D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:15 am

This is a private topic for the resolution for the events at the end of 'Those who claim the life part 1', the character's allowed in this topic are Rue Kruz, Yoshii Kiri, and Shizutsi Joker, if you are not the owner of one of those characters, please do not attempt to take part in this thread.

"I can't believe we're back here....," Rue said as he propped himself up against a nearby tree. He'd returned to Japan with Kiri so that he could finally vanquish his inner demons, mostly the issues he had with his mother, if she was still alive. "Ehh...now that I think about it...maybe an Akuma got her? I mean, you never know right? Shit happens, Right? Kiri? Right?," he said, starting to sound a bit nervous about seeing his mother for the first time in four years, she'd probably be angry, because of Kiri he'd left home so abruptly. "I wonder...could he possibly be here still....," he finished.

"You can't believe we're back! I can't believe we made it! Those were level 3 AKuma! LEVEL 3! We can't be fighting those things! We'll get our asses handed to us! Get it!," Kiri shouted, he foamed as he walked in a circular path, shaking his body to dry off, they'd had to swim part of the way, "And what kind of dumbass would thing we could use Necromancer as a motor! Rue, are you retarded! No, you're just a freaking idiot!, DAMN! And for what did we come here? So you could deal with your mommy issues! Are you f***ing kidding me!? I should kick your ass!," he yelled, getting in Rue's face halfway through his rant. "And seriously, do you think that after six years in Japan, a hell full of Akuma, that Valentine would still be alive? I mean really! He was more of a dumbshit that you! If I get killed, I'm going to haunt you forever! Then I'll whupp your ass in the after life!," Kiri yelled, it seems that he'd finally snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Something moved in the bushes. Not before long, a man with curly white hair and a black cloth tied on his eyes appeared. It took a while before the two could realize that it was Shizutsi. Without that sneaky grin and top hat, he was hard to regognize. Also, his jacket was no longer the weird one. More like a long jacket type, the one that Kanda wore. He got onto his knee, bowing. "As requested, i have arrived." He said, sounding so formal. He didn't get up, as if all the pride he used to have, had been crushed. Yet he sounded like he wasn't happy, nor sad. Very neutral.

"Only thing i do not understand is why we must come here, to danger your lives, against the dark orders will." He said and 'looked' at the two, then quickly bowing his head back down. "Forgive me, that was very rude of me..." He said. "I do not wish to question Kiri-kuns ideas. If it is truly for Rue-sama, I'll do anything." He said. Sama? Had he gone mental? Usually, Shzutsi hardly noticed anyone, yet alone respected. Now he said it as if it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:46 pm

"We're here....to look for Valentine Rosenkreuz, age twenty-two, height five feet eleven inches, weight one hundred eighty four pounds, at last measurement of course...he'll look much like Rue, but there is a heavy amount of scarring on his face, due to.....well, you understand, don't you?," Kiri said, putting his hands behind his head and looking straight up. "Rue and I have come here twice since becoming exorcist...," Kiri finished, closing his eyes tightly.

"There's....one more thing...I'm also here...to speak with Forsythia Rosenkruez, my mother...," Rue said, his face distorted into a fearful expression whenever he said his mother's name, she truly terrified him, he'd almost soiled himself. Rue squeezed his left shoulder, wondering if he should invocate.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Shizutsi looked at Rue. "Rue..." He started but bowed his head again. "Understood. But as long as i am looking for them, i cannot let neither of you look into my eyes. It seems since what happened, their usually very painful effect has doubled and therefore become unbearable. I shall return here in the evening to give my report. Excuse me." He said, making a small bow and disappeared. The walking stick was tied on his back, like a normal sword. He ran through the woods, taking off the cloth. Even though his eyes no longer had the fightening bloody color, the nearly white one was no better either.

Soon, he reached an empty village, being careful not to get spotted and started looking around. He had been given the latest info, and he just had to work with that. Indeed, walking around japan with an exorcist coat was not the wisest thing to do, but no matter. He didn't care as long as it was for Rue.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 am

(Valentine takes over from here)

In front of Shizutsi appears an older man with long white hair, his face and body, even his mannerism are similar to Rue's, but his hair is tied up and his face is scarred badly. He looks over towards Shizutsi and with a weak smile, motions for him to come over to him. "Hey, please come over here, I want to ask you a question," he said, tilting hi s head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am

Shizutsi lifted up the cloth, just about enough to hide his eyes while looking at the stranger. His jaw almost dropped at the sight, which amazed him, but he kept his cool and lowered the cloth, walking over. "How can i help you?" He asked, with an cold but polite voice. In this country, he was going to stay on his toes, not wanting to get hurt in case he was needed in battle later. He looked rather angelic in the darkness, the little light from the moon making his white hair and pale skin glow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:13 pm

"Have you seen a young boy anywhere? He looks quite a bit like me, it's a family resemblance you see, my younger brother is who I'm looking for, I seem to have lost him quite some time ago, perhaps you can help me to locate my precious younger brother?," Valentine said, smiling brightly. "His name, you see, is Million Rosenkreuz, I am Valentine, of the same house of course of course, perhaps this boy has been seen by you? Perhaps with an older gentleman? Perhaps my age? Perchance he holds Yoshii Kiri as the title of his personage? His name I mean, perhaps my locutions confuse?," he finished, revealing his snobby grammar.

ooc: Valentine talks like Redd White from Phoenix Wright XP sorry
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:01 pm

Shizutsi stayed quiet the whole while. "You are speaking of Ryu-sama and Kiri-kun, am i correct?" He asked, jumping and taking a distance. "My deepest apologies, but revealing their location is not allowed. However, mister Valentine Rosenkreuz, if you wait, i shall bring them to you. And no funny business, because unlike normal exorcist, i am able to take on a level 3 that are rumored to roam around Japan." He said, holding his walking stick. Of course there was a little bluff there. His OLD self, was able to take on a level 3, but his strength level was now lower due losing a part of himself along with the spell that he sent to hell.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:07 pm

"MY younger brother is known to.....an exorcist? Oh no no no no, this cannot be so, my younger brother should not be alone in japan, our mother you see, will cut his heart from his body, you see? So we must make haste and locate the child!," Valentine said, moving his coat to reveal a rapier at his waist.

ooc: sorry short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Shizutsi smiled just a little. "KNOWN to an exorcist...? You must be behind the times sir. He IS an exorcist. Also, he is with Kiri-kun, so they should be fine without me for a while..." He said, gripping the walking stick tightly. He did not trust the guy. The fact they were in Japan gave reason enough to be careful of everyone. "This is bad... i can't tell if he's a akuma or not... I could use Allens ability right about now..." He thought, not showing any fear in his voice or face.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 pm

"I see...so is there a reason why you're delaying me from seeing my younger brother, whom I love so very much? Do you not trust me, Shizutsi Joker?," valentine said, looking to the right every so often as he spoke. "Is it that you suspect me of being an akuma? You know, my mother is an akuma right now, if Million is here, he's going to see her. he could die, right?," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Shizutsi froze. "Rue..." He mumbled and turned around. "You may come with me, but one wrong move and i shall part your head fron your shoulders." He said and started running. He was so clearly worried abour Rue that it almost shined from him. "Can't let him get hurt, can't let him get hurt, can't let him get hurt...!" He repeated over and over in his mind, only hoping the two were fine. Shizutsi just ran faster by the second as he got more and more worried about Rue.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:21 pm

"Are you my brother's acquaintance? Did you know I practice Gyakuudou, I could decapitate you in an instant....if you touch him, I might be forced to use my dark...well, never mind that, let's go to the boys, shall we?," Valentine said, ruffling his hair and fingering his blade.

ooc:sorry short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 am

"Please do jnot underestimate me. It might kill you." Shizutsi said without any hesitation. Truly, he looked rather weak, but he was not one ofthe exorcist to be underestimated, even by a level 3 akuma. As they got there, Shizutsi jumped in front of Rue and got on his knee, bowing. "I have found your brother, Rue-sama." He said, not raising his head or moving in any other way anymore.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 am

"Wha...V-VALENTINE!," Rue shouted as he ran over to his brother, hugging him tightly, "Brother, where have you been!?," he asked, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Valentine-sama, just how have you been surviving here in Japan, where so many Akuma dwell, doesn't it stand to reason that even you, the prodigal Rose Sword, should have become an Akuma?," Kiri said, Necromancer's chain firmly in his hand, he wouldn't take a chance, if he'd become an AKuma, they were most certainly done.

Rue smacked Kiri on the back of his head and went back to holding his brother.

"Don't worry, my sword skills are most certainly enough to survive here, Valentine said, ruffling his little brother's hair.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Shizutsi got up and looked at Rue, hugging his brother. "I am truly sorry rue-sama, but as an exorcist, i cannot trust this man as blindly as you do. This time i go with what Kiri-kun is thinking as well. There is always a chance he is an akuma, and i hope you realize this as well." Shizutsi said, boldly and coldly. He COULD have made that a little soter, but he didn't seem to bother, or then he couldn't. Who knew, maybe along with losing the spell part of his personality, he lost his ability to soften his words and make it so that they hurt less.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:58 pm

"Akuma or not, what man in his right mind would harm his younger brother? Even if I were an Akuma, does it not stand to reason that I could still cherish this boy's existence?," Valentine said, a pentacle showing faintly on his forehead.

"It's true Shizutsi...there's still a possibility that this Valentine is an Akuma, but....I don't sense any killing intent towards Rue..., I'm suspicious but I'm not concerned with his presence, Kiri said, releasing Necromancer's chain.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm

"I am truly sorry, but i cannot be hat trusting no matter what. If Earl learns of our precence, he will surely order Valentine to kill us. Either way will Rue be left alive or not, he'll be all alone in the most dangerous country in the whole world, and i will not tolerate such a thing." Shizutsi said. "I hope the little human in you that seems to be left does not take me pesonally. The soul is innocent, the akuma is not." He said. Suddenly, the cloth that had loosened while running, fell on his neck. His eyes were open, and just widened of the surprise. The pain.. It struck right though ones heart and felt like death itself was holding the very soul an heart. Quickly realizing this, Shizutsi slammed his hand on his eyes, but the damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:31 pm

"Even if onii-chan is an Akuma...I know he wont hurt me..he's my big brother...right?," Rue said, still holding his brother, whose skin was slowly peeling off, revealing a skeletal face and a wild white mane.

"Of course...little brother...even like this, Onii-chan would never harm you...," Valentine said, now fully Akuma, he patted Rue's head and shot a glance at Shizutsi.

ooc:sorry it's short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Shizutsi stayed silent, putting the cloth back on. "I know you wont like me saying this, but his soul needs to be released from that cursed akuma. Only way to do it is to destroy the akuma and you know it. Please don't foolishly hold onto him, just because he happens to be your brother. He's been killed already, and should be put to rest." Shizutsi said. "If you refuse to do so, it will sooner or later be done by my hand with no mecy. It is our ob and destiny to free the souls trapped inside these things, no matter how strongly they still control their will." He said. As harshly as he said it, he knew it was all true, and knew both Kiri and Rue knew this too. "Please do not think i am eager to part you from your brother. Do take your time, but remember, the longer he is with us, the greater the danger." He said and sat down on a rock. Now it was obvious what else had changed in him. He hardly used his heart while thinking and talking. As if he didn't care of how Rue felt, hearing his cold words.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 pm

"I can kill him Rue...no one has to know, y'know?," Valentine said, looking down at his little brother wwith a skeletal grin.

"No nii-chan, you can't do that, but... Shizu is right, you'll eventually have to be released...no matter how much I love you, I can't hold on to you forever Valentine..," Rue said, looking over his shoulder as if someone was watching.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:36 pm

"... Rue-sama. This is one of the very rare times you actually agree with me... I'm happy." Shizutsi said, though like hell he looked like it. He wasn't smiling or anything, just looked as plain as usual. He didn't sound happy either. Actually... Clear sadness broke though his voice: Maybe he was just a bit sad that he had to part the two brothers who loved each other that much. Shizutsi would know what it felt like to lose a person who one thought of as a family: It was the same thing with general Yeegar, who he had missed so much that he had wanted to turn him into an akuma to get him back. Of course he hadn't done so.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 pm

"But...if anyone but me tries to kill you, please do dispatch them...nii-sama..., sorry Shizu, we take care of our own...," Rue said, a forlorn look in his eyes, he let go of Valentine and finally gazed upon his older brother's Akuma body. "Onii-chan....I don't care what it is you've become...," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Shizutsi didn't answer. Even now it was really hard to tell what the man was thinking. Shizutsi stood up and faced Rue, tightening the cloth on his eyes first. "We cannot stay here for too long. What are your next orders Rue-sama?" He asked, standing upright and sounding really formal again. He really wanted to talk to Rue like he used to, wanting to hug him like before.. But for some reason, every time he tried, he got so afraid the boy would get angry, he couödn't get himself moving.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:52 pm

"I wanted to go see mother, but the manor is run down here, Kiri and I didn't see anyone inside when we searched," Rue said, kicking the wall of the manor, causing part of it to collapse, "Do you know where it could be onii-chan?," he asked, looking lovingly at his Akuma brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)   Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the beginning (Shizutsi is needed here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next