D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active D-Gray Man,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
Active D-Gray Man, Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Active D-Gray Man, Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Active D-Gray Man, Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Active D-Gray Man, Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2011-04-10

Active D-Gray Man, Empty
PostSubject: Active D-Gray Man,   Active D-Gray Man, EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 am

http://dgraymauniverserpg.forumotion.com/forum

Hi everyone ya it's me. I made this site took a few hours to do it too. If you liked the show or know someone who did or just want to try it please sign up and create. I just opened it so it's bare right now but Members help it grow. We have a good Story line sticking with the series and Canon and Custom are allowed so join up for the greatest exorcist RPG and probably the only one on the Web.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2011-04-10

Active D-Gray Man, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active D-Gray Man,   Active D-Gray Man, EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 am

Link Updated.
Back to top Go down

Active D-Gray Man,
Page 1 of 1