D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character !! ~ <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
punkfishy257

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
My Character !! ~ <3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Character !! ~ <3 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
My Character !! ~ <3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Character !! ~ <3 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-03-02

My Character !! ~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: My Character !! ~ <3   My Character !! ~ <3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:04 pm

yay! New character appearing!!
I'm just taking this from the DGM Anime Message Board (I have one there too, but nobody is ever on T___T)

Name: Kaname Velachevsky

Group: Exorcisty

Rank (I think...I dunno, it was said to do this O_o): Advanced Exorcist

Family: Her parents abandoned her, so she was taken care of by her transgender stepfather (who was an assassin also...

Crushes: KANDA YUU!!!! <3

Innocence: Equipment; Geisha's Tessen

Personality: You can't find her (even if you try your frreaking best) that easily, since she can hide her presence very well. If you do see her, she is usually on a mission or just doing stuff. She knows almost everyone in the black order, even if the other person doesn't know her. Kaname is nice and shy when you first meet her. In general, she is very lazy and gets her job done quickly. She is protective of her friends. Kaname is good at acrobatics and also sly and clever.

Dislikes: doing everybody's work, losing to an akuma (if that's ever going to happen...)

History: She was born in a very poor Japanese town village. Kaname was abandoned by her real parents and she was raised by her transgender stepfather who worked as a geisha-dressed assassin. The townspeople found this out and tried to kill them. That didn't work obviously. But, he was captured by some Black Order scientist and these people try to put innocence inside of him(Long before it was forbidden). He was a togaochi. So they had nothing to do with Kaname and tested her to see if she was compatible. She was amazingly and now she is an exorcist.

Height & Weight: 169 cm, 48kg

Looks/Picture: shoulder length black hair (layers) usually down, and freakishly long side bangs, electric blue eyes, skinny(or fit) In general, she wears a trench coat and in the inside wears a t-shirt and black pants. Wears boots like everybody else (not like Lenalee). In her exorcist thing she wears a over sized coat, and that's basically it since you wear your normal clothes under your exorcist coat...
Back to top Go down

My Character !! ~ <3
Page 1 of 1