D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cross marian test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
cross marian test Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100cross marian test Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:20 pm

General Cross Marian had arrived in scotland via by train, he had Timcanpy located on the upper right part of his hat. "Well then Timcanpy it seems that we've arrived in scotland." After wondering around for a while a quite filthy man walked upto him and tried to speak to him. Marian looked at him coldly and spoke. "Why does such filth as you seem to try and speak to me? I do not like filth if you wish to talk to me then i suggest you become a more bariable sight and clean your self up." Marian walked away from the man, who was now staring at him shocked by Marian's words. Marian then found a hotel for him to stay at, which wasn't that filthy but was the cleanest one in the area. "hmm, I guess this will have to sufice for a home for now." Marian checked into the hotel and gave a very warm hello to the women at the check in. ""Why does one with such beauty as you work in an almost completely filthy place like this?" The woman blushed a bit by Marian's words. He then left her and went off to his room where his put his things down. With a sigh he spoke and said "Why is this place filled with such filth, with the exception of the beautiful woman at the check in." Marian walked out of the room and headed for the nearest bar. when he entered he saw one side had some completely filthy people and the other side had some decently clean people. "Well at least some of the people who are here have somewhat clean." Marian sat down and ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 pm

"What did you say you bastard?!" Some big guy shouted at someone, getting up and holding up his fists. "Are you deaf, or braindead? I said you lost the game and now you owe me, since you don't have anything to pay with~!" A purring voice, which sounded rather amused, said. "Why you little...!" The man said and tried to punch the other. It seemed as if the one with the purring voice jumped and landed soundlessly and softly on the table in front of Cross. "Oh my... No wonder no woman likes you. Not only are you butt-ugly, your like an animal... Like a boar." The man who had landed on the table, said. He had an weirdly shaped exorcist coat and curly blond hair. He turned around and saw Marian. He had a sly fox-face. Closed eyes and a grin. He lifted up his top hat and grinned wider. "Oh my, who would have though i'd meet a general, way out here." He said and jumped as the big guy tried to punch him.

"The bigger they are, the greater they fall~!" The man purred and pulled some rope. The big guy fell on his back and the situation was settled with that. The fox faced man walked over and lifted up his top hat again. "It's a great pleasure to meet Cutie-chans... I mean Allen-kun's master. My name may not interest you, but i'll say it anyway, to be polite. My name is Shizutsi Joker, though many preffer to call me Trickster. At your service, general Cross Marian." He said and bowed a little.

ooc: looks like i have a little more inspiration than i thought... But not much though... >.<
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Marian looked out of the corner of his eye watching the event unfold, but didn't really care. Though he was quite annoyed to find that another exorcist was in scotland let alone in the same bar as him, but he was quite annoyed when his drink got knocked over when the exorcist landed on his table. "Why can i never have a good time without either Akuma or the exorcist's around me?" Marian then sighed when the exorcist began talking to him, he was also quite confised because the person appeared to be both male and female at the same time. He was also quite suprised that the exorcist knew that he was allen's master. "I see that idiot apprentice of mines doens't know when to shut up about me training him. Anyway Shizuski is it? Anyway what would someone like you be in this piece of crap country?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 am

Shizutsi sat down accros the table, his grin growing a little. "Shizutsi my good sir, Shizutsi. I know the name is hard to say, but please try to live with it. Though i have many other names like pervy old man, bastard, idiot, whore, and so on and so forth." Shizutsi said, chuckling a little. He didn't seem to mind being called such things, even though usually people would be pissed. "I see you are rathe confused about something. Mind sharing your thoughts with me?" He asked, taking off his top hat. He probably already knew his gender was hard to see, but wanted to test if the general had guts to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 am

Marian didn't care but listened when he was corrected on the name. " My bad, Shizutsi. So you have quite the repitoir of names that you are called and respond to." Marian was quite impressed that this person is quite clean and not filthy at all. He then looks at the person when he asked if marian was confused abuot something. "I see your not just a clean person but someone who has an intellegence as well. Well yes i am quite confused about something but i'm sure you know what it is. But i shall ask anyway, what is your gender for you seem both male and female at the same time?" Marian didn't really care if this hurt the exorcist's feeling or not, he just felt like finding out what he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Shizutsi looked at Cross for a while, before laughing. His laughter was the purest thing a personcould hear in his lifetime. "My friend, you surely have guts if nothing else! It has truly been a long while sin ce anyone has entertained me with that guestion. Now i am in confusion.. Should i really tell you, or leave it up to your own imagination. After all, answers aren't always free of charge~!" He purred, his grin growing slightly. He had been waiing for that, an now he was going to tease the general. So Cross was not the only one with some guts around here.

This Shizutsi.. He seemed very clean, not a single piece of dirt of scratch on him, but he also seemed very sly and tricky. on top of all that, Cross seemed to amuse him greatly, since that grin had only grown wider when he started talking with Cross. A waitress brought Shizutsi some tea, which was an unusual sight at a bar. "I hope you do not mind, i'd rather not touch alcohol tonight... After all, i might end up flirting with you, which might just be a bad thing~!" He purred, sounding like he would do it anyway if he wanted to, drunk or not.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Marian was now starting to get a bit annoyed with the exorcist who was now next to him. "Is it just my imagination or are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Marian didn't appreciate being toyed with even if it was by another exorcist, or pretty much anyone for that matter. He then looked as the he-she was brought some tea and spoke about flirting with marian if he had and alcohol. "You seem to be either incredibly brave, or quite stupid. For it seems that you wish to die quite early for your young age." Marian was now quite annoyed with this exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 pm

[color=white]"Surely, i dare not to take on a general if i am thinking clearly. Buuut, then again, if i was drunk, that would be a whole other story. It is my and our luck i have not touched alcohol tonight. I tend to be more creepy than flirty when i'm drunk." Shizutsi said and chuckled. "Must be your imagination... I am not picking a fight, but letting you guess. Lets see if you have tallent in guessing, as much as you do on the battle field, general Cross~!" He said, grinning. "Do forgive me my rudeness, but i cannot help myself. Playing games is in my nature." He said, putting down the cup of tea. "probably the reason i agreed to join the exorcist too.. They seem to be playing quite the interesting game with the noahs... Dangerous, but interesting." He said, his gri growing and finally revealing his clean white shark-like teeth. This guy wasn't like Kurorey, but an eguiping type obviously, so there must be nother reason for those weird teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:19 pm

"More creepy then you already are?" He could tell the person was playing games with him. He also didn't like when someone doubted any of his skillz especially his guessing, which he didn't need because of his intellect. "I see, well guessing by your statue and voice i would say you are a man, but those aren't the only reason's i say that. Also it's that your uniform isn't like the ones most females wear and because you don't have the slightest hint of having beast's but mainly a chest. though if i was judging you by your face and cleanslyness i would have said you were female but your basically give oof the male vibe so i would have to say you were a male." Marian hatted playing little games mainly because sometimes he wuld end up in dept, and because his idiot apprentice wasn't there to pay any debt he might get into.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Shizutsi clapped his hands, laughing. "Indeed, you are right. I am happy to see that the general is not an idiot. But you know, i wouldn't count on guessing this that way too much. If i was a woman, my innocence ability might be to change my voice and appearence. Also i COULD have had my breasts cut off and pretend to be a male. But you were right this time." He said, chuckling. "You can't tell my gender by my interests in flirt either, because i'm bi." He said, looking thoughtful. "Ah, do forgive me, i drifted away into my thoughts. Guess i look rather creepy, but i' not all that suspicious. Speaking of which... Is it just me or do you smell smoke~?" He asked. Outside, screaming from the hotel that was run by a very beautiful lady. Shizutsi got up.

"Surely, this is nothing to a general like you, but i would appreciate a little help. If not, i will not gurantee i can keep the akuma from destroying yet another beautiful person. You see..." He said and pulled his hat lower. He opened his eyes a bit. The sudden pain was shokcing. It was the coldness, darkness and sadness in his eyes. Such a thing made one doubt he was human. "... I alone, cannot always save every clean person." He said, using Marians own language while saying so. He closed his eyes again and headed outside. "Lets go pillow talk~!" He purred and disappeared from the spot, a few level ones exploding on the impact as he swung down his sword. His moves were very smooth and he made the battle look more like a dance.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Marian looked at him. "That is true but if it was not for my scientist mind i would have been wrong." Marian could hear the screams from those who were under attack. "That Earl is quite persistant isn't he." Marian completely ignored the boy's words and walked out into the street only to see his hotel under attack. "Oh no, that beautiful young women might be dead." Marian pulledo ut his anti-Akuma weapon 'Judgement' And began firing his bullet at the Akuma near his hotel. "I wonder if she is al right?" Marian entered the hotel room only to see the girl unconsious. "Thank goodness." Now Marian was upset because the Akuma attacked someone beautiful. He then walked into his rrom and grabbed a large iron box and brought it downstairs. He then removed the chain's that were all over it and smoke some words and made his left hand into the shape of a gun "On, Avata, Ura, Masarakat, On-gatar." As he did a blue orb appeared and after each word so did a sybol. After he finished his incantation the box began to open with the middle part lifting up, then the whole thing split apart to reveal a beautiful woman in a fancy dress with a large bow tied over her eyes, which makes it slightly reminiscent of a butterfly. " Grave of Maria! Activate!" The women began to sing as he lay the girl from the inn at the wall of the bar. "Magdala Curtain!" Soon a blue barrier appeared around the inn and the people inside vanished along with the barrier itself, or so it seemed but only Marian was able to see them and the barrier. " Now Maria, Carte Garde!" Maria then began to sing a different tune and it flowed into some of the Akuma as they then began to attack and kill each other, while at the same time MArian was killing some with his anti-Akuma weapon 'Judgement'.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 am

Shizutsi licked his lips, gettng exited. "Not only if the person interesting, both of his innocence are rather outstanding. i'd better watch out for this one~!" He purred to himself. Suddenly, he got pierced from his stomach. The blood that flew in front of Cross, only proved to be some water. The 'Shizutsi' was now the huge can of water that had been outside the hotel. "Where are you looking?" Shizutsi asked, from behind the akuma and slashed it's head off, as it was level two. "Peace to the soul." He mumbled and landed. "This fight is rather boring now... " He mumbled, trying to look sad. The fight was over soon anyway. Shizutsi was completely unharmed and just as clean as before. "I must say good sir, it hs been a while since anyone has been able to... Well, i guess the word would be surprise, me in this way. Though you most likely wont like it when i say that it was Allen-kun who surprised me first." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 am

Marian stopped Maria's song and the barrier around the girl was none gone and she lay there against the bar's wall. Marian then sealled MAria back up, but pointed his gun at Shizutsi. "Why do you insist on speaking the name of my idiot apprentice?" Marian the put away 'Judgement' and used his magic to make the 'Grave of Maria' follow him as he went and grabbed his stuff. When he came downstairs he looked at shizutsi. "Is there anything else you want frmo me? If not then i would like you not to tell anyone that you found me, for the both of us might be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Shizutsi followed Cross around, listening to him and grinning. "Oh trust me, the secret is safe with me... For now." He said and chuckled. "For now you have amused me a lot, and i appreciate it, but then again, if Allen or any of his friends ever learn about me meeting you, they are abvle to force it out of me. I too fancy poker." He said and chuckled again. "We shall meet again General Cross. For the sake of your and everyone elses mentality, i hope i have not lost my mind to the curse of my family till then~!" He purred and turned his back on Cross. His back seemed to give off a different aura than the rest of him, so the curse mark was there. He simply dissappeared behind the corner.

ooc: congrats you are now Cross Marian. Hope you do well and hope to rp with both Cross and your custom soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:35 pm

OOCL yes, lol curse mark?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:02 pm

ooc: kind off. His family symbol. It's burned on his back. It collects all his sadness and anger, to form a mighty beast. Once it takes over, he no longer remembers who is a friend and who is not, but it won't last long and Shizutsi knows how to get rid of it afterwards. i won't explain everything though ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm

OOC:lol sounds like naruto when he goes 4-tails
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

ooc: Well kinda, but not nearly as much of damage ^^' But anway.. I MUST THANK YOU MAN! *Glomps* Since you made me think about Shizutsis family a lot more, i now came up with an enemy who is nor Akuma or exorcist, yet deadly to Exorcist, specially Shizutsi! You'll hear about it soon!
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm

OOC:lol your welcome? lol
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Ah, you'll like this one.. Not much humor to it, but i can reveal this much: The enemy will be Shizutsis only liing relative, who has let the same curse that Shizutsi has, take over his mind and body. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm

OOC:lol i know i read your thread on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cross marian test Empty
PostSubject: Re: cross marian test   cross marian test Empty

Back to top Go down

cross marian test
Page 1 of 1