D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a lovely day of rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Just a lovely day of rest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just a lovely day of rest Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Just a lovely day of rest Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Just a lovely day of rest Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Just a lovely day of rest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just a lovely day of rest Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Just a lovely day of rest Empty
PostSubject: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 am

Xenaz walked into the dining hall, slamming the door loudly and ignoring anyone who looked at him. He went to Jerry and said,"Give me 5 bowls of fish roe and make it snappy." He then glared at Kanda who was glaring at him for making a loud entrance into the hall. Xenaz walked to a silent corner of the dining hall,made a pissed face for no reason and started to eat his roe. Xenaz was then approached by someone who had wanted to mix around with him.........
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:52 am

"Good day to you, mister lemonface." Shizutsi Joker said, grinning. He looked at Xenaz with that weird grin and oddly closed eyes on his face. "Since your on a bad mood, how about a round of poker? Or are you too scared that you'll lose hun~?" He asked, his grin growing. This was Shizutsi Joker. A very creepy man, who looked feminine enough to be a woman too. Without asking, he sat down and looked at Xenaz. This guy was also infamus for his flirting. no matter was it a man or a woman, he'd flirt with no shame at all, which made him actually more creepy than he already was.

The finders looked at him with fear, Exorcists usually with anger or with the "Who the hell does he think he is?" look.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Just a lovely day of rest Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Just a lovely day of rest Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am

Xenaz stared blankly at Shizutsi Joker. He made another pissed face and said,"Well, since I HAVE nothing else better to do, I'll take your challenge on." Xenaz's face suddenly changed from pissed to a sadistic grin. "Are we betting real cash, or does the loser have to do something idiotic and embarrasing eh?" Xenaz was another weird exorcist. People hardly got to talk to him because they though he was either crazy, mad or rude. Xenaz's few friends knew that he usually started a conversation with people he deemed interesting or friendly from his point of view.

Xenaz smiled an evil smile,"Well? What are we betting on?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:05 pm

"How about we bet on a kiss? Theloser has to kiss someone completely random. Lets say... The first person who walks past you in the hall. Still ready toplay~?" Shizutsi said and grinned. This guy was AT LEAST as craz as Xenaz was, or then just plain weird. He started placing the cards to their places. He didn't actually aim for victory. Actually... This was one of the few times he wanted to lose.

ooc: sorry short, in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 am

'A kiss eh? No Problem. I've done worse than that before, though I'm not about to tell you what.'Xenaz smiled crazily again. He looked hopefully at Lenalee. Xenaz had a crush on Lenalee ever since he saw her for the first time though no one knew about it. Xenaz made sure that no one knew about it. Not even Lenalee knew about it.
Xenaz said 'Well then, shall we begin?'

p.s. don't worry you can take your time to continue
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Up until not, Xenaz had done a good job hiding it, but Shizutsi had very sharp eyes, and he was good at reading peoples thoughts by the way they moved. "I'd give up that idea right away if i were you. I don't worry about you, but Komui might break everything in the HQ if he finds out someone even dreaming about it. Lenalees sweet first kiss that is~!" Shizutsi purred and took his cards, his grin growing again. He was just LOVING the situation. it was all clear in his voice. "Besides, the deal was the first person that walks to you in the HALL. Not in the dining room." He said and chuckled, opening his eyes a bit. It was like a cold knive, piercing through the skin and heart. HIs eyes were so dark, sad and cold, even for being dark red. At this point, he seemed more demon than the demons themselves, yet not being one.

"Of course you can dream, just don't let Komui know~! I must be the only one who loves pissing him off. It's so much fun~!" He purred and closed his eyes again. Now it was all clear why so many people feared him more than the others. Just one look into those eyes would make a weak minded one go mad from fear. those were they eyes of a true killer, who had yet to forget about his feelings and become a beast, thristy for blood of his enemy.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:37 am

Xenaz was shocked but he didn't show it. He smiled madly again.'Oh, you have really sharp eyes my good man, well i ain't a novice at poker anyway. I've had a little practice before, i won't go down so easily in poker, just to let you know. Well maybe with the exception of Allen-sama.' The colour in Xenaz's eye faded. The colour of his eyes changed from grey into a yellow that seemed to have an eerie glow. Xenaz's personality suddenly changed from a emotional like state into a evil, crazy like personality. Even Shizutsi could suddenly feel an aura being emitted from Xenaz.

It was no surprise why some people (especially the finders who followed him on missions before) thought Xenaz was a shady character. He would seem to start emitting an aura whenever he got serious or started fighting an akuma. A finder who happened to pass by gave the pair of weirdos a frightened look and hurried to his seat.

Xenaz spoke in a harsh voice while picking up his cards,'Lets begin shall we? I can't wait to see who loses.' Xenaz grinned at Shizutsi and licked his teeth which seemed abnormally sharp all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:57 am

"Ah yes, your talking about Cutie right? But that kid cheats. Though i can't blame him.. We shall starts then~!" Shizutsi purred and the game started. As they played, he kept an eye on, not Xenaz, but the finders around them, who seemed to have picked an interest in their game. He grinned wider, revealing his shark-like teeth that were an equal match for Xenaz's. "I can't tell you how happy i am to see i am not the only weirdo who is feared around here. He said as they played. He was losing on purpose, yet being so sly that he was able to hide the fact he was trying to lose. He laughed as some of the finders had stopped eating and now stared at their game.

"Dear Finders, why not come closer to look? It's no fun from a distance." Shizutsi said and looked at the finders. Having no choice but to obey, the finders moved closer, looking at their game. "Ah. See NOW this is interesting. We have a lovely little audience~!" Shizutsi purred and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 am

In the midst of the finders, sat Zel in a corner, whom just back from a mission. He was feasting on his 50 plates of sushi. He apologized to Jerry for the hard work. "It's nothing!" said Jerry. Feasting halfway when he went he was distracted by Shizutsi's call. Being curious, Zel decided to check what the commotion was about."Hey guys, nice poker game, who's leading now?" Zel said smiling.

Comments: Sorry, I know it's very short, nothing came up to my mind. xD
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 am

Xenaz and Shitzutsi turned and saw Zel, who shivered at the weird aura that Xenaz was somehow emmitting and the pitiful bloodshot eyes of Shitzutsi. Xenaz said in his normal voice, 'Well, i guess you can say that I am winning.' Then Xenaz smiled crazily again, causing many people to back off especially certain Finders(those who went on missions with Xenaz before). He said in a different, harsh voice,'You look like another interesting person to me, what's your name, boy? You are one of the first people to not seem afraid of me.' Xenaz stared at Zel with one yellow eye and continued to play with Shitzutsi.

P.S. Zel, i think we ought to stop rping on this for the moment until the admin Lenalee gets back. You can start on another adventure and i would be glad to join in provided i can find it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 pm

ooc: looks like Zel is not coming back < : ( Too bad...

Shizutsi grinned. "Indeed, you are winning." He said. He seemed happy, almost too happy to be losing. It was either planned, or then Shizutsi was even weirder than he seemed to be. Finally, the game came to an end. "Ah, you win my friend. I can't say it's a bad thing though... I get to steal a kiss from someone~!" He purred, his eyes closed in fox style once again. His grin grew wider. "If i would be very evil, i would drag YOU to the hall, but should i be so evil...? Maybe~? Maybe not~? How about this... You tell me who i should steal a small kiss from~!" He said and chuckled, the finder backing away fast.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:10 am

'Oh my, it seems i win, well you can go get your kiss. Though i find you a nice person, i'm gonna retaliate if you try kissing me, and trust me, you might not be conscious for a while after that, unless you are strong enough.' Xenaz said in a threatening tone. 'You wouldn't want to mess too much with a person like me.' He closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opened them again, eyes back to their original grey, everyone seemed a little less nervous as Xenaz seemed to stop emitting his aura. Xenaz then finished the remaining bits of his roe, leaving the bowls empty and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:03 am

Shizutsi got up and walked next to him, not leaving him alone. "Since you beat me, you get to choose who it is, though i don't care much who it is anyway. Still, i'm letting you have your fun this way~!" He purred, playing with a rose that appeared out of nowhere. Many people, specially the research group members, seemed to avoid looking at Shizutsi. "Aw... looks like not too many people like me." He said. Even though he obviously tried to hide it, a faint glow of pain echoed from his usually very pure voice. "Or maybe i should really just kiss the first person who walks up to me in the hall. Looky~!" He purred and pointed to the way they were going.

On her way, to the opposite direction, walking towards them, was Lenalee. She had probably left while they had been playing cards, and was now returning. "Make your choise quick, before she gets too close~!" Shizzutsi purred, sounding amused.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:14 am

'Oh, really is this supposed to be a threat to me? Well i guess you can just kiss anyone you want to, i don't really mind if it's her. Komui-sama would freak out though.' Xenaz paused for a while to answer before continuing to walk with a grin on his face. 'Oh, i have a good idea, go kiss Komui-sama, Shitzutsi. I'm sure you love freaking the hell outta him as much as i do. If you're curious, go ask him what bills for damages i've sent him.' Xenaz smiled, an evil look of amusement on his face.

'And if you're worried that not much people like you, don't worry too much. I like you, you're an interesting person, I think we could get along pretty well.' Xenaz said in a kinder voice. He smirked at Shitzusi. 'Well, lets go, i wanna see Komui's reaction when you kiss him.' Xenaz was twirling a black katana casually with his left hand, making a few people back off out of the way, afraid of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:33 am

"Komui-san huh... Well, he is not that bad looking anyway, even though he seems like a demon when it comes to Lenalee sometimes..." He mumbled, looking thoughtful as they walked, then nodding, grinning. "Be prepared to run. He might start breaking stuff after dealing with the shock~!" He purred, getting exited. As they got to the office, Shizutsi quite boldly walked over to Komui. Reever and few other members were in there too. He pulled Komui up by his shirt and kissed him, right on the lips with no hesitation. He then let go of Komui, who was staring at him like a mad man. Shizutsi lifted up his top hat, grinning. "I beloieve now is the time to say... RUN!" He said and ran out of the door, just in time. Komui summoned one of his insane robots and chased after Shizutsi, who just laughed at the other being so angry.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 am

'Run? why bother when the robot can be taken down so easily?' Xenaz laughed while continuing to twirl his blade with his left hand. Xenaz disappeared in a flash and in a few seconds, he was sitting on one of the insane robots(Xenaz is fast, he can't teleport).

Xenaz shouted at Shitzutsi, 'Hey Shitzutsi! Mind if i destroy them?' and without waiting for a reply, Xenaz caught the blade in his right hand and unsheathed the sword before sheathing it again. In the blink of an eye, the robot was sliced into half and was destroyed.

Xenaz jumped off the rubble and said to Shitzutsi, 'I expect there will be another wave of these coming. You wanna eliminate them or avoid them?' he smiled as the corridor started to rumble with the sound of metal banging on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:30 am

"Don't be a killjoy~! Running away from them is fun too, because i get to see their funny abilities, and hear Komui shout curses after me~!" Shizutsi said, seeming exited. Before he could continue running, one of the robots got close and grabbed his hand, pulling him inside it. "Target caught!" The robot informed. "Am i now~?" Shizutsis voice echoed from inside. "Such a nice place... so many weak points~! So many wires~! This should be fun." His voice echoed again. Soon, the robot started twitching and running in a circle. Soon, it's head blew up and it fell on the floor. Shizutsi appeared from the open hole that the head left after blowing up. "Aaw... I alway break my toys." He said, sounding more amused than sad.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 pm

'Sad, but there's more of them.' Xenaz laughed. 'Oh, I think i get it, we run, then fight if we get caught! This is fun!' Xenaz grinned and said, 'Lets meet again at the dining hall after this wave of robots if we get separated. I'm gonna have a bit of fun!' He jumped onto one of the robots and cut off its camera so it couldn't see anything. He then went around taking a different part from each robot and started making something. in a few minutes, there was a tiny little drone, its structure similar to a golem.

'This is a little something i learnt to make in my spare time. Its a little flying camera. We can use it to record today's excitement and look at it again next time!' Xenaz laughed madly, eyes now yellow. When he finished his sentence, he got caught by a robot which announced, ACCOMPLICE CAUGHT! Xenaz just laughed, 'If i let myself get caught this easily, what kind of exorcist am i?' and with one bare left hand, Xenaz's hand punctured the body of the robot which demolished the entire robot.

When Xenaz stood up, he said, 'Well sorry for this, I couldn't resist using my innocence.'
Xenaz's left hand was glowing green and it was silvery black with black claws instead of fingers. His sword had disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 am

Shizutsi watched what Xenaz was doing, with amusement. "You are an very amusing fellow, i give you that Xenaz-kun~!" He purred, chuckling. As one robot tried to catch him again, he simply dodged and the arm flew off, cleanly cut off. "I'm sorry, but i don't like to be caught twice so easily~!" He said an jumped on the robot. He jumped a bit and kicked the robots head off. "Sometimes there is no need to use innocence though. Specially when our opponents are not that tough~!" He purred, landing next to Xenaz. He was really having fun at the moment.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 pm

'Oh yes, i agree with you Shizutsi-kun, but it's fun!' Xenaz answered. 'I just like using my innocence to destroy stuff, it makes me more used to my innocence.' Xenaz smiled again. He did a somersault backwards and slashed a robot in the head with his left hand. Xenaz did another stunt. He ran across the vertical wall, slashing many robots as he ran. after that, he used his left hand to stay stuck to the wall.

From there, he watched Shizutsi perform his own tricks with the robots.'Not bad for a day of relaxation eh, Shizutsi?' Xenaz smiled crazily
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:59 am

"I don't have to worry about that, being an eguiping type. Either way, i guess even i need practice." Shizutsi said, He always either disappeared or dodged the robots attack and either kicked or cut it's head off. Now that he mentioned it, eguiping? He didn't have anything tht would look like a weapon with him. Maybe, the walkin stick? Why else would he have one and have nothing wrong with his walking? Either way, Shizutsi seemed to be experienced with these robots, having them chase after him more than once. "Indeed~!" He purred and cut a robots head off, though he was so fast that the sord was just a small slash, not a visible picture.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:51 am

'Hey Shizutsi-kun, how often do you get an event like this? I encounter something worse in almost every mission, and i enjoy it!' Xenaz licked his teeth and punched a hole in the exact center of a robot's head..

Xenaz paused at another wall, looked around, and then said, 'I somehow think I'm getting cheated of my fight. This isn't enough.'

He shouted down the corridor, 'Oie! Komui! I want more of your robots here ASAP! This is too little!'
Then he started jumping about on the robot's heads, making the robots whack each other on the head. He changed from jumping to hopping, then to jumping, then leaping.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 pm

After all the robots were finished, Xenaz could see Shizutsi sitting on one of the robots, drinking tea. Where the hell did he get tea?! "For a while there i thought you stole my fun, but you amused me a great deal: Watching your playing was fun~!" He purred, his grin growing a bit. Komui was crying over his robots like a little baby, till Reever dragged him away, claiming he had work to do. Shizutsi waved at Komui, smiling. Komui blushed and started shouting curses, till he was dragged behind the corner.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:44 pm

'Thank you for that compliment, your playing was also fun to watch, Shizutsi-kun.' Xenaz smiled and sat on a robot's head and started enjoying Komui's curses and shouting as though they were music to his ears.
After Komui's shouting couldn't be heard anymore, Xenaz was holding his katana and was eating another bowl of fish roe that seemed to had appeared out of nowhere.

'I really like this relaxing day, it was so fun and interesting, I wouldn't mind having another day like this!' Xenaz stretched and started leaning on a wall.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:29 am

Shizutsi chuckled and looked at Xenaz. "Xenaz-kun, you know your wishing th impossible. These kind of says are rare and not for anyone to decide when they appear. This small and weird family of ours is truly interetig. One of the reasons why i joined the exorcist. Truly, one heck of an interesting game they are playing." Shizutsi said, sounding amused. "Of course i do have to admit that this game is very dangerous to each and every one of us. This is why i want to protect a certain someone.. He's so young still. Strong he may be but..." Shizuti mumbled and looked troubled.

"Ah, forgive me, i drifted away into my own thoughts!" Shizutsi said and grinned again. So this usually weird and careless appearing guy had someone he wanted to protect after all. Hard to believe, but true all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a lovely day of rest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: