D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The manga list ^^

Go down 
+3
Gwen.13
Tag
Million Rosenkreuz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:51 am

Oh yeah Air Gear is holy shit alrite. I remember the main character attacking Agito butt
naked. And Sora is one badass baddie. Who expected him to be the evil boss!?

And I've read just about EVERY single manga listed here (except Berserk, bcos so many sites
has it down.)

Goes to show what a manga maniac I am. I even became the school no.1 bully for a while
because I read too many seinen manga that week. (and broke my friend's arm. Bad shit. Do not
imitate.)

Godly Mangas I recommend-Shounen Section..that arent mentioned above

Petite Hound
Heard of it? Heard of it? Of course not. It isn't available online anywhere, too bad, too sad. It follows
the genre of a RPG game where students from an academy hunts monsters for EXP and Gold. But
there are mysterious 'Hounds' (which all so far turns out to be pretty girls, except for one guy who
claims he isn't a true Hound) which has overwhelming attack abilities, the more pure their Hound
bloodline, the more potent their abilitites. The main character is a guy who ' does not have a human
scent' with a typical tragic past, white hair, red eyes. He possesses a '1-hit Sure Death' gun which
kills anything in 1 hit, even legendary dragons. A lot of Cosplay around.

What makes this interesting are the 'Hounds' that all have hidden agenda, unspeakable secrets and
deadly sins behind their back...

5/5 stars

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi

Got a mouthful? It translates to 'History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi'. And they mean it.

Kenichi is an odinary 16-year old geek when he meets Furinji Miu, a cute girl who he describes as a 'killer'
because of her reflex ability to throw anyone behind her back and her eyes that give off a dangerous
aura at times.

Victim of constant bullying (he is described as the number one kid who is bullied so much in history. Not
exagerrating.) Kenichi turn to the girl for help...and got sucked into a world of martial arts. He grows strong
and begins to pay back the bullies for what they have done. Grateful? Not in the least. Kenichi spends 50%
of the time trying to run away from his 5 masters who put him through the most hellish training in the world.
Not exaggerating, again. Picture the worst sort of training, the hell of your wildest nightmares, the transcending
of death to suicide...that would be heaven, and Kenichi is in Hell. In fact he dies several times, only to be
resurerrected by two of his Masters who are both legendary figures in the world of medicine.

Kenichi gets targeted by Ragnarok, the gang who controls the city by violence, particularly the Eight Fists, who
have the ability to take down 50 people in a few seconds without a scratch with just THREE of their members.
Kenichi uses Chinese Kenpo, Muay Thai, Judo, Karate and knowledge of weapons to save him from the
Eight Fists...until he meets 'Odin', leader of the Eight Fists, and his childhood friend who claims that Kenichi
has done something unforgivable to him in the past and is determined to have revenge by killing Kenichi...

...I don't want to say much, but things proceed to a global scale when Kenichi is declared 'History's Strongest
Disciple'. The Fighting Organization YAMI steps forth to challenge his title...with 10 members at their helm, Odin
only being one of them even with his strength. Their leader, SUPARNA, is GODLY. NOT EXAGGERATING.
here is spoilers about this...god here if you want. Sick, man...totally gay...Sho Kano!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Shij%C5%8D_Saiky%C5%8D_no_Deshi_Kenichi_characters#Shou_Kanou

the anime is out, watch it...because the scanlated manga is W.L.O.S. its so slow, the anime covers MORE than the
scans. or, if you read jap or chinese(yay!), you can find the raw manga lying around...like, 250+ more chapters
than the scans....
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 am

Okay.. Okay.. Dude. Seriously. I don't want to give you another 5 infractions.. So please, stop.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 am

...isnt this 'random' section?
Look, where else do i post abt manga? make a new topic? Then everytime i wanna
post I make a new topic, issit? Then it's ok to have tons of the topics that have almost
the same content to confuse the ppl around here issit?

...there isn't even a clear cut rule that says no posting in old topics.Though that's mostly
unspoken rule.

ok, I understand if some topics are considered 'dead', but this is the random section,
can't I post something random here? You said it urself, the rules in random are more...
lax.

and maybe, i don't know, the points things, you want to give me more, I don't mind.

Seriously, they're cool. Like ice cool.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 am

I'm still against it. But oh well, can you make a new topic for that please? ^^
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:03 am

Shut up Tyki, post here still, this topic was just needing inspiration, now can it.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:03 am

Hear, hear!

((not 'Rear, rear'))

I figured I'm not done advertising Kenichi yet.

Here are some cool shit:

Kenichi PS2 GAME. (No...it doesn't suck as much as some others you and I know. *cough* Dgm DS...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfB6-CP0iNM&feature=related

Pictures that i spent hell finding, Thank me. ((You may experience lagging. w8 patiently. pls.)

Kenichi VS the man I call God, Sho Kano.
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 2572010a4c1407ade44efa072119b78243aae5b

This is called 'Kencihi Gets Trashed'
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 2572012813e9e324fb2875d9a155dbfd0f81186

This is called 'Kenichi continues to get trashed'
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 257201973d21e73a9401b1f48499ab7ecee617c

Kenichi dodges falling debris from a exploding building...which he is in.
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 2572022abe73b727853f654d382f7a77663c3d1

This is called 'Leisure stroll'
The manga list ^^ - Page 2 2572029b0a79b358b1a207e8bf4bf70bcb64e28

...what just happened?

Kenichi dodged the rocks with ease, apparently.

How did he do it? There are two explanations.

1. He read every single movement patterns of every single piece of falling rock, predicting
the road each one is going to take, and avoids them in the least movement possible, allowing
him to walk as if nothing happened.

2. He has good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The manga list ^^   The manga list ^^ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The manga list ^^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2