D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner Core (changed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Inner Core (changed) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Inner Core (changed) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Inner Core (changed) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Inner Core (changed) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Inner Core (changed) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Inner Core (changed) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Inner Core (changed) Empty
PostSubject: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Owner : Rydo Kyomaru

Weapon Name : Inner Core

Type : Parasitic

Appearance : It is part of Rydo's skeletal system, making a cross-shaped scar appear on his back and turning his bones black

Lvl 1 : A Silvery Scorpion Tail sprouts out of Rydo from his back and hie hands turn into wolf-like claws
Special Technique : Death Strike- Rydo's claws glow red and he strikes a blow that can kill 1 level 1 and may kill another few more with the impact.

Lvl 2 : Rydo keeps the original parts from lvl1, but now with blades sticking out of his arms and back.
Special Technique : Death Strike- Rydo's claws glow red and he strikes a blow that can kill 1 level 1 and may kill another few more with the impact.
Impact shot- Rydo fires spikes from either his arms or back or both towards a target. He uses this as his main projectile attack.

Lvl 3 : Rydo still has his tail, claws and spikes but now his ears turn into wolf like ears. These ears have an amazing sense of hearing and they help Rydo dodge his enemy without even looking.
Impact shot- Rydo fires spikes from either his arms or back or both towards a target. He uses this as his main projectile attack.
Dangerous attack : Core of the soul- Inner Core gives Rydo super speed and strength, allowing him to crack the armour of a level 3 akuma with a few blows, but at the cost of his consciousness. Every minute spent using this ability will leave Rydo in a coma for 1 whole day(24 hours) after he deactivates his innocence and when he awakens, he will be very weak and vulnerable to physical blows and sicknesses for another day after he wakes up.

Critical Point Breaker : Rydo keeps his tail, ears and claws. a few of the spike on his back will become bone-like wings. Rydo can use the wings to hover in the air and can also use them as extra arms as they are kinda razor sharp. His tail becomes harder and more indestructable as well.
Holy Blade- Rydo uses some of his spikes to form a blessed blade that can kill level 2s with a few blows.
Dangerous attack : Core of the soul- Inner Core gives Rydo super speed and strength, allowing him to crack the armour of a level 3 akuma with a few blows, but at the cost of his consciousness. Every minute spent using this ability will leave Rydo in a coma for 1 whole day(24 hours) after he deactivates his innocence and when he awakens, he will be very weak and vulnerable to physical blows and sicknesses for another day after he wakes up.

Last edited by jansonlyw on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 am

Sorry, Janson. I'm going to have to hold off on approving. There's a couple things that just don't work.

1. Rydo's innocence is (at level three)... a scorpion tail, wolf claws, wolf ears, and blades coming out of his arms and back? That's WAY too much, man... and really cluttered. I mean, let's ignore the fact that having all those make him way too powerful (especially for a little kid), but just think about how he'd look with all of those together? It would look silly (and I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, I'm just saying...).

2. When you say critical point breaker is unavailable, does that mean that level three is available or just that you haven't thought up what it would be? Because Lenalee recently said that when you create a character they start out at level one.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Inner Core (changed) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Inner Core (changed) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 am

err okay the blades were meant to be more of a defensive thing. and when i said unavaliable, i meant i still have no idea for how it will be like. and i certainly know about only being able to use level 1 innocence. u can check all my posts so far i havent used a level 2 activation.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:38 am

it's just a bit too powerful at level 3... Being able to shatter level 3. Even with the cost of passing out for one day, it's too much. Try making it a bit less. Then i think i can approve this, but you can only use level 1 and in a bad situtation, level 2. No overpowering see?
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 am

yea i will decrease it. I've only been using level1 activations my whole life anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Core (changed)   Inner Core (changed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Core (changed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: