D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character! ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azaoldyeck

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
My character! ^_^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My character! ^_^ Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-03-14

My character! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: My character! ^_^   My character! ^_^ EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Name
Azri Zaoldyeck

Race
Human

Eyes
glowing red

Hair
silvered-white

Personality
Eager to kill akumas/get into the battlefield, cruel/sadist, hates people who's late, always stare out of space, emotionless but deep down she'll do anything for her precious friends, unfriendly with other people whom she doesn't know, dislikes meeting with people whom she doesn't really know

Birthplace
Japan

History

AZaoldyeck was born in Japan in a clan who is an expert in archery. The clan then moved to Canada for unknown reason. A.Z is forced to learn archery and she mastered it excellently. She's always a recluse.

1 day she was wandering in a town, she saw an akuma but she didn't know what it was, since the akuma seems ugly to her... she arched the akuma and the akuma exploded. Not realizing General Tiedoll's watching, she continued roaming around . Tiedoll approached her and told her all about Akuma, the bow that might be an innocence that looks like it's compatible with her, and etc. He offered her 2 become an exorcist. Emotionless and not really paying attention to Tiedoll's mega long explanation, she said she'll think about it.

A.Z came home and stare out of space, thinking of Tiedoll's offer... That night, she met Tiedoll and accept the offer because of some politic issues in her clan which she loathes so much.

this is the starting point of her career as an exorcist.

Physical description
optimum body for her weight and age, has long fringes at the side, with short hair.

her precious bow, gives people an apple, something small that moves

Dislikes
someone loud and annoying

Weapon/Innocence
A hand-made, designated bow.
The arrow will appear itself when needed so the user won't need a lot of things to carry.

Group
Exorcist

Rank
umm... I dunno... o.O I'm not clear with this
Back to top Go down

My character! ^_^
Page 1 of 1