D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I give my sincerest greetings to all of you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuro_Tetsutori

Zakuro_Tetsutori

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2009-05-03

I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Empty
PostSubject: I give my sincerest greetings to all of you   I give my sincerest greetings to all of you EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:00 am

I obviously am new to this site. i'm thoroughly pleased to be apart of this site and would love to meet some new friends who like D. Grey-Man as much as i do. I would like to role play with someone sometim. Pm if anyone wishes to speak to me.
Back to top Go down
http://rueryuzaki4.deviantart.com/
Junji Walker

Junji Walker

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2010-02-12

I give my sincerest greetings to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Hi   I give my sincerest greetings to all of you EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm

hey whats sup id like to rp with you somtim but im new to it but it will be fun
did u make your pic it looks nicei would like to know how u did it
Back to top Go down

I give my sincerest greetings to all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Off Topic Things :: Lounge-
Jump to: