D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junji Walker: my char :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junji Walker

Junji Walker

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
Junji Walker: my char :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junji Walker: my char :P Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Junji Walker: my char :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junji Walker: my char :P Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Junji Walker: my char :P Empty
PostSubject: Junji Walker: my char :P   Junji Walker: my char :P EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 pm

this is My Char hope the Mods aprove and hope you guys like mods telll me if theres any thing u whant me to change

Name: Junji Walker

Specialty: Strategy

Race: Human

Eyes: Blue and green mixture

Hair: long black hair with long bangs that covers my eyes

Personality: Friendly kind and caring but shy. Makes friends easy and will protect them. Will not estate to attack back but with a strategy. Never gives up no matter what. Will kill Jasdevi in the name of love Razz

Birth Place: Nova Scotia Canada

History: Parents where exserists who where killed by Earl the Milliam. So now holds revenge agonist him. He now is an exserisits and helps Allen with his mission and is best friends with Lenalee, Lavi, Cross, Allen and Kryory Kanda not so much.

Family: Distant Relative with Allen Walker

Cursh: ????????

Likes: Friendly people friends family and the Black Order. Loves food and his innocence

Dislikes: Negative people garbage and loss of friends. Can’t stand rudeness and Smart buts. Hates the noth Jasdevi

Positive Traits: his strategies usually work. Will never give up and will risk life for friends

Negative Traits: Strategies take awhile. Shyness

Physical Description: Wears the Blake Order Cloths with no selves. Blake leather gloves. Cuts on arm and other body parts

Excelled Skill: He’s part noth. Noth of Blood. But can not go into full nth like the gray skin and pentacles on the forehead .Bu can use the power of blood to do whatever he pleases. The black order does not know of this. When Jasdevi does the song I get power up. When I do the song I have to do with a relative but we don’t kill each other where share or power. But takes all energy left chance of death or serious injuries.
Can not die from akuma poison but he loses energy quicker

Goal in Black Order: To make friends and take revenge for his parents

Reason for Goal: To just have Friends and revenge

Innocence: Name-Bones

Type-Parasite

Description-innocence is in his bones

Lvl1- half his face turns into a skull and half of his arms and all of his hands. Its ability is to grow extra bones in the bone areas and the detract theme
Back to top Go down
Varvara

Varvara

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Junji Walker: my char :P   Junji Walker: my char :P EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

heheh ironyyy
Back to top Go down
AngelOfLight

Number of posts : 7
Location : Somewhere between the middle of nothing and something
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Junji Walker: my char :P   Junji Walker: my char :P EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Pretty good lol!
Back to top Go down
Varvara

Varvara

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Junji Walker: my char :P   Junji Walker: my char :P EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:01 pm

heh one thing, the spelling mistakes kinda lower the quality of your writing, just saying, you might want to check that out.
good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junji Walker: my char :P   Junji Walker: my char :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Junji Walker: my char :P
Page 1 of 1