed two of them back there, not just one...yes, that's right!" the boy mumbled, trying to look like he was actually sure, that he was the winner of this little competition. While he was thinking about these things an 'anime-style' teardrop appeared on Timcanpy, who had been resting on the top of Allen's head the whole time.

However there was one thing both Allen and Timcanpy have forgotten about. The boy's cursed left eye was still activated, which made it obvious, that there was an Akuma near to them. Of course the eye wasn't mistaken and a pretty small Level 2 appeared, flying towards Allen from behind at high speed, trying to kill the young boy, who was still thinking about the number of Akuma he had killed during the fight...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Tue May 27, 2008 11:46 pm

"24" Shizutsi said and in a blink of an eye, the akuma was cut in half. Shizutsi grinned and petted Allen. "Sorry cutie, better luck next time." He said and started walking, his grin getting this mean way in it. Man this guy could be mean. And it looked like Allen wasn't getting rid of his nickname for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Wed May 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Allen was just standing there, staring at the ground with his hair covering his face, so his facial expression couldn't be seen. There was only one thing sure: there weren't any Akuma near, since the boy's cursed eye had returned to its normal state.

Timcanpy, the little golden Golem was flying around his temporary owner's head, sometimes poking his hair with one of his wings, obviously trying to cheer up the boy...but was it actually necessary to do so?

As Shizutsi was walking into the direction, he suddenly felt something hard and heavy getting a hold of his left shoulder, not letting him go any further. Yes, it was Allen's Parasitic-Type Innocence! But why would he use his Innocence against Shizitsu? This made no reason at all...

Actually, after a few seconds of thinking, if someone was bright enough, that person could easily notice, that Allen's grip around the man's shoulder was quite gentle, even though Shizitsu had already seen, what was that monstrous arm capable of. And finally, after around half a minute of silence the white-haired boy started speaking.

"So you won the duel, right? Well...that's pretty inconvenient for me...now I owe you a dinner and my life as well...and I absolutely hate debts..." Allen whispered with a serious tone in his voice, his hair still hiding his face. He then lifted his head up, revealing the fact, that he has been smiling all along. "Shizitsu Joker...I'm truly glad we were able to meet each other..." he added, as his smile became wider and kinder, than it was before.

The boy then started to walk towards Shizitsu and stopped next to him. "Shall we go then, 'Trickster-san'?" Allen asked with a kind voice, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Wed May 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Shizutsi froze as he felt Alens weapon on his shoulder. His grin faded just a little, but he didn't move till Allen spoke. "As you wish Cutie." Shizutsi said, his gin returning to it's usual state. "I believe you were trained by this guy called Cross. What kind of a person is he? " Shizutsi asked, just to break the silence. He didn't know exactly how much it would break the silence.

Meanwhile Lenalee was sitting in a cafe, waiting for the two. "I sure hope Shizutsi hasn't gone overnboard with the flirting..." She thought while drinking coffee. A man joined her and they talked a little, but the man started to get too close. And Lenalee couldn't do anything because she didn't want to get attention from the towns folk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Wed May 28, 2008 3:06 pm

A strange expression appeared on Allen's face after hearing his master's name. His face became pale and small sweatdrops appeared on his forehead and cheeks, making it obvious, how troubled he was at that moment

"Would you mind if we talked about that a bit later? Lenalee is probably worried about us, so it'd be better, if we returned to the village as fast as possible..." the white-haired boy said, looking at Shizitsu with a bewildered smile on his face, scratching his right cheek with his hand in his embarrassment. "It's going to be dark soon...I think we should better hurry, unless we'd like to have a hard time finding our way back to the village..." Allen added and started running into the direction where the village was.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Wed May 28, 2008 3:26 pm

[color=white]Shizutsi had no trouble keeping up with Allen. "Soft spot?" He asked and grinned wider, obviously happy that he found one. Evil... pure evil! Even the akuma or the noahs combined were no match for Shizutsis evilness! HOLY WATER! BURN HIM! Wait... That was a bit of overreacting. Anyway, soon they reached the village, where Lenalee was in a bit of a trouble. The second Shiztutsi saw this, he threw something heavy at the man. He of course, got angry and ran at Shizutsi, who simply kicked him in the stomach. So this guy knew martial arts too... "Allen-kun! Shizutsi-kun! What took you so long?" Lenalee asked, obviously relieved that she finally got rid of that man.

"Do forgive us, a lot of akuma." Shizutsi said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Thu May 29, 2008 12:43 pm

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Lenalee, you must have been worried...and as I see you got into trouble as well..." Allen mumbled, looking at the man lying on the floor, than back at the girl. "I can't believe there were so many Level 2's after this Innocence...it was like a smaller army..." the boy added and started scratching his right cheek, while Timcanpy, who has been flying around Allen's head the whole time, finally descended onto his temporary owner's left shoulder. Allen then stepped closer to Lenalee and lent down a bit, so he could look into the girl's eyes without her having to look up at him. This was just a kind of courtesy from him. "Lenalee, are you all right...?" he asked with a gentle tone in his voice, trying to hide his anxiety. "I really hope you're unharmed, or I swear I'll make that guy regret he layed a hand on you..." Allen thought, without changing his expression.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Thu May 29, 2008 2:34 pm

"I'm fine now." Lenalee said and smiled. Shizutsi scared the man away with one little opening of his mouth and showing his shark-like teeth. Then he too sat down. "Men like that usually go for beauties they know they can't get." He said and sighed.

Sorry for shortness, trouble with comp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm

"I'm so glad..." Allen said and let out a sigh of relief. He then sat down onto the chair next to Lenalee. "Trickster-san...so you'd like to know a few things about my master, wouldn't you?" the boy asked and let out another, bigger sigh. Allen hated to talk about his master General Cross Marian, but he knew, that sooner or later he would have to talk about this to Shizutsi. "Well...if you'd like to hear the story, you should take a seat too..." Allen mumbled with a troubled expression on his face because of his memories about the times he and his master have spent together.

OOC: Never mind, Little One, I'm glad to see, that you're all right...and mine's pretty short as well... ^^"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm

"Hm...? Soft spot perhaps?" Shizutsi asked and sat down, ordering sweets and tea. Lenalee took simply coffee. Shizutsi took a comfy position and looked at Allen. He actually seemed really curiosu and it seemed like he would listen to every word Allen would say. This kind of interest was rare from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Fri May 30, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yes, this is a kind of a soft spot for me..." Allen mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "Well...it all started on that day..." the boy whispered, now looking into Shizutsi's eyes...

"As a child I was abandoned by my real parents, because of what my left hand looks like. They probably thought it was some kind of deformity or something like that. So after that I was found and adopted by a man. His name was Mana Walker and he treated me like I was his biological child. Mana taught me lots of things about the world and its people..." Allen said with a gentle smile on his face. "...but, as you probably know, everyone has to die and Mana's time came as well. When he died, I didn't know what to do...I was a little kid after all...and...you can probably guess the rest..." the boy mumbled, now looking out of the window next to him, observing the people on the street...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 am

"Millenium Earl, right?" Shizutsi asked. He wasn't even grinning anymore, so there was at least SOMETHING he was serious about. Lenalee nodded. "So... You turned him into an akuma, and Cross appeared?" Shizutsi asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:42 pm

"No...I killed him..." Allen mumbled, with a sad expression on his face. He didn't like to talk about these things, because he had to remember that night. "My anti-Akuma weapon awakened and my left arm turned into that weapon you've already seen..." he added, looking into Shizutsi's eyes, while forcing a fake smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]   

Back to top Go down

First Mission: On to Germany! [Lenalee]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next