D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am

Pain.

Fear.

Despair.

These were what Christian expected to feel. He was running, running, running from the worst nightmares of every child. Mortal wounds tore through his body, blood dripping, no, pouring from gaping holes. He did not know where he was going- trapped in a world without light. Yet, these feelings did not come.

Well, there WAS pain. It throbbed like a resounding gong, tearing through every nerve like white burning lightning, giving him focus, determination to look ahead. Pain was meant by God to warn one of danger, of hurt, of urgency. Now such trivial things like pain had little meaning to him.

There was no fear. There was no despair. In its place- weariness and resign. Christian was ready to give up the chase. Death would come as a blessing.

“I wish. I can’t give up. I don’t have that in me.” Christian thought out aloud.

Chris skidded on a corner over a pool of blood. Frantically he tried to stabilize myself, successfully scattering drops of his own blood over the already stained floor. He half-succeeded and crashed into a solid stone wall. Signing, the boy slumped down against the wall, taking a brief respite.

This place was familiar to him. Yes, he thought, looking at the pile of bodies cut and mutilated, shirts drenched in their own red fluid. It was indeed a place familiar to him- not long ago it was him who murdered these people.

Kuroshiya-Killer. The words burned into his mind fiercely. That was him- a killer. There was a quickening in his pulse as he thought of this- but otherwise, no other obvious signs of emotion surfaced.

Was he capable of emotion? Maybe he was…or not. He couldn’t remember. Christian Nightwish sighed and got up to move.

“Hold it, kid.” A sharp voice rang out from nowhere. Lazily, Christian tilted his head up-ahh. An Akuma had caught up with him. Was that good or bad?

“Don’t run…its tiring to chase after my prey for so long.” Drawled a man in his early 30s, clad in an awfully cliché black forbidding robe. “ Still… You’re still a kid, but I won’t go easy on ya. They’ve told me- you’re a monster on the loose.”

The word ‘monster’ triggered something in his mind. A slow smile formed on the Noah’s face; it looks like he was capable of emotion after all. “Monster? Nay…” Christian said, a strange feeling beating in his heart. “I am half a dog, half a human, half a monster. I am more than one.” Malice must have dripped into his voice as Christian saw a glimpse of emotion pass on the Akuma’s face.

The strange shadows swirled around his hands again. Chris instinctively reached out, and his hand disappeared in a widening crack of another dimension. He drew it out, along with the weapon he was used to-Uprising.

Leaping up in a move no ordinary human could possibly imitate, Christian smashed his blade down from above his adversary. The blow was well-blocked; iron gauntlets protected the man’s arms. Quicker than a snake, he transformed into his true form, a vaguely humanoid, skinny metalloid with no face and blades on its knees, arms and fingers. The Level two lashed out, the blow connecting with Christian’s torso. 2 more followed, catching his temple and his lower jaw.

Instead of drawing away, Christian dropped into his enemy’s area and lashed out with a leg, sweeping the opponents’ feet of the ground. The demon managed to support himself and pushed his body off the ground with his hands, backflipping to a nearby rooftop and landing rather clumsily. Not to let go of a chance, Christian pressed forward and a blade of shadow materialized in the air. With a quick action, the blade embedded itself into his neck and blood spurted out, foaming and bright crimson, before exploding in a dark flash.

Another one down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:06 am

Splendid! I'd give you a 37/100.

Tyki Mikk is the best character ever.
I'll be his #1 fan forever!

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2   Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Have you ever seen someone lying there, drowning in a pool of their own blood? If the pool was expanding, and the liquid warm, have hope. The heart is still pumping- that’s why he still bleeds. But not too much hope- blood loss kills.

If the blood has blackened and chilled over, leave it. Guy’s dead. Just leave it, and try not to imagine what happened to it, nor associate that lifeless corpse with you. It’s almost a polite thing.

Almost.

Christian Nightwish wandered over the large, endless ruins of a once-great city. He had heard of America, a world of comfort, gold, dreams-but that was just it- everything was just a dream. Dreams rarely coincide with reality.

The Earl had gone down hard on this place. His army had been massive, vicious, cold and most of all cunning. They hit strategically, taking out the government, and then sat back to watch it fall into chaos. A little push here and there to keep things lively. Enough Akuma for the Vatican to give up on any hope of saving the Big Apple.

Now Akuma still patrolled these ruined lands, but now the real terror came not from the demons-they were from humans.

One straggled, beaten guy appeared from under a huge slab of concrete, his eyes mad, his thoughts ravenous. What few teeth left in his mouth were broken and jagged. He started towards Christian, his movements edgy, unstable; a sharp piece of rock in his hand.

Before he could lay the rock to Chris, the Noah flared and his hands closed in on the wretched guy’s throat. There was little resistance-he struggled limply for a few seconds before he just hung there, waiting for death to take him.

Flinging the lifeless man away, Chris growled to see more eyes, beady, angry-insane- appear from the darkness. More people stepped out- broken people who had lost their senses in the invasion, eager for carnage, eager for…more insanity.

Activating his Noah, Chris pulled out his blade Chaos Dream from a ball of swirling energy. He slashed with great efficiency, swinging the dark colorless broadsword with ease, cutting the wretches down one after another as they lunged at him, as if they were eager to meet their death.

Maybe they were better of dead, anyway.

Spilt blood lay at his feet, as he slammed the edge of his blade into the last man’s guts. Looking around, he met the glasses eyes of the slain with equal coldness. There weren’t just men-there were women too, and teenagers not too much different from him.

This was just a taste of the utopia that the Earl would unleash upon earth.

It contradicted with Christian’s ideals- he wanted chaos, mayhem, a world of the fittest, not despair and senseless carnage. Not this. That was just one of the reasons he never agreed with the Earl.

The killing had attracted attention. Looking up, Chris saw a horde of Akuma- maybe a dozen or so- fly towards him, in various shapes and sizes, jaws gnashing, claws ripping, tentacles whipping- just the kind of fun he wanted. Where was the fun in hunting prey, if they didn’t have fangs and talons and the set to bite back?

“Here, you birdbrained freaks. Where’d ja go? You missed the Halloween party!” Chris drawled, his brilliant crimson eyes flashing dangerously. They almost had a power of their own. “C’mon, you assholes. Come to Daddy.” Resting the blade on his shoulders and his right hand planted on his side, Chris regarded the Akumas with a kind of mockery.

With a great cry of battlelust, they attacked with the fury of demons from Hell.

“HAHAHAHA!!!” Christian let go a great slash, incapacitating two of them, and beheaded a third with another swing. “How boring. If you’re going to come at me, do it hard. Don’t even give me a second to breathe…and maybe you might just be able to kill me.” Christian sighed, sitting down on the body of the third Akuma. A flurry of great arrows flew in his direction, and Chris backflipped out of harm’s way. A samurai-like Akuma dashed forward, drawing its own Akuma katana. The two crossed swords in midair and landed crouched on the ground-and a split second later it burst into Akuma smithereens.

“No! Don’t take him head on, you idiots! Formation!” Finally someone with some level of intelligence barked an order, and the AKumas surrounded Christian warily, staying out of range of that dangerously large broadsword crackling with purple energy, Two did not move from their original positon, just hovering idly in mid air. “You fools! What’re you doing? Get mo-“

“Too late…” Chris grinned and muttered, and just a microsecond later the two exploded, leaving no trace of their bodies.

Charging, Chris dodged bullets, arrows, flames and sledgehammers as he danced among the AKumas merrily, slashing here and there, crushing Akumas beneath his feet like insects literally. He switched to <Flame Control> and incinerated a few more, and set one’s tail on fire.

During the array three more Akumas had joined in the fun, two level ones and another level 2. Christian took into account the newcomers while narrowly escaping detah by Akuma rounds. With a blazing flame on one hand, he threw the inferno around, setting alight several AKumas.

“Spark.” “Spark.” “Sparksparksparksparkspark…” He muttered, snapping his fingers in tune as an explosion of sparks hit the AKumas from a distance away. Christian chiselled away at them, knocking them down till the herd thinned to three, four left.

Two scarpered, but Chris would make do with the two at hand. With a great effort, he fired a row of flames into the gaping jaws of one doglike Akuma, which let out an inhumane shriek as it glowed red from the inferno within it. Switching to <Aqua Control>, Christian sent a torrent of water to knock away a barrage of headless dolls from a creature that looked like it had stepped out from a horror movie, and swept it into a trough with the current. Using <Wind Control> now, Christian whispered “Ghostly Wind Tornado” and the Dog AKuma behind him let out a last whine before exploding from within as blades of air cut through metal only to find flames under the AKuma. The resulting explosion rocked the building as oxygen was introduced to super-heat.

“..Damn.” Christian muttered an oath as the last Akuma gave him the slip too. Sighing, he turned his back and walked on through the ruined lands. There would be others, soon enough…in this city of rubble where the sun never shines…

In a distance, a lone wolf howled to the dark, dark sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2   Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 am

Wow. I don't know what to say? I say 43.

Tyki Mikk is the best character ever.
I'll be his #1 fan forever!

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2   

Back to top Go down

The chase of the Akuma-Tyki's system no.2
Page 1 of 1