D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiki Hiraki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShikiSenri

ShikiSenri

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
Shiki Hiraki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shiki Hiraki Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Shiki Hiraki Empty
PostSubject: Shiki Hiraki   Shiki Hiraki EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 am

Name:Shiki Hiraki

Alliance:The Black Order

Family:Mother And Father Deceased

Crushes:None But Like Girls Who Are Quiet And Keep To Themselves And That Are Innocent Looking.

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]:Crimson rose

Personality:Shiki Is A Very Energetic Person Who Tends To Be Always Happy.He Hates All Akuma's And Has Swore That He Would Kill Them All.Shiki Is A Very Caring Person For His Friends And Very Protective He Absolutely Can't Live Without Drinking Milk.But One Thing He Has Problems With Is Authority Cause He Cannot Stand It When A Adult Thinks Their Better Then Him Or Have More Power Just Because Of Age So He Will Tend To Argues With Him Or Start A Fight Or Start Being Disrespectful And Become Disobedient.But In Reality Shiki Is A Very Emotional Boy Who Is All Alone And Sad And Tries Not To Show Anyone His Real Side, But Instead He Shows Everyone Smiles And Tries To Be A Positive Person.He Loves Flirting With Girls He Has A Charm For It And He Acts Stupid But Really He Is Smart And Actually Has A Serious Side When The Time Comes.

Dislikes:Akuma's,People Who Are Mean,Spiders,And Not Drinking Milk For A Whole Day

History:Shiki Can't Remember Anything About The Past Due To An Incident.When Shiki Was 14 His Mother Died Of Depression Shortly After His Dad Died By Getting Attacked By An Akuma Ever Since That Day He Swore He Would Be The One To Get Rid Of All Akuma And Avenge His Father And Become A Exorcist.He Travelled Through Many Towns Searching, People Tried to Give Him Directions but He Wouldn't Listen Due To His Trust Issues At The Time.

Shiki Would Often Run Into Akuma Attacking Humans But Their Was Nothing He Could Do Except Watch So He Would Run Away.A Year Later Somehow Alive Barely Surviving These Years He Finally Had Found The Black Order.A Supervisor Had Said If It Wasn't For His Innocence Inside His Body He May Have Not Survived, Shiki Knowing That Then Became Full Of Hope And Said He Would Definitely Be Able To Fulfill His Dream And Become The One To Destroy All Akuma.

Height & Weight:170cm,54kg

Looks/Picture:Shiki Hiraki SasoriExcept Only Difference Is His Eye's Are Silver/Gray And He Would Be Wearing The Exorcist Clothing/Outfit

RP Sample:Shiki Has Always Believed That He Would Be The One To Destroy All The Akuma In The World Ever Since The Incident With His Father.But The Supervisor Had Told Shiki Many Times That He Had To Get Stronger Because At His Level He Wouldn't Stand Much Of A Chance Against Them, Knowing This He Ran To His Room Thinking Of A Way To Learn How To Control His Innocence Within Himself.

"Dammit I Cant Believe The Supervisor Thinks I Would Be No Match For A Akuma!!!"Frustrated With Himself He Tries To Find out A Way To Learn How To Control The Innocence Within Himself But All The Attempts Fail.Punching The Wall In Frustration He Notices Blood Dripping From His Fist,After Seeing The Blood He Starts To Imagine All Sorts Of Weird Things And Then His Blood Starts Glowing Pink Seeing This, He Starts To Shake, And Becomes Scared Of What Might Happen.

Then After Awhile He Faints And Wakes Up Shortly After Only To Find A Rose Laying In Where The Blood Had Bin.Freaked Out Shiki Runs Into The Supervisor's Room."Supervisor Something Strange Has Occurred"All Panicked Shiki Tries To Explain To The Supervisor What Happened.The Supervisor Thinks And Then Comes Up With A Conclusion."Shiki Hiraki You Are A Parasite Type,This Meaning That Your Anti Akuma Weapon Is Your Own Blood."The Supervisor Told Shiki.

Shiki Amazed At This New Discovery He Asks"Do I Always Need To Use My Blood In Order To Use My Weapon?"Shiki Asked The Supervisor."I Don't Know But We Will Be Testing You And Seeing What Type Of Abilities You Have,And Also Shiki I Take Back What I Said You Might End Up Being Able To Fight An Akuma One Day."The Supervisor Smiles and Then Heads Off Out Into The Hall To Another Room.
Back to top Go down

Shiki Hiraki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: