D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torta e Verdure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :
Torta e Verdure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Torta e Verdure Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:29 pm

"Good morning, Jerry-san~"

The pink-haired chef turned around to face the window, seeing a large bulky finder standing in front of him. He lifted an eyebrow from under his sunglasses, wondering how such a childish sounding voice could come out of that. Suddenly an arm shot up into his view as the owner of that voice waved at Jerry.

"Ano... I'm down here..."

Jerry looked down to see a small boy standing outside of the window, smiling a little nervously. "Aah, CazCaz~! You're so small it's hard to see you over all these people. What can I get you, cutie?"

Cassiel ignored the comment about his lack of height, and thought for a few moments, tapping his cheek with his index finger. "Mmh... can I get... a whole layered pound cake with raspberry jam filling, lemon curd, and buttercream frosting, ...please?" Jerry just smiled and twirled a ladle in his hand. "Coming right up~"

A couple minutes later, the boy was sitting at a mostly empty table, munching away at his cake. Several finders sitting near him made a few comments about how eating cake for breakfast wasn't healthy at all and he would never "grow big and strong" if he didn't eat his veggies. One finder even ordered a plate of steamed broccoli and tried to guilt trip the boy into eating it. "But Jerry went to all that work just to make it for you, master Cassiel. You don't want to waste food, do you?"

He put down his fork and patted his mouth with a napkin, then looked at the plate of broccoli. The smell was ruining the taste of his cake, but he was much too polite to say that to the finders. Afterall, they were just trying to be helpful... in a twisted sort of way. He reached into the front pocket of his shirt and pulled out a small, white and orange hamster then set him down on the edge of the plate of yucky veggies, watching the little hamster gobble it up in seconds.

"Oh no! Jammie ate all of it. He must have been hungry..." the boy exclaimed in mock despair, trying to hide a smile. The finders just stared at the now empty plate in defeat as Cassiel went back to eating his cake.

Last edited by Tag on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:21 am

"Now now hun... Don't you know that overfeeding could kill a hamster easily?" A mans voice echoed from behind Cassiel. The hamster was on his hand and he was petting it gently. Then he put it on Cassiels shoulder. "Nice to meet you Cassiel-chan~! I've heard a lot about you from the finders. My name is Shizutsi Joker." The man with long blond curly hair said and lifted up his top hat. This was the infamous Trickster people talked about. He didn't LOOK that dangerous though. He and his slightly feminine looks. One thing was wrong with him though. He had a weird grin upon his face, and his eyes were closed in fox style.

J-Joker-sama? Didn't you finish your breakfast already?" One of the finders asked. "Now ain't that a bit rude? Here i am, greeting our youngest member and you have the nerve to say such a thing. Oh well, i shall ignore it for now, since your a cute one as well." Shizutsi purred, sounding more amused than offended. The finder went silent. This guy... Shizutsi by the name, was not exactly a guy to be underestimated in anything. His strength was rumored to be quite the shock to anyone who witnessed it, and his talent in games, card games specially, was frightening.

Still his voice was very gentle and polite, at least when he spoke to Cassier.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 am

Cassiel slowly turned around to face Shizutsi, noting the nervous looks on the finders' faces. He'd heard quite a lot about the man during his time in the order, but never actually saw him. While he seemed nice enough, his smile was just a tad creepy and he wasn't sure if Shizutsi was supposed to be a man or a woman dressed like a man. The hamster climbed inside of Cassiel's shirt pocket, keeping his head poked out and his little hands gripping the edges. Cassiel patted him on the head, then looked upwards and smiled nervously at the man... woman... thing.

"It's... nice to meet you too, Shizutsi-san. D-don't worry about Jammie. He has a big appetite anyways..." he said while taking another bite of cake. His eyes stayed glued to it as he wracked his brain for ideas on what to say next. He was never very good with light conversation between strangers. "Um... I heared you were able to perform tricks... a-and things. Would you mind showing me some, Shizutsi-san?" he asked timidly, even stuttering a little over his words.

"Ah, master Cassiel. Maybe you should head over to the training grounds or something, instead... hm?" A finder cut in, trying to keep the kid far away from Shizutsi and his antics. Cassiel turned back to face the finder, his head tilted to the side a bit. "Why? I'd only get a tummy ache right after eating. Plus.. I.. I wanna see a trick." He turned again back to Shizutsi, giving him the best puppy eyes he could manage. "Please, Shizutsi-san?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:34 am

Shizutsi looked at Cassier and chuckled. "As you wish, Kawai koneko-chan." He said and petted Cassier, making the finders shiver. This guy had never shown much affection to anyone, specially someone he hardly knew. Was this guy so shameless that he'd flirt with a little boy? Hopefully not. Shizutsi took out a deck of cards: He was tallented as he mixed them for a while and pulled a card. It was the gueen of hearts. He flipped it and in a small puff, it turned into a small rose, yet to open to it's full glory. He gave it to Cassier and chuckled again. "All roses need to wait for blooming. Just like humans grow. I think your not even in your full bloom yet, as cute as you are right now." He said and petted Cassier again.

The finders stared at Shizutsi. For the first time in all history, he was actually nice to someone, instead of flirting with them or something like that. *Staaaaaaaareeeeee* Came from the finders. "Hm...? Something wrong?" Shizutsi asked, turning to look at the finders. They quickly got up and ran away, explaining it was nothing. "Oya...? Well, no matter." Shizutsi said and his grin grew a bit before he turned to look at Cassier again. The rose was weird though. it was gentle pink, instead of red.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Cassiel took the rose in his hand and smiled nervously, blushing in slight embarrassment. "Th-thank you, Shizutsi-san." He held the rose close to his chest, Jammie peeking out of the pocket, twitching his nose at it. The finders' sudden leave left Cassiel tilting his head in a curious fashion. They were acting really strangely all of a sudden. He had a small idea that it was Shizutsi's fault they ran. He couldn't see why, though. And they'd looked almost shocked when Shizutsi gave him the flower. But didn't he do that to everyone? What could they have been weirded out by?

As Cassiel thought over that, he could hear the sound of nibbling and looked down to see his hamster chewing on one of the rose petals. "Ah! Jammie, don't eat that!" he cried and yanked the flower away, making the hamster look up at his master, nose twitching. He reached into his pants pocket for a small bag of sunflower seeds and gave a few to the hamster. "Chew on that, not Shizutsi-san's flower." He whispered to his pet, stuffing the bag back into his pants pocket. "Ano... how come those finders had to leave all the sudden?" he asked while looking down at his flower, trying to fix the chewed up part of it.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm

"I don't know... Maybe they tried to disapear but were not fast enough." He said and chuckled. He petted Jammie. Now now Jammie-chan. Roses aren't good for you. They give you a stomach ache and then you wont be happy now will you?" He said and his grin grew a bit. "By the way, would you like to see another trick?" Shizutsi asked, playing with the cards. This guy sure loved the cards, since they were always somehow involved in his tricks.

FIngers all around the place seemed to be a bit afraid of Shizutsi, since he didn't exactly look too friendly with that grin.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 am

Cassiel set the rose down next to him, giving up on fixing the chewed up parts of it. "Another trick?" he asked curiously, drawing his legs up onto the bench so he could sit indian style. He and Jammie both watched Shizutsi play with the cards; Cassiel insterested in the next trick and Jammie interested in eating the ace of spades.
"Ano... Shizutsi-san?" He had his elbows propped up on his legs now, his chin resting on his hands. "The finders seemed kinda scared of you..." he gestured to a random group that was watching Shizutsi and Cassiel with frightened looks on their faces.

Last edited by Tag on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 pm

"Yes, and for a good reason too. I might not look like it, but i am actually pretty strong, and very scary when i fight seriously, or for a long time. I wish you will never have to see that." Shizutsi said. "There IS of course another reason as well..." He mumbled and sighed. "What i'm about to show you is not fun at all. It is the very reason i hold my eyes closed like this." He said and opened his eyes wider than usual, looking right into Cassiers eyes. Those eyes... like cold drills drilled through the heart and sould. Such coldness, darkness and sadness. No wonder the finders and usually other exorchist too kept a distance.

He closed his eyes and sighed heavily again. "I hope you do not fear me like everyone else... You have no reason. i do not like to hurt those who posses such an adorable face." He said, chuckling, though it sounded like he was in pain. Hard to tell since Shizutsi was a master at fooling people.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 am

Cassiel didn't look into the man's eyes for long and, instead, turned away to his cake. "You don't scare me..." he mumbled mostly to himself while cutting another slice of cake. He placed it on a smaller plate in front of him and turned back to Shizu, holding it out to him. His smile still looked nervous, maybe even more-so now since seeing Shizutsi's eyes. It wasn't painfully obvious that Shizutsi wasn't as happy as he looked, but Cassiel could sense something wrong. "Eat~ Sweets always cheer me up when I'm sad." He shoved the plate to Shizutsi and then patted the bench, right next to him.

"I don't see why anyone should be scared of you 'cause of your strength. You're on our side, protecting everyone. The only reason they should be worried is if you were one of the bad guys, but..." At that point, he just started rambling on incoherently about good versus evil while stuffing himself with more cake. Eventually, he stopped and looked down at his now empty plate. "Um... sorry if I'm talking too much. I don't usually... maybe it's 'cause of all the sugar." He rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:06 am

Shizutsi was surprised. For once, it was an expression on his face, not just a feeling. He moved to sit next to Cassier and started eating the cake. "Little does he know that all the sweets in the world couldn't heal me... But he offered cake, looking a bit worried.. Aw, he's cute, like a little brother.." He thought, then hitting the table with his fist, getting an idea. "Thats it! Hey, i know this sounds rather weird from a guy who you barely know, but since your so cute and all, i've decided to become your older brother~!" He purred, petting. Sure the guy was weird... But now he's gone and proved it! He was munching on the cake, sparkling of happiness with the ^~^ expression on his face.

Shizutsi looked so happy, no one wanted to come near, thinking he just thought of a new mean trick and was just waiting for a victim to appear.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Cassiel winced, thinking Shizutsi was angry with him at first. "O-older brother?" He stared at Shizutsi for a long while, noticing the man's expression, and smiled a little himself. "Mm, okay... Shizu-niisan~" He went back to focusing on his last piece of cake, munching away while staring off into space. He didn't really know what Shizutsi meant by being an "older brother", but his intentions seemed innocent enough

(ooc: Sorry it's so short. *hides in a corner* ._.)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:22 am

Shizutsi soon stood up and nodded to a finder who had whispered something to him. "I'll see you later little one. I just got a mission. Or would you like to join me? i need a partner to it after all." He said, tilting his head, still grinning. The finder twitched. It was not too often Shizutsi chose to ASK someone to become his partner for a mission. Usually he tricked them into it, or something like that. Either way, Shizutsi seemed strangely friendly to Cassier. Probably the kid had to thank his face for that, or not? Who knew. "It'll be in Russia. i promise, after the mission, we buy cakes. i hear they have pretty good ones too..." He said, scratching his cheek, looking thoughtful.

ooc: i don't mind that much ^^
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:58 am

Cassiel looked at both the finder and Shizutsi before hopping off the bench and reaching out a hand, hooking his and Shizutsi's pinky fingers together. "No backing out of the cake promise, otay?" He then turned and ran out of the dining hall for a few minutes while he gathered his things and put on his exorcist uniform, which took up most of his time as he kept getting lost in the giant coat. He then set the hamster back in his cage with plenty of food and water since he wasn't allowed to bring Jammie on missions and then rushed back down to where Shizu and the finder were, hunching over in front of them so he could catch his breath. "S-so... when are we g-going?" he asked through ragged breaths. Despite being an exorcist, he wasn't very good at running. He didn't really need to run with his innocence.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 am

"Right now. I'll tell you about your mission details on our way there Exorcist-sama." The finder said and started walking. Shizutsi chuckled and picked Cassier up. Since Shizutsi was tall and older than Cassier anyway, this was easy for him. "Now now, no need to run yourself out of breath." He said, poking Cassiers nose gently and laughing a bit. As they got to to the train station, Shizutsi finally let Cassier down, to sit on the bench. He sat next to him and looked at the finder. "Our objective is to retrieve an innocence that is known to cause all kinds of weird things like sudden storms, strange visions and so in a small village in the north. It's winter so it'll be cold." He said. Shizutsi seemed to like the idea of cold. "Cold is good. It means snow~! And snow means snowmen and snowball fights~!" He purred, looking amused.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:05 pm

"Hey hey hey!" Fenrir appeared next to them, out of breath. He had wanted to greet himself, but had overslept once again. He had been running to the breakfast table and had almost succeeded when a bunch of finders blocked him. They were all exiting and had taken most of the walking space.

