D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original Concept; Katana Hogosha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akachou

Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Empty
PostSubject: Original Concept; Katana Hogosha   Original Concept; Katana Hogosha EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:43 am

ooc; Before this story, I will mention not to put anything harsh please T~T I wrote this from 6-8 grade on and off incomplete. My grammar sucked. I am reading my stupidity over. And this was originally how I wrote it. I wrote this as a Name for a manga for my dear devil editor to draw. I will be refining this story after typing the 50 pages I wrote on paper... this was a collab with me and Hyoung from 6-8 grade. Most of what Kosuke says and is is because of Hyoung.
Original Concept

I am Namikiri Serenity. I am leader to a secret group that some people have heard of as Katana Hogosha, which means ‘Sword Protector’. We are people who protect villages and their people. We use swords and other weapons to do so. One of the only things holding us back are the law and the government. It forbids civilians to use such weapons, so they hold power. We have concealed ourselves, keeping our weapons close but hidden. The government are the only people of my time with weapons in order to uphold their, sometimes, unjust laws. We started this group a long time ago, more precisely, my younger sister and I, but that is another story. You will just have to learn more of us as I continue to tell our story.

I walked among the streets. I wore a red kimono with a blood red obi (sash). The kimono had leaf designs on the trims. I also wore a big straw hat that concealed my brownish red hair that was tied in a bun. My hat hid my red eyes from any person’s view. All that could be seen were a few strands of my hair. I was walking up to shops to obtain food for my allies that waited for me at an inn we were staying at. I brought red bean cakes and steamed dumplings that I saw were freshly cooked. I paid the money I owed the shop owner and I left. It was soon to be the day everyone were taxed so many were working hard or tried to make a bad trade sound good. I hated all of it. Just another way for the government to reap money from these already poor people who had so little to sell. Just like the shop owner I bought dumplings from. She used wood to make a very small fire, and then set the dumplings in a pot made from rock, probably crafted by herself. Then, she boiled the dumplings in some water that was probably from a nearby stream. The government had already taken enough in my opinion. I saw some children holding out a hat or a pot for money. I felt sorrow and put some money in each of their money holders. I continued advancing my way towards the inn. I walked to the inn, and then I walked up to my allies’ and my own room. Once I stepped in, I was happily greeted by my comrades after I took off my straw hat and laid it on a table.
“Hey Seren,” said a black haired boy with dark blue eyes happily. He used a nickname that he had made up for me, “you brought back some food I see.”
“Don’t fret, I’m not eating this by myself Ryotaro.” I said to the black haired boy, “but I didn’t bring back in a lot. Sorry. You know how the government and its people are though. It’s difficult for them to even make this little amount of food.” I said laying out what little food I had for us.
“Do you always have to think of your stomach, Yazawa?” asked a brown hair boy with chocolate brown colored eyes. He was sitting on a chair reading a book, and he used Ryotaro’s last name.
“Ah come on Shimizu,” Ryotaro said, taunting the brown haired boy by using his last name, “even you have to eat, don’t you?” Ryotaro said tossing a bean cake to the brown haired boy. The boy caught it easily.
“Yes but not as frequently as you.” Replied the brown haired boy.
“Ryotaro, Kosuke, stop trying to cause a fight.” I told them.
“Yeah, sorry Seren.” Said Ryotaro.
“Same.” Said Kosuke who continued to read his book nonchalantly, at times taking a bite of the bean cake that Ryotaro had thrown at him earlier.
“Where is Kiri?” I asked them.
“She said she wanted to go find herbs to make medicine.” Said Ryotaro.
“That was supposed to be my job, wasn’t it? After all, she’s still a beginner at finding certain herbs. I’m still teaching her.” I said.
“Yes but she wanted to help since you gave me the job of filling our canteens with water, Yazawa the job of finding the closest village from here, and yourself the task of obtaining our food and making medicine. She had nothing, so she wanted to do something.” Said Kosuke.
“I better go find her then.” I said putting on the hat. I walked out of the room and out of the inn. I headed out to the forest. I looked everywhere, but I didn’t find her.
“I must’ve just missed her. Kiri has a good sense of direction so she wouldn’t get lost in this kind of forest.” I said. I decided to head back. I went into the inn to see it was just Ryotaro, Kosuke, and me in the room.
“She didn’t come back ye-“ I spoke too soon as a girl opened the door so hard that it slammed me against the wall.
“Hey everyone I’m back!” She blinked, “Huh? Where’s Serenity?” Kosuke sighed.
“Not again.” Said Kosuke, continuing with his book.
“Don’t tell me,” She looked unsteadily behind the door and saw me slammed against the wall, and I was slightly annoyed. She gasped, “I’m sorry Serenity!” She said apologetically while bowing. I got up from the wall and looked down at the young girl who couldn’t be older than twelve years old, myself being about sixteen or seventeen years old. Ryotaro was fifteen while Kosuke was sixteen. I sighed and bent down to her eye level.
“Kiri, although I know you’re still young, you need to calm down, okay? You’ll never know what’s beyond the next corner.” I said to her. I patted her on the head reassuringly, “Don’t go off on your own next time, alright? You’ll get us all worried.” I said to her smiling. She nodded smiling also.
“I will Serenity!” She said as the usual happiness flashed through her sky blue eyes, her pale blond hair sometimes swaying through them.
“Yunoki,” Kosuke said referring to Kiri’s last name. Kiri looked to him, “Did you bring back any herbs?” I sighed since I hadn’t found her in the forest. I thought she had left because she couldn’t tell which plants were herbs. Her answer surprised me.
“Yup! I got them right here!” She said holding up a couple herbs.
“Where’d you get those from Kiri?” I asked her.
“I saw a shop that sold them.” Replied Kiri. I looked closely at the herbs and sighed.
“I’m sorry Kiri, but you got tricked.” I said.
“What?! No it can’t be, I got it right here!” she said holding up the plants insistently.
“Those are more like certain weeds that look closely like herbs.” I said to her.
“You mean, I got weeds?” asked Kiri sadly.
“Yes, but it’s okay. It’s a tough time when taxing time is coming up for these people, so sometimes they have a tendency to lie.” I told Kiri.
“But cheer up Ki!” said Ryotaro trying to lighten up Kiri, also using his nickname for Kiri, “have a dumpling, it’s one of your favorite types of food!” He said cheerfully. Kiri smiled joyously.
“Ah! Thank you Ryotaro!” said Kiri.
“Ah, don’t thank me. Thank Seren. She got the food for all of us. In fact, a toast to Seren!” Ryotaro said raising a bean cake he was eating.
“Yeah!” Kiri exclaimed, holding up her dumpling like Ryotaro was doing. I slapped Ryotaro upside the head lightly.
“Don’t influence Kiri like that, she’s going to grow up to be a goofball if you keep doing that.” I said.
“And that’s bad how?” asked Ryotaro, “After all, it’s better than Mr. Studious back there.” He said pointing to Kosuke,
“Forget it, I’m going to turn in for tonight.” I said.
“So soon Namikiri?” asked Kosuke, “It’s not like you.”
“Yeah, I know. I just feel like resting a bit more than usual.” I said.
“Good night Serenity!” said Kiri hugging me. I patted her on the head.
“Good night Kiri. Night you two,” I said to them as I got Kiri off of me. I headed to my room and laid out a futon. I laid down on it. I looked out the window that had shown a view of the crescent moon and stars, some tree branches hanging their fingers over them.
“It’s a beautiful night outside tonight.” I said to myself. An owl hooted in its melodious voice, whoo. It was very peaceful, but despite this, I stayed awake even after I heard the sound of my fellow comrades going to sleep in their own rooms as well. I laid there throughout the night with my eyes fixed on the ceiling of my room. Just staring with no particular objective. As with most any night. I got up and rolled up my futon when morning arrived, about one or two AM. I went to the kitchen and started to cook some of the things I bought the other day when I went shopping. I set up the table and put out rice, fish, and something to drink. I sat at a couch and waited for the others to awaken. I looked out the window, seeing a red hawk flying up to the window. I opened up the window and let it in. Then, I closed the window. I petted the hawk as it landed on my arm.
“So you’re back.” I saw that only a string was tied to the hawk’s leg, “You delivered all your messages as well. Good work Akae.” I said petting the hawk. I let the hawk seat itself on a chair or something he could use for a perch. I got some food for the hawk and laid it out for him as he started to eat. Then, I saw my teammate, Kosuke. He always got up after me, but before Ryotaro and Kiri.
“Good morning Kosuke.” I said to him.
“Morning Namikiri.” He said. He looked to the hawk that just finished its meal, “I see Akae has finished delivering the message.”
“Yes, just the usual routine.” I said casually, “with the same questions I have asked every time with some words of greeting.”
“Ah,” He said. He didn’t really seem to care. He just continued reading his book. A thing about Kosuke was, he was usually found reading books on pressure points, tactics, and other such books. He was one of our best tacticians, but he wasn’t the one to be known for being laidback, like Ryotaro. He wasn’t too strict, but he wasn’t like Ryotaro, for sure. I waited with Kosuke, sometimes having light conversation, until Ryotaro got up. He yawned, stretching out his arms, and then sleepily looked to me and Kosuke.
“Ah, good morning Seren, morning Kosuke.” He said sleepily. Ryotaro always just used Kosuke’s regular name.
“Good morning Ryotaro.” I said.
“Morning Yazawa.” Said Kosuke, not taking his eyes off his book.
“Oh!” Ryotaro exclaimed after seeing the food. He suddenly had so much energy, “Can we eat Seren?”
“No, we have to wait for Kiri.” I said to him. I really couldn’t understand it about this guy. It’s not like he eats an acre of food each day, but I don’t understand why he eats the amount he eats but doesn’t get any bigger than he is. He also was a great expert at using a small scythe tied to a chain. I waited at a chair, Kosuke sat at a desk and read his book, and Ryotaro waited near the table. Then, Kiri came in sleepily.
“Good morning everyone,” She said sleepily rubbing her eyes.
“Good morning Ki!” said Ryotaro smiling.
“Good morning Kiri.” I said patting her head as she smiled.
“Morning.” Kosuke said simply. Everyone had taken their seat at the table and started to eat. I finished my meal about the same time as Kosuke. I told them, I was going to take a walk through the town.
“Alright,” Said Kosuke,
“Ah, have fun Seren!” said Ryotaro while the tail of the fish stuck out of his mouth as he talked.
“Ryotaro, don’t talk with your mouth full.” I said. Yes, I lectured Ryotaro on little things he shouldn’t do. I don’t want him to be too much of an influence on Kiri.
“Bye Serenity!” said Kiri. I nodded and put on my straw hat after tying my hair in a bun, so it wasn’t noticeable under my straw hat. My eyes were hidden under the hat as well. I walked around the already bustling streets. I noticed a government officer. His rich clothes gave him away from the rest of the crowd. Many were quiet on that street as I saw the man had hit the lady to the ground.
“You’re under the payment!” He yelled at her. She bowed.
“Please, I don’t have anymore money. That’s all I have. I can raise more money next time.” The lady pleaded. The man took out a spear, ready to kill the woman, but I ran in and kicked the spear out of his hand. He yelped from surprise.
“Are you so cruel as to beat a lady?” I heard someone say behind me.
“I didn’t know you’d come.” I said. I turned around and saw Ryotaro, Kiri, and Kosuke, “I didn’t know you all would come.”
“He insisted,” said Kosuke pointing to Ryotaro. Ryotaro just smiled his goofy smile from under his straw hat. “Ah, I see. I should’ve suspected as much from you all.” I said.
“You all are under arrest by the power bested in me by the government.” Said the officer. I took the guy up by the front of his guard uniform. I pulled him up to my eye level glaring at him with my red eyes menacingly. He yelped, and I saw fear in his eyes.
“I know you’re government scum. I don’t like people like you.” I said. I let him go as he fell on the ground, and then he skidded back, “She’ll pay you back next time as she said.” The man had run away. Kosuke smirked.
“Typical for you, right?” said Kosuke. I smiled to myself.
“Yes, but it’s to be expected when dealing with the government.” I replied calmly, “Do you all have our things so we can leave?”
“Yes, right here.” Said Ryotaro throwing me a backpack. I caught it easily.
“Thanks.” I said simply. I felt tugging on the poncho I was wearing. I had changed my kimono, and I was now wearing elbow-length poncho, a red sleeveless shirt, and cream colored shorts. My poncho had a collar. I saw Kiri pulling on my poncho.
“Are we leaving so soon?” asked Kiri.
“Yes, we have to leave.” I said.
“Why?” asked Kiri innocently.
“Well, we don’t want the government to catch us.” I said smiling. I didn’t sound serious, but I meant it literally.
“Oh okay!” said Kiri happily. She also smiling.
“We should get going before reinforcements come.” Said Kosuke.
“Right.” I replied. I slung the backpack over my shoulder and we all started to walk out the village casually. When we got to the exit of the village, there were many guards that were waiting for us.
“You took too long Namikiri.” Kosuke said so only I could hear him.
“Ah, sorry.” I said.
“Now we get something to do before we leave though.” Said Ryotaro smiling. Kosuke sighed.
“Not again.” Said Kosuke.
“Let’s just run right over.” I said.
“Ah, I was lookin’ forward to punching something.” Whined Ryotaro.
“You think you’re up to it?” I asked Kiri.
“Yes!” she said eagerly.
“Alright let’s go.” I said. I started to run towards the crowd as well as Ryotaro, Kiri, and Kosuke. All the guards’ hats were dome-shaped indicating they were defense guards. They each held a spear or sword. One was about to hit me with a spear, but I jumped over it so it missed and landed on the wooden part of the spear. Then, I jumped on top of the guard’s helmet (hat) and jumped helmet to helmet in the crowd. I saw Kosuke and the others were doing what I did as well. The guards started to try to hit me with their weapons as I jumped helmet to helmet in, but they ended up accidentally killing or wounding their own soldiers. I jumped out the crowd, and then I saw Kosuke, then Ryotaro and Kiri. We quickly left into the forest. Some chased after us, but they were unable to find us so they retreated. I gave a signal and we all jumped tree to tree until we were sure we were away from government range.
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Original Concept; Katana Hogosha   Original Concept; Katana Hogosha EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 am

“Seems as though we’re alright for now.” I started, but then I blocked a dagger that was thrown at me with a senbon (long needle).
“Just as alert as ever.” I said smiling as three people came out of the trees and the bushes.
“Sorry Serenity, we didn’t recognize you four.” Said a brown haired girl with emerald green eyes.
“We saw guards, so we assumed those guards were you.” Said a brown haired boy with dark green eyes.
“The Yuko twins. Also known as the Forest twins in Katana Hogosha because most of your missions are held in the forest.” Said Kosuke. He looked to the last member who was a male with black hair and dark brown eyes, “You’re Hino. You’re like the ‘leader’ of this team. This team acts together as an ambush team. Sometimes you all get spying missions.”
“Still as sharp as ever, but you know you could always just call us by our first names.” Said the black haired boy.
“I prefer last.” Said Kosuke,
“So how are missions Rin (the boy), Ki (the girl)?” asked Ryotaro boredly.
“Same old, same old.” The twins said at the same time.
“Did you get the message from Akae, Chikyu?” I asked the black haired boy.
“Yes, we were heading that way now.” Chikyu stated. I saw Akae soar overhead.
“Oh, there you are Akae.” I said smiling. The bird landed on my shoulder.
“So how did the government find you this time?” asked Chikyu.
“Ah, that would be my fault,” I said smiling, “I guess I enjoy my job a little more than I have to.”
“You scared off another government official,” started Ki.
“And then the official tattled to their leader again.” Finished Rin.
“Again,” The twins said at the same time, “They chased you, but you lost them and met us.”
“Pretty much.” Replied Ryotaro.
“Only, I scared him off by glaring this time so he saw my eyes and red isn’t a very common eye color.” I said. I took some bandages and covered my right eye.
“I can do that for now, but my eye still shows.” I said. Then Ki went behind me and covered my other eye with the bandage, “Ki, what are you doing?”
“Covering your eyes with bandages. Now you’ll have to learn to see without your eyes.” She said happily. I loosened the bandages.
“I think that maybe Akio can make something or whatnot.” I said.
“Suit yourself,” said Rin and Ki.
“So where should we head now?” asked Ryotaro.
“We’ll go to the nearest town, so maybe we will be able to find Akio. You all may go to our destination if you like while I find Akio.” I said.
“I’ll go with you.” Said Kiri.
“I think I’ll stay with Kosuke.” Said Ryotaro.
“No.” said Kosuke.
“Why?” asked Ryotaro, “It’s not like I’ll bug you.”
“After you caused more fights last time you went with me, you’re not causing another. We’re supposed to stop fights, not cause them.” Said Kosuke.
“Alright then how about Chikyu and his team accompany you?” I asked.
“But we want to stay here.” Said the twins.
“It’s alright,” said Chikyu smiling, “we’ll do fine. They can stay with you.”
“Alright then. Take care, we’ll catch up soon.” I said as we went our separate ways. I left and entered into the village and after about ten minutes, Ki started to complain of how it was boring.
“Maybe I should’ve gone with Chikyu.” Said Ki.
“Just be patient. We’re close to where Akio and his team should be anyway.” Said Rin to his sister.
“Man, I’m with Ki. In fact, I was hoping to fight some officials.” Said Ryotaro.
“Save it for if we do find officials. We’re only here to see if Akio has any solutions for my eyes.” I told him.
“Akio and his team always are one of the last few to the base, right Serenity?” asked Kiri.
“Yes. He is, but he is a very knowledgeable inventor.” I told Kiri. I saw an inn and I walked in with the others and then to where Akio’s room should be. We knocked, and then, a boy with messy red hair and brown eyes opened the door. He smirked when he saw us.
“Why if it isn’t Serenity, Ryotaro, Kiri, and the Yuko twins. To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you all so soon?” He said, “Where’s Kosuke and Chikyu?”
“Kosuke and Chiku went to the destination already.” Said Ryotaro nonchalantly, using his nickname for Chikyu.
“As for the reason being here, I scared off another official, and he saw my eyes. Red isn’t a very common color so,” I started.
“So, you came to see Akio.” The redhead finished. I nodded, “Come in.” He said simply.
“So how have you been Kouji?” I asked the red haired boy.
“Well. Missions have been going well, as well.” He replied. I nodded as Kouji stopped at a door. He knocked onit.
“Akio, some visitors are here to see you.” Said Kouji. The door started to open as a voice was heard.
“Who is it?” Then a boy with messy brown hair and blue eyes with a smudge of coal or dirt onhis face, answered the door. He smiled when he saw us, “Wow, a lot of visitors today. What can I do for you all?”
“Just myself. I revealed my eye color to a guard. I should be easy to find since my eye color isn’t very common. I wondered if you had any inventions that could solve this problem.” I told him..
“Sorry Serenity, I don’t have any inventions but I do have a solution. There’s something called ‘mana’. I have heard that a member of our group can use mana and change the colors of your eyes.” Said Akio.
“Do you know the name of this person?” I asked.
“Yes, in fact, you know it too! His name is Shimizu Kosuke.” He said. Then, Ryotaro and Ki did an anime fall.
“You can’t be serious!” yelled Ryotaro.
“We came here for nothing?!” Ki exclaimed. Akio held his hands up in defense, sweatdropping.
“He kids you not. I’ve heard Kosuke could use mana too.” Said Kouji. Ryotaro sighed.
“Well, maybe I can at least get my weapon smithed by Kaname, right?” asked Ryotaro.
“Wrong, I guess Kouji forgot to tell you, Kaname went ahead to the destination.” Akio said smiling.
“Ah great.” Said Ryotaro.
“Well, we’re here so we might as well wait until Akio and Kouji are ready to go.” Said Rin.
“Yeah. In the mean time, why don’t we look around town?” suggested Ki.
“Not me. I’m not sure, but news of myself from the government might have reached here already.” I said.
“I want to come!” said Ryotaro.
“Alright, but either Kouji, Akio, or Rin have to be with you to make sure you don’t cause and uproar like last time.” I said.
“Ah, I hate when you send people to watch me.” Ryotaro pouted.
“I’ll go, I’m curious about the town as well.” Said Rin.
“Alright. Try not to cause so much commotion.” (already knows they’re gonna cause commotion) I said to them. I let them go to the town.
“So Akio, have you made any new inventions lately?” I asked making light conversation.
“Don’t start him,” said Kouji.
“In fact, I have, but I’m still trying to get through the experimental phase.” Said Akio.
“You would be stuck here with him talking about the experiment if he had finished.” Said Kouji.
“Either way, we’d have to leave sooner or later.” I told him.
“So, is it the same old thing or what?” asked Kouji.
“Everything’s about the same.” I said.
“So tell me, how did you find out about Kosuke having mana?” I asked.
“From the spy team. During one of their missions, I heard they looked through some old time government material and found some old records on some wanted posters.” Said Akio.
“We don’t really know much. You’ll have to ask the team yourself.” Said Kouji.
“I’ll get around to it.” I told them. I then heard some commotion outside. It was a little distant. I sighed.
“Sounds like Ryotaro started something again.” I stated.
“We better get our belongings and leave.” Said Kouji. Akio and I nodded. Kouji took a simple wooden sword and Akio packed a whole bag full of stuff.
“Akio, are you sure you don’t need any help with your bag?” I asked him, noting how big the bag was.
“No, I’ve got it.” Said Akio sweatdropping.
“Hey, where’s Kiri?” asked Kouji.
“Not again,” I said to myself, “She probably snuck off to find herbs again.” I started to look through my bag. “My medicinal herb book is missing.” I said.
“Should we find her?” asked Akio.
“We’ll find her as soon as we stop Ryotaro from causing so much attention.” I said. So, Akio and I strarted to walk out the door, but Kouji stayed behind.
“Kouji, aren’t you coming?” Akio asked.
“I’ll catch up soon.” Kouji said.
“Alright. We’ll try to meet up at the village entrance to the village. I said. Kouji nodded understanding. We left without him and a minute after we started walking, we saw Ryotaro fighting with government officials and most were unconscious.
“Ryotaro, I told you not to cause an uproar.” I scolded.
“Whoops, I guess I couldn’t help myself.” Said Ryotaro. I didn’t see Rin or Ki anywhere.
“Where’s Rin and Ki?” asked Akio.
“Um, I think they’re at the store?” Ryotaro said nervously. Then, Ki and Rin came running our way.
“Ryotaro, we didn’t know where you went!” Rin said a little annoyed.
“Yeah, and you said you wouldn’t run off.” Ki said, more annoyed than her brother was.
“Sorry.” Ryotaro apologized, “So, where’s Kouji and Ki?” He asked changing the subject to Kiri and Kouji.
“Kouji’s going to catch up.” Akio said, “He’ll meet us at the entrance.”
“I’m not so sure about Kiri. She left to find herbs, so I’m not too sure where she is. We’ll find her though.” I said. I saw Ryotaro start to sneak off, but then Ki and Rin blocked the way.
“Where are you going, Taro?” Ki asked, using her nickname for Ryotaro when she is mad at him. He sweatdropped.
“Just going to find Ki.” He said referring to Kiri.
“We’ll find Kiri together.” She said to Ryotaro.
“We better hurry to the entrance. Kouji must be waiting for us.” I said.
“Plus, we wouldn’t want officials to be waiting for us as well,” Akio reminded everyone cheerily, “Well, except for Ryotaro. He’d enjoy it if there were officials.”
“No he wouldn’t.” Ki said.
“Anyway, let’s head to the gates.” I said.
“Right.” Everyone agreed. We all walked in the direction of the gates only to find a group of officials crowded around someone.
“Looks like we’re a little late.”said Rin. We noticed the person in the middle of the crowd of officials fighting the officials was Kouji. He jumped over an officials’ head when he saw us. He jumped over an officials’ head when he saw us. He jumped over a weapon that was hit toward him.
“Hey, you’re late!” He yelled toward us as he jumped pass the crowd.
“Sorry, Rin and I had some trouble with, Taro.” Ki explained. A weapon Kouji held caught everyone’s attention.
“So, that was what you were looking for? Raikon?” I asked. He nodded.
“I’ve been looking for it for a long time in Akio’s room.” Kouji said looking to Akio who sweatdropped smiling, “Akio said he was making a couple modifications.”
“But using it now?” Akio questioned, “It’s still in the experimental phase.”
“So you left it in your room!” Kouji yelled angrily.
“I don’t think it’s time to fight about Raikon right now.” Ryotaro said as the officials advanced toward us in a bunch.
“Whatever, let’s just test it out then.” Kouji said pointing his spear at the group of officials.
“So, what kind of modifications did you make, Akio?” Ki asked.
“You’ll see.” Akio said. Then, Kouji flipped a small switch after the group was only a few yards away. One of the spear’s blades had zoomed out of the hilt as Kouji flicked his wrist. It made an abrupt turn as it circled around the officials. He finally was going to grab the chain but all of it had fell out of the hilt.
“What the hell?!” Kouji yelled, “Akio!” He yelled demanding an explanation. He sweatdropped smiling, holding out his hands defensively.
“I did say it was in the experimental phase.” Akio said nervously.
“That’s all you can say for yourself!” yelled Kouji with a stress mark.
“Oi,” a familiar voice was heard, “You can’t take care of yourself for a minute?” Beyond the guards was Kosuke.
“It’s not my fault that they wouldn’t let me fight more officials.” Ryotaro said pouting.
“Actually,” started Akio.
“It is,” said Akio, Rin, and Ki.
“So why are you here really?” I asked him.
“This place, although is quite rusty considering how we are now, has a bad town but good tactical books. Tactics used in the old day that still might prove of a little use for me.” He said. Then the officials and the guards attacked him. “Bad idea. I am in a bad mood.” Kosuke said as he sighed. “Frustrated enough to use this,” He said before muttering some unknown words. The wind raged around him and bloodstained the ground. Limbs were scattered everywhere as the wind settled down. “Should I make more warnings?” Cold words escaped from his mouth. The remaining officials and guards backed up and ran away. Kosuke sighed and looked at the startled looking members. “What?” He said as he shrugged.
“Why didn’t you tell us you had mana?” yelled Ryotaro. Kosuke took out a clipboard and hit Ryotaro.
“You never asked.” Kosuke said calmly.
“We’ll be looking for Kiti so we’ll meet you at the gate in ten or fifteen minutes. Although, I’m sure it’s a little too long.” I said.
“Ten minutes will be fine.” Kosuke said. We nodded separating.
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Original Concept; Katana Hogosha   Original Concept; Katana Hogosha EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm

I walked on in the busy streets as I went into a particular store. I walked in and immediately started to look through many books. I saw Yunoki, but I paid little or no attention to her.
“Yunoki, the others are looking for you.” I said keeping my eyes to the book.
“Oh okay, Kosuke,” said Kiri finally recognizing I was there, “Should I try to go find them?”
“I’m tomeet the others soon; you might get lost again if you go try to look for them.” I said. By now, I had looked over three quarters of the store’s books. This store held of no interest to me. Soon, I had just about finished reading all the books in the store. I was just about to leave until I heard a hollow squeak underneath me.
“Yunoki, go on ahead and meet the others at the front gate. I’ll be there shortly.” I told her.
“Okay Kosuke,” she said walking away hurriedly carrying what I noticed was Serenity’s medical book. I took out a small dagger as it twirled around my finger then gripped it tightly as it broke through the floorboard under me. The owner had tried to get in the way of getting what I apparently found interesting which was not wise. He was mad that I had broken the floorboard, so I just knocked him out. I redirected my attention to the gap in the floor and found a book…

We had not found Kiri anywhere.
“What should we do, Serenity? The government is bound to send more officials.” Kouji said with Raikon laying lazily over his shoulder.
“We’ll wait at the gate. Maybe Kosuke has seen her.” I replied to him.
“We better get going.” Ki said.
“It’s almost about ten minutes so we better not make him wait.” Rin said. So, we started to head to the gates, but we were surprised to see Kiri there instead of Kosuke.
“Ki? We thought that you were looking for herbs again.” Said Ryotaro confused.
“Ryotaro! Serenity!” She exclaimed happily as she ran to us, “I went looking around for a book just like the one Serenity had at the bookstore, so I took Serenity’s book to remember what it looks like. I didn’t find the book though.” Kiri said sounding disappointed.
“Kiri,” I said squatting down to her, “the reason you can’t find a book like that is because those are my notes that I made into a book so it’s no wonder why you couldn’t find another one like it.” I said.
“Oh okay!” Kiri said smiling, “Oh, Kosuke said he’d be here soon.”
“Kosuke must’ve found a book he likes.” Said Akio.
“There they are!” a voice exclaimed. We looked to the direction of the voice and found men in armor with someone with an armored hat that covered most of the person’s face. Kouji got Raikon ready as well as Ryotaro who took out his weapon.
“Looks like we took too long.” Rin said.
“We’ll have to hold them back until he gets here,” Ki said, “but that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten what you did earlier.” Ki said referring to Ryotaro. Ryotaro sweatdropped.
“Just imagine the officials are all clones of him and let your imagination go wild.” Akio suggested cheerfully. Ryotaro had the face that screamed ‘WHAT?!’.
“That’s not such a bad idea.” Ki said in a thinking pose.
“Wiyorpah-citakuan.” Said a voice in an unknown language. Then, a strong burst of wind made all the officials get blown harshly against walls.
“Ah, just when I was going to have some fun.” Complained Ki.
“There will always be next time.” Akio said as Kouji and Ryotaro lowered their weapons. Kosuke was seen a little passed the guards as the lead captain’s helmet flew off. It revealed the captain of this group of officials was actually a girl with short brown hair. I widened my eyes at this girl. Kosuke had rejoined our group after the wind had faded. Kouji noticed how I widened my eyes after I regained my composure.
“Something wrong?” Kouji asked me.
“I’ll explain later. Rin, Ki, distraction please?” I asked. Rin and Ki smirked.
“Sure,” they said as they each took out four pink round balls between their fingers in each hand.
“Have some,” started Rin.
“Gum!” Ki finished as they threw the balls. They exploded as gum stuck to the officials and to the walls. We started to run off through the gates while they stuck together, whether they wanted to or not.
We slowed down to walk after being sure we were far beyond the village. Kouji wasted no time in asking about why I widened my eyes earlier.
“So, what was the reason for your surprise earlier?” Kouji had asked. They continued their walk as I sighed to find the right words.
“That girl just happens to be Shinoko Ryoko. She’s the daughter of the previous leader and back when I was an official, she was my partner,” everyone seemed a little shocked though Kosuke seemed like he didn’t care. My seriousness soon faded as it turned into a smile, “I guess I was just surprised to see an old accomplice.”
“Wait if she’s the daughter of the old leader,” started Rin.
“Shouldn’t she be the new leader after the old one died?” asked Ki, finishing her brother’s starting sentence.
“And why would she work for someone like that ‘leader’ of ours?” asked Ryotaro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Concept; Katana Hogosha   Original Concept; Katana Hogosha Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Concept; Katana Hogosha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Off Topic Things :: Random-
Jump to: