D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akuma Rampage, Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:57 am

A young man in a black coat with the Black Order's crest on it walked towards a group of mysterious men. This young man's name was Xenaz Pyrix and he was an Exorcist who delightfully accepted a mission to go and find and stop a huge group of akumas from mass destroying England. He mumbled,'There'd better be akumas or i came all the way to England for nothing, and i ain't sightseeing.' One of the men saw the crest on Xenaz's coat, shrieked and out came an akuma from him. the rest did the same and soon, there was a whole chunk of akumas floating in the sky. With 1 look, Xenaz knew there were at least 5 level 2 akumas, countless level 1s, and there was a possibility that there was a level 3 among them.

'Bring it on, Akumas!' shouted Xenaz as he destroyed about 10 level 1s with one swipe of his arm. He somehow managed to bring the fight near the London bridge, and flung a level 2 into the bridge, making it seem like an accident. Xenaz started singing, 'London Bridge is Falling Down' happily as he waged a one-man war against the countless akumas. Xenaz smiled and started poking many level 1s in their eyes with his clawed fingers. making them scream in pain and stard firing bullets at each other.

In the distance, there was someone watching Xenaz fight the many akumas.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Watching.   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:53 pm

The young woman watched in curious fascination as the lone exorcist managed to dispose of the many akuma. She reached up, taking down her light brown hair and letting it tumble along her shoulders and back. She smiled, very lightly, and sighed. "Looks like I wasn't needed after all. He's got everything under control."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:49 am

Xenaz was jumping and flipping around from akuma to akuma, smashing thier heads every time he landed on them. He finally decided to take the fight to the level twos. He dashed forward and struck a blow which the level 2 parried as though it was a stick hitting it. 'Oh? Tough one eh?' Xenaz smiled crazily and said to the level two. He swung his left hand from near his right shoulder all the way to his left and shouted, 'Zanku-Fury!' 3 Black blades were formed by his claws and went flying through the level two and sliced it into half, mincing up the level ones that floated behind the destroyed level 2. He laughed and started massacring some more level ones, dodging their barrage of bullets easily as though he had eyes that could see everywhere.

Without warning, the level three came dashing forward and struck Xenaz with such a force that sent him flying into an undamaged portion of the bridge, causing it to collapse.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:35 pm

"Uh oh," She frowned, drawing a pair of peach colored daggers from the pouch tied to her thigh. Rushing forward, the young woman invocated her Innocence - the two daggers stretching into two, long curved blades. She used the curves at the ends to hook onto spare poles and other easily caught surfaces, moving swiftly amongst the collapsing bridge.

"Xenax Pyrix - please answer me!" She shouted, making sure to keep an eye out for the akuma.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 am

'Huh? Who the hell are you? How the heck do you know my name?' a harsh voice with no similarity to Xenaz's voice asked from within the rubble. Xenaz burst out from within the rubble from the bridge and saw the young woman. He stared her with his seem-to-glow yellow eyes. He seemed to be emitting an aura although it might have just been the look of his eyes. He looked at her daggers, and said, 'Keh, another Exorcist. Guess I'll have to share now. Feel free to join me. Try and keep up!' he grinned as he jumped away, flying towards the akumas and somehow managing to vaporize a few level ones with a slash of his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 pm

The young woman raised her curved blades and followed him. She moved easily amongst the rocks, managing to slice through several lower level akuma. Though this young man didn't seem very friendly, she wasn't going to let that get in the way of her mission. She had come to be his support for this, and that's exactly what she was going to do. Whether Pyrix liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:53 am

Xenaz started flipping around and spinning like a flying top, he used his arm to slash all the akuma around him and he kicked the akumas around, stabbing the akumas in their faces and laughing, 'What's wrong? cant stand the akuma? kill to your heart's content!' Xenaz shouted happily to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Gwen slashed at another akuma, repeatedly, so that he was cut into ribbons. She glanced to Xenaz, looking at him oddly. Did he really enjoy killing akuma this much?

"Ah, right!" Gwen continued to fight, making sure to utilize both of her blades.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:22 am

Xenaz, with his sharp eyes, could tell that Gwen was wondering why he loved this so much. He then said, 'I enjoy this because of these ****ing akuma, i lost my parents. This feels like vengeance to me.' He then smiled again and continued to murder the akumas
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 pm

"I see," She replied, continuing to fight as well. Gwen frowned, slashing at a couple akuma. "But, you know, Xenaz, if you enjoy this so intently, your will becomes just as vicious and cruel as theirs do. You don't want to turn into them!" She called, slashing again.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 am

Xenaz just kept quite about that. There was a soft, kind spot in this mad, rude, Exorcist. This soft spot was known to hardly anyone, in fact, almost nobody knew that Xenaz could be gentle if he wanted to be. Xenaz then said, 'Don't worry, the only things i destroy are akumas and Komui's robots. And maybe some buildings if i get carried away.' He laughed, paused for a moment, and said, Oh wait, I just remembered. What's your name? I haven't gotten it yet.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 am

"Oh, I'm Gwendolyn Sawyer," She replied, a little taken aback. She had taken into consideration what Xenaz said. 'Maybe there's a soft side to him after all.' She thought absently, hoping there was.

Gwen smiled over at him, "Pleasure to meet you, Xenaz."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 am

'Same, to you miss Gwen,' Xenaz smiled as he said. He dodged the mass amount of bullets that were fired from the akumas, he somersaulted and flipped gracefully in the air before slashing at the akumas, smiling as he did.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:25 pm

She smiled, continuing to fight the oncoming akuma. She turned about gracefully as she sliced at akuma using her twin blades.

Gwen paused to catch her breath, glancing around. "Are they ever going to stop?"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 am

'Well, i guess they ARE supposed to be reducing by now, but the number of akuma have hardly decreased. I think there's something fishy going on here.' Xenaz said with a puzzled face, finally noticing that the akumas seemed endless although what he encountered earlier was a small group of men.
Back to top Go down
Gwen.13

Gwen.13

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 pm

"I've never seen this many at once before," Gwen stated, glancing around the battlefield they'd created in such a short time. "I mean, really...This seems like a lot of akuma. Is there a reason for so many?"

The thought crossed her mind that the Earl could have a purpose behind so many akuma assembled in one place, but was unsure if it was true. So, she shook her head, pushing the thought to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akuma Rampage, Anyone?   Akuma Rampage, Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Akuma Rampage, Anyone?
Page 1 of 1