D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Empty
PostSubject: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:40 am

Okay, I've noticed that there's a lot of hate and all that in the site.. A lot of confusion and such. So, seeing things in a new light, i decided to come back as an active admin again~!

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Coookie

I want to save the site somehow, and it doesn't work if the only active admin is being hated mostly. I'm not looking down on you Tikkie, just telling what i see.

Now, my friends, post your unsolved problems here and PLEASE, make it as short as possible. I only need the most important details about things. Like if you feel mistreated or looked down on. Still, state out important facts, and right now your status here doesn't mean crap. You are treated just like everyone else.

And also, the one rule i this topic is that you are not allowed to talk to each other. You can only post to me. i can't stop you from reading the others stuff, but if it bothers you, talk to me, not each other. I don't want any more trouble on this site!

By the way, i was really moved when i saw that some people really missed me on this site, one of the reasons i decided to come back and fix things... So I'm back, and i have a bag of cookies~! :3 Though ed seems to be fond of it.

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Cookies
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 am

*knocks on the door and enters the room of confession*

*hushed voice*

Sister, I have a confession to make...

I wan Cookie.

*grabs some cookies*

Okay. First, thank you for helping us out and becoming active again. The others have a
high regard of you, and I must say so do I.

Next, I'm sry things turned out this way. But whats love without some hate? Razz

Third,I'd like become a Mod, though I'm relatively new. I wanna help others more.

and lastly....*falls asleep* Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:20 am

I'll confess I'm a useless admin that should be trashed away.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:49 pm

>>;;

I don't hate Tyki or anyone else here. I really don't. I just think he needs to mellow down a bit with his powers a bit.

I had a whole paragraph going, but decided to just keep it short. xD

Also, cookies~! *nom nom nom* ^-^
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:55 pm

same, tyki's okay as an admin but he was using his authority a bit too much.
we had a disagreement yesterday but we made up, so I'll help the forum again.
*looks carefully at cookies*
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:18 am

Untained666

Okay, first, thanks, I'm glad to be back ^^ My cookies! Oh well... Anyway, your right, but the hate was starting to take over the site, so now I'm putting an end to it. And well talk about you becoming a mod via pm. Just send me all the reasons you think you should be one. ALL you can think of. Here's your cookie~!

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! TheCocoaCookieLogo

Tyki-pon

See? No one HATES you, everyone just thinks you over use your power as an admin. You gotta admit, mostly it's just about approving, at least for me, but your creative and you have so many ideas so often. I like that, since i myself don't know a thing about abilities or weapons, as i don't like fighting too much. Your a very good admin, just loosen up a bit. If a person makes a mistake, or does something against the rules, you gotta sort it out with them, and if they do it again, do as an admin would ^^ That's a pretty simple way to say it.. >.> Anyway, your doing great job, just relax a bit more. *Pets* Have a cookie Tikkie~!

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Happy-2

Tag

I'm glad to hear that ^^ I wouldn't tolerate people who hate someone with no specific reason and wouldn't even agree to sort it out. You might have to fight your cookie! O.O

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Cookie

jansonlyw

Good thing you were able to do that without me stepping in between ^^ *Pets* Take a cookie~! Like i said earlier, Tikkie is a wonderful admin since the guy is full of ideas, but needs to ease up on the use of power a bit. That's also another reason I'm back now...

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Cookie
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm

*Gets beaten up by cookie* x.o;;
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 pm

*Keeps cookie in a safe*
Thank You! nya~!
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:57 am

I haven't posted cause i tought i'd wait for Untained and Tikkie but... oh well. Please, if your nerves just can take it, check out my topic in the lounge! Tikkie finally lost it!!!
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am

Exams. Mugging. Argh.

Please wait at the counter, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!   Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Complains and other things bothering you! Check it out, important for the site!
Page 1 of 1