By the time the crowd had cleared, the two exorcists were gone. Well, Fenrir wasn't one to give up. There was currently nothing to do and he was not going to sit around the whole day. Who knew what Komui was up to these days?

So now, here he was, by the train station.

"Yeah, so...can I join you two?" he asked, smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 am

( ooc: Dang, this thread died for a while. I blame it on school and work. >>;; )

"Ooooh, and after we play in the snow we can have hot cocoa and sit by a warm fire all cuddled up in our blankets~" Cassiel giggled a little, wishing they actually could do that on missions. Unfortunately though, there was almost no chance for that. Innocence meant akuma and akuma meant fighting and fighting meant no playing and relaxing. He almost started to pout when he thought about it, but being out fighting in the freezing cold was still better than being cooped up in Headquarters in his opinion.

He turned to see a figure running towards them and tensed up, ready to fight if it happened to be an akuma... or just some crazy person. When he saw the exorcist coat, he let his guard down a tad and smiled at the approaching ally. "Morning, mister Fenrir~" He said, scooting over a bit on the bench so Fenrir could sit and rest if he wished. "I hope you packed warm clothes, 'cause we're going to Russia~!" He then turned to Shizutsi and tugged on his sleeve. "Um... it's okay if he comes with us, right Shizu-niisan? Otherwise he woulda run all this way for nothing."

( ooc... again: Since Lenalee's gone at the moment, this thread's on pause 'till she comes back so we don't leave her behind. D: )
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am

Shizutsi laughed and pettet Cassiel. "If we get a chance little one, if we get a chance." He said and smirked, then turning to look at the new person. "Fenrir huh.. Please, do join us. Wouldn't want to make you run like that and fail in the end. Please sit down my friend." Shizutsi purred, holding back on flirting for Cassiels sake, since the finder ave him the "Don't even try it" look.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:41 pm

"Warm...clothes?" Fenrir blinked. The only piece of clothing he had was the one he was wearing right now. His backpack contained only food, books, and a toothbrush. Oh well. It wouldn't be that cold like the little kid had put it. When Shizutsi replied that he could go, Fenrir sighed in relief. It would have been horrible to run back to Headquarters. The exorcist was quite weird though... It scared Fenrir a bit but he sat down anyways. He figured that the other...person must have been pretty nice as they did allow him on the mission with them. "So...when's the train getting here?"
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 pm

"Um... hmmm..." Cassiel turned around to look at the train schedule on the wall, running his finger down the poster until he reached train 227. "It says it's gunna come at... 10:00."

The clock standing in the middle of the station read as 9:57. "Soon~ You can get yourself some warmer clothes when we get there. We don't really have time, now." Right as he said that a train whistle blew.
"Two twentyseven now boarding!" a plump man yelled from the steps of the passenger car. He took a quick glance at his pocket watch before stuffing it back into his pants pocket. He stepped down and stood by the car, clearing his throat and grumbling to himself as he checked passengers' tickets before they were allowed to board.

Cassiel hopped off the bench and grabbed his suit case, dragging it behind him as he ran to the train.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 am

Shizutsi grinned a bbit wider. HE got up and to the train. When the man checking the tickets was about to say something about his ticket being somewhat odd, he opened his eyes a bit. THe man turned pale and couldn't say anything as Shizutsi walked by into the train. If he was able to scare people like that, no akuma or noah could have eyes like that. Shizutsi closed his eyes again and sat down, letting out a sigh. "Tickets are so troublesome... Theres always SOMETHING wrong with them." He said and then grinned. "But then again, who am i to talk about being troublesome~?" He asked, mostly himself and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 am

OOC: I just realized something really important....

IC:

Fenrir watched the two of them as they went abroad the train. The little boy had hopped in first, followed by the other exorcist. Just when he was about to enter himself, he caught sight of their tickets.

Tickets Suddenly, the world was a bit dizzy to Fenrir. He forgot that he needed a ticket to board the train! Fenrir stared around. Could he buy a new ticket? No. It would be too late as the train was going in a few minutes! Besides, Fenrir saw that the train had sent someone down to check for tickets. With a quick decision, Fenrir flashed a quick salute to his fellow exorcists, "I'm still going with you guys!" With that he ran back to the end of the train and jumped, just before it started moving.

He flashed a grin to himself. It was idiotic and showed someone that was about to lose it. "Please don't get caught. Please don't get caught." He said that to himself for a few times before shutting up and edging to the next car. His footsteps, he felt, were extremely loud. If he was correct, the passengers would have already been checked from this direction and he would be safe to go back.

No. He would not have been recognized because he never showed his face and there might have been checks. He groaned. He was camping out here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:29 am

Cassiel was already sitting down, looking out the window when he saw Fenrir run. He tilted his head curiously, wondering why the guy was going to attempt to jump. Shizutsi could have just scared the ticket guy into letting Fenrir board. He turned toward Shizutsi at that and visibly shivered. he was sort of scary.

To rid himself of those thoughts, he jumped off the bench and spun around to face his "older brother". "Maybe we should go find our new fwiend before he gets himself in twouble..." He said, pointing in the direction Fenrir would be.

MEANWHILE...

Ten minutes passed and all the passengers seemed to be on board, so the plump man hopped on the train and closed up the doors. He had wondered what the hell that young man was doing earlier when he just so happened to catch sight of him, hiding in one of the cars.
"You there! Boy!" He yelled over to Fenrir, stomping towards him. His grey mustache twitched as he grumbled. "I'll need to see your ticket." He stopped right in front of Fenrir, holding out his hand, brow furrowed. "If I recall, you didn't board with the others. Do you happen to be a stowaway, lad?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 am

"Why of course. Knowing he is still a child, he's most likely in trouble by now." Shizutsi said and chuckled, getting up.

*soon*

Someone placed his arm around Fenrirs shoulders and pulled him away from the man. "Oh no, he did come with me now didn't you boy?" Shizutsis voice echoed, making people turn and look who was making such purring noise. "Of course, you have nothing against it that i take this boy back to his seat now do you, Ticketman-san~?" He purred and opened his eyes more than usual. The terror was even more horrible now, and he was staring right at the other.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Fenrir heaved a sigh of relief as the train continued moving. He was safe...for now. He stiffened when he heard a voice behind his back. He was noticed! Who knew what they did to stowaways? Maybe if he pretended not to notice the guy, they would think differently and leave... No, that wasn't working. The man was talking to him still.

"I'm not a--

Then something even stranger happened. Something was pulling him away from the other guy! He turned to see it was one of the exorcists from before... Shoot! They were going to get in trouble too if they acted like they knew Fenrir. Quickly, Fenrir tried to fidget away when the exorcist spoke. He was purring??? He looked around. People were staring at them. He waved weakly and just...smiled. This was going to make it harder for him to hide....
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 pm

The ticket man visibly shrank back, seeing Shizutsi's eyes and coughed, grumbling incoherently. "Mhm well then... v-very well. I apologize for inconveniencing you in anyway, sir." He bowed and hurriedly scuttled away leaving the three exorcists behind.

"Missur Fenrir, we're sitting over this way~" Cassiel tugged on the other's coat sleeve, pulling him in the direction of their seats. "You shouldn't run off like that. It could be dangerous." He stopped and looked at Fenrir, then at whatever it was Fenrir was looking at. Noticing the people staring at them, Cassiel smiled at them timidly and hid himself behind Shizutsi. "D-don't they know it's rude to stare?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torta e Verdure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torta e Verdure   Torta e Verdure Empty

Back to top Go down

Torta e Verdure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: