D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wolf's Howl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
A Wolf's Howl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Wolf's Howl Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:45 am

Krory and Traxius had recently been sent out by the Black Order to investigate a possible Innocence detection. It was in a more subtle town, the village was reported to be a nice friendly place who did quite well for itself.

Krory blinked at the little wolf boy perched on his shoulders. "Say Trax, do you always stay in that form?"

Trax just looked at him curiously, "Um...sometimes...Nyuu~" He cocked his head to the side and one ear twitched, "Why do you ask Crow~san?"

Krory shook his head, "Nevermind...look there's the town, maybe we can find some food!"

"Food? Food means Steak!! Chuu~!" Traxius clapped his hands and nearly fell off of Krory's shoulder...he had the innocence enough to melt anyones heart, in chibi form.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:49 am

The townspeople looked at the two kinda strange, but no one said anything kept at thier work and chores. The town was beautiful and seemed to be very wealthy. There were many restaurants and one really glamorus inn. Then, something even more beautiful hit the two's eyes. There was a woman with really long white hair, tied up in the end and a huge bell hanging from it. She had a hat that covered even the whole back of her head an a beautiful kimono. With her were obviously the mayor and his wife. The sun his her white hair, making it shine.

The mayor walked over to the two. "Travelers right? We don't get those just every day... Since it's so special, you two are allowed as special guests." The mayor said and laughed, his big belly moving with his laughter. He looked like the gentle father creature everyone wanted to have. The wife on the other hand looked pretty formal and strickt. The girl, their daughter, looked very gentle and fragile, as if she would break if someone touched her. She didn't look at the two in the eyes, but politely on the ground.

"But first... May i ask whats this?" The mayor asked and poited at Trax. Of cou was curious. you didn't see a real life chibi just every day. The mayor also smed a bit suspicious. "I think hes cute, father..." The girls voice was music to the ears. So sft anf gentle as well.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:58 am

Krory bowed politely and forgot Trax was on his shoulder...thus causing Trax to basically faceplant into the ground in front of the young girl. "Oops."

"Crow~san!" Trax pulled his face from the ground and rubbed his nose and smiled up at the three greeters, his smile was so warm, cute, and cuddly, You could almost mistake him for a plushie if he didn't talk or move. "Hawwo! Chuu~" Trax's eyes shone up reflecting the sun giving him a cuter glow that would melt anyones heart.

Krory looked up at the three, "Hello, we appreciate the warm welcome...we're just visiting for now, we're currently on buisness too. I'm Arystar Krory, the third." He bowed again gently before looking up...and smiling WITHOUT showing his teeth.

Trax stood and leapt back onto his shoulder and facing them again smiled as his tail wagged and ears wiggled. "I'm Traxius Sapphire...Nyaa~"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:02 pm

The mayor calmed down a bit and smiled. "Well, our daughter can show you around. We have some business to atemp to." He said and left, leaving the girl with them. "My name is Sofie Silver... Pleased to meet you." Sofie said and bowed. As she stood upright again, she smiled a bit and reached over, petting Trax. "You have a cute friend Kurorey-san. I envy you." She said and started showing the two around.

As it got dark, Sofie asked the two wait next to a fountain while she would attend some business in the flowershop near it. For a few hours, the twou couldn't hear anything from her, and the people cleared out from the streets, due the day turning to night. Then... That howl. it sent shivers down ones spine. Something jumped in front of Ariastar and Trax. It was Sofie, but she had wolf tail and ears, long sharp fingernails and sharp canine teeth.

"This is where you DIE!!!" She screamed, jumping at the two. Those claws would be dangerous if they hit.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:09 pm

"Tch! Sofie-san?!" Krory leapt out of the way as Trax darted the opposite direction. "What's wrong?!" Something wasn't right, she'd changed appearance, and for some reason was attempting to kill them.

Traxius grimaced, "Sofie~chan?! What are you doing?!" His voice was as serious as a chibi's voice could sound. Tch! If this keeps up i'll have to change out...what's with her...I can tell it's sofie via her face, hair, and clothing...but..she has a tail, and ears...similar to mine...

Krory continued to evade the woman, "Why are you attacking us?!"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Sofie stood up, as she had been on four legs before, but even then her standing was beastly. She pointed at the two. "Shut yer trap and die you demons!" She shouted and jumpedt them again. Then she stopped and sniffed the air. She turned around and saw an akuma targeting a small child. Before Kurorey or Trax could move, the akuma was hit with one slash of Sofies claws. "Run little one... There is no promising what will happen." She said and the kis and ran at Kurorey and Trax, letting out an howl like roar and aiming a slash of the claws and Kuroreys thoat. She knew how to aim at vital points at least.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Traxius jumped in her way, deflecting her strike, "Krory...looks like I'll have to take over..." Traxius stood infront of her now, a full 18 year old figure, the moonlight reflecting off of his lime green eyes and white hair, tail, and ears...a radiant sight if there ever was one.

Krory leapt out of the way making sure to stay behind... "Don't hurt her..."

"Don't worry, I could never do such a thing to such a lady...didn't you hear her? She's mistaken us for demons..." He turned to face her again...the reflecion of the moon in his eyes, his smile calm, cool, attracting..."Sofie-chan, please listen to me...A fight isn't what I seek...we're on your side." Trax calmly walked towards her figure, non-threateningly...the stars twinkling off of his eyes, his hair seeming to glow in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:58 am

Sofie walked over to Trax, as if trusting him. As she got close, she punched him in the stomach. "If i trusted everyone that easy, i'd be dead." She said and jumped away. Even though she said that, she seemed to start wondering if the two were really akuma or not. SHe took a few steps back and then sniffed the air again, this time too late. An level two akuma hit her on the back, making her let out a scream.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:44 am

Traxius grimaced a bit, doubled over from the impact. Tch! damn she has a punch and a half... when he heard the scream he wwas instantly dashing at a mind dizzying speed. One minute he was doubled over, the next...his large wolf-like k-9's were crushing the Akuma's throat.

Krory rushed over and pulled Sofie away from the Akuma, while Trax hung at it's throat. "Sofie-san, are you alright?"

Traxius dug his claws into the akuma's side attempting to de-limb and tear out it's throat, but what Trax got next wasn't victory...but rather a large impact on his chest equal to a mortar shot...this sent him flying and sliding along the pavement about two meters in front of Krory and Sofie.

"Trax-san!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 am

Sofie coughed a bit and jumped from Kurorey, grabbing the level two throat. "Good night." She said and pulled her hand back fast. Her claws cut the demons head off and killed it, making it explode and Sofie fly on Trax(Lets just say he was just sitting up, makes it more comical XD). Sofie panted, unable to move due the powerful explosion. "Sorry... For thinking you two are akuma... Who are... You exactly...?" She managed to ask, still not moving.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Traxius had just sat up when the explosion went off...and knocked over as Sofie collided with him...now he lay with swirling eyes groaning. "Ow..." When he recovered from the shock and impact he looked at Sofie...who was more or less on top of him. "U-Um..."

Arystar walked over, "Your quite strong Sofie...We're exorcists...sent by the Black Order to find the innocence rumoured to be in this area. Though I think the innocence might have found you Ms. Sofie..."

Trax's ears flicked around a bit, the stars reflecting in his eyes as he looked at Sophie, "Are you alright?" Concern and polite intentions were sounding from his voice. "I--Tch!" His sentence was cut off as his gut and chest inflicted pain at the same moment.

"Um Traxius-san, are YOU alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Sofie was finally able to move and she sat up. "Jack, Theo! Come and help a bit, we're going to my fathers house!" She shouted and a few guys, about the age of 14 or so, ran to them. "You shouldn't walk mister. We'll carry you." The other boy with glasses said after taking a look at the damage on Trax. "Traxius-san, trust him. He's reading to become a doctor, and knows wounds the akuma make.. He has helped me a lot." Sofie said and stood up, shaking a lot. "Sofie...! You can't walk like that! What if you have inner damage?" The boy with glasses asked. "I-i'm fine..." Sofie said, trying to sound brave as the boys helped Trax to walk. Liar. Her legs just barely kept her up, shaking strongly.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Traxius took a couple deep breaths and smirked. "Eh? shouldn't move? But it was just a scratch..." Sure enough Trax managed to isolate himself so he stood on his own legs. "It'll probably hurt I'll admit, but hey, I've had worse." His older teen form turned towards Sofie, a simple, gentle smile on his lips. He walked over and looped one of her arms over his shoulder, "You on the other hand are lying through your teeth." He sighed and gave her a warm smile...despite the fact that his face was rather close to hers. Then again his eyes were closed so he didn't notice.

Krory blinked and nodded. "Yeah, we appreciate your offer of help, but Trax is tough, besides...I doubt he'd forgive himself if he didn't help Sofie-san there...Could you lead the way though?" Arystar made his way over to Sofie's other side...but didn't help support her, rather stood at an angle to help if either of them stumbled acting as back up for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:00 pm

The two nodded and started walking, leading the way. As expected, Sofie could barely move. The blow had hit her side, so damage was most likely either bad, or deadly. Either way, Sofie stayed tough and didn't let out any sounds, even when just a bit of blood came to her mouth. The teens looked worried. Obviously Sofie was liked by everyone in the town, because people peeking from the windows looked worried as well.

As they finally got to the mansion, Sofie was taken to a different room and her father sat on a chair while the boy with glasses treated Trax's wound. "My deepest apologizes... I thought you were either akuma or some people working for them so i sent my daughter at you, and now she's in that condition. If she dies i-I'm not about to die father." Sofie cut her father off. She was dressed rather... More freely now. She had a pretty thin top and shorts. The top showed her stomach, though gauze covered it completely. "S-Sofie! Shouldn't you rest?" Her father asked, but she just smiled. "To borrow Traxius-sans words, i've seen worse." She said and sat down, not caring even though the two teens blushed, looking at her. "How many times must i ask you to wear a bit more clothing?" Her father asked, looking slightly angry. "If it was up to me, there would be no clothing at all now would there?" Sofie asked and giggled as her father looked extremely pissed. "Sofie! Saying such shameless things in front of our guests...!" He almost shouted. "... That you sent me out to kill. I bet they have seen worse than me." Sofie said and closed her eyes, smiling gently. Her tail moved lazily from a side to another and her ears twitched every now and then. True she was able to move, but she was abviously careful to not to overdo it.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Traxius's shirt had been removed so that the boy could further inspect the possible injuries, and thus he sat in nothing more than his pants leaving his complete upper torso exposed, He was now in his 18 year old appearance, which earned a couple of minutes for the father to comprehend at first.

Krory sat across from the father with a tea cup. "It's alright sir, we understand."

"We do we do." Traxius looked over to see Sophie and sighed...her father had a point...that could be a bit distracting. So Trax picked up his coat and threw it to her. "Here, use this..." Trax was no pervert...and infact wasn't a big fan of them, he was actually quite innocent and polite about such things.

Krory smirked, "See, Trax isn't one to worry about, and neither am I..." Arystar sipped some more of his tea with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Sofie shook her head. "Father, you know i don't like hot places. Actually i just love cold places. This room is hot to me..." She mumbled. "Kurorey-san, Traxius-san. If you wish to speak to me, come to my room: And be prepared, it might be a bit cold for you there." Sofie said and stood up, walking to her room. "Sorry.. She has been like that since the day she got that power... She's like a mountain wolf." Sofies father said and sighed. "Well, we can't blame her for how she feels now can we." He said and smiled. The boy with glasses finished and pushed up his glasses. "Trax-san, do me a favor. When you go to her, check if she has fever. The inner damage wasn't bad, but she might catch a cold more easily now that she is in a weaker state." He said and left with his friend. It was all pretty true. Loss of blood meant that her body was weak against viruses.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Trax nodded, it was obvious she'd left his coat behind and thus walked over and picked it up again. "Alright..." He slid the coat over his shoulders but left the front open, leaving his gauzed up chest and bare abdomen in plain view. "I'll be right back sir...Enjoy your tea Krory-san...and please discuss the matter."

Arystar nodded and took another sip of his tea, and looking up at the man across from him. "It's about your daughter..."

Traxius found Sofie's room eventually, and opening the door was surprised by a slightly chilling air. "Hmm...seems someone likes the air conditioning." Traxius knocked on the door as he entered, "Hello? Sofie-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:28 pm

"Come on in." Sofie said. As Trax walked in, he could feel it was actually pretty cold in the room. Yet Sofie had a long sleeved shirt on, white and pretty thin. Something one would wear at summer. Also she had a long skirt. She was sitting in front of a table and drinking tea. One could see the steam rising from it in this room. "You probably don't like too much of this cold... Tea?" Sofie asked, smiling gently at Trax. She looked like the kind of person that couldn't hurt a fly. Oh how the looks could fool.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Traxius nodded and sat across from her, "Actually it's kind of refreshing..." He leaned back in the chair closing his eyes and the small cool breeze lightly shifting his hair...his coat falling back a bit. *insert flower petal border around him here Razz* He sighed comfortably. His innocence was part wolf, but it was wolf in general...or rather...a combined species and thus the cold was comforting to him.

Krory sipped his tea again. "Sir...Your Daughter has the innocence we've been looking for..." Arystar proceeded to explain to the father about exorcists, innocence, and akuma, and how her skills could be put to use helping at the black order with others like her to fight off akuma in other places on the earth.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 am

Sofie smiled and placed some tea in front of Trax. "Thank you for your understanding today.. I could not forgive someone so easily for thinking i'm an akuma." She said and looked sorry about what happened.

"Y-you mean i should let my daughter go out to the world and risk her life like that?!" Sofies father almost shouted again, a short tempered man as he was. Of course Sofie could hear hiom, loud and clear, but she wanted to hear what Kurorey would say before stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 am

"Sir, please listen...yes we understand that risk, and you don't think that anyone else in our Orginization doesn't risk that aswell?..." Krory sighed and set down his tea. "A couple things sir...one, we would protect your daughter to the best of our abilities...and I'm sure that goes double with Trax. second, Let me explain something else to you." He proceeded with explaining the Earl, Noah, and families that were torn apart because of it. Trying to show the man that his daughter wasn't the only important being on the earth.

Traxius took the cup of tea and sipped a bit of it gently. "Thank you very much." He smiled at her, a charming kind smile. "And I understand, considering what i've been able to process info wise...seems you haven't had much contact outside the village besides akuma...and then two complete strangers walk into town. I think I get why..." He leaned forward towards her, smiling. "So don't worry about it, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 am

"Hehe, yeah, i'm just protecting my territory." Sofie said and giggled, then getting up. "Anyway... i think that Kurorey needs some help. my dad can be as stubborn as a mule sometimes." She said and walked out of the room.

"I won't allow it! I can't just let her be risked like th-shut up." Sofie cut her father off again. "I believe shouting at Kurorey-san wont do any good. Why don't you try shouting at me? After all..." Sofie said and opened her closed eyes, looking dead-serious.

"I have decided to become an exorcist." She said. Her father fainted and she looked at him, letting out a heavy sigh. "Please forgive him Kurorey-san.. He's used to me being in the village and nowhere else... The truth is my knowledge of the outside world is so narrow that you might as well say i've been trapped in this mansion my whole life." She said, looking at Kurorey a bit sad.

The maids got to the scene and carried her father away to rest. "I'm the reason the akuma keep coming right? The best way i can protect the village now is to disappear... If i tell people i'm about to leave, they wont let me. Thats how human nature is... They always want some stronger person to protect them, and when that person can't.. That person is no longer of use to them, forgotten completely..." Sofie mumbled the last few words. it looked like she had been thinking about this a lot. Of course, what else could she do in the mansion than think, alone in the silense while her father and mother were busy living?It must have been extra painful for her because wolfs nature was not to stay in one place forever.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:51 am

Krory nodded, "I understand Sophie-san, but perhaps leaving a letter for your mother and father before we make leave tonight...that is unless you'd like to leave tomorrow evening instead so you can plan when we leave."

Traxius was standing in the doorway sipping his tea. "Ah...they don't make tea this good anymore." He looked up at Sophie. "So, you're joining us? I'm glad to hear it." Krory looked over at the young man...wondering why he'd stayed in this form for so long...normally he switched back to a kid after a battle to recover faster and to maintain energy without waste.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:30 pm

"T-there aren't many of our kind right? it's the least i can do." She said and looked away. She wrote something on a paper and packed some clothes and a few of her important things. "My mother and fathe are the same as the people in the village. If i don't leave right away, they will do all in their power to stop me. I'm sorry but i must ask you two to leave with me tonight as well..." Sofie said and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Traxius nodded and bowed in return, "As you wish, just let us know when your ready to go." His smile gave off a warm inviting aura. His politeness was exceptional....

Arystar noted these things...and as they were about to leave, his curiosity took over. "Trax-san."

"Yes Crow?"

"May I ask...why you're remaining in your older form? because normally you don't spend much time in your older, current form unless your in a big fight. Other than that you mostly stay as a small child." His question was innocent enough, and it was obvious curiosity.

"I...Um...U-Uh..." Traxius scratched behind his head trying to think of a good excuse...and really not coming up with one. "I um...perhaps it's....well....uh..." It was obvious that this would just turn into a big loop of 'uh's and 'um's and thus Krory gave up on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wolf's Howl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl   A Wolf's Howl Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Howl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Asia :: China-
Jump to: