D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wolf's Howl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:35 pm

"You um...U-Uh...um...perhaps it's....well....uh.. what?"Sofie asked as she walked over, all ready to go. The large bell was again tied up to the end of her long hair. She was now wearing a female priest kind of uniform. Red Samurai syle pants and white top clothing. The upped part was open, not shoing too much but keeping her cool as she hated too much heat.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 pm

"I-It's nothing....let's go..." Traxius almost sounded as though he were trying to avoid the subject. But Krory followed him as they made their way through a path that was planned out so they wouldn't be discovered.

Arystar constantly looked over at Trax for an answer but never got one. "Seriously, now you have me curious...""Does it really matter what form I'm in anyways?" Traxius moved a bit faster past Krory. It was obvious the nagging was starting to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Sofie was also curious, but kept silent for now. As Trax got close enough, she petted his head. "Calm down boy. It's you acting weird obviously so Kurorey-san might just be a bit worried." She said and grinned slightly. This was what people called being mean in a sneaky way. She looked around curiously since even though this road was close to the village, she had never been on it.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:23 am

Traxius's ear flicked and his eye twitch...Did she just PAT me like a dog? He grimaced and muttered to himself till they reached the station, course that's when Krory decided to take a guess.

"Say would the reason happen to be that...." Traxius blinked and looked over at Krory. "Trax-san likes Sophie-san and is staying in his normal form to impress her in some way?"

Traxius's face lit up like a roman candle on the 4th of July, "N-No! N-Nothing like that....Let's get on the train before it leaves..." It was obvious Arystar had hit something as he watched Trax scurry into the train without them.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:13 am

Sofie blinked and looked after Trax. "Kurorey-san? What got into him?" She asked, scratching her head. Of course, she was completely oblivious of all that had happened, because no one had had a crush on her before, or another way around. Or if they did, they kept it hidden due her overprotective father.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 am

Aryster almost smiled, the one time he had an only slightly different mood was when he got to bug his partner Trax, and it really made up for what Traxius did in his Chibi form. "Oh don't worry about it Sophie..." Krory picked up his and her bags and entered the train, where he found Trax in their seats all ready to go. "So was I right Traxius-san?" This was an innocent tone from Krory, but to Trax it sounded like he was being taunted.

"N-No! Y-You aren't!!!" The stuttering gave some of the things away. Their room was one of the isolated room seats and Krory and the spot next to him was taken by luggage. Thus leaving one more spot for Sophie. Traxius tried to ignore Krory's curiostiy, almost lighting up again a few times at certain little comments.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

Sofie sighed and sat down. Not that she was interested too much, but it was kinda hard talking with the two while one seemed pissed and another victorious. "So... This place we are going to... The black order? What's it like...?" She asked, actually looking kinda shy asking. She was actually really unsure under that tough shell she kept up.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:13 am

Traxius, glad to have a new topic, turned to her smiling warmly. "It's a nice place, and you'll definatly be accepted by everyone. You'll enjoy yourself!" His tone was convincing and re-assuring. Trax proceeded to mention some funny stories, and Lenalee, Lavi, Allen, "Oh and careful around Kanda...he may LOOK stern and sincere...but he's even scarier than that."

"Trax-san!"

"It's true...or did you forget the way he scoffed while you tried eating food similar to his once..." This earned a grimace from Krory. "Anyways...Oh...there's one guy. Shizu-something-or-other. He's sorta girly with a guy's voice, he'll flirt with just about anyone so don't take it wrong...but he is creeeeepy."

"Traxius-san...he's a nice man at heart, sure he has his moments but he means well." It was obvious Arystar was trying to protect the absent who couldn't defend himself.

"He still wierds me out!!!" Traxius shivered remembering the smile..."Anyways, don't worry yourself Sophie-chan, You'll have fun, I promise...we're all kind of like family." And just to lighten the mood and keep Sophie in good spirits, the two went on to tell her some more funny happenings.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 am

"So Kanda is scary, and Shizu-something is creepy... Seems like you know him better than Trax, Kurorey-san. Actually your defending him... You friends?"Sofie asked. Of course Trax and Sofie were oblivious of SHizutsis true reasons for being creepy. Heck, even Kurorey or Lenalee didn't know everything. "He sounds somewhat mysterioys... I just love mysteries!" Sofie said, looking exited. Uh-oh... Danger for Trax! A rival who didn't even know Sofie existed yet! Sofie seemed interested in him, but it was not sure in what way... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:45 am

Traxius blinked a few times at her reaction....and Krory blinked at Trax's reaction to it. *insert anime depression-trax huddled in corner here*. "U-Uhm....Trax-san? Are you okay?" Arystar eyed the suddenly quiet half-wolf boy in confusion, before looking back at Sophie. "Y-Ya he's a mystery alright...sometimes he confuses me about what gender he even is. He has a taste for treats and anything sweet. He hides something within his eyes, and...well I can't deny it...as Traxius said, has a slightly creepy grin on at all times...fox-like i guess you could say.

While Krory continued conversing with Sophie, Traxius huddled in the corner of his seat. *insert anime-depression-lines* What could she possibly like about that creeper of an....um....'it'....she hasn't even met him yet.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:43 am

Sofie looked at Trax, smiling nervously. As Kurorey spoke, she seemed to get even more interested in him. "Now i'm even more interested! I'm gonna solve this one~!" She said and looked really happy to have a challenge. She looked over at Trax and then stood up, walking to him. "Trax-san? You okay?" She asked and placed her hand on his forehead, looking a bit worried.

(Should i be evil, or not?... YEEEES!)

The door opened and who of all people should be there? Shizutsi! "Well well... I thought there would be some exorcist in the train since my finder said he saw one, but to think it was Kurorey and Trax of all people... Interesting~!" He said and lifted up his top hat as a hello. "Is that...?" Sofie managed to ask, but her hand was pulled to Shizutsi and he, as polite as ever, kissed Sofies hand. "Shizutsi Joker, at your service miss...?" Shizutsi said as he stod upright again. Sofie had a slight blush. "S-sofie..." Sofie said, a bit confused. She sat back down and made some room for Shizytsi too. "Been a while ne, kurorey-chan~?" This habit of calling Kurorey chan had started a while after he had seen Shizutsis true self. "You don't look too well Trax... Ya sick?" Shizutsi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 am

*Insert Giant rock: More Interested, on Trax's head* "Ya...just fine...." His voice was quiet...Traxius never was a fan of Shizu's, his grin scared him half to death and he could never tell what the thing was thinking. That and now Sophie was falling for the joker. "I um....If you need me I'll be on the roof." And with that Traxius opened his window and in a single athletic motion thrust himself out the window and onto the roof of the moving locamotive.

Krory blinked a few times. "I-It's rare to see Traxius depressed or upset in any way..." He looked thoughtfully at the open window which now the sound of wind rushed through. "Wonder what's wrong...." Arystar...not quite understanding but then again, a part of him thought he knew, continued to think over the puzzle that was Trax's actions.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:42 am

Shizutsi watched after him."Well well.. Never thought HE would fall for someone... Now THIS is what i call an interesting game~!" Shizutsi said. Holy.. If HE was this interested in the case, it could only mean he was going to make it hard for Trax. Sofie looked confused. "Men... I'll never understand their mind." She said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:11 am

Traxiust sat at the end of the train, legs dangling as the wind blew past him and through his hair. What could she possibly even see in him, and of course when he meets her he has to make it so....so...! Trax slammed his knuckles into the red steel of the roof frustratedly. "So what if he's mysterious...it isn't even a good mystery...why should he have luck with all the girls...and why do I seem to be reacting this way?" the last question was more or less his realization of his strange actions and behaviour....Maybe Krory was right afterall....

Arystar blinked again, "Pardon me Shizu-san, but I still feel people's emotions and feelings aren't something you should be making a game out of...." His comment was more sincere and true...that and he was trying to stick up for his friend. Krory knew what Shizu meant, he also knew Shizu could go too far....and thus he didn't want him to start in the first place. He didn't know WHAT or HOW Shizu intended to use Trax's feelings as a game...but he knew it wasn't a good one...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:27 am

"I am truly moved by your feelings Kurorey-chan. BUT, i want to see exactly how true can Trax be with himself and his heart~! Plus, this will turn out to be a lot of fun." Shizutsi said. Sofie had gotten up and went to get some water from the buffet cart. Shizutsi seemed really exited. Even more than when he had a mountain of sweets in his room. "My my... Maybe i should go up there..." "Shizutsi mumbled and vefore anyone could stop him, he jumped up to the roof, in front of Trax. "Hellooo~! Seems like you have picked an interest in that fine lady... Just a hint before the game starts. I won't let it be easy on you~!"´Shizutsi purred and looked at Trax, looking very evil. "Make what easy for Trax?" Sofie, who had appeared peeking out of the window to the roof, asked, looking curious. "Oh nothing my dearest Sofie-chan~! I just let Trax know that.." Shizutsi lowered his hat and opened his eyes a bit, looking right at Trax. (You remember the cold eyes thingy so i wont bother writing it again XD) "... The game is on~!""He said, closing his eyes and moving back to his seat in the train. Sofie looked more confused and looked at Trax, as if waiting for some sort of an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 am

Traxius facepalmed, "Him and his contests..." Trax turned to Sophie who appeared to be expecting an answer and shook his head. "Oh don't mind him...he's just being his annoying self..." As if on que, Trax shifted his weight onto his hands and swung over and into the car through the window...clipping Shizu on the way. "Oops, terribly sorry..." there was just a faintest hint of sarcasm in his voice though.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 am

Shizutsi dodged just about enough. "As if it was an accident Trax-kun~!" ´Shizutsi said, keeping the grin. Sofie sat down and yawned, tired obviously. "Hmm.... We should be reaching the next town in about 5 minutes. How about we rest there? Our newest add to the family seems somewhat tired. I really hope it has nothing to do with Trax..." Shizutsi mumbled, knowing that Trax would understand what he meant by that. Of course, Sofie had no clue so she looked confused again.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 am

Traxius raised his head in a wolf-like manner, his hair falling back as his nose caught the air, "As if...Sure i admit I can cause some trouble here and there but i'm not ALWAYS like that..." Traxius looked at Sofie then at Shizu before walking towards the doors between cars... "I'm riding the rest of the way up front..."

Arystar sighed as the half wolf-like boy crossed through the doors and out of sight. "Is it really necassary for you to bother him Shizu? even though you KNOW how much he dislikes it?--" But Krory's question was cut off as the doors splintered and basically exploded into their car...Trax's flying body being the weight that made the impact. Climbing to his feet quickly Krory ran over to Trax who was planted back first INTO the wall. "Traxius-san!!"

Traxius smirked a little bit as blood made itself visible flowing through his hair at an eerie contrast. "Never thought I'd ever get to meet a level 3...kinda strong..."

Arystar blinked a few times, one...Trax was bleeding from the head and was currently a wall decoration. and two...did Trax just say 'Level 3'?!?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:16 pm

Sophie reacted right away. She jumped to the hall and from there out of sight. "Sophie-chan no!" Shizutsi shouted, looking kinda serious. "Looks like this game will turn out to be interesting AND dangerous..." He mumbled, getting up and looking at Trax. "Trax-kun. I promise i wont be mean about it later, save Sophie and get eveyone as far away from here as possible. I'll hold the level 3 back." He said and opened his eyes like a normal person, looking right at Trax. "I'm serious now kid, that was an order, not a suggestion! Inculdes you too Kurorey-san!"´He said and jumped off. Sophie was just beaten back, against the wall a few meters away from Trax and Kurorey. She tried to get up, ears laid back and growling angrily.

"Now now... That isn't too nice, attacking an innocent boy and a lady. I hope that at least level 3 akuma would have SOME manors~!" Shizutsi purred, grinning and holding his top hat, thought clear angery echoed from his usually very calm and purring voice. Even though he often teased Trax, he couldn't deny the guy was a good guy after all, and a pretty good friend of his, even if the feeling was not exactly both sided.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Traxius grimaced as Krory helped pull him from the wall...hobbling a bit Trax lifted up Sophie and put one of her arms around his neck to support her. "Crow-san, Get the rest of the passengers...I'll head off now." It was more of an obvious statement, Trax was barely able to help Sophie. He leapt off the back of the train and using some of his innocence landed firmly and steadily...as Traxius moved himself and Sophie off the tracks he looked at her. "You alright Sophie-chan?" But his vision was blackening at the sides...he'd lose conciousness soon probably.

Arystar did manage to evacuate most of the passengers quickly, and once it was safe enough, took his place beside Shizu, "I'm not about to let you die on the Order." He smirked slightly, as his vampire teeth came to life.

The level three was a slender freakish half wrapped half rotted thing that looked like a zombie and mummie mixed together, with a sickening grin of it's own, "Welllll....Exorcists, wonder if they taste good...."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:47 pm

Sophie whimpered a bit. "I'm sorry.. i acted like an idiot. Trax? Trax!" Sophie shouted as Trax finally passed out. After a while of just sitting there, she dragged him to safety, petting his head and keeping a lookout. "Trax... He helped me but ended up passing out himself as a result... I'm sorry." She thought, lifting him up a bit, hugging him from behind to be able to hold onto him and jump away if anything bad was to happen again. Sophie blushed a bit whn she noticed that their position was rather... Embarrassing. She shook her head. No! Now was not the time to be thinking of what was embarrassing and what was not!

Meanwhile, Shizutsi had turned to look at Kurorey. "Kurorey... Hah, looks like i wont be ble to talk you out of this, seeing how you already thrist for this akumas blood." He said, seeing that kurorey was getting exited. "Fine then, look out for my back and i'll do the same to you. This will not be easy even for the two of us." He said and turned to face the akuma. "Lets find out shall we, you ugly rat." He said and his grin grew, him grabbing his walking stick like a sword.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:07 pm

The ugly zombie/mummy akuma turned slowly, his overly long arms hanging at his sides and sharp but disfigured teeth formed a disgusting grin. "Oh, we shall definatly see..." With a step it dashed forward in an eerie mostly leaned over run...but from his feet appeared to be some sort of sand/dust. "Tell me, How do you plan to take on a level 3?!" A maniacle laugh emanated from the thing.

"Skillfully...now how about I discover the taste of a Level 3's blood!" Krory grinned and dashed forward but before he could latch on, a barrage of the sand launched up at him and blinded him...and one of the wrapping bandages reached out and closed around him.

"Foolish Exorcist..."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:57 am

"Same to you, baka-akuma." Shizutsis voice was heard from the akumas back. He jumped off and at that moment, several cuts appeared on the akuams body, all very deep and long. Shizutsi grabbed Kurorey and cut him free. A few sweatdrop had eappeared on the side of Shizutsi face. "You dropped your guard. Sorry about that Kurorey... Moving that fast makes me a bit tired... but i can still go on." He said, looking at Kyrorey and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 am

The akuma stumbled and groaned as the cuts appeared." Too..fast...DIE EXORCIST!!!" But the slow movements and very poor attacks of the Akuma left it wide open for Krory to go for round two...and this time Arystar sunk his fangs into the back of the demon's neck and proceeded to drink. "GET OFF ME! You disgusting blood sucker!!"

Traxius had indeed lost conciousness, after a while though he rcovered and his head lifted...though he couldn't move...so much pain from the sudden ambush attack. "S-Sophie-chan? Are you safe?" This was more or less his waking up question...then he saw her arms around him and realized she had been holding him. He blushed faintly at this but smiled a bit, "Well...At least your alright that I can tell..." Trax wasn't however...his head was a bright red mixed in with his nearly pure white hair...he'd hit his head hard.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 am

[Color=white]"Now Kurorey, dodge!" Shizutsi shouted. As Kurorey of course, jumped off, Shizutsis sword pierced the akumas head. "Peace to your soul." Shizutsi said and pulled his sword back, cutting the demons head clean off. After the demon blew up, Shizutsi fell on the ground, panting heavily. His sword had taken some damage too. "Go on Pillow... Sleep..." Shizutsi muttered. His sword lost it's glow, as if it was sleeping. He slowly put it back to it's sheath and grinned a bit, panting still. "I'm sorry Kurorey-chan~! I can't move for a while. It was best that i lose my ability to move than you, since your actually physically stronger than me... I couln't carry you." He said and laughed a bit. He looked really just worn out. Maybe such great speed did have a great prize too.

"Please don't try to move. Those two will be back soon, i don't hear the battle sounds anymore.." Sophie said, he hold on Trax tightening a bit. "I-i'm sorry! Am i hurting you?" She asked, letting her hold loosen again, scared that she had hurt Trax, who wasn't exactly in his top condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Howl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Asia :: China-
Jump to: